Type keyword(s) to search

Cycle 22 Spoilers

So on the RTV Games forums, there are several people reporting having seen the final runway. The supposed overseas destination is not overseas at all, but... Las Vegas! And the top 6 are: Devin, Bello, Courtney, Nyle, Lacey, and Haddasah. There is also a photo taken at Zappos.com headquarters which show the top 6 picking up shoes during a challenge. Rumor has it that Haddasah wins. Note: I am only reporting what I saw on the boards so this info may or may not be true.

So far the spoiler above still stands, since none of the purported final 6 have been eliminated yet. I have a bad feeling that might be the actually final 6 hamsters left in the competition! Devin, Bello, Hadassah and (yikes!) 5'3" Courtney making it past other more worthy contestants is a travesty so I hope it doesn't happen, but knowing Tyra it will probably be true.

Edited by Mattipoo
  • Love 1

Hadassah winning would be the biggest joke in the history of this show. Hence it is probably true.

Oh well. If that spoiler's true, at least it means heinous Mikey doesn't win, and that my ANTM boyfriend Nyle sticks around long enough for me to ogle him for a good, long time.

• Love 2

I can't see Hadassah winning for the same reason that I can't see Mame winning...Tyra hates pageant girls. She likes to keep them around to torture, though. I can see Devin and Bello as the final two, with the win going to Devin if he can just keep his %$!^#%$^%# fingers out of his mouth. Here's hoping Lacey comes in third, because that's where the real career usually is.

• Love 1

Looks like the spoiler I posted earlier was only partially correct. Sorry! At least the "overseas" destination, Las Vegas, was correct. And Hadassah, Nyle, Lacey and possibly Devin are still in the competition. And they are indeed going to Zappos headquarters for their photo shoot. I hope final 2 will be Lacey and Nyle, and I will be happy with either of them winning it all.

I hope final 2 will be Lacey and Nyle, and I will be happy with either of them winning it all.

I'm down with a double winner if it is down to those two. Of course, I'm also okay with them getting together and making beautiful model babies together. lol They are both stunning.

• Love 2

Thanks for the link, Mattipoo!  I just spent the last 30 minutes paging through Nyle's Tumblr, plus clicking on every other link in there, just drooling and enjoying whatever came next. 

I'm calling it "Nyling" and it's pretty damn addictive.  ;-)

The folks at RTVGAMES are predicting a Mikey FCO tonight based on his Mom photo, and a Nyle elimination, although some are hoping that Lacey is out. She's still too far ahead in points to be in any danger, so either Nyle or Mame is toast. If Nyle goes he takes my incentive to watch the rest of the season with him.