Type keyword(s) to search

Rogelio's Nemesis Britney Spears Is Coming To Jane The Virgin

Just great.  It better be for just for that one ep!  
Buffy fans..... remember when Brit was supposed to have been in a BtVS season five ep?  I think she was supposed to play April the Robot in the ep,  I Was Made to Love You. See, that would have been worse for me.
I suppose it could be some worse "celebrity" like a Kardashian or something. *shivers*

Trying to look on a positive side!  -  Maybe she'll surprise us and it will be a funny scene(s) Maybe?

I don't remember Rogelio talking about the feud, what did he say about her?

Spears better act right around my beloved Rogelio if she wants this comeback of hers to fly, up to and including pretending she knows who Rogelio is. And not trying to wear lavender in his presence.

Yeah, don't mess this up Spears!

And with that, the shark was jumped.

Nah.  This is definitely one we have to see how it's played out.  It could go horribly wrong, then again this is a show that embraces it's own Cheesiness.  So really the only way to go wrong would probably be if they take it too seriously.

Having unpleasant memories of when the CWB stunt-casted Paris Hilton into Veronica Mars. 

Why wouldn't this remind you more of Britney herself already having been stunt-cast onto How I Met Your Mother (where she actually did a passable job if I recall correctly)?

Why wouldn't this remind you more of Britney herself already having been stunt-cast onto How I Met Your Mother (where she actually did a passable job if I recall correctly)?

The easy answer is: I didn't watch HIMYM. 

I respect that you're trying to defend the show's choice (or perhaps Britney herself), and I'm a huge supporter/cheerleader of JtV, but there's a reason stunt-casting brings a certain amount of side-eye to the table. I suppose because those being stunt-cast (stunt-casted? still not sure) typically are not actual actors and it shows.

The easy answer is: I didn't watch HIMYM. 

I respect that you're trying to defend the show's choice (or perhaps Britney herself), and I'm a huge supporter/cheerleader of JtV, but there's a reason stunt-casting brings a certain amount of side-eye to the table. I suppose because those being stunt-cast (stunt-casted? still not sure) typically are not actual actors and it shows.

"Casted" is technically a word, but it's an anachronism (it was apparently very popular back in the middle ages).

Part of my point is that like How I Met Your Mother, this show is a comedy.  The burden is not the same as with a drama like Veronica Mars.