Type keyword(s) to search

Episodes Added To Season 3

They added extra episodes to Season 3 so I'll start the proper threads for them here and move them once Season 4 starts.

IF it starts. This may be why they are adding episodes to an existing season which supposedly ended in June. The controversy over Kelly may be killing this show.

• Love 2

Ugh, I really hope the controversy with Kelly doesn't put this show in the ground.  There's got to be other prosecutors who have the chops and successful conviction rate that she had (without the alleged shadiness) who could replace her.  I would still watch.  Solving real life cold cases and (hopefully) seeing the victims' loved ones get the justice they deserve is worth it regardless of who is heading the efforts.

• Love 2

I thought I had lost my mind for a minute when I saw new episodes popping up. I know they had "Season Finale" on one, and then commercials for the "New Season" starting in August. But they've attached these two latest episodes to Season 3.

Maybe if the Sex Crimes show is good, they'll promote it until Kelly gets her issues worked out.

They added extra episodes to Season 3 so I'll start the proper threads for them here and move them once Season 4 starts.

IF it starts. This may be why they are adding episodes to an existing season which supposedly ended in June. The controversy over Kelly may be killing this show.

Which would be a shame. As others here have said, there must be others out there with a good record in the courtroom or in a precinct who can take over the show, if it is needed. The service it provides - catching criminals and bringing them to eventual justice - should outweigh the folks investigating these cold cases.

• Love 2

Which would be a shame. As others here have said, there must be others out there with a good record in the courtroom or in a precinct who can take over the show, if it is needed. The service it provides - catching criminals and bringing them to eventual justice - should outweigh the folks investigating these cold cases.

I think the problem is that there's also been a shift with Yolanda.  Kelly said on-screen in this latest episode that Yolanda had decided that she wanted to spend more time with her husband and grandchildren.  She was only going to help with the crime scenes.  It sounds like TNT had a plan in place for Kelly to carry the show with Alan or the other investigator that they work with. (Johnny?  His name escapes me.  The dude with the glasses.)  Now though, Kelly may be in some serious legal trouble, and neither she nor Yolanda are helming the show.  I think the series could get by if Yolanda were still a full-time participant, but she isn't.

I also think TNT could relaunch the series with a new pair of investigators, but it'd probably be impractical to try and do that on the fly.  I could see a 6-9 month hiatus, and then a reboot.  I'd hate to see Alan or the other investigator lose this gig, though.  I like both of them.

Edited by Ohmo
  • Love 1
The dude with the glasses.

Steve. JohnnyBonds is the big guy from S1, who has retired. Then there's Eric, the rookie out of Indiana.

Naw, if Kelly goes, they should hire another gal. We need more gals in charge on tv.

• Love 2

I think the problem is that there's also been a shift with Yolanda. 

In light of the allegations regarding Kelly, I wonder if Yolanda saw the writing on the wall and wanted to distance herself from the show?

Maybe prosecutor Juan Martinez (Jodi Arias case) has some free time...