Type keyword(s) to search

Black Ink Crew - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Sunsheyen, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Fathers that want an itemized list of what their CS is taking care of gets on my last nerve!!! And deadbeats always want to talk about "he/she (the child) needed sneakers so I bought him a pair of sneakers". They never think about the last minute or everyday things that need to be taken care of.  When your child's school is asking for money for the class trip on Tuesday and the trip is Friday.  Or when your child wakes up and says that their school shoes are too tight and you immediately need to buy a new pair or the extra curricular activities that need to be paid for along with the uniform and supplies that goes along with that.  The list can go on and on, but yea you bought sneakers *blank stare*. 

Sky wants to redo the fight because Donna had her in a choke hold and essentially she lost so she wants a do over. 

I do feel like Donna is wack for not wanting to pay her portion of the trip because you went to Miami and stayed at the house so you need to pay your share simple as that.  Whether you were the only one that helped Sky in her recovery or not, if everyone else paid then you should too.   

• Love 3

Skyy's talking heads rip my soul out every time. That woman is so real and honest about her story I just want to hug her.  I can't imagine coming to terms w who I am as a person after having to give up 2 kids as a young teen.

• Love 2

I want to root for Donna I really do.  But I see that something is really wrong with her.  So she flies to North Carolina to show her portfolio to Dutchess then gets upset when Dutchess critiques it. Although I'm not that impressed with Dutchess tattoo work either.  I know that Donna wants to be a tattoo artist but does she have to work for Black ink or Pretty in ink?  There are other tattoo shops out there.  Why does she constantly seek these peoples approval?  They have showed her that they give to shits about her so I don't get it. 

And Oh Shit, I literally just cant with him.  He, like Dutchess, is a constant victim.  Everything is happening TO him so he goes right back to drinking and drugging.  I do understand that addiction is hard to break free of, but imo he seems to make any excuse to go back to drinking and drugging. 

And Dutchess,  I cant stand her but I am happy that she was able to open to her shop.  I know that it took a lot of hard work to make it happen so for that I am happy for her. 

And I love Sky.  She is awesome but I do feel she was being messy telling Donna to go to North Carolina to show her portfolio. But I thought it was hilarious she had the entire conversation outside of her house.  Like no bitch you can not come inside keep your negative vibes outside.  something I would do.  Like hey girl wassup *as I close the door behind me and have a full on conversation in my apartment building hallway*. lol

• Love 2

Donna is just trying to do anything she can to stay on TV. That's why when Cease said "You're fired," she told him "You can't fire me." My take on that was that you can't get rid of me from this show, you don't pay my check, so as long as she creates drama, she has a secure job. The cozying up to Naeem (sp) will doubtless lead to her doing some kind of interaction in Puma's shop since she will most likely be persona non grata at Black Ink from here on out. Too bad her efforts to create drama just keep her looking stupid. The premise of coming to Dutchess' opening just to show her portfolio was weak as hell. 

I died when Sky stepped outside her door and pulled it behind her with her hastily thrown on wig. Nah, y'all aint filming in my house and Donna you can keep this conversation short. 

They better get some new staff or some excitement regarding opening the new Black Ink shop, or I can't see them lasting very long. Ted and Walt are boring as hell, Melody seems drama free and determined to keep it that way, and Sky can't carry the comic relief all by herself. I don't want to watch O'Shit's descent into more addiction and terrible parenting and who gives a fuck about Ceaser and his big talk about nothing and terrible tattoos. I doubt they'll bring Donna back in and I hope Dutchess' sour face will be busy in NC. 

I'm ready for Chicago and 9Mag. At least there are real artists there.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

What does Walt dooooo???? He doesn't tattoo,  Skye is the receptionist, Ted "manages" the shop. What is Walt doing in there?

Omg Yes!! But more importantly, and I never try to count anyone's coin, but um...without this show how would these people survive financially?  I cant imagine that Cease was paying Sky like say 40k a year or Walt or even Ted the same in order to lead a normal lifestyle. Can someone help me understand or figure this out?! Thank you kindly. :) 

• Love 1

Oh what a she-monster that was coming into the spot to meet Donna. Donna's pretty yuck, but DAMN if that is who Maxwell keeps cheating with, he can have that thing. 

Two babies? OMG!! What does that dude look like?!

Brava for Caesar's momma telling him he has no business marrying that She-beast Dutchess. I hate her kind of drama. With Donna you know some shit is about to go down and yout can get reday for it. With assholes like Dutchess, she brings the shit, drags you in it and then magically make you the main culprit of the shit. Then off she sashays smelling like a rose.

Now you're sitting with an AIDS counselor wondering how the hell you got there branded as a problem child.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I know I'm a week late ,but y'all wasn't going say a thing about Donna telling that deaf girl to use her " inside hands" when she was popping off? 

Oh I've been laughing about that on FB. Sorry. Seriously though, Donna started off very respectful of his gf, but the girl kept yapping. Donna said I'll really give you something to be mad about. Go Itchy-Scratchy! 

So Donna has a horrible shape. Moving on...

• Love 1

The inside hands bit was a mess. The chick did earn that face mush, though. Just because you're deaf doesn't mean you can put hands all up in my face. You can sign from a respectful distance. And Naeem's bs about letting them hash it out...he was too punkish to say shit and was probably hoping it would end in relatively mellow fashion so he could continue to have his cake and eat it too. Don't get mad because your girl took it too far. He should've been pulling her back when she first got up in Donna's face. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sunsheyen said:

The inside hands bit was a mess. The chick did earn that face mush, though. Just because you're deaf doesn't mean you can put hands all up in my face. You can sign from a respectful distance. And Naeem's bs about letting them hash it out...he was too punkish to say shit and was probably hoping it would end in relatively mellow fashion so he could continue to have his cake and eat it too. Don't get mad because your girl took it too far. He should've been pulling her back when she first got up in Donna's face. 

Exactly. She started that crap and then he wanted to turn on Donna. And let's be honest: Who the hell wants Naeem? Donna has to stop being a jump off. It ain't cute.

• Love 2

O'Shit better have a better plan for his sobriety than just going to SC. There's a corner there too. I hope hespecially able to get his life together because he has a gaggle of kids and what the world does not need is more little boys struggling to become men w/o a strong model to follow.

I feel like I missed something we Naeem's girlfriend.  Is she made that once upon a time he did dirt with Donna? It seems like it was before they got serious as a couple. First of all, everyone has had a piece of Donna.  Seems like it's a part of the apprenticeship. Second, is she mad the mad had a past before her? Is she going to fight every chick Naeem has been with?  I think those hands are gonna be tiredone.

And Dutchess, you're still not a brawler.  It's OK. Leave the tough girl mouthiness alone.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't know why I feel so bad for Donna.  Her sad wedding day all dressed up in a wedding dress to marry her loser guy in jail.  She put on that she was happy but that can't have been her dream for a wedding day.  I don't think Donna knows her self worth.  That fight that Dutchess started and Donna had to leave and nobody said anything, not her "friend" Sky who invited her, nobody.  Oh i forgot, somebody did say something....Dutchess telling her to "get outta here".  That fight with the deaf gf that ended with her friend also known as the girl's man, blameing Donna when he should of jumped in and diffused that situation when his gf was getting all crunk up in Donna's face.  I don't know if a paycheck on that show would be worth all the crap that comes down on her but then I don't know her circumstances.  That girl needs some real happiness in her life.  I hope she gets it.  PS. Donna has a twin sister that loves her.  Maybe the producers can sometimes show some positive people in her life that love her instead of continually having her interact with the people that don't.  

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 2

I do feel for Donna as well. This has been the season of "All my life I had to fight!" Dutchess, Sky, Baby mama, Dusty Naeem's gf...girl, you are the only one that wants him. 

The only reason Dutchess rolled up on her was because security was out there. She went directly up to her like she was going to move that hefty gal out of her way. She knows Donna isn't afraid to throw hands. I can't stand Dutchess' dry lipped punk ass. 

Donna really was the bulk of the drama this season. With O'Shit gone, unless Ceaser finally goes through with the wedding, there is nothing drawing me back for next season. I don't want to hear Dutchess complain, Ted and Walt hold no appeal, Melody is sweet but boring, and Ceaser is full of too much bluster with nothing going on. They are going to have to come up with something good, and I know they won't want Donna back. If Puma is still reluctant to get a job and wants to maintain a show, he may have to bring her in for some spice, but who knows if Dusty's gf will allow him to work there. Does Puma need an artist more than he needs drama/storyline?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

I do feel for Donna as well. This has been the season of "All my life I had to fight!" Dutchess, Sky, Baby mama, Dusty Naeem's gf...girl, you are the only one that wants him. 

The only reason Dutchess rolled up on her was because security was out there. She went directly up to her like she was going to move that hefty gal out of her way. She knows Donna isn't afraid to throw hands. I can't stand Dutchess' dry lipped punk ass. 

Donna really was the bulk of the drama this season. With O'Shit gone, unless Ceaser finally goes through with the wedding, there is nothing drawing me back for next season. I don't want to hear Dutchess complain, Ted and Walt hold no appeal, Melody is sweet but boring, and Ceaser is full of too much bluster with nothing going on. They are going to have to come up with something good, and I know they won't want Donna back. If Puma is still reluctant to get a job and wants to maintain a show, he may have to bring her in for some spice, but who knows if Dusty's gf will allow him to work there. Does Puma need an artist more than he needs drama/storyline?

OMG I can't stand Duchess!!!!!

Or Sky.

• Love 1

Although I like Sky's upbeat personality, she is not Donna's friend.  The ski trip is not the first time she has done Donna dirty.  She is the one that convinced Donna to go to North Carolina to show her portfolio. When I was watching that scene I was like is she really encouraging her to go down there? And then during the ski trip when everyone is popping off, Ski is quiet and not speaking up to say I invited Donna, she is my guest.  That's what a real friend would do.  Not allow her to be treated that way. 

The thing about watching reality shows like Black ink, is that you see how damaged some people are.  This whole cast has issues that they try to mask but is so evident to the viewers.  When Ceaser flipped out on Oh shit I saw the coke in his nose when the camera zoomed in.  I really hope that Oh Shit isn't just going down south to relax and not get help thinking that's all he needs to stay clean.  I do wish him the best though

• Love 1

Brava for Caesar's momma telling him he has no business marrying that She-beast Dutchess. I hate her kind of drama. With Donna you know some shit is about to go down and you can get ready for it. With assholes like Dutchess, she brings the shit, drags you in it and then magically make you the main culprit of the shit. Then off she sashays smelling like a rose.

Dutch did exactly this at the winter sports outing -- lather, rinse, repeat and just maddening.  I want Pretty-N-Ink to go up in literal flames and for Black Ink 125 to fail spectacularly.  

I felt a small amount of pity for OShit, very tiny, but when he said South Carolina, I wondered how long it  will be before he shows up at PnI for a tattooing job.  

On June 28, 2016 at 0:50 PM, Zeebreezy said:

Although I like Sky's upbeat personality, she is not Donna's friend.  The ski trip is not the first time she has done Donna dirty.  She is the one that convinced Donna to go to North Carolina to show her portfolio. When I was watching that scene I was like is she really encouraging her to go down there? And then during the ski trip when everyone is popping off, Ski is quiet and not speaking up to say I invited Donna, she is my guest.  That's what a real friend would do.  Not allow her to be treated that way. 

The thing about watching reality shows like Black ink, is that you see how damaged some people are.  This whole cast has issues that they try to mask but is so evident to the viewers.  When Ceaser flipped out on Oh shit I saw the coke in his nose when the camera zoomed in.  I really hope that Oh Shit isn't just going down south to relax and not get help thinking that's all he needs to stay clean.  I do wish him the best though

Ok, once again Sky invites Donna somewhere or eggs her on to do something, and then sits back to watch. Said nothing at all. Then what is with the proclamations of "Who's got my back?" And Donna repeated that garbage. Follower much?

Dutchess dusty ass...I have nothing to say for her except, once again, can't stand her!

• Love 3

Hopefully I'm not the only one watching!

Just saw the 2 premiere episodes and I'm definitely siding with Kat on the issues. Ryan is cute and all but he needs to man up.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GenY said:

Hopefully I'm not the only one watching!

Just saw the 2 premiere episodes and I'm definitely siding with Kat on the issues. Ryan is cute and all but he needs to man up.

I'm watching, too. Question: How is no one paying rent? How does Kat have an upstairs but does not pay rent?

• Love 1

Yes Ryan should have let the others know that the rent amount would be different since one of their workers was going off to jail.  The way Ryan was talking was like no one was paying rent at all and if that was the case then his employees were wrong.  Kat of course has to go off instead of saying what the other guy said "tell me what I owe and I will pay it and 9mag is important to me".  Instead she walked out saying F 9Mag like her job there didn't matter.  To me, Ryan was right to rent that booth and keep his business moving.  She acts like she don't care about that place, well Ryan does care, that is his business.  I will say this tho, Ryan does need to communicate better.  If he wasn't so fine, I'd be saying other things that are kind of on the negative side.  I think I will just let those things slide.  And yes, color me shallow! :D

• Love 4
17 hours ago, lasandi said:

Yes Ryan should have let the others know that the rent amount would be different since one of their workers was going off to jail.  The way Ryan was talking was like no one was paying rent at all and if that was the case then his employees were wrong.  Kat of course has to go off instead of saying what the other guy said "tell me what I owe and I will pay it and 9mag is important to me".  Instead she walked out saying F 9Mag like her job there didn't matter.  To me, Ryan was right to rent that booth and keep his business moving.  She acts like she don't care about that place, well Ryan does care, that is his business.  I will say this tho, Ryan does need to communicate better.  If he wasn't so fine, I'd be saying other things that are kind of on the negative side.  I think I will just let those things slide.  And yes, color me shallow! :D

Me, too. Ryan does it for me - funky attitude and all.

• Love 1

Whether Ryan is in the right or not, he talks to people any old kind of way but then has a problem when folks bring it to him. He needs to sit the fuck down with that bitch ass attitude. I'd be damned if he thought he could holler and cuss at me the way he does everyone. Fuck his lil crybaby ass.

• Love 1

I understand they are all besties and 9Mag is a family, but I don't think Ryan should have been passing on the lack of rent from one booth to the rest of the gang. Do these folks have a lease or just a handshake and a promise? That deficit falls to Ryan as the owner and it's on him to find a new artist to make up that loss.  I didn't even understand the question about putting a new artist in the booth. He needs the money.

The agreed amount of booth rent is the agreed amount. He can't change the amount every time a utility bill is higher than expected.

I wish I could knock on my tenant's door every time somebody moved out.

"Listen, 1A moved out so imma need y'all to double up on your payments till I find a new Craigslist nutjob".

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 1

Is anyone going to mention that Charmaine keeps getting her ass beat.  smh  and although Don is "my type" I cant stand him.  He doesn't want to lose Ashley yet you slept with ol girl.  The way he was trying to spin it like the daughter's mother is jealous of his relationship with Ashley so she is saying this little girl is his child.  How about if you never slept with her then there would be no possible way the child is yours.  I remember when all this went down on IG and the second I saw the little girl I knew she was his.  I also hated the way his brother was like you are a good guy and getting the paternity test shows what a good guy you are.  *insert eye roll*  Don is an asshole that lies to everyone for his benefit and hates being called on his shit.   

And I think im the only one that can't stand Kat.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Whether Ryan is in the right or not, he talks to people any old kind of way but then has a problem when folks bring it to him. He needs to sit the fuck down with that bitch ass attitude. I'd be damned if he thought he could holler and cuss at me the way he does everyone. Fuck his lil crybaby ass.

Oh Sunsheyen, we're like Trump supporters when it comes to Ryan - we don't care. ?????

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

Is anyone going to mention that Charmaine keeps getting her ass beat.  smh  and although Don is "my type" I cant stand him.  He doesn't want to lose Ashley yet you slept with ol girl.  The way he was trying to spin it like the daughter's mother is jealous of his relationship with Ashley so she is saying this little girl is his child.  How about if you never slept with her then there would be no possible way the child is yours.  I remember when all this went down on IG and the second I saw the little girl I knew she was his.  I also hated the way his brother was like you are a good guy and getting the paternity test shows what a good guy you are.  *insert eye roll*  Don is an asshole that lies to everyone for his benefit and hates being called on his shit.   

And I think im the only one that can't stand Kat.  

Charmaine has been beat up 3 times in as many episodes.  She may need to go back to Corporate America cuz I don't think she's made for this tattoo shop life.

Nope, you aren't only one.  I can't stand her either.  She plucks all of my nerves.  I started not liking her towards the end of last season but now it's full blown.  

Also, Ryan does it for me too.  ?

• Love 1

You know I hit fast forward through this last episode just so I could see Charmaine get popped yet again!!.  Women like Ashley make

me so very sad.  She is going to be fighting over Don for the rest of her life and she will never acknowledge that the problem is not the women.  Is this new baby Charmaine's fault too? Don is out there RAW DOGGING who knows how many women but Ashley really thinks she won something because he gave her the ring??

You are not winning sweetheart.  No matter how many chicks you bust in the face, Don will have no respect for you.

And I loved the "Odacity" of Charmaine telling her that her man lies to her every day. That was gangsta Charmaine.  Ya got popped for it, but it was still gangsta! 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

And here I thought I was the only one watching this fuckery go down.  Ohhhhhh so much to comment on.

Charmaine needs to really take some self defense classes or at the very least some STFU classes because if you gonna get popped every episode that’s going to get tired really soon.  I can’t imagine that they have good insurance if any.  Also have a lil bit of dignity about yourself.  Value yourself enough to know that you are more than just a thot and put some damn clothes on (i.e. some draws please) The Amber Rose 2.1 schtick is getting old.  And please keep Van’s daughter far away from her.  You have no business advising a young girl on how to dress or carry herself. You are no role model.  That shopping spree was cringe worthy and totally inappropriate.

Ryan needs to make a decision if he wants to a business man or a babysitter.  There is no reason other than unprofessionalism for you to not have contracts with each of your artist.  My major complaint with Ryan is that he has the expectation that if you work for him you co-sign to his dream.  His dream is to have a shop where everyone is down for Mag9 (I say it backwards cuz they are backwards LOL) and has no personal aspirations for their own career.  I see the major conflict with him and Kat is that she has personal goals about developing her own brand and building her own career and Ryan is at odds with that.     

Ashley Gurrrrrl I have no words on the psychosis you are showing.  He don’t respect you cuz he don’t want you. He basically said as much the 1st season.  He is dealing with you because of his child.  While I find Don repulsive he at least wants to be involved in his son’s life and that is commendable.  I think he deals with her because he knows that she would be the type of person that would keep him from his son out of spite.  There is no reason to fight over a man because a real man would give you no reason to. 

And do me a favor pick up a dictionary – Decored? OH-dasity?  Oh and while you picking up that dictionary how about you put down them hood rat friends cuz your bestie is not giving you good advice.  You came to that party to cause drama and Shantiqua and Emerald Princess are not doing you any favors.  Did you really think that Don would want to talk to you at that particular moment if he had not been home for 3 days?

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 3

^^ummhmm.  Not coming home for 3 days would have been enough for me. Does Don have spare drawers at the shop? Do they have showers? Or is he just drunk and funky? He doesn't come home to Ashley or their son and Charmaine is the problem??  I wonder how many more days he stayed out after that spectacle. 

I have so many questions.

• Love 3

Brooklynista I wouldn’t overthink it that’s one sure way to get a migraine to figure out why ratchet is ratchet.   Because I can’t help myself (I treat it as a National Geographic study lol) I have questions too.

Beyond the 3 days being gone, why was he in the studio?  He isn’t a tattoo artist right? I think they stated on the show that he is his brothers “assistant”.  Don’t get me started on why Phor would need an assistant and have we ever seen him “assisting” in anything outside of acting a fool?  I doubt Ryan would want anyone staying in the studio overnight let alone multiple nights so I call suspect on him staying in the studio. 

What bothers me most is the lack of shame ANY of them have for acting a straight fool on camera.  Especially the women, I know it is a double standard and shame on me, but you are sitting there talking on camera about hooking up in a bathroom or actually HOOKING UP in a bathroom. WTF with the over the top sexual public conduct. If I see Charmaine twerk on a random crotch one more time…  And these are the same women who will complain that they can’t find a good man or no one shows them respect. Ummmm didn’t I just see you in a see through skirt with you’re a$$ out dropping it like it’s hot?  On a nationally broadcast television show? Aight Shenaynay cuz you a laayyyyday.

Not that I would ever go on a reality show but my philosophy is I wouldn’t be doing anything that I could not watch sitting next to my mother and minister  LOL

• Love 2

I need to know something--are the people who work at 9Mag also investors with a say so on who is hired and fired?  Why does that guy who just got out of jail think he can dictate to Ryan who and what can rent a booth?  He's been gone for 4 months and Ryan held his job open by paying his share of the rent.  Now he is hollering deuces because he objects to Kat 's termination.  This is Ryan's fault (and I dig Ryan) for running his business like family cuz now your "family" think they got a say.  I was so appalled at that guy walking out because Ryan hired another person without his permission.  (Poor Ryan, I wish I was a tattoo artist.)

ps. The help that Ryan gave to Charmaine is a testimony that he really is a good boss, a good guy and a good friend. IMO.

• Love 2

Ashley, girl, bye. You aren't going anywhere for a long time to come. Don will continue to do whatever he wants as long as you allow it and you are happy being on tv choosing "French decor" ha. 

How stupid is Charmaine? You quit your job and cant pay your Altima (not BMW, Benz, or even Acura or top of the line Accord) car note, but stay in a new wig. Her parents SHOULD cuss her out. I think she and Ryan may have something going on.

Ryan, do you want to be a boss or be a family? That's my problem with him. Everyone is supposed to be working to lift up 9MAG but then he wants to be able to rule the roost and kick folks out. He is already bitter that folks have their own lives and aspirations (Phor, Kat). Raggedy though Black Ink Harlem may be, at least Ceaser has established a clear hierarchy. So does everyone pay booth rent and what kind of written arrangement is there for this? Too messy to be a functional business. That was nice for him to help Charmaine, but how much is she really getting paid for this "job" outside the production salary and how long will it be before he throws this help in her face?

I think what Charmaine needs to do is have some of these heifers arrested.  Kat was wrong, so was Ashley.  Sure Kat was upset with Charmaine but she was WRONG to put hands on her, that's never right unless someone hits you first.

Ashley will always be fighting over Don, she's a fool and a half.  She used to make me sad, but now she just pisses me off.  She will never leave Don so she better get used to him having kids with this one or that one.  

One thing Kat was right about; when she told Ryan that he should take some business classes.  Ryan should have sat everybody down and  explained the rent situation to them.  The problem with him is that he lets everybody get out of control, and then he blows.

But that still didn't give Kat the right to put her hands on Charmaine.  And it's not Charmaine who needs to take self defense classes, maybe these other women need to learn "class" period, and stop acting like hood rats.  

Oh, and IMO, Kat's not as cute as she thinks she is.  The only reason so many black men are into her is because she's light and mixed, sorry to say it but IMO it's true.

If Ashley isn't careful, she will wind up in jail, away from her children. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:28 AM, lasandi said:

I need to know something--are the people who work at 9Mag also investors with a say so on who is hired and fired?  Why does that guy who just got out of jail think he can dictate to Ryan who and what can rent a booth?  He's been gone for 4 months and Ryan held his job open by paying his share of the rent.  Now he is hollering deuces because he objects to Kat 's termination.  This is Ryan's fault (and I dig Ryan) for running his business like family cuz now your "family" think they got a say.  I was so appalled at that guy walking out because Ryan hired another person without his permission.  (Poor Ryan, I wish I was a tattoo artist.)

ps. The help that Ryan gave to Charmaine is a testimony that he really is a good boss, a good guy and a good friend. IMO.

I need to know that as well.  I never ran my own business but I'm not understanding how these people (adults) feel that they really have a say in how things are run and who gets hired and fired.  These people take loyalty to another level.  Heartbroken because Kat is now tattooing upstairs in a space she rented to create a name for herself and her brand.  Although I don't care for Kat, I applaud her drive and determination to become successful with hard work and not sit around and wait for it to be handed to her. 

How did Van think rent of the 9mag space was being paid in his absence.  If Ryan was smart since Phor, Van and Kat were doing their own thing, he could have PT tattoo artists while the "main" artists are away.  I can't with these people.

Charmaine is a very pretty girl however she is the biggest attention seeker and thot I have ever seen.  How do you just never have panties on girl.  Do you just assume you are getting dick at any moment and need to be ready?  I don't understand. Also,  I kind of respect her for not going to her parents but also I understand why she didn't tell her parents about her financial situation.  She left her job at Groupon earning a steady paycheck to "manage" a tattoo shop. So calling daddy to ask for money would guarantee a foot up the ass and a bring yo ass home speech that would never end if he's anything like my daddy.  And because we don't see the day to day workings of 9mag I assume Charmaine is managing the shop, however, it looks to me like she wanted to move away from home and party fulltime and is making beans while doing it.  She's young so I suppose I can give her a pass. 

• Love 2

She ain't THAT damn young. 

Anyone else notice a difference in the way Ryan talked with Van about the new hires/his concerns and how he talks to Kat? He's a raging misogynist which is unfortunate because in other ways, he seems like a pretty decent guy/father.

I hear what folks are saying about Kat thinking she is cuter than she is. She is plain, at best, and photographs well, but to certain dudes, anything light is right. She still has a bit of charisma and most definitely talent as an artist. 

I think Cobra Kat might be ok, and while I get her desire for cleanliness (and as a client I appreciate it!), I understand how the guys would be taken aback by her "yall so nasty" spiel. Original Recipe Kat had a lot of nerve critiquing her work, if Cobra truly didn't ask for any feedback. She was asking to get bust in the lip.

• Love 4

Ashley needs to let Don cheat in peace if she's not going to leave him.  Just shut up.  New baby momma is telling her Don made no mention of their relationship and Ashley still manages see herself as the winner because she knows Don's family.  Well if his family gave a shit about you, one of them aunts would have whispered in her ear about baby momma #2.  As long as she has that ring Ashley is going to see herself as a prize in Don's life.

Booboo if he gave a shit about you, he wouldn't be raw dogging chicks all over the city.  She's lucky its just a baby and not HIV.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4

OMG!!! what is Van so angry about?  I used to like him because I thought he was the only sane one in the bunch.  Then last night he pulls Cobra to the side to ask her what is she doing there?  You mean among the rest of the hundred or so people that are there that were invited.  He came off like a straight up lunatic.    And it looks like Ryan starts believing Van's bullshit in the previews for next weeks episode. 

And Danielle and her boyfriend.... sheesh.  I don't know where to begin. What I got from the previous seasons was that they were together for like 7 years and he didn't necessarily claim her and now he is officially claiming her so they move in together and she wants to get married.  I don't even know what to say. 

Don and Ashley.  Ashley is the dumbest woman on the planet.  She is so proud that she has the ring and is the main chick.  Sweetie Don will never marry you and you should be happy that he wont because I can tell you now you are going to be baby mama #1 in front a long line of other baby mamas.  You sat in front of baby mama #2 where she told you that she has been sleeping with Don for 3, THREE, TRES YEARSSSS yet you want to knuck if you buck at her when she says your child might not be DON's.  Not at Don's nasty ass for raw dogging ol girl for 3 years and producing a baby. Where is the self esteem?! I was watching that scene in disbelief.  And when Don went baby mama #2's car and was trying to intimidate her and she was like Don don't break my car window with the slightest of ease, I immediately saw he was "with" that girl for three years behind Ashley's back and lying to her the whole time. Don is the type that will get pissed at Baby mama #2 for dating and getting into a serious relationship and call her all sorts of whores and bitches when she moves on.    Either way the situation is a mess and if Ashley had some dignity and self respect she would realize that having that ring on her finger from that asshole is embarrassing her on a level that I feel second hand shame for her because she is fighting a never ending battle with and for Don.   And question when he was having his roid rage when he was walking away talking about how baby mama #2 wants to ruin his life and his career?  I was seriously confused because what is Don's career? And another example of him never taking responsibility for HIS actions.  Don is the biggest asshole/jackass there is. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

Don and Ashley.  Ashley is the dumbest woman on the planet.  She is so proud that she has the ring and is the main chick.  Sweetie Don will never marry you and you should be happy that he wont because I can tell you now you are going to be baby mama #1 in front a long line of other baby mamas.  You sat in front of baby mama #2 where she told you that she has been sleeping with Don for 3, THREE, TRES YEARSSSS yet you want to knuck if you buck at her when she says your child might not be DON's.  Not at Don's nasty ass for raw dogging ol girl for 3 years and producing a baby. Where is the self esteem?! I was watching that scene in disbelief.  And when Don went baby mama #2's car and was trying to intimidate her and she was like Don don't break my car window with the slightest of ease, I immediately saw he was "with" that girl for three years behind Ashley's back and lying to her the whole time. Don is the type that will get pissed at Baby mama #2 for dating and getting into a serious relationship and call her all sorts of whores and bitches when she moves on.    Either way the situation is a mess and if Ashley had some dignity and self respect she would realize that having that ring on her finger from that asshole is embarrassing her on a level that I feel second hand shame for her because she is fighting a never ending battle with and for Don.   And question when he was having his roid rage when he was walking away talking about how baby mama #2 wants to ruin his life and his career?  I was seriously confused because what is Don's career? And another example of him never taking responsibility for HIS actions.  Don is the biggest asshole/jackass there is. 

Shit, I forgot this was on last night (watching stuff 'on demand'), but you are correct about Ashley. 

What Ashley has to realize is, if Don keeps cheating on her, keeps having children with other women, that is money taken from her household because Don will have to support all of his children.  Ashley needs to leave him before she winds up paying support for Baby Mama #?

• Love 1

I just can’t with this rag tag bunch of hot messes. 

I totally blame the shop’s dysfunction on Ryan.  He clearly is still grieving from the loss of his sister and trying to create “family” when he should be focused on being the boss and creating a professional environment.  He isn’t skilled enough to do the two.  The staff are truly children and like children they need structure. Everyone’s role is not clearly defined and Ryan is to weak minded to establish it.  How do you expect your employees to respect your position when you keep flip flopping between “I’m your boy, we family” and going off and yelling at folks flexing the boss role.  You can’t imply an environment where everyone’s opinion matters when in actuality it doesn’t.  If you want to be the sole decision maker you need to set that up from the jump. 

Charmaine – gurl just bye! You have no redeeming value.  I question the validity of the car repossession. You are technically getting two salaries – one from the shop and another from the show.  I would hope they are paying you decently for disrespecting yourself on a weekly basis in CASH and not in ill-fitting clothes and wigs. But she does seem like the type who would take her payment in liquor though.  So if you are that bad at mismanaging your money you don’t deserve a car.

Danielle – LORD where to start.  First your BF wouldn’t claim your relationship for 7 years.  Think on that for a minute… Two, how you gonna sit there drinking wine while your man is moving boxes like you give zero fucks about helping, OH that’s right you don’t. Three, you think causing jealousy will get you a ring, from a man you don’t even really want.  And did you refer to him as you future fiancé? If he took 7 years to finally acknowledge that ya’ll are in a relationship he is in no rush to put a ring on it. Just saying.  Now I don’t think that it was right that he got pissy drunk but if he is your man and you want to marry him then Ima need you to not throw your ass at Ryan. OK! If you can’t understand that he could possibly feel some kind of way about your visible attraction to Ryan and given that ya’ll hooked up then you have no clue about the commitment it takes to be married.  He knows you and your THOT tendencies so don’t holla about disrespect when you disrespect him ON NATIONAL TELEVISION on a weekly basis. 

Ashely and Don – sigh I can’t right now, my fingers are rebelling from typing anything about your ghetto love affair.  Just suffice ya’ll are not the 2016 Mary J and Method ya’ll can get by without each other.  Call it Christmas and go your separate ways. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Charmaine – gurl just bye! You have no redeeming value.  I question the validity of the car repossession. You are technically getting two salaries – one from the shop and another from the show.  I would hope they are paying you decently for disrespecting yourself on a weekly basis in CASH and not in ill-fitting clothes and wigs. But she does seem like the type who would take her payment in liquor though.  So if you are that bad at mismanaging your money you don’t deserve a car.

Here's my thing with Charmaine, and I formed this opinion from when they showed her parents' home.  To me she's like one of these middle or upper middle class girls who decides to "go experience different worlds," then comes back home to her middle class life with a lot of stories.  The bad part about Charmaine is that she's on TV and going back to a middle class life might be an issue, but then again, it seems like everybody wants to be on TV today, so she'll probably work that "fame" thing for as long as she can milk it.

One thing about Charmaine that I appreciate, she doesn't have any dumbass "baby-daddy" drama.

Edited by Neurochick
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Ashley needs to let Don cheat in peace if she's not going to leave him.  Just shut up.  New baby momma is telling her Don made no mention of their relationship and Ashley still manages see herself as the winner because she knows Don's family.  Well if his family gave a shit about you, one of them aunts would have whispered in her ear about baby momma #2.  As long as she has that ring Ashley is going to see herself as a prize in Don's life.

Booboo if he gave a shit about you, he wouldn't be raw dogging chicks all over the city.  She's lucky its just a baby and not HIV.

Right, didn't BM say 3 years?

• Love 1