Type keyword(s) to search

Black Ink Crew - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I kinda understand Lily’s point in being pissed at Jr.  but because she was shit faced drunk she couldn’t express it correctly.  I believe her point was that she was upset at seeing Jr. flirt with those other women because she saw that was how he was being with her the night before on their "non-date". Which I found them cute actually.   So the specialness she felt  from him, in her drunk eyes, was BS and she felt played.   She looks like she gonna be a hot mess, so welcome to 9Mag.

If the story line wasn’t so fake I would be worried about Charmaine going to jail.  Who comes up to their job and when they get justifiably fired says I don’t accept that. GTFOH!  No, literally he should have said GTFOH. LOL  I wish she would try and come back on the premises.  Baby, when you are fired from a place if you come back after they told you not to return that’s trespassing and you can get prosecuted for that.    

I actually LOL when they asked Lily “what are you trying to open?” because she was so drunk she thought she was twisting off the cap to liquor bottle because I have done that before LOL

Side note - Some of the artwork at the "Obama" gallery was actually impressive.  There were a couple I wouldn't mind owning (but not Lily's LOL)

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 3

Why in the Sam hell would Lily think it's ok to screw Junior on the counter in Cobra's house and with Cobra there?! That was some mad disrespectful shit! And gross. Not to mention that she knows Covra wants her. You know what? I don't like Lily at all. I think she is disrespectful and just a nasty person, a bitch. I can see why she has issues with people. Junior rushed into this way too soon.

Phor, please run from Nikki! Is that the gutter chick's name who wants to fight all the time? He is in an abusive relationship. Notice that after she screams and emasculated him, he apologizes. Oh, and she cries those fake ass, I'm a victim tears. She wants to hold onto him for dear life and is probably afraid to death that someone will snatch him and he'll hit big as an artist. In. That. Order. 

Ashley and Don has to be a fake storyline. Right? Right? No one is that tone deaf and dumb. Right? Right?

• Love 1

The problem with all these folks is, they need to grow up.  These people are not teenagers.  They are in their twenties and thirties, but they all seem not to want to let go of their adolescence.  

I got what Nikki told Phor, that to her, he lets people walk over him (maybe she knows things we haven't seen); BUT it's not her job to fight everybody who wants to take advantage of Phor.  He's a grown man and she needs to let him make his own mistakes.  If not, then she needs to let him go.

Ashley and Don are just trying to stay interesting; because now that he's married and not running after Charmaine, nothing's going on with those two.

I'm sure Charmaine's story is fake, she's probably still on the radio in Chicago.  I have a feel she is looking to be the next Wendy Williams.

I think Rachel is with Ryan because baby daddy #2 didn't blow up as a recording artist the way she thought he would.

I like Kat, but I don't see anything hot about her, except that she's light and IMO these days, many black men like light skinned/biracial women.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Word, word and triple word on all you saying Neurochick.  It boggles my mind how these people get through life.  Such low standards and short sightedness.  It’s like they don’t have a thought or a plan beyond the next party. 

Van and the girl he is stringing along -  Sweetie after 8 years and he aint put a ring on it, then he isn’t.  Before he gave you that tired Rice-A-Roni conciliation prize key to his apartment he told you point blank what he thought of you.  He said “My daughter misses you and I am lonely in the apt without you” (paraphrasing).  That’s it.  That’s what he thinks of you – a female influence and hairdresser for his daughter and a sheet warmer for him. Did he say I want you around because I love you, my life is better with you and I need to respect what you bring to my life Nooooo. 

Charmaine, Kat and ole girl who suddenly became a stylist overnight – they are what my grandma used to call “Good Time Girls” because that is all men think of you as a girl to have a good time with nothing else don’t take you seriously and don’t respect you.  Charmaine imaneedya to not twerk at the drop of a hat and wear some underwear that covers your hind parts (another of grandma’s phrases)

For all them – Respect yourself and respect your space.  How is Lily gonna move in with Cobra and then give a key to your bf of all of 2 seconds.  Gurl, it aint your place at least discuss it with her.  And how you gonna plop your ass on the counter and make out/hook up with your “bf”  ewww  with a capital EWWWW.

Don and Ashley – Lordy lordy.  I say a prayer for their children because with parents like them….
their marriage is so in trouble.  Don is at least trying to be level headed and realistic but that Ashley SMH.  How can you have a rational conversation with someone who thinks that 1500 for a stroller is doable and makes sense?  Those VH1 checks are gonna end don’t blow it now on stupid stuff.

• Love 3

I really like the Chicago group. Perhaps because I have a serious thing for Ryan Henry. Anywhooo, question: Did he really have a heart attack?

Is it just me or is that Lily girl downright disrespectful and trashy? I really want Cobra to just put her out. 

Junior really sold Cobra up the river fast, didn't he? Darn. At least play coy for awhile. You know, "Don't worry bout who did it." That kinda coy.

That tattoo Phor did kinda didn't look like the pic BUT like plastic surgery, at what point do you look at your client/patient and say "this isn't a good idea." All money ain't good money. A tattoo on the face of someone grieving and not thinking straight...let's think about this client. Is it me?

Left over question from another season: If Ryan and Kat have been regularly hooking up and Danielle is Kat's friend, then why was Danielle trying to have a relationship with Ryan OR vice versa if the timeline is off?

And, I try to mind my own uterus's business but Ashley and hostile dude don't need no more freaking kids!!!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, announcergirl said:

I really like the Chicago group. Perhaps because I have a serious thing for Ryan Henry. Anywhooo, question: Did he really have a heart attack?

Is it just me or is that Lily girl downright disrespectful and trashy? I really want Cobra to just put her out. 

Junior really sold Cobra up the river fast, didn't he? Darn. At least play coy for awhile. You know, "Don't worry bout who did it." That kinda coy.

That tattoo Phor did kinda didn't look like the pic BUT like plastic surgery, at what point do you look at your client/patient and say "this isn't a good idea." All money ain't good money. A tattoo on the face of someone grieving and not thinking straight...let's think about this client. Is it me?

Left over question from another season: If Ryan and Kat have been regularly hooking up and Danielle is Kat's friend, then why was Danielle trying to have a relationship with Ryan OR vice versa if the timeline is off?

And, I try to mind my own uterus's business but Ashley and hostile dude don't need no more freaking kids!!!

I like them too, much better than the NYC crew. Even though the Chicago crew each have their flaws, most of them also at least have some redeeming qualities like they can be funny, nice looking, can actually tattoo, etc, unlike that raggedy bunch. I used to like Ryan a lot more, but he's just too whiny of a bitch and quick to get disrespectful, IMO. He still does great art and he's easy on the eyes.

Lily is trashy for real. It's hard for me to understand what JR sees in her unless he's just desperate (in general OR for a storyline) or she is doing some amazing shit in bed. 

Totally agree about Phor declining that tattoo. In addition to the things you mentioned about the client's state of mind, an artist has to know their forte, and it doesn't seem like portraits are in Phor's wheelhouse. Bad decision making all around that one.

Maybe they hadn't started hooking up yet when he and Danielle tried to make it happen, although I doubt that, because there was always just a little TOO much extra drama to their fights that were supposedly about rent and posters. Did Danielle even know about it at the time though? Who knows, it's all mess. 

Ashley is demented. She is so concerned about being seen as a wife, as lady of the manor, stay at home princess, she doesn't even consider the fact that her husband basically had no official job besides being his brother's (the PART TIME tattoo artist) "assistant" and that these VH1 checks can stop any time. I doubt they're even getting paid that much in the grand scheme of things, reality show wise. Look at the house they're living in. Barely an upgrade from Ashley's hud apartment the first season, then she has no idea about money management, because she just wants to get the item with the largest price tag. She wasn't even concerned with build or quality when furniture shopping or looking for strollers. Just wanted to be able to brag about how much their stuff cost. She really has no self esteem. You can't tell me he is rolling in the dough being a piercer. I would never let him put his hands on me with his spur of the moment, on a whim certification, and you can't convince me he is actually knowledgeable about the body and piercing. What are piercings? $75 or so? He's not doing 5 a day and I'm sure Ryan (ahem Rachel) makes sure to get his cut/rent now.

She just got pregnant because she didn't want to be "even" with the baby mama. This is just a one-up baby. You know she was dying to have a girl, just because. Too bad, bringing another boy into the world to be taught how to disrespect, fight, and borderline abuse women. *sigh*

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 4

Kat had the nerve to try to be the victim! First, that vacation was not the place to try to drop that sorry ass bomb on Rachel - who by the way is actually really pretty. That little piece of info reveal could have waited. It was such a producer-driven stretch, hence why Rachel and Ryan went at Rasheed. 

Anybody else sick sick of Ashley? 

Also, Phor needs to let angry as, man emasculating, didn't understand the difference between living in one house and just having a key ass Nikki go. I'm done with her trivial blowups. I usually don't want something bad to happen to people, but, since she stay jumping bad in people's faces, I think she needs to meet the right one. You know, so she grows. See, I'm bring positive, right?

And Lilly could go away like yesterday.

• Love 2
On 11/9/2017 at 9:41 PM, announcergirl said:

No one is watching this with me?:-(

Im kind of barely here, watching parts of episodes on the dvr as I fall asleep. Although I like these people better than NY, they just aren't that entertaining. Charmaine's going to act like an idiot and put her crotch on cam, ridiculous for a 25+ college educated woman; all the men are going to be misogynistic; Don and Ashley (and Phor and whoever and Van and whoever) are going to be stupid and borderline abusive to each other and anyone in spitting distance of their toxic relationships; Cobra, Lily, and Danielle are going to be low self esteem pits of neediness. I can't watch large chunks of this at a time.

At least in the past seasons we were seeing some decent art. Now all we've got is Phor's raggedy work. We havent seen anything from Ryan due to his "heart attack" and broken arm, and we've only seen one flower from Kat. I guess Bone Thugs are the DMX of this franchise, but I was watching Chicago because they did good work, not because I wanted to see a parade of has been rappers and young football players. 

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 2

I'm sick of this group.  They are all in their late 20s or early 30s and act like high school kids.

I've just finished reading the "Poldark" series, yes these books take place in England in the eighteenth and nineteenth century; but in these books there are about four secrets, quite large secrets and you know what?  No one ever tells anybody else "the truth" no one feels the need to; the secrets never come to light, they stay buried and it's okay.  That's what I don't get.  Why did Kat feel the need to tell Rachel anything?  Just shut up and say nothing.  Ryan didn't rape her, so what's the issue?  Kat no reason to open her mouth at all.  

I'm going to edit this because I just watched the episode again.  

This was one of the best reality TV episodes because it acknowledged that this is a SHOW, it broke that third, or fourth wall.  I loved that the producer, Rasheed, who acted as ignorant as anything, using the "n" word and all, got called out; Ryan should have smacked the shit out of him, now THAT would have been great TV.  Ryan was telling Rasheed that he purposely brought Kat back from LA to tell on him.  Rasheed kept saying that Kat wanted to talk, he acted like he didn't know what she wanted to talk about.  Reality TV is evil.

I think Kat told Rachel partly because of her own selfishness.  SHE felt guilty so she wanted to shit on Rachel with her own guilt.  Ryan didn't rape her; she could have told him to fuck off, but she didn't.  So she is as guilty as he is, she is NO victim.

Another interesting thing was Lily not being allowed to see her sisters.  I think Lily's aunt might have found out about the TV show and changed her mind, especially since Lily's sisters are minors.  She probably didn't want those girls' faces on camera, especially since Lily is going around saying her father was killed by the Cartel.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can't with Kat.  I think she's a great artist, but she's not as hot as all the guys think she is, IMO.  The only reason she gets away with so much is because she's light and "exotic" looking.  There, I said it.

No lies were told in this post!

• Love 2

I'm confused by the whole timeline.

At the end of last season wasn't Ryan dating someone? whatever happened to the blog story about him being the possible baby daddy. When did Kat and Phor stop and when did the Ryan/Kat begin. When did Ryan/Rachel begin again? I don't remember any place that Ryan "claimed" Kat as his girl. She wasn't even claimed as the side.

As a single girl, Kat can fool around with whoever she wants. But she gets emotionally vested so quickly - not a good move when the dude you are fooling around with doesn't want the same out of the hook up. Did she not know that Ryan was trying to get Rachel back or that he was fooling around with Rachel at the same time? Phor chose Nicki and Ryan chose Rachel over Kat. Not a good look for her in either case. Not very professional to shit where you eat.

Why would you think a man who kept you a secret is going to "tell the truth"?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4

I hope I'm not the only one here watching this crap show. 

First, Donna's black out tattoo, wtf?  Just cover the scar in a black blob of ink and put flower squiggles on top?  But I gotta say I am loving Donna's wigs/weaves and her new boyfriend seems like a good guy so far.

I'm so glad O Sh*t and Dutchess are gone!!  Did anyone see online, O Sh*t had his fourth baby recently?  Ugh. 

I am really loving Miss Kitty now that she is fed up with Ceasar. 

Speaking of... Ceasar is so big headed and for no reason.  He's not a good tattoo artist or a good business man, plus he's really nothing in the look department.  The women he is attracting are disgusting. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AZ Curls said:

I hope I'm not the only one here watching this crap show. 

First, Donna's black out tattoo, wtf?  Just cover the scar in a black blob of ink and put flower squiggles on top?  But I gotta say I am loving Donna's wigs/weaves and her new boyfriend seems like a good guy so far.

I'm so glad O Sh*t and Dutchess are gone!!  Did anyone see online, O Sh*t had his fourth baby recently?  Ugh. 

I am really loving Miss Kitty now that she is fed up with Ceasar. 

Speaking of... Ceasar is so big headed and for no reason.  He's not a good tattoo artist or a good business man, plus he's really nothing in the look department.  The women he is attracting are disgusting. 

That tattoo was horrible! Isn't she still an apprentice? Shouldn't someone be supervising her? All of that black, solid ink was disgusting.

I am curious about what happened to O'Shit and his new wife. Was she a liar?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

That tattoo was horrible! Isn't she still an apprentice? Shouldn't someone be supervising her? All of that black, solid ink was disgusting.

I am curious about what happened to O'Shit and his new wife. Was she a liar?

Hah! When she said flower I thought she'd at least use the scar as the stem of the flower. Donna basically gave the poor girl one permanent black tube sock.

Is O Shit 4th baby with the same girl/not sure if they are really married.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3

Still watching this, though I'm not sure for how much longer. The show is a shadow of what it was...I enjoyed the gritty, non-gentrified early episodes about a couple of kids from the hood trying to grow a business. Now it's just a booty shaking, drunken fighting mess with someone getting tattooed once and a while, SMH. Anyway, here we go...

Ceasar...I swear every time he was on screen, I would catch a mild waft of budissy emanating off of my TV. How pathetic and and painfully insecure on his part. Like Teddy said...he's not over Dutchess and is staying in ATL and drowning himself in Hennessy and vagina to avoid any memory of her, because he's hurt. I do believe he really loved her, and even though she had her issues, she did push him to be a better business man.  Now he's surrounded himself with "yes" people that are condoning his behavior (I'm looking at you Sky) and letting him neglect 2/3 of his "empire." Getting drunk and sleeping with anything that moves is not going to help you. Shake it off and keep it moving.

Sky...I like her when she's not "on." She's smart and seems to have a decent heart when she's not putting on an act. But when she is screeching at the top of her lungs, flashing her boobs and yanking off her wig, she is absolutely unbearable. I refuse to believe she owns that McMansion either. Money goes further in the south but not that far, especially in a big city like ATL and even in the outskirts. Also the whole storyline with her kids...her giving them up for adoption is not my issue. But I DO understand her son not wanting to reconnect with her. It doesn't seem organic...she all of a sudden wants to connect with them after all this time, with cameras rolling and a paycheck from VH1 waiting to be signed. What happened in the past 15 years? I'd be put off too, if I were him. PS, I have no explanation as to why that interview was conducted in Dutchess's shop, however judging by that boy's twang, he probably lives and was raised in North Carolina. My father is from a rural area in NC and in his 30 years of living in the northeast, his accent has never left him, so I recognize it when I hear it :-)

Melody...when she first started on this show, I really thought she was going to be the meek and quiet hippie chick, but boy was I wrong. I like her and I like that she doesn't put up with anyone's shit. I friggin LOVED when she clapped back at Walter, when she was late because she was dealing with contractors and a sick baby, and he tried to come at her with the "I have three kids" and she shot back, "are you a mom?" I feel like she wanted to say, "yeah you have three kids but do they live with you? Are you with them, dealing with them, raising them 24/7 like I am with mine? No. Why? Because they're WITH THEIR MOTHERS." Having three kids doesn't mean anything when you're a part time dad, so sit down over there, Walt. Stick to being comedic relief.

Donna...seems like Donna has softened her look a bit, I like her wigs and her wardrobe has improved. But girl...you might want to reconsidering tattooing as a career, because you aren't that good at it. That tattoo she did on that poor girl's ankle looked like gangrene. I'm not sure what else she can do, but I still want her to win, though. And hopefully she can stay safe away from her ex. Domestic violence is no joke :-(.

Dutchess...mentioning her because she was mentioned about 200 times this episode. This chick sure had a helluva impact on this crew, because she's not even on the show and the damn episode was named after her. I'm sure she's cackling away watching this mess and glad she walked away from it.

O'Shit...mentioning him because I honestly think he's a talented artist, and from what I heard, he works at Black Ink ATL but isn't featured on the show, and travels to NY to do tattoos there too.  He's still with Nikki, they just had a baby girl she has her little interior design business as well as an office job, and they seem to live comfortably in a modest house in ATL with her son and his daughter part time.. Not gonna knock the man for choosing a stable family life. This show would mess with his sobriety something awful. I also think part of the reason that he walked away is because all of his wife's skeletons were tumbling out of the closet, and they're desperately trying to keep things private. Can't really knock them for that either.

• Love 5

I'm a bit confused by Skye's story about her boys.

She asked her mother if the adoption was legal.

1st who was this random person her mom met while living in a shelter with the boys.

Why wouldn't Skye know whether or not it was legal - even if she was in jail - she still would have had to sign papers for each child giving up her rights.

• Love 1

I agree the Skye adoption needs to be explained better because wouldn't both of the children's fathers also have to sign away their rights? I wonder why the older son hates her and the youngest is fine with her. I saw something online months ago about one of the sons being mad at her for not putting money on his books when he was locked up, but how was she even supposed to know he was locked up if they havent talked in 15 years?!

I really hate Lalo.

And what the heck is going on with Max Major's sister's boobs? I was so distracted and I'm not gay but it was hard to not stare.

And I'm really confused about the remodel and why they were so impressed, it really was nothing fancy.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, AZ Curls said:

I agree the Skye adoption needs to be explained better because wouldn't both of the children's fathers also have to sign away their rights? I wonder why the older son hates her and the youngest is fine with her. I saw something online months ago about one of the sons being mad at her for not putting money on his books when he was locked up, but how was she even supposed to know he was locked up if they havent talked in 15 years?!

I really hate Lalo.

And what the heck is going on with Max Major's sister's boobs? I was so distracted and I'm not gay but it was hard to not stare.

And I'm really confused about the remodel and why they were so impressed, it really was nothing fancy.

Also confusing or maybe I am not remembering correctly - I thought Skye said a few seasons back that she had TWIN boys. It could be me maybe she said two boys.

Not sure how Melody would even have a 30K debt to the IRS unless her VH1 paychecks did not withhold any taxes. Never liked Lalo but he doesn't seem to understand tax law. Even if there are things in both of their names - they can't take his portion as they aren't legally married. Even if they were legally married he can claim spousal financial distress. Also a debt to the IRS can be paid back installments - she'd have to pay something like 5K upfront and then monthly payments of 400 until the debt is paid off.

You're right about the remodel. It looked exactly the same - the only difference was a paint job and they covered the stripper pole hole in the ceiling,

• Love 1
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Also confusing or maybe I am not remembering correctly - I thought Skye said a few seasons back that she had TWIN boys. It could be me maybe she said two boys.

I think the reason why we assumed she had twin boys is because she had both her kids when she was 13.  But I guess she didn't learn her lesson after the first baby and got pregnant immediately again within a couple months.  But they are by 2 different fathers. 

• Love 1

Those kids were a lot older when she left than I thought. I understand his animosity if he was 5 and she just left. That's very different than a newly born baby who won't remember. I know Sky's own foundation and support were absent, but I can see why her son would be angry. She left them. 

Sad siruation. I hope they can heal and move forward in each other's lives.

• Love 1

We are not being told something about Alton's and Skye's recent re-connection.  Remember last season we met both of her kid's dads? And one was crazy insane (Dessalines' dad) and the other one was Alton (Genesis' dad) and he seemed like an amazing man and Skye seemed to have nothing but great stuff to say about him?  What the heck happened?  Did he ask her for money and she refused so he decided to sabotage her relationship with Genesis? 

Also, I now hate Donna, I actually hate everyone at the shop besides Kitty, Bae & Melody.  It's insane how they forced Melody to quit.  And the whole "missing $10,000" was confusing.  Did they have $10,000 in cash sitting in a safe and now the safe is empty?  Or are artists just not reporting their earnings right and they are keeping a higher percentage from each tattoo and that has added up to $10,000?  It all sounds like a fake made up story line to me.  I'm pretty sure none of the artists really even works at Black Ink, they all have other shops they work at (Melody @ House of Monkey, Young Bae @ Diamond Tattoos). 

I honestly hate this show so much but I can't stop watching.

• Love 1

Donna has seriously gotten awfully bold and ballsy for someone of her lacking abilities and who has had to beg to return to the shop. However, I will say that Mel does look quite guilty in the embezzlement  storyline. And her storming out didn't make her look less guilty, the contrary. 

Walt could have at least dressed up for his date. I'm so sick of seeing women put themselves on display for those men who don't go all out for them. A hoodie? Seriously? 

Miss Kitty is growing on me though. She seems to be a nice girl. 

Bae had no excuse to put her hands on the new manager. Is this a thing now, just hitting people? 

• Love 1

I'm  so over Skye. She is obviously on drugs and there is nothing likeable about her. Unless all of her actions last night were fake and for drama, but even then she is making herself look like an awful person.  

Anyone see the sex in the bathroom stall video of Vagina Slayer and Donna? She is such trash. 

• Love 2
(edited)

RE: sex in bathroom... I know Donna is trashy, but we didn't see any actual intercourse. I think this was more a stunt to keep the show alive than anything else. Let's be real. If it was a Donna sex tape, there'd be a lot more to black out or blur. All we saw was some booty bouncing and a blunt being rolled. Hoe tho she might be, she would be aware that there was a camera coming down above and to chill if she had a boyfriend she wanted to keep. I call it as a fake. I just don't buy it. She may have fucked him at some point, I just don't think this video is it. 

Skyy needs to get help. Drugs, Mental Illness, abandonment...she needs help, for real. I'm not being nasty. Operating on her body and moving to Atlanta have not fixed the emotional issues she has re: mentally ill mother that she's had to care for or track down; giving up two babies she had before 15 (IIRC) and one of them denying her; prison time; forced adoptions; and countless other traumas she's endured being homeless/motherless/without support; her own mental health issues that she is self medicating. 

She isn't entertainment, she's just pitiful. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, because her hatefulness deserves a 2 piece to the jaw sometimes, but i also know she has some deep issues to cover up.

Black Ink NY just needs to be cancelled. The folks that have jobs will be cool (Cease, Mel, Kitty, Bae), the slackers will have to get jobs (Teddy, Walt, Donna), and the ill may be forced to get help (Skyy, O'Shit). 

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 5

I watched Black Ink NY for the first time this season, and it made me so sad. This show is beyond entertaining or even dysfunctional. It is disturbing and criminal and a reflection of the willful ignorance many of us have in the black community for drug addiction, mental illness and criminal assault.

Skyy, who many of you already peeped clearly is mentally ill and an addict struck Teddy and Caesar just laughed. Really? After trying to fight her biological son twice. That's funny and not criminal and tragic?

As much as I appreciate the growth they've shown in Donna, Teddy, Walt and Richard, as well as the mentoring Caesar has been doing, it is severely undercut by the casual way they handwave Skyy's serious issues and how she's indulged in hurting every single person she encounters. It is not funny; it's sad and dangerous.

I'm out.

• Love 1

Last night’s show — the black ink crew surprises Skyy in her “home” in Miami.  Everything is totally staged, staged, staged.  Someone please tell them they are fooling no one.  And Donna’s man showing up at said House (completely riled up by and brought there by Production) to fight Vagina Slayer (lol) and to read Donna for filth.

I think Skyy, before her money runs out, should get some serious help and try to help her son Genesis understand by not lying to him but by being brutally honest.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder if any of these ungrateful fools realize that they would be nowhere had it not been for Ryan and 9Mag, so don't 'diss him you assholes!

On the other hand, I don't think Kat would have opened her mouth had they not been caught on camera. 

I like Charmaine without those ugly wigs she wears, she looks beautiful and much younger with her natural hair.

After seeing this season, Ryan was right to leave.  All of them are act like a bunch of teenagers, they're all turning up and fighting, just low class.

Also, Ryan probably owns the name "9 Mag" so he can do whatever he wants with it. 

This is a reason why a lot of businesses fail, lines get blurred; everybody forgot that 9 Mag was a business all of that "we family" stuff was bound to ruin them, and it looks like it did.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
On 6/1/2018 at 6:08 PM, Neurochick said:

I wonder if any of these ungrateful fools realize that they would be nowhere had it not been for Ryan and 9Mag, so don't 'diss him you assholes!

On the other hand, I don't think Kat would have opened her mouth had they not been caught on camera. 

I like Charmaine without those ugly wigs she wears, she looks beautiful and much younger with her natural hair.

After seeing this season, Ryan was right to leave.  All of them are act like a bunch of teenagers, they're all turning up and fighting, just low class.

Also, Ryan probably owns the name "9 Mag" so he can do whatever he wants with it. 

This is a reason why a lot of businesses fail, lines get blurred; everybody forgot that 9 Mag was a business all of that "we family" stuff was bound to ruin them, and it looks like it did.

I agree. I was happy he closed the chapter on all of them. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Seeing Ryan outside in the truck with Rachel, showed me that he's more mature than anybody else there.  He's with his girlfriend and the rest of them are in the former shop acting like ignorant, common, low class people.  The worst one of all of them IMO is Charmaine because SHE grew up in a middle class family and had a corporate job, I feel that "ratchet" is a role she's playing for $$$. 

As for Kat, the only reason she wanted to "come clean" to Rachel was because the cameras caught she and Ryan.  Had the cameras not caught them, she never would have opened her mouth.

More low class, common shit.  Ashley and Don's new babymama fighting in a public place.  I cringed at the shots of white folk in the bookstore staring at those two idiots.  Ryan and Rachel, right now look head and shoulders above all these folks.

Edited by Neurochick
On 6/9/2018 at 3:33 PM, Neurochick said:

Seeing Ryan outside in the truck with Rachel, showed me that he's more mature than anybody else there.  He's with his girlfriend and the rest of them are in the former shop acting like ignorant, common, low class people.  The worst one of all of them IMO is Charmaine because SHE grew up in a middle class family and had a corporate job, I feel that "ratchet" is a role she's playing for $$$. 

As for Kat, the only reason she wanted to "come clean" to Rachel was because the cameras caught she and Ryan.  Had the cameras not caught them, she never would have opened her mouth.

More low class, common shit.  Ashley and Don's new babymama fighting in a public place.  I cringed at the shots of white folk in the bookstore staring at those two idiots.  Ryan and Rachel, right now look head and shoulders above all these folks.

Charmaine is ratchet despite her upbringing. You’d eventually crack the facade. 

I think Kat needed a story and Ryan made her feel more important to him than she was. That’s why she told it. It was going to happen.

phoe had no business moving in with that crazy chic anyway. She’s sooo disrespectful. That would be the last time she threw something on me, especially on tv. She knew he wanted to be an artist so why start acting new now.

Nikki: “You care about it more than me?”

Phor: silence

In other words, yes, crazy bitch, yes.

Im trying to catch up on the show now; I’ll be back. 

• Love 1

Ok done with the epi.

Junior dodged a bullet with that crazy Lily. She’s unstable. Maybe bi-polar? I don’t know but her communication skills suck. 

Ryan is gorgeous, even in all his bitchassness- by the way I agree with him and don’t think of him this way at all. 

Po Ashley. Dude got another woman pregnant- again!!! I’ve been through this before. Once was enough. She should not have engaged that attention seeking hoe. She even admitted knowing. Admitted her abortion for him. Did she thin that made her a sympathetic character? I hope this stuff is fake reality.

21 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Po Ashley. Dude got another woman pregnant- again!!! I’ve been through this before. Once was enough. She should not have engaged that attention seeking hoe. She even admitted knowing. Admitted her abortion for him. Did she thin that made her a sympathetic character? I hope this stuff is fake reality.

I don't think this is completely fake reality.  But these folk are messy as anything.

Ashley is pathetic, she needs to leave Don, pronto.

Phor should have never moved in with Nikki.  But I think all of them are pathetic.  It's like none of them know how to communicate, except fight.  Nikki is gorgeous, she doesn't need to act like a nutcase. 

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think this is completely fake reality.  But these folk are messy as anything.

Ashley is pathetic, she needs to leave Don, pronto.

Phor should have never moved in with Nikki.  But I think all of them are pathetic.  It's like none of them know how to communicate, except fight.  Nikki is gorgeous, she doesn't need to act like a nutcase. 

Nikki is horrid. I couldn’t take someone constantly in my face and fighting me. That’s not love. Why does he stay?

• Love 1
(edited)

Ryan is still a bitchass, with Rachel back and hyping him up only because her attempt at "famous" baby daddy failed and now she's trying again, with Ryan taking responsibility for her leftover baby.  He's so stupid, sitting there lying to his parents about how everyone did him wrong. You can tell by his mom's questions that she knows how he operates.

Nikki is trash, but Phor is weak, so he'll take her back. 

Don is trash, but Ashley is weak, so she'll take him back.

It was rich watching her trying to drag the other girl, when Ashley is the one who continually celebrates being dogged out in exchange for 10 minutes on tv, a tiny appearance fee, slightly upgraded hovel, and a "pick me" title. At least that girl had the sense to get rid of one instead of trying to one up a baby mama like Ashley did. Nothing worse than a dumb hoe who thinks she is smart because she hitched her wagon to a dummy. At least these other girls can get child support from day 1 and not have to be humiliated over and over and over again, whereas Ashley will be stuck, and won't even qualify for alimony because 1) the marriage will be too short and 2) Don will be broke again by then. Plus she will have already put in years with these kids without getting shit from Don besides a used low end Mercedes SUV and a lower middle class rental house.

Lily needs therapy. 

Charmaine's natural is cute.

Danielle should've cut Terrence years ago, reference my dumb pick me hoe notes. 

I hope the crew creates a shop without Ryan. Even if he owns 9Mag (which, by their continued use of the term throughout the season, he may not, since an injunction/gag would've been possible), he doesn't own the Black Ink label, and they can continue to make checks. He does good work, but I can't stand a victim ass, whining, complaining, pussy whipped, duck ass dude. He is just there to take care of whatever baby Rachel spits out by any number of men. Mark my words, if he quits this show, she will find another quasi-star and leave him again, only to come back when she's left high and dry.

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 3

To me, Kat was the real bitchass.  The only reason she said anything to Rachel last year was because she needed a storyline and her being in LA wasn’t doing it, and the cameras caught she and Ryan together.  She said they’d been hooking up for months and she never said a word then.

Where is Kat?

Don is a fool.  These women know he’s weak, and they also know that if they hook up with him, they might end up on TV.

I think Ryan loves Rachel, but she doesn’t seem to feel the same way.

If Ryan wanted to fire all of those messy people, he should have given them notice first, not trash the shop like a three year old.  That was wrong.  

• Love 1

I think there is a parallel this season between what Ryan did with his crew and what Ashley wants to do, leaving Don and going to Texas. 

Ryan told his crew that they were "family."  But that's not how you do family; you don't up and leave them when they hurt you.  Ashley is also wrong.  Sure, Don was wrong for cheating on Ashley, but they're married.  When you are in a marriage, when you are in a business relationship severing ties takes time, there's a process you have to go through.  Both Ashley and Ryan act just like the rest of this cast, like children.

Interesting that Van's daughter is already weaved up.  And I love Charmaine's natural hair, she looks so beautiful without those ugly wigs she's worn in the past.