Type keyword(s) to search

Sheree Whitfield: Who Gon' Check Me, Boo?

• Start Topic

Did you get to meet them????

Sorry Petunia13, I am just seeing this. Yes, I did get to meet them. They were all very nice. Kim's baby was cranky and annoying, though, because he just could not settle down and whined and cried a lot. Phaedra's children were well behaved. Ayden was quite charming and friendly. Sebastian was okay; he was very good with the younger boys. Sheree looked more fragile in person and her clothes seemed kind of cheap. Phaedra and Porsha were the same as they are on TV when not being rude or snarky. They were very nice and normal--no diva crap. Kim was okay, but had to spend a lot of time trying to calm down that baby.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't know if you'd call this karma but Funky Dineva, the blogger who used to do those shady reports from Chateau Sheree, has been evicted from his rented townhouse. His landlord blasted him publicly and released video of how badly he trashed the place. He also stole appliances.

Who gon check Sheree?

When you get a chance, do take a peak at Dineva's response to Michelle the landlord. I'd link it but I'm at work.

ETA

http://www.funkydineva.com/blogger-michelle-brown-atlien-bitter-owed-no-rent-and-town-house-been-raggedy-receipts/

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

I smell bullshit. First of all he uses he excuse that he pays rent the 21st or sometimes the 30 because that's when he got his youtube&google checks.

Um so what. Plenty of people get paid all sorts of weird dates or times and they use the previous month money to pay on the 1st. I mean he fronts so much but it very obvious he lives paycheck to paycheck.

Now I'm sorry about his mother but that's what life insurance is for so you can afford to bury someone. That is a terrible situation to go through. Losing a parent ..(when my mothers parents died it was very hard for her emotionally. She found her moms body and my grandma died in a horrific way)

He talks about being at the whimsy of his paychecks and unexpected adversity but how does his landlord feel? If he can't afford these things he needs roommates or to rent from family who will give him so leeway and squeeze room.

I'm not judging him for his money problems or living issues at all but he is being argumentative about it and playing it off like he's entitled.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

I feel like both people are kind of out of order. Dineva says that he always paid on the 22nd because that's when he gets paid (which tells me he's living pretty paycheck to paycheck, if he can't afford to pay his rent until he gets that check). Apparently this has gone on for the entire time he was living there. I can see why he'd think she didn't have a problem with it because she never said anything. Now, it wouldn't occur to me to pay the rent any day other than the first because I've never lived anywhere where that wasn't the due date, but if he was paying it on the 22nd for two-plus years, I'd think she'd have spoken up sooner.

I do think she could have given him a little leeway when his mother died; that's really an extenuating circumstance and she's supposed to be his friend - she was at the funeral. And I don't think he stole her washer and dryer.

That bit about her fucking Bob Whitfield and Bob telling her all of Sheree's business, and her telling Dineva, was juicy though. Atlanta's "elite" really seems to be a small circle.

• Love 1

Sheree does look great in that pic.  I find her hilarious with all her fake concern and tea spilling.  I'm glad she came back.  I love how she plays run tell that and never seems to get caught.  Gotta love that!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Sheree does look great in that pic.  I find her hilarious with all her fake concern and tea spilling.  I'm glad she came back.  I love how she plays run tell that and never seems to get caught.  Gotta love that!

She's starting to get caught now, as evidenced by the talking heads in the most recent episode. She doesn't even have enough of a relationship with the existing HoWives to have an alliance...proving NeNe right once again about playing for the wrong team. She'll find herself iced out sooner than later.

• Love 2

Shamea and Demetria can audition to play Sheree (unless Sheree insists on playing herself, she did take acting classes, ya know)! Kandi can do the soundtrack! Cynthia can provide sunglasses and handbags! Porsha and Kenya can provide the weaves and wigs! Phaedra can procure the filming permits!

It would be a true group production.

• Love 3

Andy Cohen Names the 5 Housewives He’d Invite to His Dream Dinner Party

Shay Spence

People March 10, 2017

If you were to curate an all-star dinner party of Housewives, and you can only pick five—past or present—who do you choose?
AC: Dorinda, Erika Jayne, Shereé, Gizelle from Potomac and Tamra.

9 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I do too...until I realize she might do better getting a real job and living within her means ;)

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Ummmm, this lady working a real job?!?!?????

Yeah, I gotta be honest, it would be more of a burden to the world to have Sheree in a real job.

I don't want her making my fries, answering my phone call, or helping me at the bank window.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

That almost has spin-off potential...each week Sheree tries out for a different job, and wacky hilarious chaos ensues...

Add Sonja Morgan, with rotating guest appearances by Bethenny, Phaedra, and Kyle Richards to give them new assignments each week ala Charlie from Charlie's Angels and I think this is a workable premise. It's sort of an updated Simple Life.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

That almost has spin-off potential...each week Sheree tries out for a different job, and wacky hilarious chaos ensues...

New York has/had a show like this, and it was entertaining....

13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't understand why Sheree doesn't just get a home loan for her house.  According to this article there was no mortgage.  Maybe Bob can help her.

Do you think she would qualify?  I mean, she started this like 7 years ago right after the housing crisis.  I can't imagine anyone handing her money based on selling t shirts.  And I wonder if she hasn't taken out loans to cover her other "business ideas"

• Love 1

Sheree's going to get Kairo "blackballed!" In the preview she asked about compensation for the modeling job again! Then in front of people she demands the kids trade cell #'s! I guess I have little to no respect for adults because I would have "checked that boo!" I don't need a mother of some lazy loser she's pushing off on her just to use the relationship to other ends! ;-)

On 7/8/2017 at 5:33 PM, cooksdelight said:

She owes some contractors a lot of money but it looks like it all went into her face. I almost didn't recognize her.

IMG_2565.JPG

Yikes, she chose that nose? Could just be a strange angle I guess.

2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

They've gotta be going to the same plastic surgeon. Shereeeeeeeeee!!!! Whyyyyyyyyy?????

IMG_2639.JPG

Seriously, Sheree needs to stop messing with her face and instead pay her bills! LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I don't know if this is true that she married the guy but I am LMAO!!! Sheree done got herself a prisoner!

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/08/01/is-sheree-whitfield-married-to-convicted-felon-tyrone-l-gilliams-currently-incarcerated/

It seems that most of the HWs on the Atl, show are drawn to men that have had some form of legal problems, all of the full time current (last season) HWs have! YIKES! LOL

2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

This makes her storyline with Bob that so much more ridiculous. I have read on gossip sites that his girlfriend was in Hawaii when they were filming. 

Yes, right beside Porsha's and Kenya's "bf" storylines. LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I'm more pissed at Bravo, than I am at the women. Andy & Co. must think we're all idiots.

I agree that Andy and production must think we are all stupid but so do the HWs and I blame the women more than Andy/production, no one is forcing the women to lie, they chose to lie instead of showing us their real lives. Don't go on a "reality TV show" if you are unwilling to put your real life out there, warts and all. 

• Love 1