Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons Discussion: PB we missed you!

On 13/12/2016 at 1:13 AM, Smad said:

That was debunked by, I believe, the writer of the episode (or whoever) in some behind the scenes stuff. They are. The person who said that to Michael was just messing with him.

His mom told Linc about that, then Linc told him. I actually thought it was true that they arent brothers. The show made it look like it was the truth. I dont think they will retcon it in the show, they will probably never mention it in the new season at all.

9 hours ago, theOAfc said:

His mom told Linc about that, then Linc told him. I actually thought it was true that they arent brothers. The show made it look like it was the truth. I dont think they will retcon it in the show, they will probably never mention it in the new season at all.

Why would you believe anything that Christina says and take it as the gospel truth? When it comes to anything a Company agent says...assume first and foremost that they are lying.

14 hours ago, Smad said:

Why would you believe anything that Christina says and take it as the gospel truth? When it comes to anything a Company agent says...assume first and foremost that they are lying.

She could have lied of course. The issue here is how the show treats that. It was left implying that they are indeed not brothers(Michael easily accepted it,Linc believed it and didnt look for it,they even had a convo about how no matter what,they are each other's brothers). So if the writers decide to somehow treat it as lies,the actual show needs to leave some clues for the viewers. The producers words mean nothing if they decide to gloss over it in the actual show canon. So them ignoring that this whole thing with Christina happened, means they push the idea that they are not brothers. At least thats what most viewers will believe. Its up to the season and whether they will actually give a closure to this.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, theOAfc said:

She could have lied of course. The issue here is how the show treats that. It was left implying that they are indeed not brothers(Michael easily accepted it,Linc believed it and didnt look for it,they even had a convo about how no matter what,they are each other's brothers). So if the writers decide to somehow treat it as lies,the actual show needs to leave some clues for the viewers. The producers words mean nothing if they decide to gloss over it in the actual show canon. So them ignoring that this whole thing with Christina happened, means they push the idea that they are not brothers. At least thats what most viewers will believe. Its up to the season and whether they will actually give a closure to this.

It's Season 4. More importantly the latter part of S4. Ignore it.

• Love 1
On 12/28/2016 at 3:15 PM, Smad said:

It's Season 4. More importantly the latter part of S4. Ignore it.

The problem is, as much as I think we're all agreed that PB made some major mistakes in the last few episodes, it's still canon. I hope they actually do make a point of debunking the not-really-brothers thing on screen, because it's been bugging me for years. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Argenta said:

The problem is, as much as I think we're all agreed that PB made some major mistakes in the last few episodes, it's still canon. I hope they actually do make a point of debunking the not-really-brothers thing on screen, because it's been bugging me for years. 

Exactly. I dont care if some episodes or storylines were badly written, they are still canon and retconing them is only doubling down on the actual issue. Its best to give a proper closure because continuity is important no matter what. 

• Love 1
On December 6, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Trini said:

I think Wentworth especially is deliberately hamming it up on Legends/The Flash. (In interviews around the time he first appeared, he seemed to be really excited to play a comic book villain.) On Prison Break (and nearly every other role he's done), he is MUCH more nuanced. I kinda feel bad for people who only know him from the DCTV shows, and don't know he can be so much better.

I feel like WM may have started out hammy on The Flash, but over time and especially as the character transitioned to Legends of Tomorrow I could definitely see the nuance and some surprising subtlety he was bringing to the character. He wasn't just Captain Cold: Villain, he was Leonard Snart: Brother, Partner, (Anti-)Hero. (Ironically, DP's Mick Rory has in a way gotten less subtle over time, and it's been just as delightful to watch that progression.)

All of which got me interested in watching the upcoming performance season of Prison Break -- although why I've waited so late to get started on the series, I don't know. There's no way I'll make it through all four seasons before April 4 (I just finished 1x08!), so I hope it doesn't mess me up too bad, but I am a sucker for brothers doing ridiculous and/or impossible things to protect/rescue each other (see my avatar), so now I'm all in for this. (Plus, I'm slogging through Colony and thus need to enjoy a show where SWC's character isn't annoying me.)

• Love 3

I finished the first season a few months back and kind of gave up a few episodes into the second, thanks to real life craziness so that's what I'm going into the reboot with.  I'm hoping they do a "what you need to know" special before the new episodes run.

I did notice they had all 4 seasons at Target with the new dvds, so I imagine there is a lot of binge watching going on right now.

Count me in as someone who never watched the original series and am planning on watching the revival solely thanks to Legends of Tomorrow. I love Mick Rory with unholy fervor and I likeD - emphasis on the "d" - Leonard Snart.

Unlike most fans, it seems, I'm here way more for Purcell than I am for Miller. Many reviews of LoT this season have cited Mick Rory as the season's MVP and a big part of its sense of pathos as well as fun, and most of the credit for that goes to Purcell for his portrayal. So when I hear fans talk about Prison Break and that Lincoln is poorly acted, I'm like, what the hell? Has the guy honed his craft that much over the years??

(edited)

I wouldn't say that Purcell was a poor actor on PB. His range was limited -- partly due to the writing -- especially after season 1.

Edited by Trini
11 hours ago, Trini said:

I would wouldn't say that Purcell was a poor actor on PB. His range was limited -- partly due to the writing -- especially after season 1.

I agree. I think everyone brought their A game to season 1. Season 2 slipped a bit, but it was still good. Season 3 is when it all fell apart. It was horrible! The writing, the acting, everything was bad. Season 4 was like a completely different show. You could tell everyone was just showing up for the paycheck. T-bag went from creepy to cartoonish. Bellick was a completely different character. They should have stopped at the end of S2, but at the same time, I'm glad they're back

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, betsyboo said:

I binged season 1 while they were mid-season 2. And even tho I knew the outcome - clearly, they broke out - it was one of the best seasons of television I've ever seen.

This.  I watched it as it aired, and was completely hooked.  Prison Break is easily one of my all-time favorite television series.  (I'd say top three are Chuck, Game of Thrones, and Prison Break, probably in that order.)  I even liked the "bad" seasons; but I must admit that I hated the finale.  I count the finale as the worst finale in television history, tied or just above Lost.  This reboot has so much potential for them to "fix" the series and make it great again in all fans' minds.  I'm excited!

• Love 2
On 3/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, tessaray said:

I finished the first season a few months back and kind of gave up a few episodes into the second, thanks to real life craziness so that's what I'm going into the reboot with.  I'm hoping they do a "what you need to know" special before the new episodes run.

The first and second seasons were the best.  I try to forget the third and fourth even happened, even though it was still one of my favorite shows.  I think all you really need to know is that Michael and Sara get married and have a son, everyone except T-Bag gets a pardon for everything they've done, and Michael dies of a hereditary or some sort of chronic illness that he never knew he had.  (The finale was so, so bad...)

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

This.  I watched it as it aired, and was completely hooked.  Prison Break is easily one of my all-time favorite television series.  (I'd say top three are Chuck, Game of Thrones, and Prison Break, probably in that order.)  I even liked the "bad" seasons; but I must admit that I hated the finale.  I count the finale as the worst finale in television history, tied or just above Lost.  This reboot has so much potential for them to "fix" the series and make it great again in all fans' minds.  I'm excited!

Funky - you throw in HIMYM and we will be sisters for life!! :-)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

... and Michael dies of a hereditary or some sort of chronic illness that he never knew he had.  (The finale was so, so bad...)

In the straight-to-DVD 'movie' that came out after the finale, Micheal dies getting electrocuted when he helps Sara escape. ... But since he's alive in the revival, I guess it doesn't matter how he "died".  :-/

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Trini said:

In the straight-to-DVD 'movie' that came out after the finale, Micheal dies getting electrocuted when he helps Sara escape. ... But since he's alive in the revival, I guess it doesn't matter how he "died".  :-/

Wait... there was a what?  Oh... I think I do now vaguely recall this.  Like I said, I kind of hated the finale so much, I'm not surprised I don't remember all details. :-)  But you're right, doesn't matter how he died if he's not dead.

• Love 1
(edited)

Okay, so I "sort-of" made it through the series before tonight. I watched Season 1 straight through -- it was fantastic! Season 2 was really good as well, although I admit that I started skipping scenes with people I don't care about or actively dislike (which kept my enjoyment level up). But I was bummed by the Sona premise and Sarah's supposed death at the beginning of Season 3, and almost stopped there. (Also, I had to take a break to quickly binge Dollhouse since I'd heard it was in danger of being cut from Netflix due to some Fox brouhaha.) I ended up skipping whole episodes between the beginning and the middle, and again between the middle and the end. But yay! Michael was out of Sona and Sarah was alive for Season 4. It definitely didn't have the feel of the earlier seasons though, and I skipped through most of the insanity just so I could figure out the main details and watch my faves. The ending was not cool at all. (Why couldn't you just let Michael and Sarah be happy?! Or at least let him live long enough to see his son?!!) Then I watched the first two minutes of that post-series 'movie', went and found a synopsis, and got upset all over again. UGH UGH UGH.

*cleansing breaths*

I'm excited about the show starting up again tonight. I don't care how ridiculous it gets, I just want to see the characters I like again. Michael, Sarah, Lincoln, Sucre, Mahone. (Yes, I know Mahone is supposedly not going to turn up. :-( :-( :-( ) I've resigned myself to the fact that they are all in different places now and may not be the friends/frenemies I came to love, but I don't care. Gimme DP/WM on my screen. With Legends of Tomorrow's finale also airing tonight, I'm gonna need it.

Edited by RandomMe
  • Love 3

That's where I'm to. I'm hoping seeing Lincoln on screen will.... 

(spoilers for Legends of Tomorrow)

Spoiler

...help soothe my tears over what is sure to be Mick Rory's final episode.

The first season (while arguably dumb) is great. Most of the acting is amazing: Stacy Keach, Wade Williams, Peter Stormare, Paul Adelstein, Rockmond Dunbar, Muse Watson, Amaury Nolasco, Silas Weir Mitchell, Lane Garrison and of course Robert Knepper. I never was a fan of Miller, Purcell and Callies, but they were tolerable at best. Even though the whole season is basically just a setup for the finale and I knew they won't get out before, it still didn't feel dragging. It was interesting, surprising, fast paced and very, very intense. I really was at the edge of my seat during moments like the riot or when Kellerman kills LJ's mom and stepdad. And it was gritty as hell for a network show. And it felt like anything can happen, no one's safe.

When first aired, I loved the second season even more than the first. Rewatching, it doesn't hold up as much. It's really good for up until the halfway through and then it just turns into repetitive mess. William Fichtner has always been exceptional actor and he did fantastic job as Mahone. And killing off major characters, it still kept me intrigued and felt like Prison Break, where there are actual stakes.

Then came season 3. What we saw of Sona in the second season finale, it looked like actual hell. Bellick had been there for few hours and he was already pretty beaten up and humiliated. But nothing like that ever happened again. Lechero was disappointing character and pretty much nothing interesting happened. And the breakout was inevitable so it didn't have any tension left. Sara's "death" was done in the laziest way possible. Yes, they retconned it later, but at the time she was actually supposed to be dead for good.

But while watching season 4, the third one shined in comparison. What had once been extremely intense and dark series, had evolved into a convoluted, ridiculous mixture of action, Ocean's eleven and soap opera. Sure, the show had never been that smart, but at that point it was just too much. I liked the storyline between Mahone and Wyatt and even that is most likely only due to Fichtner. Don Self was the most ridiculous bad guy ever, the company was diminished into a joke and Gretchen was just as annoying as ever. And the people started to act off-character. Sucre would've never cheated on Maricruz, not even for a mission. Sure, we didn't see him cheating, but the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" line made it pretty clear. And I hated T-Bag this season, while he was the standout of the first two seasons. Knepper clearly enjoyed portraiting him, but it just got too much into a cheesy, comedic characterization of what once was dark, disturbing and multilayered person. And I'm not even gonna address the finale nor Final Break. It was just too dumb, boring and uninteresting.

• Love 1
(edited)

Just saw the epilogue episode(s) where they broke Sara out of prison.  That helps resolve the plot hole that Michael supposedly died for the new season.  I guess there probably was not enough proof that could connect Mahone and Sucre to the Sara breakout, allowing them to still live in the US, but I am assuming that Mahone's new girlfriend/wife is not with the FBI anymore, because her dating someone like Mahone would probably not be well-liked by her superiors.

I am thinking that they thought up the plot for the epilogue in case they were renewed another year, it would have been interesting with that cast of characters if they actually were able to drag things out over a 13 episode run instead of the 2 episodes they ended up releasing.  Still not sure if Mahone was always double-crossing the FBI, or he only had a change of heart after Michael's "trust" speech.  I am willing to believe Mahone double-crossed the FBI by feeding him the blind spot information, because it would be stupid for the FBI to purposely force Michael to readjust his plans rather than just lay in wait.

Edited by HawaiiTVGuy
8 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Someone please remind me, how did T-Bag lose his hand?

Abruzzi chopped it off with an axe.  T-Bag tried to murder Abruzzi (I think?) and as revenge just after they escaped at the end of the first season, Abruzzi cuts off his hand.

Dang, my memories are all mixed up.  I thought T-Bag cut it off himself with the axe because the team had left him handcuffed to a post (or something) and the police were closing in.  

Can anyone remind me how Abruzzi died?  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Dang, my memories are all mixed up.  I thought T-Bag cut it off himself with the axe because the team had left him handcuffed to a post (or something) and the police were closing in.  

1 minute ago, kariyaki said:

Wasn't it also because T-bag was handcuffed to something/someone?

That's my recollection as well. That he was cuffed to a radiator or something. And how he carried around his hand and forces a vet to reattach it, and how it got all gangrene and gross and everything.

YUCK!

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Someone please remind me, how did T-Bag lose his hand?

In the Season 1 finale, T-bag handcuffed himself to Michael (because he knew they were going to ditch him), so then Abruzzi chopped off his hand.

• Love 3

I went to Wikipedia to refresh my memory, and it says that Abruzzi chops off T-Bag's hand because T-Bag handcuffed himself to Michael.  A veterinarian reattaches it and then T-Bag kills him.  I forget what ultimately happens to the hand but gangrene or some other similar disgusting infection sounds right.

I think Abruzzi also cut off Michael's toes; that was early on in season 1 while they were still in Fox River.  

23 minutes ago, Trini said:

In the Season 1 finale, T-bag handcuffed himself to Michael (because he knew they were going to ditch him), so then Abruzzi chopped off his hand.

13 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I went to Wikipedia to refresh my memory, and it says that Abruzzi chops off T-Bag's hand because T-Bag handcuffed himself to Michael.  A veterinarian reattaches it and then T-Bag kills him.  I forget what ultimately happens to the hand but gangrene or some other similar disgusting infection sounds right.

I think Abruzzi also cut off Michael's toes; that was early on in season 1 while they were still in Fox River.  

Well, I got the Vet and gangrene part right!???

After his Abruzzi-chopped hand was reattached by the vet (who T-Bag then murdered for the favour), it stayed cold and became icky and gangrenous. A few days later, when Bellick and Geary finished torturing T-Bag for the locker key they wanted from him, they cuffed him to a radiator by the same hand and left him for the police to find. As the sirens approached he ripped the hand off in desperation and fled.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Abruzzi was about to escape with his wife and kids to a safe private island when he received a tip-off re. the location of Fibonacci (the ex-employee who had got him thrown into prison in the first place by testifying to seeing him have a man killed). Abruzzi couldn`t resist going after Fibonacci but it turned out to be a trap, and Alex Mahone and his team were waiting outside the hotel. Abruzzi refused to surrender and came out shooting, and died in a hail of bullets.

• Love 3

I just finished rewatching Nikita on Netflix, so I decided to make this my next rewatch.  As I mentioned in the premiere's thread, I watch the majority of the original show, but I ended up cutting out about halfway through the last season, so I'm definitely planning on finishing it this time.  But since I haven't seen this show since it initially aired, I'm looking forward to rewatching everything, since I forgot so much of it.  Plan on popping in every now and again for random musings!

So far, I've watched the first three episodes and current random thoughts:

I totally forgot how fast this show went.  I vaguely remembered Abruzzi cutting of Michael's toes and Sucre transferring out (and leading to Haywire as Michael's new roomie), but I totally forgot that all that happens in the second and third episode.  Damn!

Even though it's only been 12 years, it's always fun seeing the dated technology like old flip phones and video cassettes!

Oh, hi, L.J.  You still bug.

T-Bag's introduction is still one of my favorites.  Robert Knepper was just borne for this role (which... kind of sounds like an insult.  It isn't, I swear!)

I've been paying more attention to Dominic Purcell this time, since I've been surprised over how much I enjoyed him on Legends of Tomorrow.  While he still has a few awkward line deliveries and moments, I noticed that this go around that he actually is pretty good with his facial reactions and non-verbal acting.  I'm not saying he's a master thespian of anything, but I do think I underestimated him in my initial viewing, due to his monotone style of talking.

Totally forgot Kellerman had a partner who was more reluctant with his kill happy approach.

Stacey Keach is perfection as Pope.

Still crushing on Camille Guaty.  Lucking Sucre!

I love Michael, but I still crack up how after his big "I have a grand plan!  I have prepared for anything!" talk, various things keep fucking it up. His "Well, I didn't expect that!" reactions are priceless.  It's like he's a world class chess player, but he is playing against everyone ranging from a love struck thief, a desperate Russian mobster, a nutcase, a crazy pedophile, and a petty prison guard, and they all just simply knock the board over, instead of actually play against him.  Oh, Michael.  Sometimes you are too smart for your own good.

And finally, I completely forgot about the Veronica character.  And I can see why.  Nothing against Robin Tunney, but the character was so dull.  Like I'm really going to care about her issues with her fiancee, while Linc's on death row and Michael's trying to not to get shanked by either T-Bag or Abruzzi (or Bellick.)

Can't wait to revisit this insanity!

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

It's like he's a world class chess player, but he is playing against everyone ranging from a love struck thief, a desperate Russian mobster, a nutcase, a crazy pedophile, and a petty prison guard, and they all just simply knock the board over, instead of actually play against him.  Oh, Michael.  Sometimes you are too smart for your own good.

A great description! Michael is all precision and logic, absolutely a master chess player, and he expects others to behave within the same parameters. And so, in a sense, he was out of his league; he didn't really understand the game-world or the players. Then again, his extreme intelligence and logic always found another way to succeed.

• Love 4

More random thoughts up to episode 7:

Totally forgot Frank Grillo was in the first season as Nick.  He was so young and babyfaced back then!  Kind of surprising he's become the more grizzled badass that he tends to play now.

I vaguely remembered Kellerman trying to blackmail Pope with Toledo, in order to get Michael transferred, but I enjoyed seeing it played out again.  As much as I enjoy almost all of these characters, it was nice seeing someone like Pope, who was an imperfect, but decent man, who really did seem to want to actually rehabilitate the prisoners.

The prison riot two-parter are probably some of the best episodes ever.  Even knowing that the regulars will be fine, it was still well-done and intense, especially all the stuff involving Sara.  Plus, it led to some of the bigger game-changers like T-Bag discovering the hole and more or less inviting himself onto the team, and Sara beginning to get suspicious of Michael, over how much he knew about the air ducts.  Also enjoyed seeing a young Michael Cudlitz as the poor, doomed C.O. Bob.  Plus, the surprisingly entertaining duo of Sucre and Abruzzi!

• Love 3

I re-watched Season 4, and I have to say - it wasn't as bad as I remembered.  So I'm just going to have to hate Season 3 from here on out. :-)

The made-for-TV movie that aired after the series finale however, I'm still going to hate.  That was so unnecessary.

• Love 1

Up through episode 15 now.  More thoughts!

I remember that there was a first attempt to break out during the midseason that failed, but I forgot how it all came together.  I kind of get a kick out of it being the maintenance guy simply replacing the pipe Michael was slowly destroy.  Of all the contingencies, Michael wasn't prepared for a guy to actually be good at this job!

I knew it was going to happen, but Marilyn's fate was still hard to watch.  Poor Westmoreland.  And fucking Bellick.  He really is the worst.  And it showed how petty and shortsighted he was, because he had nothing to gain from it (it's not like Charles would be scared enough to snitch), but was just pissed that Charles would tell him who killed Bob.  Fuck you, Bellick!

There are so many characters I forgot about, and it's fun being "Oh, yeah, I remember them!"  Quinn, the agent brought it to take over for Kellerman, only to get shoved into a well by L.J. (ha!), and then Kellerman just leaves him to die in the well (ouch!  And ha!)  Nikki, Michael's stripper wife that snuck him a keycard (and, of course, Sara caught them together.)  Michelle Forbes as some mysterious member of "the company."  Manche, Surcre's cousin who got Michael a guard's uniform for his sting, because he owed Surce to do something that went down with a donkey (not sure I want to know the story behind that.)

I like the snippets we get of the other C.O.s, like Geary, Patterson, and Stolte.  They may not get as fleshed out as the rest of the characters, but their presence gives the show a nice feel to it.  They just come off like regular, imperfect guys, doing their jobs, while Bellick does what he does best (being a dick, of course.)

Finally, while Abruzzi usually isn't who I considered the wittiest of the bunch, he did have one of my favorite nicknames for T-bag yet: "Sergeant Sodomite!" 

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 4

OK, I know I only just posted yesterday, but I just saw Episode 16, the all flashback episode, where we see how everyone ended up in Fox River.  While there a few silly moments (Lincoln just happens to bump into Surce when he is fleeing from the crime scene), I thought it was really well done, and it really shows why Michael was willing to go so far to try and save Linc.  Obviously, they are brothers and that bond was always there, but between him treating Linc like a nuisance before his arrest, ignoring Linc's phone call (with the added bonus of it being because he was probably a drink away from foolishly hooking up with Veronica), AND finding out that the reason Linc was in debt was to pay Michael's way through college, the guilt Michael had to be feeling had to be a huge!  And it goes without saying that Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller really sold this complicated, but loving relationship.  They really feel like brothers.  Just spot-on casting.

For the other characters, it's kind of interesting how some of them probably could have avoided their fates had they just been more honest with themselves and others.  Had C-Note just admitted to his wife that he was dishonorably discharged from the military, he would have likely never taken that obvious shady job.  Had Sucre just realized that Maricruz loved him for who he was and money wasn't an issue for her, maybe he would have tried to turn his life around, instead of robbing a connivence store to get her a wedding ring.

Totally forgot Sara was a morphine addict and she actually got her Fox River job by meeting Bellick at one of her addiction meetings.  But once it happen, the memories of Bellick's hilariously bad attempt to hit on her with a date to Red Lobster came flooding back!  I would have felt bad for you, if I didn't know the monster you would become, Bellick!

Speaking of monsters, all of the stuff with T-Bag was just chilling.  From the way he looked at his "girlfriend's" children, to him finally pulling off the mask and showing his true self to her.  He seems like a nice guy in real life, but T-Bag is the reason why I will never not be automatically scared by a Robert Knepper character! 

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 3

I really liked the flashback episode too; besides showing backstories, it was a great way to change up the format for an episode and see the characters in different settings. Also liked how they showed Michael's flashback leading up to the bank robbery in the Pilot.

• Love 2

I'm also doing a rewatch and up to 14-"The Rat," and the scene where Linc and LJ are on the phone and LJ is telling Linc about his dream, how he knows they'll see each other again and that he loves him? Some of the BEST acting by Purcell. Just the emotions in his eyes as he's listening to his son. I got all choked up.

And this is really shallow of me, but the actor who played LJ didn't quite grow up as good looking as he was when he played LJ. Maybe if he put on some pounds? Because the picture of him on IMDb -he looks on the scrawny side.?

On 25.4.2017 at 5:17 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And this is really shallow of me, but the actor who played LJ didn't quite grow up as good looking as he was when he played LJ. Maybe if he put on some pounds? Because the picture of him on IMDb -he looks on the scrawny side.?

I don't know man. He was on Bates Motel last year and I was surprised how little has he aged. He looked pretty much the same as he did in PB. Then again, none of the actors on PB seem to age.

9 hours ago, RedMal said:

I don't know man. He was on Bates Motel last year and I was surprised how little has he aged. He looked pretty much the same as he did in PB. Then again, none of the actors on PB seem to age.

Maybe it was the hair in his picture?

Anyhoo...having so many FEELS watching Linc and Michael bonding and on the run-Just the two of them...Linc doing his slo-mo and real time male model walk, with his shirt flapping and only one button fastened...??????????????????????

and railing at the failed rescue attempt of LJ in the elevator!!!!??????

Oh Good Lord. Just started the third season and it's horrid. Just horrid. Is it ever explained why "Pad Man" the General, played by Leon Russom  chose Michael to break out that other person I don't give any shits about? Just WHO was he? Because clearly Reynolds wasn't running the show.?

I know from reading the forums over on TWoP that Sarah Wayne Callies wasn't in this season due to her real life pregnancy. Thank goodness it's a shortened season. The one thing I couldn't hand wave was Michael wearing a hoodie! In Panama! Where everyone else was wearing short sleeves or lighter clothing!

I know I'll be fast forwarding a lot of crap because nothing but scenes of Michael and Linc interest me. I wonder if Netflix has that "movie" after the fourth season. I know it's included in my dvds. 

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Good Lord. Just started the third season and it's horrid. Just horrid. Is it ever explained why "Pad Man" the General, played by Leon Russom  chose Michael to break out that other person I don't give any shits about? Just WHO was he? Because clearly Reynolds wasn't running the show.?

Yeah, Whistler, in the grand scheme of things, only serves as a Mcguffin. He's a Company agent, and he has info they need.

• Love 1