Type keyword(s) to search

Sheree Whitfield: Who Gon' Check Me, Boo?

• Start Topic

Sheree finally spoke on her site launch woes. And nothing of substance was shared:

This is nonsense. From what I can tell, she's admitting to doing private label for the site and trying to bluster through all the questions and criticisms because everybody does it, and if you knew anything about fashion you'd know that, lol.

But Sheree was the one blowing this up, to the last minute talking about designs and fabrics and pieces, and creating the fiction that she was going to produce actual fashion. And Sheree was the one who ultimately delivered a glitchy website full of a bunch of private label copies available elsewhere. Even if Sheree decided she'd go that way to just be done with it, she had her entire filming period and like a year after that to prepare her things and set expectations, so 1) the merch that's up on the site would actually be ready, and 2) everybody would know they were basically getting fan merch. And 3) none of it should be priced over $100, I don't care what she says.

This stumbling, bumbling interview makes me feel a little sorry for Sheree. She clearly had no real passion for clothing or design, at least since right after her original show flopped. She should've just said when Andy first asked about it that she was focusing on her kids, or her house, or anything else. It would've still been a joke, because "She by Sheree" is just funny, but nobody would've expected her to actually make anything of it.

Edited by Lois Sandborne
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Lois Sandborne said:

Sheree finally spoke on her site launch woes. And nothing of substance was shared:

This is nonsense. From what I can tell, she's admitting to doing private label for the site and trying to bluster through all the questions and criticisms because everybody does it, and if you knew anything about fashion you'd know that, lol.

But Sheree was the one blowing this up, to the last minute talking about designs and fabrics and pieces, and creating the fiction that she was going to produce actual fashion. And Sheree was the one who ultimately delivered a glitchy website full of a bunch of private label copies available elsewhere. Even if Sheree decided she'd go that way to just be done with it, she had her entire filming period and like a year after that to prepare her things and set expectations, so 1) the merch that's up on the site would actually be ready, and 2) everybody would know they were basically getting fan merch. And 3) none of it should be priced over $100, I don't care what she says.

This stumbling, bumbling interview makes me feel a little sorry for Sheree. She clearly had no real passion for clothing or design, at least since right after her original show flopped. She should've just said when Andy first asked about it that she was focusing on her kids, or her house, or anything else. It would've still been a joke, because "She by Sheree" is just funny, but nobody would've expected her to actually make anything of it.

That was a bunch of jumbo jumbo word salad.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 9/13/2022 at 2:57 AM, NowVoyager said:

I watched a couple of YouTube videos about this topic. They were reporting on a Face Book post from a person named Tyre alleging that he designed & produced Sheree's runway collection on short notice after her other production attempts fell through. He said not only did she not pay him, or acknowledge his work, he even went into his own pockets ~$2500 & she didn't reimburse him for that either. Therefore he was not releasing the designs to her. I don't know how credible the person is--- the spelling & grammar in his post was extremely poor, & he didn't show any receipts--- but, it would explain why nothing from the runway show was available for purchase on her website. Um 🙄... for the brief periods her website was up. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Here's one of the YouTube videos I watched:

I don't know the man from Adam but that really does sound like Sheree's MO.

It is disgusting that she always skips out on the bill and totally disrespects other people's hard work.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live yesterday, and it was obvious. She denied it by saying she had something done, but in the past. I wonder if she had a facelift.

I don't know why you would stand up and lie. She has a completely different face 😲

And personally, I think that she jacked her face up.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/13/2023 at 9:45 AM, Rlb8031 said:

I don't know why you would stand up and lie. She has a completely different face 😲

And personally, I think that she jacked her face up.

I think she looked better before. She is unrecognizable. She has a "generic" face now, the one that everybody has after all these procedures. 

That's her in NY with Margaret from the NJ HWs after Watch What Happens Live six days ago.

Screenshot_20230614_142552_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

A full interview with the REAL designer behind the She by Sheree fashion show, Tyre Lajuan. It's an hour long and it is riveting! He has alll the receipts and alll the details. I believe every word he said. Sheree did him so dirty!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

A full interview with the REAL designer behind the She by Sheree fashion show, Tyre Lajuan. It's an hour long and it is riveting! He has alll the receipts and alll the details. I believe every word he said. Sheree did him so dirty!

From what I could gather/understand what this guy is saying makes me wonder:

How any of how the fashion show went down would be a surprise to him or anyone is amazing, this guy really laid out his own money? This guy has never watched Sheree on RH's to see how she operates?  If he was so professional and has worked with many big names in the industry why was he so thirsty to work with Sheree, the one who had a fashion show with no fashions?

Why did he keep laying out his own money, he could have walked out on that nonsense and been no worse off if he had actually completed the job.

Why didn't this guy who claims to be a professional not spell things like money and timelines out prior to doing anything for Sheree?

He accepted this "job" knowing he had plans for his birthday. honestly, he is not a child, he is an adult and sometimes work will eclipse your birthday plans, he should have said no thank you...he said birthday so many times during this clip.

This nonsense is on him, and he has a website full of over priced sweats too.

• Like 6

Oh no, I think there's plenty to pin on Sheree for what he's talking about. This man most certainly should not have been fooling with Sheree Whitfield -- for any job, but especially a rush job with extensive labor -- without a signed contract and payment upfront. I do think he got caught up assuming he was gonna be paid in clout and exposure if nothing else, and that's on him.

But the root of the problem? Is Sheree. The root of the problem is most definitely Sheree being lazy and disorganized so she can never put anything together on her own and is always working last-minute; it's her being cheap, broke, and trifling so she never wants to give anybody their due; and it's her being dumb so she can't figure out how to pay the right people and give the right clout to keep her name out of the blogs and the streets. And the worst of it all is she's insecure, so she's always fronting trying to keep up appearances and tell stories about her life, and chasing all that just leads her into this kind of situation again and again where she comes out looking like a fool.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Sheree sent a cease & desist to the designer that produced her long-awaited fashion show with fashions.

She claims she is a fashion designer!

He called her brand "Shit By Sheree".

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7

I think Sheree has gotten a lot with pretty privilege and just does not want to work.

The way this woman seems to never pay the very people that make her look good tells me she really is not that bright.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
On 10/30/2023 at 11:04 PM, qtpye said:

I think Sheree has gotten a lot with pretty privilege and just does not want to work.

The way this woman seems to never pay the very people that make her look good tells me she really is not that bright.

I'm new to Atlanta, but I've noticed that with many of the Housewives. They feel entitled to live like royalty just because they're pretty. Sonja once said with her ass, she shouldn't have to work. Erika Jayne groups herself with orphans and widows because there is now a limit to the amount of plastic surgery she can get. Dorit Kemsley and her husband also appear to be grifters. If these women weren't attractive, I don't know if their sense of entitlement would be nearly as bad. 

• Like 7