Type keyword(s) to search

Valerie's Home Cooking - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Another video by Valerie making remarks about her ex . 
She goes on social media looking like a mess and says “there’s a difference between talking shit about a person and telling the truth about a shitty person “.

Why does she feel a need to talk about it to her anonymous fans on social media ? It’s not like anyone is talking about her and she wants to get her side od the story out . She just has to cry and overshare and make sure everyone hates her ex, even though none of this matters to anyone but her ?

Why not talk to her therapist , close friends and family ?  She said she was so happy that the divorce went through , but now she wants to keep talking about this to strangers ?

Shes only making herself look unstable . Then again she’s been over sharing and using even cooking segments on the Today show to cry and act like Eddie was her husband when he died .

I wonder how long Eddie’s ex and her ex are going to stay quiet since she keeps doing this and they obviously are friends .

Is Valerie so afraid that something may come out about her that would show she is not an  innocent victim so she keeps this narrative going of being victim and posts ridiculous videos about someone she divorced?

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

I agree, she is making herself look unstable. I'm embarrassed for her - she is doing "what not to do" - airing her dirty laundry in public.

I didn't know that her ex and Eddie's ex are friends.  I can understand it, they probably have a lot in common. They're showing a bit of class by not going public, but if she keeps up with the public shaming, they may decide to tell their side.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

She goes on social media looking like a mess and says “there’s a difference between talking shit about a person and telling the truth about a shitty person “.

Why does she feel a need to talk about it to her anonymous fans on social media ? It’s not like anyone is talking about her and she wants to get her side od the story out . She just has to cry and overshare and make sure everyone hates her ex, even though none of this matters to anyone but her ?

Why not talk to her therapist , close friends and family ?  She said she was so happy that the divorce went through , but now she wants to keep talking about this to strangers ?

Shes only making herself look unstable . Then again she’s been over sharing and using even cooking segments on the Today show to cry and act like Eddie was her husband when he died .

I wonder how long Eddie’s ex and her ex are going to stay quiet since she keeps doing this and they obviously are friends .

Is Valerie so afraid that something may come out about her that would show she is not an  innocent victim so she keeps this narrative going of being victim and posts ridiculous videos about someone she divorced?

She is unstable. I hope something does come out about her. Because all we’re hearing is the other side. She seems to be no angel for sure. She seems controlling and clingy and over emotional and in desperate need of psychiatric help.. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, debbie311 said:

VB posted a very strange, kind of creepy post on Instagram.  She is whispering, why did you do that?  Most replies say she needs to get help. The general thought is that this has something to do with Tom.

People Magazine reported on it here:

https://people.com/food/valerie-bertinelli-recalls-finding-texts-being-called-fat-lazy/

I couldn't listen to it? It was so weird! I think she is having some sort of breakdown or something. maybe Tom was a horrible husband, but I am sure she is not blameless either. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, andidante said:

I couldn't listen to it? It was so weird! I think she is having some sort of breakdown or something. maybe Tom was a horrible husband, but I am sure she is not blameless either. 

She made a cryptic reference to finding texts.  Maybe he was cheating on her.  Who knows?  But she does herself no favors by airing her dirty laundry like that online.  If she thinks she's getting sympathy she's wrong because just as many people if not more think she needs help and therefore might not be so quick to believe that she is the innocent victim in this situation.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, andidante said:

I wonder what her son thinks of her posts? I would hope he would talk to her about them, but maybe he doesn't care?

He probably realizes his Smother is unstable. She is really looking like a fool..She should be thankful for her health ( especially with all the extra weight & the problems that go along with it) her wealth, her son, her lifestyle, no money worries, etc. instead she bitches about petty shit. Hey Val, were you left penniless & homeless  after your divorce? Did your husband beat you and or your child while you were married? Are you a drug addict or an alcoholic? Do you have cancer or some other vile disease? Stop whining. Look around you. You are one of the lucky ones. Some of us have real struggles. 

• Like 4

Also, being the drama mama overshadows her cooking, so along with recipes that are pretty meh, that's why I stopped watching.

Wondering (but not much) if Tom started cheating after Valerie fantasized she was still married to Eddie. Or devoted whatever energy was left to her son?

• Like 3

I read Losing it – One Pound at a Time (or was it the other one?)…anywho, I remember her briefly mentioning a slight from Tom regarding her panties.  IIRC, she had a drawer full of sexy ones, not so sexies and big mamas.  She may have been holding a pair of the not so sexies and he made a comment about them, so she gave him the evil eye.  This came to mind when I read about the alleged ‘fat and lazy’ comment.

By the way, when in the bluedilly hell will the final season of VHC air?!!

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, buttersister said:

Also, being the drama mama overshadows her cooking, so along with recipes that are pretty meh, that's why I stopped watching.

Wondering (but not much) if Tom started cheating after Valerie fantasized she was still married to Eddie. Or devoted whatever energy was left to her son?

Also wondering the same thing. Her public display of profound grief over Eddie's death was so disrespectful of both her husband and Eddie's wife, even if his (Eddie's) marriage was on the rocks at the time of his death.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
46 minutes ago, debbie311 said:

Also wondering the same thing. Her public display of profound grief over Eddie's death was so disrespectful of both her husband and Eddie's wife, even if his (Eddie's) marriage was on the rocks at the time of his death.

It totally was! How was Tom supposed to handle that?

3 hours ago, chediavolo said:

He probably realizes his Smother is unstable. She is really looking like a fool..She should be thankful for her health ( especially with all the extra weight & the problems that go along with it) her wealth, her son, her lifestyle, no money worries, etc. instead she bitches about petty shit. Hey Val, were you left penniless & homeless  after your divorce? Did your husband beat you and or your child while you were married? Are you a drug addict or an alcoholic? Do you have cancer or some other vile disease? Stop whining. Look around you. You are one of the lucky ones. Some of us have real struggles. 

SMother, LOL! Yes she is always the victim it seems. She needs to move on already!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I watched Valerie’s show pretty regularly. I now feel sorry for her. Someone needs  to help her find the right person to help her. I don’t think it will be her son.

She has enough money for the best psychiatric care out there. No one can make her go.  It almost seems like she knows she needs help. But I agree people close to her need to start telling her to get help. Maybe it will sink in 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, chediavolo said:

She has enough money for the best psychiatric care out there. No one can make her go.  It almost seems like she knows she needs help. But I agree people close to her need to start telling her to get help. Maybe it will sink in 

I don't think they will though as she seems to get upset with the ones telling her to move on. She even said in one video that she would block people who told her that. She does go to a therapist, who really should tell her to stop with the nonsense online. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, andidante said:

I don't think they will though as she seems to get upset with the ones telling her to move on. She even said in one video that she would block people who told her that. She does go to a therapist, who really should tell her to stop with the nonsense online. 

In theory I agree but unfortunately a lot of therapists don't think it's their place to tell a client what they think they should do out of the blue like that.  They'd be more likely to ask them what they're getting out of their online and other public behavior, but if Valerie is dead set on thinking it's helping her mental and emotional health to engage in it despite what anyone thinks about it, they wouldn't feel comfortable urging her to stop it.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 1

Did anyone notice how this woman talks and talks and talks but she never tells you anything? I’m healing, I’m over the bullshit blah blah blah, but she doesn’t give any specifics. of course no it’s not really any of our business but she is making it or business. but she doesn’t tell you anything. I’d really like to know what so awful about this ex-husband of her is that she’s going off her rocker. she will just spew  her opinion to anyone out there will listen.  You don’t have it so bad Val. Shut the F up. I’ll give you some of my problems. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Did anyone notice how this woman talks and talks and talks but she never tells you anything? I’m healing, I’m over the bullshit blah blah blah, but she doesn’t give any specifics. of course no it’s not really any of our business but she is making it or business. but she doesn’t tell you anything. I’d really like to know what so awful about this ex-husband of her is that she’s going off her rocker. she will just spew  her opinion to anyone out there will listen.  You don’t have it so bad Val. Shut the F up. I’ll give you some of my problems. 

I wish she would shut up already too. I mostly watch her page for her cats at this point, LOL

• LOL 1
On 2/5/2023 at 11:14 AM, chediavolo said:

She seems to think that the people reading her posts are her friends and she can share somewhat intimate details about her life with them. Total strangers.  It's pretty pathetic.  True friends (if she has any), certain family members and a therapist are the ones she should be sharing with. She comes across as needy and unbalanced. Who knows what her ex did?  She isn't telling but seems to like to hint that he cheated.  Kind of ironic that she is so completely angry with him after Matthew Perry said in his book that he made out with her with Eddie passed out nearby.  Pot meet kettle.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

More and more posts insulting her ex and playing victim , all while she posts another picture of her, Eddie and Wolfie as if they were together as a family in response to her son saying happy birthday to his father ! She also posts old pictures of her and Eddie . It also looked like a recent picture, not from years ago.

I am sorry but there is more to this story than Valerie being a victim ! The fact that Eddie’s ex and her ex are friends makes me wonder if Valerie was cheating with Eddie in the recent past when still married and was always around him when he was married and helped break up his second marriage.

Maybe she’s afraid to shut up because she thinks the truth will come out and she needs to keep playing victim and attacking her ex in case things are revealed about her !

I don’t see how any of what she is doing including her stupid latest video about writing a letter to her ex burning it is helping her heal at all. 
Her behavior about Eddie speaks for itself and now she seems to need to make sure strangers keep thinking she has no blame in anything !

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Under all the articles written about her posts all the comments sound just like this thread.  People think she is over-sharing and it's looking vindictive and off.  She is not doing herself and her public image any good doing this.  It looks low class.  People who thought she had class before now think she's nuts and has an axe to grind.  It's not a good look and it makes me sad.  My mother would call it "airing her dirty laundry".  It's only setting her back, not helping her.  Unfortunately no one is telling her that or if they are she isn't listening to them.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Under all the articles written about her posts all the comments sound just like this thread.  People think she is over-sharing and it's looking vindictive and off.  She is not doing herself and her public image any good doing this.  It looks low class.  People who thought she had class before now think she's nuts and has an axe to grind.  It's not a good look and it makes me sad.  My mother would call it "airing her dirty laundry".  It's only setting her back, not helping her.  Unfortunately no one is telling her that or if they are she isn't listening to them.

I think she actually believes her “fans” who cheer on her behavior . She doesn’t realize most think she’s unhinged but either want any reaction from a celebrity, or are afraid to say anything because she blocks them .

Can’t wait for Eddie’s wife and her ex to finally speak someday !

• Like 4
1 hour ago, goldenpuppy said:

I think she actually believes her “fans” who cheer on her behavior . She doesn’t realize most think she’s unhinged but either want any reaction from a celebrity, or are afraid to say anything because she blocks them .

Can’t wait for Eddie’s wife and her ex to finally speak someday !

She says it is "helping" her.  I think she has too much time on her hands.  If she's not careful, no one will want to hire her.  All I see of her cooking show is reruns, I know she has the kids' baking thing, but is that it?

I think that the fact that Eddie's ex and Tom have been silent shows they have more class and self-respect than she will ever have.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, debbie311 said:

She says it is "helping" her.  I think she has too much time on her hands.  If she's not careful, no one will want to hire her.  All I see of her cooking show is reruns, I know she has the kids' baking thing, but is that it?

I think that the fact that Eddie's ex and Tom have been silent shows they have more class and self-respect than she will ever have.

I think upthread it was discussed that her cooking show was canceled but there's still a season in the can ready to air whenever they decide to do it.  Other than the baking championship I don't know of her on any other show right now.

She posted an Instagram video about how she gave up drinking during "dry January" and went down a jean size on that alone.  Just how much does this woman drink?  Recent photos of her reveal even more weight gain so any loss at this point would be welcome.  At her age being that weight can't be good for her health.  I'm 2 years older than her and just lost a little over 20 pounds.  In photos she looks much heavier than I am so her weight has to be up there right now.  I don't know why but I feel like she is allowing herself to get fat to spite her ex husband because he criticized her weight.  Like she's thumbing her nose at him and saying, "You don't get to criticize me anymore so I'll be as fat as I damned well please".  Meanwhile, she's only "cutting off her nose to spite her face" as they used to say....

• Like 2
10 hours ago, andidante said:

Her cat one is still there but I can't find the main one.

I found it.  It's still there.  I actually played all the recent videos and I have a "Dr. Grande" opinion on her - for anyone that doesn't know Dr. Grande, he's a professional psychologist that shares his psychological opinion on a lot of public figures and news events on YouTube.  It's purely informal and not done in any professional capacity.  Anyway I am not a professional psychologist but I do have a master's degree in psychology so I have some of my own opinions that come from that perspective.

From everything I've seen so far, I think Valerie suffers from being in a cocoon of celebrity where for the most part for most of her life the people closest to her have basically been sycophants or just regular old "yes people" who do nothing but tell her that everything she does is wonderful.  I don't think she has encountered or had to suffer through too many toxic people for a very long time.  This has made her all the more unable to handle it when one did happen to get that close to her.  She probably didn't see the signs in the beginning (and he may have hid them from her) and kept thinking everything was fine until it got out of control.  His criticism fed into some wounds she had from childhood - seeing her mother get criticized for her weight, so she found it especially hard to protect herself and internalized the criticism.  

I think most "regular people" have had to deal with the occasional narcissist in our personal lives.  I've had some narcissistic bosses, coworkers and even acquaintance relationships that made my life a living hell.  I had to learn to get away from them.  At times it was almost impossible to avoid them for one reason or another, mostly because I'm not rich or famous enough to be able to insulate myself from them.  I've also not had the kind of life where millions of people are always telling me how great I am or how much they love me.  In fact, mostly exactly the opposite.  So I have a much tougher skin than Valerie does, and lower expectations. 

Also, because I don't get my self-validation from an "adoring public" I would never reach out to followers or friends on my social media accounts in an attempt to heal the wounds caused by any of the toxic people I've had to get over in my life, and believe me, I can almost guarantee that there have been many more of them in my life than she ever has had in hers.  First of all, it's none of anyone's business and it's inappropriate for a star to make their social media into their "therapist".  She's not really using these videos for therapy, she's using them for validation and approval, since her ex's negative remarks chipped away at her feelings of self-worth and the only way she feels good about herself is if her "adoring public" and those close to her are constantly telling her how wonderful she is.  So that's the reason she posts these videos, not as she thinks, because she's "healing" or "getting over it".  She is looking to get more approval to "make up" for the disapproval she felt from her ex.  And she hates it when people like us who see reality tell her she's not healing or getting over it, to the point that she bans them.  That tells me right there that she will not accept being challenged by anyone, probably not even her therapist if she has one. 

To someone like me, coming from the kind of life I've had, I see Valerie as someone who needs to get over herself and start looking at reality.  She is not this great person that is above criticism and that everyone should worship no matter what she does.  One person cut her down very badly, boo hoo, who does she think she is?  Not that she should be treated that way but come on, this is something most of us are better equipped to handle because we've had it happen to us more than she has for a much longer time by the time we're her age!  Acting the way she does just proves how entitled and narcissistic SHE is herself!  I actually think her calling her ex a narcissist is the pot calling the kettle black to some extent, but that's another hunch I haven't explored too much.  I also question whether the ex really is a narcissist or just a regular old toxic partner.

Also, this false sense of self she has that is purely "externally located" in that her self worth is entirely dependent on what others think or feel about her is what she needs to work through in therapy, and posting these videos under the false or mistaken pretense of them being a part of that therapy is the first thing she needs to face because they are only taking her further away from understanding herself and healing from her marriage to Tom.

Anyway, that's all I got right now.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
18 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

To someone like me, coming from the kind of life I've had, I see Valerie as someone who needs to get over herself and start looking at reality.  She is not this great person that is above criticism and that everyone should worship no matter what she does.  One person cut her down very badly, boo hoo, who does she think she is?  Not that she should be treated that way but come on, this is something most of us are better equipped to handle because we've had it happen to us more than she has for a much longer time by the time we're her age!  Acting the way she does just proves how entitled and narcissistic SHE is herself!  I actually think her calling her ex a narcissist is the pot calling the kettle black to some extent, but that's another hunch I haven't explored too much.  I also question whether the ex really is a narcissist or just a regular old toxic partner.

I agree with your whole post!! I think she actually blocked me as I think I liked a comment from someone who told her to get over it already and stop with the nonsense. She did say she would do that so now I am banned, LOL. She just wants a bunch of yes people  around her that will tell her she is always right and so wonderful and that is not how the real world works. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

She is really alienating a lot of people who once thought she was OK. Definitely me. She is a rich entitled baby. Once again I say, go out in the world & see people with real problems. Go volunteer somewhere & help people or animals. Your sheltered & privileged lifestyle has made you “fat” & lazy. You are blind to the actual sadness & horrors around you. We are sick of your 🤬whining. Get help girl. 

• Applause 5
On 2/17/2023 at 5:43 AM, andidante said:

I agree with your whole post!! I think she actually blocked me as I think I liked a comment from someone who told her to get over it already and stop with the nonsense. She did say she would do that so now I am banned, LOL. She just wants a bunch of yes people  around her that will tell her she is always right and so wonderful and that is not how the real world works. 

She probably did block you.  She has a new Instagram post up where she is walking outside and talking about her narcissistic ex.  She says she has blocked people who disagree with her or tell her to get over it.  She also said it is "mind blowing" that so many other people have been through this (her experience with her terrible ex). Are you kidding me???  You are just now finding out that this has happened to MANY others - almost everyone on the planet?  So basically she is only hearing/reading what she wants to hear at this point.  I'd say it's time to get a new therapist.

What a selfish, spoiled, sad, self-involved woman she is.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, debbie311 said:

What a selfish, spoiled, sad, self-involved woman she is.

So true....I think I first started getting glimmers of this when she used to have "friends" on the show.  Some of them seemed like people that maybe she knew years ago only on a slightly more than acquaintance basis but she acted like they were all her "besties".   I also often got the feeling that they were only hanging around her and humoring her about their friendship status because she was a celebrity and they wanted to be on TV, not because they were the "famous friends" from way back that she was acting like they were for the camera.   It struck me as sad and possibly manipulative that she had to have "pretend friends" and how they all participated in her delusion or ruse that they were "real friends" in order to get something from her, and that maybe she really knew this deep down but couldn't relate to them on a genuine basis because she wasn't capable of that kind of honesty.  I felt like she was using them purely for her own purposes.  I also felt that in all these relationships she was likely always the center of attention and all these people were part of her "adoring audience".  They were there solely to make her feel like someone special, which they willingly did for her in exchange for a celebrity showering them with praise and telling them what good friends they were with her.  Ugh.

• Like 6

I am almost Valerie's age and I get some of this. Valerie was a hot number who put on weight during both of her marriages and some men really show their ass when that happens. As someone who grew up in a home where excess weight was considered a health matter and not a moral indictment I was legit shocked as an adult (and still am) when I heard how others spoke about people's bodies that weren't their own. 

I also think even though at a certain age we have (hopefully) a bit of wisdom and perspective it can be harder to overcome what one sees as a betrayal. We think we've built good armor and have learned to filter out the bad but then something knocks us down and we're less prepared for it bc we thought we were doing everything right.

All that being said, I will never understand (as I post online!) the personal videos. It feels like she is just slapping back at the ex. Valerie has literally written three books about the same subject. This feels like stagnation, not healing.

(And while I do believe people with money are allowed to have personal problems the videos also really, really irk me bc so many women who have been through similar experiences are left with nothing. It's pretty shocking to me that Valerie can't put this together.)

• Like 2

I think one reason she was with the second husband so long was to prove to outsiders that it was a good relationship.    She was told by a lot of people that he was a bad husband to his previous wife, and she made all kinds of excuses for everything that was said about him.  Ironically, now she says the same things people told her about him.   

She needs to learn to go her own way, and stop trying to live her life vicariously through her son, a boyfriend or partner, and find her own happiness, and stop making her first ex-husband's death about her.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

She has a post up today about how she has flipped a switch and doesn't care anymore.  No love, no hate, just ... nothing.  Thing is, if that were true, she wouldn't have posted.  She still cares.  She will look rather foolish now if she posts another of her sad, angry posts about Tom cheating on her. A couple of people posted that she needs to stop focusing on her failed marriage and move on.  They will probably be blocked.

Almost everyone, including myself, have been through bad breakups.  I shudder to think of the mortification if I had posted over and over on social media about it. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, debbie311 said:

She has a post up today about how she has flipped a switch and doesn't care anymore.  No love, no hate, just ... nothing.  Thing is, if that were true, she wouldn't have posted.  She still cares.  She will look rather foolish now if she posts another of her sad, angry posts about Tom cheating on her. A couple of people posted that she needs to stop focusing on her failed marriage and move on.  They will probably be blocked.

Almost everyone, including myself, have been through bad breakups.  I shudder to think of the mortification if I had posted over and over on social media about it. 

She does still care and wants her yes people to still care also. There is no way that I would put anything about my ex on social media. The main reason I even follow her now is because I lover her cats. lol

• Like 1
On 2/22/2023 at 11:30 AM, debbie311 said:

I mentioned Valerie's online behavior to a friend who's also a divorce lawyer, and he cringed.  He told me he can't imagine that her ex wouldn't find a way to use it against her legally somehow.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

OMG, she posted online she is going on tour with her son again! 🤣

How sad! 

I guess she doesn't have anything else going on? I wonder how his fiancée feels about that as she goes as well to take pictures. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, chediavolo said:

OMG, she posted online she is going on tour with her son again! 🤣

How sad! 

I think she's reliving her youth with Eddie.  I think she should grow up and deal with the present, not continually live in the past.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Don't look now, but my online program guide is showing the first episode of her new (and final) season of "Valerie's Home Cooking" airing on Sunday, April 9 at 11:30 a.m.

I was wondering if they were ever going to get around to showing that!

"I hope you enjoy this final season because we made every single episode with love for all of you.”

Uh-huh. Drew Barrymore signs off with "take our show with you cause we make it for you!". 

Can someone make this make sense? Edibles?

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, buttersister said:

"I hope you enjoy this final season because we made every single episode with love for all of you.”

Uh-huh. Drew Barrymore signs off with "take our show with you cause we make it for you!". 

Can someone make this make sense? Edibles?

They are both weird. I like Drew Barrymore even so. I don’t think she spews  her dirty laundry all over social media like Valerie & she had  actually overcome obstacles & didn’t have a charmed childhood. Valerie is a spoiled brat. 

• Like 2
On 11/30/2022 at 9:42 AM, goldenpuppy said:

Er, Janie Liszewski Van Halen was still married to Eddie at the time of his death. Hence she is Eddie's legal widow  instead of ex NOT Miss Bertinelli- regardless of the latter being his heir's mother (who was still wed to her now reviled 2nd ex at that time). It's been over two years since the pater familias's passing, if none of her loved ones are spelling that out to Miss Bertinelli, it's time that either the shows' hosts or co-presenters do so on the air when she attempts to play rock widow!

Sakes, even Cher has always acknowledged that Sonny's actual widow was Mary- despite the fact that her esteem for Sonny has shot way up while his last wife's esteem has plummeted since his death!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Blergh said:

Er, Janie Liszewski Van Halen was still married to Eddie at the time of his death. Hence she is Eddie's legal widow  instead of ex NOT Miss Bertinelli- regardless of the latter being his heir's mother (who was still wed to her now reviled 2nd ex at that time). It's been over two years since the pater familias's passing, if none of her loved ones are spelling that out to Miss Bertinelli, it's time that either the shows' hosts or co-presenters do so on the air when she attempts to play rock widow!

Sakes, even Cher has always acknowledged that Sonny's actual widow was Mary- despite the fact that her esteem for Sonny has shot way up while his last wife's esteem has plummeted since his death!

After next season where I’ll be going to Snark on Valerie?!😂

• LOL 3

So we had so much to talk about before the new season but now that there's been a new episode everyone's quiet, LOL.  I actually liked the recipes in this episode and didn't delete it.  They were very good for my diet.  I am sad that I'm going to be losing this show plus "The Rachael Ray Show", which is ending this Spring.  I haven't watched much of "The Kitchen" lately (a lot of the recipes are not thrilling me lately) and so I have only the PBS shows to watch for cooking instruction anymore.  Rachael will be coming back on A&E with a cooking show, though.  I think the new management of FN don't know what they're doing and they're canceling anything worth watching.  I've seen an unprecedented number of shows I watch get shelved or canceled in the past several months since the Time-Warner/Discovery merger and their misguided efforts to "cut the budget".

12 hours ago, chediavolo said:

After next season where I’ll be going to Snark on Valerie?!😂

We can still snark here!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1