Type keyword(s) to search

Sara "Shower" Harvey: The Other Blond Girl

I don't hate her..I actually just don't care about her, and she brings Emily down, IMO. 

They could have made her much more interesting than she is, though. (And I actually don't blame the actress here. She plays Shower like she's a traumatized mouse, which is..accurate..)

• Love 1

I don't hate her, necessarily. I hate how her existence has so isolated Emily and I think it's done a lot of damage to Emily's character to see her so obsessed with someone she barely knows and is so damaged. If Sara hadn't taken up so much of Emily's attention and made occasional appearances I wouldn't mind her. I actually liked her when she was shown with her friend acting normal.

• Love 1

I don't hate her, necessarily. I hate how her existence has so isolated Emily and I think it's done a lot of damage to Emily's character to see her so obsessed with someone she barely knows and is so damaged. If Sara hadn't taken up so much of Emily's attention and made occasional appearances I wouldn't mind her. I actually liked her when she was shown with her friend acting normal.

Yeah my biggest issue with Sara is that she makes Emily unwatchable to me and I never felt that way before. I've always liked all the girls. Never had a least favorite liar before this season, but now it's definitely Emily. I do admit I also find Sara as a character annoying on her own, she's boring and the actress isn't great, and as insensitive as this may sound, I don't care about her trauma or her recovery from her time in the dollhouse. I'd much rather spend time on the girls coping with what they went through together, but instead we get all this focus on this random girl and an isolated Emily. But she'd be slightly more tolerable if she wasn't ruining Emily's character for me because I don't like this version of Emily. She's being a shitty friend and frankly I find her behavior with Sara kind of creepy because Sara clearly isn't emotionally or mentally stable so I don't think it's appropriate for Emily to be pursuing a relationship with her. 

• Love 6