Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Can't Trust Them

• Start Topic

She looks like she's had a hard day and is driving Leah home to make her some ravioli.

I know, right? I honestly (barely glancing at the picture) thought it WAS Leah at first - it was only when I read the comment that went with the picture that I looked again and saw it was her little girl. Poor thing. 

Msblossom,

Agree with you a lot. Finally watched and I noticed how quickly Lincoln went to Lydia, obviously, he knows her and is comfortable with her. Javi's extended family is super. Even when Javi and Kail were folding clothes and she commented on how much she was looking forward to get away, Javi was honest and said he'd miss her. She blew him off. Kail, you say "I am excited for my trip, but I'll miss you and the boys". She is egocentric and lacks empathy. She simply cannot put herself in another's shoes. I hate her worse than I hate Janelle and Nips.

• Love 6

Lol at Isaac's excitement when Javi said told him they were cleaning the house. And his excitement when Kail facetimed him an outfit and he said "That's soooo cute!" Anyone else predicting that Issac will be gay when he is older? Just me? Alright then.

• Love 8

Lol at Isaac's excitement when Javi said told him they were cleaning the house. And his excitement when Kail facetimed him an outfit and he said "That's soooo cute!" Anyone else predicting that Issac will be gay when he is older? Just me? Alright then.

Glad somebody else said it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I wonder how Kail would deal w it.  She had a fit over a haircut, how would she deal w a lifestyle?

• Love 4

Kail's been dead to me since the "he's a little white boy" incident, so male or female, I hope Isaac brings home the most thugged out, tattooed-face, ex-con he can find. Maybe Diabla from Chowchilla prison will be up for parole by then.

• Love 11

I have nothing to really add as a new poster (very long time lurker though, hi!) that hasn't already been covered ... however, that wasn't "Goggles" in the car on the way to the doctor if that's the scene being discussed? I've rewatched multiple times and it was definitely "Evil Twin". Her face is visible a couple of times & her hair is not the curls of Ali, but the longer, straighter hair of Gracie.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-12%20at%208.39.4

Welcome, lucky.b!

• Love 1

I hadn't thought of it, but it leads me to think what Kailyn might be like as a mother in law.

• Love 1

Msblossom,

Agree with you a lot. Finally watched and I noticed how quickly Lincoln went to Lydia, obviously, he knows her and is comfortable with her. Javi's extended family is super. Even when Javi and Kail were folding clothes and she commented on how much she was looking forward to get away, Javi was honest and said he'd miss her. She blew him off. Kail, you say "I am excited for my trip, but I'll miss you and the boys". She is egocentric and lacks empathy. She simply cannot put herself in another's shoes. I hate her worse than I hate Janelle and Nips.

I agree. I really like Javi's family too! They're incredibly supportive and remain open and caring toward Kail, which kind of shocks me after all the crap she pulls including hitting Javi multiple times (I hope she has stopped that!). And Javi is no angel; he mostly reacts badly and feels insecure about their relationship. I agree with him that Kail is sneaky. And I haven't forgotten that she has a track record of being unfaithful to at least 1 of her boyfriends, and maybe Joe too. The way she went about dating that one guy from her job behind Joe's back while living with his parents was so shady! I don't know if she's flirty with her "guy friends" or if she's completely on the up and up and Javi's just being paranoid, I tend to think the latter. However, if your spouse vehemently REFUSES to be open to sharing or changing their password to reassure the other spouse that they have nothing to hide, then I can see how that would be a huge red flag for Javi. Javi operates from a traditional scope of family values and the way he was raised and saw how his parents modeled a marital relationship I'm sure has given him certain expectations for how a marriage functions. Kail has not, and often acts like she's still single and her expectations generally seem to apply to Javi but not to her.

• Love 6

I'm speculating, but I think a lot of it comes down to Javi's Hispanic upbringing and traditionally they are much more family oriented. Whereas Kail was brought up with spotty parental and familial connections where she wasn't put first, which makes her extremely independent and able to sever relationships easily without caring too much about the consequences. She goes to the extreme and becomes volatile quickly. Lying is easy for her if it gets her what she wants. She is always the victim and sort of sees herself against the world like a wounded, rabid animal out for survival. She selfishly puts herself first because no one ever did when she was a child, not that I'm making excuses for her. She's an adult now, but mentally she thinks and operates like a child. And no offense to anyone, but most of us are pretty self-centered in our early 20's. But as a parent and a spouse, that doesn't fly. I'd be surprised if she's still with Javi in two years

As someone the same age as Kailyn, you're absolutely right. I can be hella selfish at times. I'm in school full time and also work. When I'm not in class, studying or working, I'm doing what I want, whether it's going out with friends or staying in. Sometimes I make spur of the moment plans to go to the beach, or the movies. The huge difference here is that I'm single and have no kids. No one is depending on me to take care of the emotional or physical needs. But someday I will, and when that day comes, I will (theoretically) be prepared for it, and it will be my own choice. Kail made a different series of choices, so she has to take the good with the bad. She chose to have a child, get married and have a second child all before turning 22. Whether she was ready for all of that or not, she decided to do it. Sorry to be a bitch about things, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 7

Kail's been dead to me since the "he's a little white boy" incident, so male or female, I hope Isaac brings home the most thugged out, tattooed-face, ex-con he can find. Maybe Diabla from Chowchilla prison will be up for parole by then.

What I want is for Kail to get children in law that call her on her crap, and open her children's eyes to how manipulative she is.

Does anyone else think that Kail will have contentious, difficult, hate-filled relationships with all of her children in law? Just a wild guess, based on Kail's relationships with her mother, her ex, her husband, her ex's girlfriend, her friends, her ex's family, Dr. Drew, the mailman, the cashier at walmart...

• Love 1

I have no doubt that Kail will be the mother in law from hell and will do her best to undermine her sons' relationships with their wives. If she does end up with a son in law, whether it be by one of her sons or a future daughter, I think he would fare better than a DIL.

• Love 3

No Jenelle your mother doesn't want to talk shit about you. She is going to the teacher conference to talk about Jace and since you have never been to any why don't you listen to your mom instead of getting pissed when your mother is the one that had taken care of Jace. So take a seat and shut up. You play house, you know nothing of parenting. Oh and by the way sweetheart, you were suppose to see Jace the weekend you went and got engaged and I will say it once again, Barb works and can't take Jace up to see you all the time and get off your ass and contribute. Barb is working, something Jenelle would know nothing about. She has all this money take Kaiser to see his grandmother and go get Jace yourself, moron

• Love 2