Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E02: The Girl Who Walks Away

Does Bello remind anybody of Dionne from "Clueless" as played by Stacy Dash? They have the same face and bitchy attitude.

YES!!  I couldn't figure out who he was reminding me of.  And there's no way his eyes are real. 

I just CANNOT with that poor child with the buck teeth.  It causes me physical pain to look at her.  I'm funny about teeth; I also don't think huge gaps are cute or sexy--to me they make a person look ignorant and poor.  It was a sorry day for me when that Jagger chick became a model and now i have to be constantly seeing her grotesque mouthful of nasty toofs in ads. 

I know I'm being shallow and judgmental, and probably other bad things, but I can't help it.  Teeth have a function, and when they're messed up, they don't work right--it's not just a "different look" that I need to get used to seeing, but a deformity that needs to be corrected.  Please, Tyra, no more dental monstrosities.

• Love 3

Ava reminds me of Jaime King, which is why I like her.

And I also think there's no way Bello's eyes are real. I hope he sticks around just long enough for the judges to find out they're fake, and then they give him the boot.

Can they at least try to pretend people's quotes are real?

They actually showed post-make-over Courtney talking about Mikey only for the quote to end with current pre-make-over Courtney talking. Sloppy.

I don't remember their exact names but I believe she competed in one of the early cycles (either 2 or 3) and then her grown son competed in either the first or second Guys/Gals cycle.

I never heard about that and Googling isn't helping!