Type keyword(s) to search

This Is CNN (Vaulted)

CNN loves having town halls.  Tonight's Jake Tapper with Paul Ryan was a mess.

Ryan is a weasley schmuck.  He danced around the questions peddling BS.

Of course there was a true trump supporter, aka a white person, wanting her fears of the boarder put to rest, because, she said, they're coming over here and killing us.

And Jake was so damn weak.  At least have Anderson in charge.  He wouldn't stand there looking like a deer in the headlights.

• Love 6
On 1/12/2017 at 5:38 AM, Medicine Crow said:

The fact that Trump called Jim Acosta rude for trying to ask a question & called CNN fake news (when they didn't report the details like Buzzfeed) is indicative of things to come.  Trump is starting with freezing out CNN, but there will be more to come!!!

Is that the first time an elected official has blatantly refused to answer a question during a press conf because of the media the journalist was working for? I find this very questionable and quite worrying - then again, I only saw a 3 or 4 minute highlights so if Acosta previously insulted Trump's hair or otherwise behaved in an unprofessional way, feel free to correct me. 

2 hours ago, stormy said:

CNN loves having town halls.  Tonight's Jake Tapper with Paul Ryan was a mess.

Ryan is a weasley schmuck.  He danced around the questions peddling BS.

Of course there was a true trump supporter, aka a white person, wanting her fears of the boarder put to rest, because, she said, they're coming over here and killing us.

And Jake was so damn weak.  At least have Anderson in charge.  He wouldn't stand there looking like a deer in the headlights.

I expect Jake to be tougher than Anderson. "Weasley schmuck" is exactly right for Ryan. He needs to be taken down with aggressive, well-informed questions.

Disappointing.

44 minutes ago, NutMeg said:

Is that the first time an elected official has blatantly refused to answer a question during a press conf because of the media the journalist was working for? I find this very questionable and quite worrying - then again, I only saw a 3 or 4 minute highlights so if Acosta previously insulted Trump's hair or otherwise behaved in an unprofessional way, feel free to correct me. 

Acosta hadn't said anything. But CNN had just reported (Tapper & Carl Bernstein and two others) on the intelligence synopsis that had come from the former MI6 operative (who has now disappeared in the UK). They had raised the two issues in the report: (1) that Russia believed they had "personal and financially compromising" information on Trump, including from when he'd been there in 2013 and--the one that Trump REALLY didn't want to address:

(2) evidence that Trump and/or staffers were in frequent contact with Russian government intermediaries throughout the general election, possibly coordinating the hacking release and Trump's attacks on Clinton.  (As we know, Assange dropped the Podesta email just an hour or two after the Access Hollywood video was released by WashPost.) 

Trump did not want to be asked that question, so smeared CNN by grouping their report with Buzzfeed's.  Then he yelled at Acosta that CNN was "fake news", shouting him down when Acosta tried to ask his question, based on #2 above.

Nixon was slightly snarky to Dan Rather at a press conference, "Are you running for something, Mr. Rather?" but there's never been anything like yesterday.

• Love 6

Thanks, Padma. I knew what the backstory was with CNN, although if the info reported by a media is deemed biased by the person calling the press conference, I'd think that would be a golden opportunity to shut down allegations rather than refusing to answer questions. And whereas I may not be the biggest fan of CNN, I don't like them being shut out because the person holding the press conf doesn't like something done by a network that hasn't been particularly critical of him in the past. 

I didn't know about Nixon and Rather, but if that is a precedent, what we just saw is a new precedent. 

And, this class act , soon to be sitting in the White House, had his henchmen and women in the audience clapping during this pathetic little show of force.

I believe Bush #1 had a run-in Dan Rather with too.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, stormy said:

And, this class act , soon to be sitting in the White House, had his henchmen and women in the audience clapping during this pathetic little show of force.

His staffers were there (not in the audience with the press, off to the sides of the stage, but clearly instructed to applaud--even to cheer!--his answers.  Pence had to introduce Trump with a little testimonial about "how I respect this man who is making America great again".  And all those file folders and papers stacked on the table--which Trump referenced as "just part of all the paperwork that was needed for this new (meaningless and not at all blind) trust" were--from what reporters could see--new and blank

Trump lied on twitter yesterday, that the DNI said the information MI6 agent reported was false. They said no such thing. They said they had made no determination on it, (but the agent (now disappeared and in hiding) had worked with the FBI in Rome and elsewhere and was credible.)

The point is, Trump clearly shut down Acosta in a rather deranged way: "Quiet!" "Quiet!" "Fake news! Fake news!" because he was terrified of being forced to answer his question:  "Did you or anyone in your campaign participate with Russia in undermining Hillary Clinton's campaign -- and our election?"

That is a question that NEEDS to be answered before he is allowed to become president.  And yet, incredibly, as usual--the media isn't pushing it and the Democratic leadership is silent. Only Lindsey Graham is speaking up -- and he is really getting very little support from anyone.

Bizarre. 

• Love 5

But the media is "shocked, shocked", I tell you, that Buzz Feed had the NERVE to put out information that has not yet been verified.  But said information had been used in briefings with Obama and Trump.  Shocked!

Chuck Todd was ridiculous a couple of nights ago when he had the editor of Buzz Feed on.  He patronized him, scolded him, acted like his network is so above that sort of thing.  Nevermind that his network (MSNBC), along with others, for months and months, reported every utterance from Drumpf's mouth like it was truth with NO pushback from the Lame Stream Media.  All they were interested in were ratings;  Bernie Sanders could not get a footing with the media, and they only paid attention to Hillary when it involved emails or innuendo.  The have created a monster with Trump and now he is turning around and eating them. 

I am terrified of what is going to happen when Trump takes the reins and is able to move his minions into Intelligence posts.  Rudy G is already licking his chops.  I wish some network would hire Dan Rather as a regular, along with Bernstein and some young, hungry investigative reporters to come on  Every Night and twice on Saturdays.  Let them be on with Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell.  I am losing faith in Rachel due to the Greta gushing.  And Lawrence has better snark and hate going on with Trump than she does. I hope Greta's ratings tank. I hope MSNBC has to eat crow when/if their ratings fail (fingers crossed).  I think CNN may, at this point, be a little more aggressive in going after Trump since he belittled their reporter and their news organization at the "press conference" if that is what you want to call it.

Yes, I am a bitter person at this point.  The only thing that would satisfy me is Trump being led off in handcuffs...on his way to prison.  Along with Paul Ryan (come on, he can't possibly be a boy scout all the time) and a couple others.  May Ryan have to have a root canal with no novocaine (sp?) because his insurance does not cover it. 

• Love 8

Sorry, I meant to put my post on the MSNBC thread. But I think it fits here, too.  I have been watching CNN a lot more lately.  Maybe they should just go full-on Progressive and bring in Keith Olbermann.  Wait, maybe that would be a bridge too far.  But no one can do snark better than him...until he goes off the rails.  But until he does, it's a great ride.  Are you listening, CNN?  He could NOT be worse than Corey Lewandowski.

3 hours ago, Kemper said:

Maybe they should just go full-on Progressive and bring in Keith Olbermann

Well, hell, SOMEBODY should. MSNBC is trying to meld into Faux Lite, FreeSpeech TV doesn't have the corporate backing to go big, C-SPAN is getting hacked and will be eventually taken over by Russian propaganda. Go for it, CNN. Maybe the networks can get back to plain, boring factual news and ya'll can go hog wild. Please? 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Kemper said:

But the media is "shocked, shocked", I tell you, that Buzz Feed had the NERVE to put out information that has not yet been verified.  But said information had been used in briefings with Obama and Trump.  Shocked!

Chuck Todd was ridiculous a couple of nights ago when he had the editor of Buzz Feed on.  He patronized him, scolded him, acted like his network is so above that sort of thing.  Nevermind that his network (MSNBC), along with others, for months and months, reported every utterance from Drumpf's mouth like it was truth with NO pushback from the Lame Stream Media.  

Seriously. I hope he talked to Andrea Mitchell who lumped the CNN report together with Buzzfeed and described it all as "disinformation".

Do these people ever read?  There is a lot of good information on the CNN website and in The Guardian (well publicized) that should have informed her that the CNN report was in NO WAY "disinformation".

I've been shocked that there's no on-going reporting mocking Trump's staging of that press conference. The stacks of empty (new) folders and papers that he said were "just part of the documents we had to file to create this trust." (LIE).  Or how his crowd of staffers congregated off camera on either side of the stage to cheer and applaud his responses at a press conference. 

What is WRONG with him???? NO sane person does that in a press conference. (Or precedes his appearance with a testimonial from Mike Pence).  And when a president-to-be screams "Fake news!!!" at a legitimate reporter because he doesn't want to answer his legitimate question--and he gets away with it! (Michael Moore even called it "masterful".  And Charlie Sykes said "He owned the press!"  Bizarre doesn't begin to cover it.)

I feel I am living in an alternate universe where the weirdest behavior and comments from Trump continue to be treated as if they are perfectly normal.  (And yet the media bashed and mocked Marco Rubio for a week for repeating a similar phrase about Obama 3 different times during the debate.  Crazy!) 

Olbermann on CNN would be outstanding.  But with their "surrogate panel philosophy" they'd have to have a show where Olbermann was paired with Alex Jones.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Padma said:

I feel I am living in an alternate universe where the weirdest behavior and comments from Trump continue to be treated as if they are perfectly normal.  (And yet the media bashed and mocked Marco Rubio for a week for repeating a similar phrase about Obama 3 different times during the debate.  Crazy!) 

During the campaign, someone said this whole Trump thing felt like George Costanza doing "The Opposite" and it really does.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, sum said:

During the campaign, someone said this whole Trump thing felt like George Costanza doing "The Opposite" and it really does.

I feel like I am living in an "upside down" topsy-turvy world!   We have a President to be who is making the most insane statements & yet the "Press" feels like they have to be "Fair" and non-partisan and act like it is all "Normal" when they should be shouting from the rafters "This guy is NUTS"!

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I feel like I am living in an "upside down" topsy-turvy world!   We have a President to be who is making the most insane statements & yet the "Press" feels like they have to be "Fair" and non-partisan and act like it is all "Normal" when they should be shouting from the rafters "This guy is NUTS"!

I continuously  see this on CNN and they disgrace themselves by doing this. And by doing this they miss the story that history will recognize; that during this period of American History we were ruled by Caligula.

• Love 6
On 2017-01-13 at 6:50 AM, stormy said:

I believe Bush #1 had a run-in Dan Rather with too.

I remember Bush Sr attacking Rather for walking off a live broadcast when a tennis game went late. Rather was questioning him about a completely different issue. 

3 hours ago, slensam said:

I continuously  see this on CNN and they disgrace themselves by doing this. And by doing this they miss the story that history will recognize; that during this period of American History we were ruled by Caligula.

And now, while MSNBC reconfigures itself as FauxFoxLite, CNN is about the last so-called liberal media outlet!

And they seem intent on normalizing shit that's just not normal!

And I bet we continue to hear the liberal-media-bias drumbeat. For barely reporting even vaguely negative GOP "news".

• Love 5

On one of the talk shows today, that twit who is the cheerleader for the Jeff Sessions nomination, actually said, "why should Trump be the bigger man?"   What a moron.  Trump should be the bigger man because he is about to be the president of the United States.

Trump could have put an end to the whole thing just by tweeting something like, "I respect John Lewis.  He is a civil rights icon.  But I was elected to be the 45th president of the United States and I will be the President for everyone."  But of course not.  Trump loves the controversy.  It distracts from his conflicts of interest, his cabinet picks, etc.  He acted like a child at his press conference.  Especially towards CNN.  I don't understand why they keep playing into his hands instead of covering his real issues.

• Love 7

Maybe Trump could even put out an actual statement on John Lewis's concern. Something clear and unequivocal like:

"Neither I nor anyone from my campaign was in contact with the Russian government or its intermediaries throughout the general election. Neither I nor anyone from my campaign had any contact or any coordination of any kind with either Russia or the FBI regarding Hillary Clinton's email, or that of the DNC and John Podesta."

Then maybe he could even take questions about how Roger Stone (a Trump and Manafort friend and dirty trickster) knew about Podesta's email being released months before it really was.  Or how Giuliani was so gleeful about a "big surprise" that would help Trump two days before the Oct 28th Comey letter.

But, no.  He's going to continue to dodge and evade and praise Putin (while criticizing EVERYONE else) and, in general, look guilty of conspiring with Russia all along--with now both he and Putin counting the days and playing for time until Donald Trump can be installed as president.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 7

I was half watching Poppy Harlow tonight who was interviewing Rep Marsha Blackburn from Tenn (who just had to let Poppy and us know that she didn't read some pertinent email until she "got home from church today").  The woman just could not bring herself to answer Poppy's questions, constantly deflecting.  Poppy did try to nail her down but to no avail.  I think Kellyanne must give classes in how not to answer media questions.  I finally hit the mute button and every time I looked up, Blackburn was babbling away and Poppy was sitting there wooden faced.  What are they going to do about these Republicans who refuse to answer questions (chief among them being Trump)?

Edited by annzeepark914
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Padma said:

Maybe Trump could even put out an actual statement on John Lewis's concern. Something clear and unequivocal like:

"Neither I nor anyone from my campaign was in contact with the Russian government or its intermediaries throughout the general election. Neither I nor anyone from my campaign had any contact or any coordination of any kind with either Russia or the FBI regarding Hillary Clinton's email, or that of the DNC and John Podesta."

Then maybe he could even take questions about how Roger Stone (a Trump and Manafort friend and dirty trickster) knew about Podesta's email being released months before it really was.  Or how Giuliani was so gleeful about a "big surprise" that would help Trump two days before the Oct 28th Comey letter.

But, no.  He's going to continue to dodge and evade and praise Putin (while criticizing EVERYONE else) and, in general, look guilty of conspiring with Russia all along--with now both he and Putin counting the days and playing for time until Donald Trump can be installed as president.

... & lift the sanctions so he & Rex can make a bundle on Russian oil.  Just sayin'.

Edited by Medicine Crow
more than one sanction!!
  • Love 5

CNN had on Woodward and Bernstein this morning!  I was really looking forward to it after the advertising.  First, when they have on a guest/guests that they know will spark interest and maybe viewers, why do they allot them so little time?  "We'll have to leave it at that" is a phrase I have come to hate.  I would have loved to have heard maybe a half hour or maybe a LITTLE less on what they had to say.  

And I may be in the minority, but whenever I see Bob Woodward's face nowadays, I get the urge to slap him.  I think he does not want to offend anyone in case he needs to be in their good graces for an upcoming book.  And you know there will be one, and it will probably not be critical of anyone in power.  At least not very critical.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Kemper said:

CNN had on Woodward and Bernstein this morning!  I was really looking forward to it after the advertising.  First, when they have on a guest/guests that they know will spark interest and maybe viewers, why do they allot them so little time?  "We'll have to leave it at that" is a phrase I have come to hate.  I would have loved to have heard maybe a half hour or maybe a LITTLE less on what they had to say.  

And I may be in the minority, but whenever I see Bob Woodward's face nowadays, I get the urge to slap him.  I think he does not want to offend anyone in case he needs to be in their good graces for an upcoming book.  And you know there will be one, and it will probably not be critical of anyone in power.  At least not very critical.

His books are like oatmeal and forgettable. I no longer link the two of them together in my mind.

• Love 6

I watched President Obama's last press conference on CNN yesterday.  Afterwards the panel discusses.

Rick Santorum was the lone republican.  The first words out of his mouth, President Obama made me sick.  He went on to say that basically this was a failed presidency.

That's right, the thoughtful, intelligent, kind and caring president made him sick.

CNN there are actual decent republicans out there.  Find one.

• Love 15

So Michael Moore gives the media their soundbite at the March.  Is it about Trump? Tolerance? The Constitution?  It's "We need new Democratic leadership!!! The old leaders have got to GO!!!!"

Way to read a room, Michael. (And, btw, people will pick the leadership they want. Personally, I love seeing many of the "old guard" today--the John Lewis's, Maxine Waters, etc.  And I am very grateful to Nancy Pelosi. Keith Ellison is okay, but he's not the end all and be all.  Plus, people should stay focused on TRUMP on a day like this, right????)

At least CNN is covering it in multiple locations. Looks impressive!

• Love 6

I agree about Keith Ellison.   I live in Minneapolis, although not in his district and while I think he's a fine congressman and serves his district well, I don't want him to be the chair of the DNC. 

In the meantime, I tune into Wolf today and they're scratching their heads trying to figure out why, in God's name, they have to discuss trump's latest tantrum.  This one about how many people showed up at his inauguration.  And by the way, Sean Spicer being sent out to read trump's bat shit crazy statement was hilarious.

And, OMG, Jeffrey Lord is back trying to defend trump by attacking President Obama and no one on the panel, including Anderson, is having any of it.

CNN just has to give up trying to find people on the right to be on the panel because none of them are sane.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, stormy said:

I agree about Keith Ellison.   I live in Minneapolis, although not in his district and while I think he's a fine congressman and serves his district well, I don't want him to be the chair of the DNC. 

In the meantime, I tune into Wolf today and they're scratching their heads trying to figure out why, in God's name, they have to discuss trump's latest tantrum.  This one about how many people showed up at his inauguration.  And by the way, Sean Spicer being sent out to read trump's bat shit crazy statement was hilarious.

And, OMG, Jeffrey Lord is back trying to defend trump by attacking President Obama and no one on the panel, including Anderson, is having any of it.

CNN just has to give up trying to find people on the right to be on the panel because none of them are sane.

Wolf's come and gone, you posted this half an hour ago, and they're still talking about both these things--ridiculous tantrum over crowd size and ridiculous and inappropriate speech at the CIA. 

Having missed it earlier, I was kind of happy to hear them taking on Spicer and Trump for lying (big surprise) about the facts of the crowd size and the metrics they quoted.  Everyone had some good points to make. Then...OMG, no!...they're still using those damn political spokespeople!!! Why??? Can't Trump as president with his people--do his own lying? 

re: CIA. Jeffrey Lord tried criticizing Obama's decision to get out of Iraq. Axelrod refused the bait and just asked if he thought Trump's comments at Langley were "appropriate".  Couldn't get a straight answer from him. His presence is worthless.

Then, a little more about the press conference as the journalists suggested Spicer was obviously reading from the statement Trump insisted on--full of lies and defensiveness about what was a non-issue to anyone else. They sympathetically suggested that Trump needed to back off because the credibility of a press secretary was very important when supposedly quoting facts.

Then I saw the OTHER Trump surrogate! Gads, why do they  need ANY?  She (dark haired, not Katrina) said, "Spicer's his own man" as if that whole fiasco was his idea, not Trump's. What nonsense.

It makes me sad how they  think criticizing the press conference is too much "inside baseball" for most of the audience. It isn't really.  But if they would stop arguing with Trumpers and just report critically and factually on what happened it wouldn't eat up so much time.

Then they'd have time to talk about how the first Exec Order was to make FHA loans more expensive for home buyers by repealing Obama's recent .25% break.   And then they could spend more time on the intricacies of that God-awful health care document Ryan put in front of Trump to sign last night, the one saying states, feds, insurers, doctors and hospitals doing have to accept anything in Obamacare that they don't want to. 

They make good points but waste time (and add to confusion) by including the surrogates who are only there to defend Trump. Without them every CNN show would have time to focus on everything--the trivial and important, the lies and the truth.

• Love 6

LOL that lady defending Sean Spicer was so ridiculous.

And Spicer's statement was written by trump.  It had to be.  It was crazy and incoherent.

Now, at 9:15 pm, Anderson is still on this story and he's saying he can't believe this is what we're talking about!

Edited by stormy

Kellyanne just defined another of the Trumpers key concepts.  Re: Spicer's lies (4 Pinocchios at WasPost) they're rationalizing them as  "alternative facts", apparently prepared to use it to describe any lie that Trump needs to believe in for his itty bitty ego..  I hope Tapper, Cooper et al will be prepared the next time she lies to them.

It is not a "post fact world". Lies are not "alternative facts". Real journalism is not "fake news" just because you don't like what they're saying.

I'm disgusted that CNN keeps giving people who are paid to rationalize LYING (Lord et al--and he was still on doing it today at 4 in the morning) a public platform.  Yes, they challenge the lies, but why have them? Or at least, why have TWO of them on the same panel?  That is not necessary or justified in any way whatsoever.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Padma said:

Kellyanne just defined another of the Trumpers key concepts.  Re: Spicer's lies (4 Pinocchios at WasPost) they're rationalizing them as  "alternative facts", apparently prepared to use it to describe any lie that Trump needs to believe in for his itty bitty ego..  I hope Tapper, Cooper et al will be prepared the next time she lies to them.

It is not a "post fact world". Lies are not "alternative facts". Real journalism is not "fake news" just because you don't like what they're saying.

I'm disgusted that CNN keeps giving people who are paid to rationalize LYING (Lord et al--and he was still on doing it today at 4 in the morning) a public platform.  Yes, they challenge the lies, but why have them? Or at least, why have TWO of them on the same panel?  That is not necessary or justified in any way whatsoever.

CNN needs to understand that it is not the election anymore. Move the hell on. The president doesn't need any personal defense attorneys on air. In real life he will; most definitely.

• Love 9
On 1/21/2017 at 9:20 PM, stormy said:

Now, at 9:15 pm, Anderson is still on this story and he's saying he can't believe this is what we're talking about!

But come on CNN, couldn't you guys see that that's what the WH wants you to be talking about, and not talking about the millions of women marching against Trump around the world!  Why did no one say they could see through this smokescreen Spicer et al were throwing towards them!  Andy, David, Gloria, you're better than this. Gaaaahhhh...

• Love 8

Good grief.  We were watching CNN around 5:30-ish tonight and Wolf decided to show video of today's mtg between Trump and Capital Hill folks.  Well, we really couldn't tell who was sitting around that long table because either the cameraman stumbled or was drunk--not sure which as the video bounced all over the room, including the ceiling.  I can't believe CNN would show that on a broadcast.  Anyway, I think the media is finally waking up and defending itself from Trump's "alternate facts" accusations, and now is zeroing in on his inane comments.  Maybe there's hope for the media.

• Love 2

I don't understand why CNN isn't reporting that Russia is trying to legalize domestic abuse.  I've seen the report on three Canadian news channels & I'm thinking this is what Trump is trying to cosy up to!!  12,000 women a year are killed in Russia!!!   Read for yourself.  Appalling!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/armine-sahakyan/a-change-in-the-law-will_b_14305202.html

On the other hand, Trump treats his wife like crap in public, so why wouldn't he agree with this!!??

• Love 10

Watching Anderson Cooper tonite it is difficult to tell how he is referring to the WH press secretary... sounds like he's calling him TrumpSpicer. Or is he saying SeanSpicer? Oh well, tomato, tomato... 

or Big League, Bigly ...

• Love 1

He probably loves that part, but I believe the article that said his advisers worry that he "watches too much television" and part of all this activity may be trying to keep him engaged mentally in the job.

Apparently the leaders in Congress didn't acquiesce to his edict to tell people that, "I only lost because of 3-5 million illegal alien votes (in California)". Their lack of cooperation in this fantasy must have deeply disappointed him. Must be very hard to accept disagreement when you've apparently been surrounded by "Yes, Mr. Trump" all of your life over everything, big and small.

I loved the clips CNN played of Lindsey Graham on the subject of "illegal immigrants" having changed the outcome (Basically, it's not true, so shut up about it.)  Seriously, if voter fraud is so easy that even people who are worried about staying hidden from the government can risk it--by the millions--and succeed at it, just imagine how many OTHERS are voting illegally!  Too bad he stopped the vote counts in Pennsylvania and Michigan with results that were (unlike California) so unexpected. Perhaps, in those states, hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast for HIM!!!  This is an excellent time to investigate. Please don't delay, Mr. President.

Love that Bannon, Tiffany and one other high Trump person whose name I'm forgetting are double-registered to vote in two different states (Bannon was just deleted today after being discovered on the voter list in Florida). Hard to do, and expensive, but they both may have voted twice. Let's investigate!!!

Not sure what to make of them showing Pelosi today with her sympathy for the president's insecurity and delusion to the point where she's "praying for him". Really? The man can't process any facts that disagree with what he WANTS to think.  This is so dangerous to our country. Seriously, with someone so delusional as president, she probably should already be talking about impeachment, not prayer.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Padma said:

He probably loves that part, but I believe the article that said his advisers worry that he "watches too much television" and part of all this activity may be trying to keep him engaged mentally in the job.

Apparently the leaders in Congress didn't acquiesce to his edict to tell people that, "I only lost because of 3-5 million illegal alien votes (in California)". Their lack of cooperation in this fantasy must have deeply disappointed him. Must be very hard to accept disagreement when you've apparently been surrounded by "Yes, Mr. Trump" all of your life over everything, big and small.

I loved the clips CNN played of Lindsey Graham on the subject of "illegal immigrants" having changed the outcome (Basically, it's not true, so shut up about it.)  Seriously, if voter fraud is so easy that even people who are worried about staying hidden from the government can risk it--by the millions--and succeed at it, just imagine how many OTHERS are voting illegally!  Too bad he stopped the vote counts in Pennsylvania and Michigan with results that were (unlike California) so unexpected. Perhaps, in those states, hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast for HIM!!!  This is an excellent time to investigate. Please don't delay, Mr. President.

Love that Bannon, Tiffany and one other high Trump person whose name I'm forgetting are double-registered to vote in two different states (Bannon was just deleted today after being discovered on the voter list in Florida). Hard to do, and expensive, but they both may have voted twice. Let's investigate!!!

Not sure what to make of them showing Pelosi today with her sympathy for the president's insecurity and delusion to the point where she's "praying for him". Really? The man can't process any facts that disagree with what he WANTS to think.  This is so dangerous to our country. Seriously, with someone so delusional as president, she probably should already be talking about impeachment, not prayer.

WTF!  So, Pelosi is showing sympathy for a man that is now threatening immigrants.  This is my problem with the democrats. They are too damn soft. If they cannot work in our favor, then they need to step aside for somebody that will work in our favor. Look at how the tea party took out Boenner, we need to take out a high profile Democrat, to show that we mean business. This is ridiculous. 

• Love 12

This morning on Early Start they played clips of trump's interview on ABC. 

It's chilling, he's starting up a new birther conspiracy movement this time against illegally (his word not mine) registered voters. 

And the sickening clip of Paul Ryan telling us, yeah, you taxpayers are going to be on the hook for the wall.  I seriously want to slap that smug grin off his face.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 7
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:42 PM, Padma said:

Sean Spicer, and Steve Mnuchin. Let's investigate!

• Love 4

You know, I hadn't seen Anderson's recent fight with Kellyanne Conjob until just now.  Wow. It shows how on the ball he is, but also gives you the shivers about what kind of human can say the things coming out of her mouth with a straight face.

For anyone else who HASN'T seen it... here's this bit of awesomeness.

• Love 5