Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Ghosts

Cranberry

Mmm I don't know if Kieran is the long lost sibling, but I'm 95% sure now Kieran is the killer, if he's also the offspring, then he had been sleeping with his half sister... gross..

Yeah, the show is slowly getting better. I was entertained by splitting headache Will roaming around, crushing hearts. This is the first time where I've actually felt like someone was affected by a death. I was actually fine with Emma's breakdown, because it's about time someone is affected by these murders. I get Audrey only being slightly sad, because she just started seeing Rachel, and Noah's sadness lasted for an episode because he only dated Riley for a couple of nights (but presumably, he's known her for a couple of years) and Nina was hated by everyone, so I guess I get it. It's just interesting that this is the first 'major' death. Riley's could be counted as major, but mostly just to push things into motion.

Yeah, Piper's totally the love-child. Her role in the show is mostly around Emma...and then the one time it's not, Will gets kidnapped and then killed. So...yeah, her and Jake/Kieran better be in on it. Either one of them could be it, at this point, but I have to assume Piper's one of the killers as well. She's too suspicious and I do not like her anymore because of it. Also convenient that Emma trusts her enough to tell her about her dad being back. Here's the thing: not only is this killer torturing Emma through her friends, but this killer is also helping Emma be isolated and find the truth. Kieran and Piper seem to be the closest to Emma right now; even she is isolated from Noah and Audrey. Also, look at the pilot. Noah said he felt someone grab him at Brooke's party. Piper's the only one unaccounted for because she didn't show up until episode 2. So yeah, I'm just convinced it has to be her at this point, but her accomplish could be either Jake or Kieran. Probably Kieran, though.