Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E01: The Guys And Girls Make It To Hollywood

You know the budget is low when they have to ask the worst winner ever Whitney! to return and hype her up like she is a star alongside the Property Brothers. Maybe they will bring back Tootie and Naima as well to complete their trifecta of suck.

You know you have lost all credibility as modeling competition when the closest thing you can get to clothing designers are a contractor and a real estate agent who fix up houses. 

• Love 5

BTW does blonde girl with breast implants remind anyone of Leila from cycle 19 but with big... breasts?

Kinda, but I think Leila is much more interesting looking.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

Bello is like Jade, Romeo, Cory, Furonda, Alasia, Angelea, and Dominique all combined into 1 person. In other words, he will make it into the house and probably get to the top 3.

I'm hoping that Bello will wear his busted ass cheap crown for the duration of time he's in this competition.

• Love 2

I agree there is something Jade-esque about Bello and I can't take that. I can't remember his name but I'm not liking that guy who's so conceited with the whole he can get any woman he wants and he looks the best, so hopefully I can cheer his elimination. I would love for him to get the Sharaun elimination.

The cuties are Nyle and the guy who thinks his neck is long I can't remember his name. Some ladies pop out for me like Courtney, the two girls with the implants.

I can't remember his name but I'm not liking that guy who's so conceited with the whole he can get any woman he wants and he looks the best, so hopefully I can cheer his elimination. I would love for him to get the Sharaun elimination.

I think you're thinking of Stefano. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I've met plenty of genuinely blue-eyed folks (all but two of them white) and I have yet to see any with as intense a shade of blue as Bello's. Are iris transplants a thing? That baby photo didn't prove jack...I'mma need to see some of his people before I believe those are real. As drama-fied as he is, they'll probably keep him around long enough to grant my wish.

His model mayhem profile says they're brown. A friend of mine is convinced he had surgery to make his eyes blue, since the pupils don't dilate normally. Reddit seems to agree.

• Love 1

Surrealist, I believe Shadowsixx is referring to Bryant, the short muscle guy with the underwear pics on Instagram.

Bello is this season's worst model and I hope he gets eliminated first. How is he even on the show in the first place? He looks nothing like a model, with brown eyes or blue eyes!

leighdear et al., get in line for Nyle! ;-) Dang! ANTM? How about the next James Bond?! I just wish we could once hear his real voice (he's just deaf, right, and not mute?) Don't see the allure of any of the rest!

Those blue eyes of Bello are really brown, people are posting.

I can see the "Georgia May Jagger Re-dux" thought behind Buck-toothed Girl, but she's just jacked-up.

Edited by LennieBriscoe

leighdear et al., get in line for Nyle! ;-) Dang! ANTM? How about the next James Bond?! I just wish we could once hear his real voice (he's just deaf, right, and not mute?) Don't see the allure of any of the rest!

Depending on whether or not he was born deaf, he may not be able to speak, as such, only verbalize without actual words.  Although apparently he can lip-read, which usually those who were born deaf aren't able to do, so who knows.