Type keyword(s) to search

Game Of Thrones Videos

• Start Topic

(edited)

After a hiatus for most of Season 5, Sean L's Youtube channel is back to filming the reactions of a crowd watching shocking or big moments of new GOT episodes live at a bar. Nothing will ever quite top the live reaction to the Mountain killing Oberyn, though (this bearded hipster dude shaking his head in mute horror when Oberyn's head is crushed in will never not be funny to me).

These videos make me wish I could watch the episodes live with a crowd...especially now that we're in Season 6 and everyone is Unsullied.

Edited by Eyes High
50 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

After a hiatus for most of Season 5, Sean L's Youtube channel is back to filming the reactions of a crowd watching shocking or big moments of new GOT episodes live at a bar. Nothing will ever quite top the live reaction to the Mountain killing Oberyn, though (this bearded hipster dude shaking his head in mute horror when Oberyn's head is crushed in will never not be funny to me).

These videos make me wish I could watch the episodes live with a crowd...especially now that we're in Season 6 and everyone is Unsullied.

I was disappointed with the 6-1 reaction, not much there.

And for me the girl having a complete breakdown seeing the red wedding tops even Oberyns.

15 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

I was disappointed with the 6-1 reaction, not much there.

And for me the girl having a complete breakdown seeing the red wedding tops even Oberyns.

The girl who wound up cowering in a corner covered in a blanket while her German Shepherd tried to comfort her? Yeah, that was awesome.

22 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

The girl who wound up cowering in a corner covered in a blanket while her German Shepherd tried to comfort her? Yeah, that was awesome.

I'm talking about a girl on the couch, she broke down so bad her boyfriend or husband had to console her and I think he even shut down the show.

Now I'll have to look for yours :>)

(edited)

My Son who graduated as a art history major let me know that 5-4-2016 the Getty Museum does GOT relative to middle age Europe he sent me this  link where Michele Clapton was discussing the costumes in relation to the era.

https://www.getty.edu/museum/programs/lectures/got_conversation.html

So I discovered the NW cloaks were rugs from IKEA LOL., I'm going to wrap myself in our bedroom one.

The Getty has a section on Game of Thrones and shows the  shows the historical counter part for each season.

Hope people find this interesting.

Edited by GrailKing
info.
  • Love 1

I'm assuming this is the right place to put this (I apologize if I'm wrong and I'll move it to the right thread):  A couple of weeks ago, I came across a song (on YouTube) from Skyrim, entitled "The Dragonborn Comes" and it struck me that if certain theories were true, it could fit a character from GoT.  Apparently, I wasn't the only one with the same idea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9-BdUzG8fU

• Love 1
On 9/13/2017 at 11:53 PM, GraceK said:

this made me tear up :) honesty I love him

Heh, I had the exact same reaction when I watched this one a little while back. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jon is my Iron Woobie, and I am not ashamed of my lack of coolness re: him.

Edited by spaceghostess
"of" instead of "at"
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, spaceghostess said:

Heh, I had the exact same reaction when I watched this one a little while back. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jon is my Iron Woobie, and I am not ashamed of my lack of coolness re: him.

Lol me too. 

• Love 2

This is a such a great thread. I came back to it because my friend is currently watching the show for the first time so I wanted to send her some fun fan media she missed.

I just wish I could send her the if game of thrones took place on facebook articles but I can't seem to find them. Those where my absolute favorites.