Type keyword(s) to search

After Paradise

• Start Topic

I enjoyed the after-show, despite the fact that Chris Harrison was inexplicably a no-show.  Sean did a good job with his hosting duties, but he really did look small next to Michele, didn't he?  Michele is kind of funny, but she tends to talk really fast, so its hard to keep up.  She kept the show moving nicely, though.

Most people, no matter how big a jerk they are, are able to somewhat keep it under control during a TV appearance.  Chad is apparently unable to do this.  He came across every bit of a dickhead as he seemed on both The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise.  I had high hopes that he would be one of these "I just play a villain on TV" kind of guys, and would be charming and funny in real life, but that's not the case at all.  He would say something kind of nice, like when he apologized to Sara, and then ruin it with something stupid.  Even Michele and Diablo had had enough of him by the end.  Notice how they awkwardly had him exit the show before moving on the the more fun "predictions" portion of the episode?  Even the producers realized Chad would be ill-suited for that.

No one on the show knows what "glib" means?!?!

• Love 4

You know, I said this last year when he was a guest, but I'm going to reiterate it again - ABC should've hired Paul Scheer to host After Paradise.  He is an actual fan of Bachelor Nation (and is enough of one to get an invite to Jade & Tanner's wedding) so he'd be able to speak knowledgeably about the show, and when he was a guest, he was nicer to the contestants than Jenny Mollen ever was, and was able to snark on the show without Chris Harrison even noticing.  And if you want a co-hosting duo, add his wife June Diane Raphael, another Bachelor fan (and star of Burning Love), and you'd have a set of After Paradise hosts I'd actually want to watch.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, JennPear said:

I agree with Spencer Pratt too, although I don't remember who he is. The people at Paradise were so busy with their own lives that they had so much time to watch Chad and Lace in a jacuzzi?  Really?  Wow!  That would be my idea of a potential mate, someone who lived life as a voyeur.  I felt the others were immature in the way they focused on him when he was drunk too.  People get drunk, you don't let them become your talking points when you are there to meet someone as a potential mate.  And you certainly don't try to pick a fight with a drunk. 

I keep thinking to myself that they are all so Jr. high.

• Love 3

I found it pretty telling that Sarah did not deny following Chad around and telling him what he could and couldn't do.  Although he should not have made fun of her, I can see why he would be annoyed.  I also thought Lace was hypocritical about her own actions.  Oh well.

I thought Michelle overcompensated for Sean not adding much.  However, I thought they did fine.  I'll keep watching.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I only got to watch a few minutes because I forgot to DVR. I don't mind Sean. I'm not physically attracted to him, but I think he is a good guy. I liked the way he approached things on the bachelor. He tried to act with integrity by not leading people on as much as you can do so in the show. I see nothing wrong with him wanting a career on TV-that's the reason 99.9 percent of the people go on the show.

I thought the reason was to "find love." 

Sean and Catherine have been on shows that have nothing to do with the Bachelor franchise.  wanting a career in television is one thing, but his only claim to fame is being on the Bachelor shows, not having any actual talent.   Now, he's  going on shows where he and Catherine blab about their personal lives, and pretend the goal is to improve their relationship.  He doesn't come across very well in these other shows, he's controlling of Catherine, and has a holier-than-thou attitude toward other couples.

• Love 4

Sean is so asexual to me and looks like a boiled lobster.  Go away, bland-man.

I was also surprised that Jubilee walked out and shoved food into her mouth and then started talking.  What was up with that?  I seem to remember she had poor manners on Ben's season as well.  Maybe her talking with her mouth full was what scared Jared off.  It's a deal-breaker for me.   She  was so boring and holier-than-thou.  Did she even crack a smile while putting everyone else down? 

Lace looks fab without those ratty extensions.  So pretty--and those legs!  I hope she can get cleaned up, booze-wise, but she hasn't reached the point where she realizes she can't handle the sauce. 

I didn't realize that men could grow hair up into their eye sockets (I'm looking at you, Chad!). 

Otherwise, pretty dull.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I found it pretty telling that Sarah did not deny following Chad around and telling him what he could and couldn't do.  Although he should not have made fun of her, I can see why he would be annoyed.  I also thought Lace was hypocritical about her own actions.  Oh well.

I thought Michelle overcompensated for Sean not adding much.  However, I thought they did fine.  I'll keep watching.

I also noticed that after Chad apologized, Sarah tried to demand more explanation, for why he didn't do it sooner or something, and I was glad the hostess put an end to it. Sarah was out of line at that point, and I'm glad the hostess stopped her cold.

• Love 11

I'm annoyed by the fact that people think Josh "stole"'Amanda from Nick. And it's not because I like Josh cause I can't stand him. It's more because Nick has become the Jennifer Anniston of The Bachelor franchise and I think it sucks. He's a man. I'm sure he doesn't want us to feel sorry for him. I'd like to think that he's doing just fine without Amanda and I really really hate that they're making it seem like she's soooooo great that Nick has been up all night crying because Josh "stole" her. Has anybody considered that possibly the wonderful Amanda would have been dumped by Nick? Possibly in the next episode. Get over it, everyone. He doesn't care that much. He seems to be having a good time. Quit feeling sorry for him. Amanda is not all that. And it really pissed me off that 50 something percent of people thought that Josh "stealing" Amanda was worse than Carly acting like a terrible and horrendous bitch about Evan. Is anybody even watching this show or are they all just drooling over Amanda? I don't even know how anyone can stand to hear her talk for even a minute and not only because her voice grates but also because she is an idiot. Nick is much smarter than her and he would have gotten bored with her soon enough. 

And speaking of Carly and Evan, he was the sweetest thing to her when she was sick and all she could do was complain about him. Do you know how many women would love for their man to be that attentive? I get that she was sick and it may have been annoying but his heart was in the right place and he was genuinely concerned and very loving toward her. So she makes him seem like a fool in her talking head. She doesn't deserve a man like Evan. Sad part is, I don't even like him and even I know he's too good for the likes of that bitch Carly.

The other thing that got my goat a little bit was that Sarah said she accepted what seemed to be a very sincere apology from Chad but then said, "You had my number. You could have called me to apologize." And if he would have done that, do we really think she would have taken his call? No. It would have been, "OMG. I can't believe Chad has the nerve to try to call me after he dared to say I only have one arm. He's harassing me and I'm too angelic to give him the time of day. He probably wants to rape me *vocal fry*" Nobody will give him a chance even when he's sincere and I hate that because there isn't anyone in the world who hasn't said some fucked up shit at some point or another or made a total ass of themselves. I'm sick of these girls' moral high horses. Get the hell over it. I was glad the hostess shut Sarah down when she tried to take one last jab at Chad. Can everyone stop obsessing about him now?

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

And speaking of Carly and Evan, he was the sweetest thing to her when she was sick and all she could do was complain about him. Do you know how many women would love for their man to be that attentive? I get that she was sick and it may have been annoying but his heart was in the right place and he was genuinely concerned and very loving toward her.

I strongly disagree. He removed the ice pack and cold towels that the medic/doctor had just given her to make her more comfortable, then enveloped her in a hug, which is usually the last thing a person wants when they're having an upset stomach. If he really cared about her, he would have asked what she needed, and respected her wishes.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I strongly disagree. He removed the ice pack and cold towels that the medic/doctor had just given her to make her more comfortable, then enveloped her in a hug, which is usually the last thing a person wants when they're having an upset stomach. If he really cared about her, he would have asked what she needed, and respected her wishes.

I totally get what you're saying and I agree that what he was doing wasn't the way to take care of her but I don't think he meant it to be mean or make her feel worse. I think his intentions were good and he was trying to be loving to her, even giving some weird lame ass compliment(?) like she was a pretty throw upper or something :/ 

i wish she would have just nicely told him "thanks but I need the ice pack" or something. She didn't communicate that he needed to stop. Instead she talked shit behind his back like she does. I just feel like he really genuinely cared and thought he was caring for her when really he was doing more harm than good from a medical aspect and also just being annoying. 

Trust me, I know what she was feeling. My boyfriend has tried to comfort me when I'm sick or thinks he knows what to do to make me feel betterwhen, in my mind I'm like, "just leave me alone." But I try to communicate it nicely and I definitely don't go talking behind his back like he's terrible. I just don't think Evan's intent was to make her sicker. 

And btw, I can't stand Evan. But Carly is making me feel bad for him because she is so frickin mean. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

i wish she would have just nicely told him "thanks but I need the ice pack" or something. She didn't communicate that he needed to stop. Instead she talked shit behind his back like she does. I just feel like he really genuinely cared and thought he was caring for her when really he was doing more harm than good from a medical aspect and also just being annoying. 

I completely agree she should have told him what she needed in the moment, but to me it's such common sense NOT to take away a sick person's ice pack, and NOT to get into their personal space, that, in my opinion, Evan was the oaf in that situation. He was completely oblivious to her cues and body language.

That's not to say that I condone Carly's trash talking; I'm sure she wouldn't like it if a guy was talking like that about her.

• Love 5

Why did Leah and Jubilee say they were totally "Team Amanda"?  Usually when you're on someone's team, there's an opposing team.  Who might that be? Amanda's "haters?"  Don't get it.

I think Carly was mean to talk about Evan behind his back, but I think the producers encouraged it and she was genuinely repulsed by him to the point that her emotions pushed her into feeling she needed to talk about it.  A couple of kisses and a cuddle by someone who you think is super gross would do it.  Her skin was crawling. I thought she dumped him very humanely.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I think you either like sarcasm and snark as humor, or you don't. Personally I think Michelle is funny.  The after show was way more entertaining than usual.

Yes. She is also very polished in a live situation and moved a ton of people through the hour without ever losing control of the show, allowing overtalking, etc. Snarky or sweet, that is an amazing talent and I was impressed by her. She was pretty much an equal-opportunity snark, too.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Leah said on After Paradise that Amanda is a good friend of hers. Has anyone clued Amanda in on that? Amanda was pretty cold to her on BIP.

Yeah, ordinarily I would think that maybe they met up post-show and became friends, but Leah comes across so weirdly desperate that I'm not sure that's the case. It seems more like "everyone seems to like Amanda so if I say we're BFFs, maybe they'll like ME too..." She was just so insistent about how cool she was with Amanda that it came across as protesting too much.

I didn't realize that men could grow hair up into their eye sockets (I'm looking at you, Chad!). 

I didn't realize that men would want to grow hair so far up their face, but apparently Teen Wolf is the look Chad is going for. 

I really think he should have quit while he was ahead and faded off into Bachelor villain history after the first show. His stint on BiP and this after show really revealed the c***** in the armor and he's rather pitiful. 

I thought they were fine. Sean isn't the most dynamic person, but I thought he added some nice commentary along the way and I prefer Michelle's hosting style over Chris Harrison's.  

I completely agree she should have told him what she needed in the moment, but to me it's such common sense NOT to take away a sick person's ice pack, and NOT to get into their personal space, that, in my opinion, Evan was the oaf in that situation. He was completely oblivious to her cues and body language.

That's not to say that I condone Carly's trash talking; I'm sure she wouldn't like it if a guy was talking like that about her.

Obliviousness to cues and body language is kind of Evan's M.O. so this is not surprising. I was cringing so hard when he was hovering over her, even though I realize he really thought he was being a caring, supportive boyfriend. 

I can't stand being smothered with attention when I'm feeling sick, so that would driven me up the wall too. And adding in the fact that it's someone you don't even like, that makes it unbearable. 

She was definitely nastier about it than she needed to be, but that's kinda her shtick on this show, she makes scathing remarks/observations in interviews. 

Why did Leah and Jubilee say they were totally "Team Amanda"?  Usually when you're on someone's team, there's an opposing team.  Who might that be? Amanda's "haters?"  Don't get it.

Right? Amanda has gotten off scot-free in this situation despite being kind of an ass in how she handled it, she doesn't need a "team" to support her. 

• Love 6
On 8/10/2016 at 11:16 AM, jumper sage said:

Glib!  Ok, now we know that a benchmark for the Bachelor/Bachelorette is low IQ scores.  See there?  I was being glib.

Yes, but is that really a surprise? I think we have all been able to tell that for a very long time. Seems most "attractive" people are this way. They have been judged their whole lives on their looks, so haven't had to develop their brains. Of course there are exceptions, but it is a pretty common phenomenon.

8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Evan is an oaf in every situation. Which is why he had a problem with Chad in the first place. He can't stay out of people's business even when they tell him to stay the hell away and quit talking. He's obviously not very smart. 

I do applaud Carly for finally telling him she didn't feel it with him but I really hate a shit talker and especially not as bad as she's coming off. She shouldn't have gone on a date with him in the first place but she did just so she could talk about how gross he is later.

And what an idiot Evan is to start in on Josh. You'd think he would have learned from Chad. But even in that regard, he thought he was doing the right thing somehow.

If he can get himself under control, I think he will be a very nice and attentive husband. I don't want to marry him but there's probably some woman out there who could tolerate him.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I've seen comments about this but I didn't see this scene- they went to a hospital? In the episode that I saw the date ends with them throwing up in the bathroom and then Carly's talking head about throwing up from the pepper and the kiss. That's the end of the Carly/Evan date. I downloaded the episode and just checked and that scene isn't in there. So is that where the ambulance scene in the preview is from? I'm so confused.

• Love 1

No they didn't go to a hospital...staff medics gave her some help at the compound. The scenes where he removed the ice pack and smothered her were on the aftershow, which is what this thread is about, "After Paradise". The live weekly aftershow on Tuesday nights after the episode.

Edited by bblancobrnx
2 minutes ago, bblancobrnx said:

No they didn't go to a hospital...staff medics gave her some help at the compound. The scenes where he removed the ice pack and smothered her were on the aftershow, which is what this thread is referring to. 

Oh that makes sense I only watched the first few minutes of the aftershow. I guess I'm going to have to start watching it if they show extra scenes. I thought it was just talking. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Evan is an oaf in every situation.

If he can get himself under control, I think he will be a very nice and attentive husband. I don't want to marry him but there's probably some woman out there who could tolerate him.

There is NO indication that he would be a 'very nice' husband. According to his ex-wife's FB, he is a deadbeat dad and only interested in fame.

• Love 5

Are the deleted scenes presented without the glossy Bachelor filter? I noticed that the people always appear redder or more unkempt!

I think Michelle is funny but her presentation can sometimes be off-putting with all the little snarky jabs that she doesn't wait to land. Chad said on his twitter he felt a little ambushed by her. For all his complaining about how fake everyone is and how everyone is promoting something he is just as much of a fame whore if not more than the rest of them: from twitter:

"Y'all want a Reality Show of me selling Real Estate in LA, pumpin iron, hittin on babes, hangin with Daniel, & general badassery?! #ChadShow"

Although I did find it weird that Jubilee immediately grubbed on the cold cuts, speaking with her mouth full with a piece of meat on her lips, I thought she was pretty bravely tough on Chad.

1 hour ago, Kbilly said:

"Y'all want a Reality Show of me selling Real Estate in LA, pumpin iron, hittin on babes, hangin with Daniel, & general badassery?! #ChadShow"

I would watch that! Upgrade Daniel from "friend of" Chad to co-star, though, like a buddy sitcom.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, thehepburn said:

There is NO indication that he would be a 'very nice' husband. According to his ex-wife's FB, he is a deadbeat dad and only interested in fame.

Of course I only know what is presented on the show and from that standpoint there is an indication. I don't know a thing about his ex-wife. I have no interest in defending Evan but I also don't think it's fair to make judgements based an a disgruntled ex's Facebook page. I'm only talking about what I see on the show which is that he's a little pussy ass weasel man that probably would straight up kiss Carly's ass for the rest of her days just for letting him hit it once a month. For her, that may equal "nice husband". Nobody else seems to want her. They're all fame whores as far as I'm concerned.

Ugh, he would have had a much easier sell on this a month ago. He's gone from confident villain to pathetic, alcoholic pariah. 

Also, when I read anything about his life, I can't help thinking of the poster here who follows him on Snapchat and said he spends a lot of time making videos of himself throwing meat at his George Foreman grill and missing a lot of the time (and still eating it), which is equal parts terribly sad and inexplicably hilarious. 

I REALLY don't think I want a deeper lens into that life. 

Edited by ljenkins782
  • Love 3

Did they ever say why Chris Harrison wasn't hosting?  I couldn't help but think he refused to be on set with Chad.  I did think Michelle did a good job moving things along and I get her humor, but I was sad to not get more CH!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kbilly said:

I think Michelle is funny but her presentation can sometimes be off-putting with all the little snarky jabs that she doesn't wait to land. Chad said on his twitter he felt a little ambushed by her. For all his complaining about how fake everyone is and how everyone is promoting something he is just as much of a fame whore if not more than the rest of them: from twitter:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I felt bad for Chad. The show has decided to mess with him -- the horrific edits, Michelle's jabs, and even Sarah wouldn't stop after he apologized to her (which doesn't seem like a common occurrence). He's certainly not innocent, but it just seems he's become an easy target. Who knows, though, maybe he likes the attention. 

6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I would watch that! Upgrade Daniel from "friend of" Chad to co-star, though, like a buddy sitcom.

They should have a "where are they now" Bachelor series, with our favorites from season past. It doesn't even have to be about what they're actually doing now. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Real4real said:

Did they ever say why Chris Harrison wasn't hosting?  I couldn't help but think he refused to be on set with Chad.  I did think Michelle did a good job moving things along and I get her humor, but I was sad to not get more CH!

I don't think Chris Harrison cares enough about Chad to refuse to be on set with him. He was on set with him After the Final Rose. Plus, it would be very immature and catty to be like, "I'm not going if HE'S going to be there." I think maybe the whole after paradise show is beneath CH. Did he host last season?

@kazza I felt bad for him too. It's like he can't win even when he's being nice. 

• Love 1

Chad was in the hot seat AP and was  pretty well behaved. I do notice he has a very hard time admitting when wrong and was happy to see this ONE instance where he did, and apologise to Sarah. He said he should never have said anything about her arm and apologised. He never apologised for how bad he must have made her feel when he did that, ...just for saying what he shouldn't have. Interesting. I wonder if he understands other people have feelings. He seems to have no empathy.

Jubilee must have been one starving person, waiting in the wings for her cue, to make a bee line for that plate of sandwiches and immediately start eating it. How long do they have to wait around there with nothing to snack on?

I have 2 offspring who were in the military and tell me how they had mere mins to eat a meal. I never saw people shovel it down so quickly and the Edwardian table manners were tossed by  wayside because they had to in order to survive mess hall time limits in boot camp. That's what I saw. A starving from waiting around too long, military beauty, who I guess didn't think would have to start talking immediately after coming on stage. Lol! She looked a bit mortified. By the way, Jubilee is my favorite, and I think she's very beautiful and unique in personality,.. and not in a bad way.

• Love 3

Jubilee's caviar spitting scene caused so much talk, you can still watch it on YouTube. I would have thought she would be so anxious to get that image out of everyone's mind she would have considered that Chad's meat tray and left it alone.   Her boot camp lasted a few weeks, several years ago, it doesn't ruin anyone's table manners for life, and all of us doing the intermittent fasting thing have gone days without eating and not fallen on our food like animals.  Jubilee  is beautiful, intelligent and a  very nice person, it's time she recognized the inherent disregard for others in bad table manners and changed that about herself.

• Love 5

What is intermittent fasting? Do you mean some days you do not eat at all? How often? Doesn't it slow your metabolism permanently? Sorry to go off topic but, as someone who lost 50lbs in the past 6 months, I am really curious

Edited by bblancobrnx

Oh JudyObscure! Let me make excuses for Jubilee's etiquette , lack of, that is, lol. She's my FAVORITE!

Concerning the caviar, I'm remembering that, now that you mention it, and thought she was brave for trying something she had a strong feeling she might not like and she was right. To force someone to swallow food they want to puke at the taste of, for the sake of etiquette, is too tall of an order concerning something like fish roe, salty and popping fish balls. Lol. I gave her a pass on that for bravery in giving it a try, and knowing she had no choice but to be filmed, spitting it out.

I'd much rather spit out horrific tasting food, publicly, than swallow it and gag all night, trying to hold back an involuntary regurgitation. Call me crazy :)

• Love 3

I finally realized that I think Chad came off the best of all of the participants during After Paradise.  All three of the women: Jubilee, Lace, and Sarah all seemed like they felt the need to keep making disparaging remarks about Chad as if the audience, excuse me-Bachelor Nation, would like them more for it.  Also, during the deleted Carly and Evan scene, along with the preview for next week, it seems to me that Evan does the things that he does for attention.  Why would someone remove the ice pack from another person who had just thrown up and was feeling miserable?  Why, to draw attention to oneself as the sensitive, caring boyfriend.  Why go through Chad's luggage and then keep referencing events from the Bachelorette?  Why, to draw attention to oneself and improve the chance of being featured in the new series.  And, for heaven's sake, why interrupt a couple who is heavily making out?  Again, to get attention and exposure during the series/season.  I think Evan's behavior during both seasons was about attention and exposure.  

• Love 6

When it was announced Chad would be on, I was just all, WHAT? AGAIN? This franchise is really milking him for all it's worth. Although now I think Chad really believes he's The Next Greatest Thing, all while he's being burned and self-combusting. In any case, his Wolfman face hair totally grosses me. I can't believe anyone anywhere thinks it's attractive, and it made me think Chad is slipping down that slippery slope. Jubilee grabbing that wrap and starting to eat as soon as she came out cracked me up. I couldn't dislike that gigantic loud woman host any more than I did. Maybe because I disagreed with almost everything she said, plus she said it so LOUDLY. Then, realizing not one of those people knows what "glib" means made me seriously question why I put any effort or care one way or the other what any of them do with their lives. Makes me feel like I wasted my own college education by supporting these bunch of morons.

3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh JudyObscure! Let me make excuses for Jubilee's etiquette , lack of, that is, lol. She's my FAVORITE!

Concerning the caviar, I'm remembering that, now that you mention it, and thought she was brave for trying something she had a strong feeling she might not like and she was right. To force someone to swallow food they want to puke at the taste of, for the sake of etiquette, is too tall of an order concerning something like fish roe, salty and popping fish balls. Lol. I gave her a pass on that for bravery in giving it a try, and knowing she had no choice but to be filmed, spitting it out.

I'd much rather spit out horrific tasting food, publicly, than swallow it and gag all night, trying to hold back an involuntary regurgitation. Call me crazy :)

The rules of etiquette do not force you to swallow food you don't want to eat.  There are socially acceptable ways of disposing of it.  Jubilee might want to consider a few etiquette classes now that she's jumped on the Bachelor FameWhoreTrain.  Choo choo!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhoAmIReally said:

The rules of etiquette do not force you to swallow food you don't want to eat.  There are socially acceptable ways of disposing of it.  Jubilee might want to consider a few etiquette classes now that she's jumped on the Bachelor FameWhoreTrain.  Choo choo!

After rewatching the clip where Jubilee tried the caviar, I've got to say she did exactly what civilized society requires she do. She grabbed a napkin, turned away from onlookers, and emptied her mouth after trying 2 times to chew it. Disposing of it properly.

She also chews with her mouth closed.

That was exactly the right way to do it, etiquette-wise. I still think she was starving for dinner or something when she walked out on stage and saw the meat platter. 

Like I said, JUBILEE IS MY FAVVVVORITE! and I'm gonna stick up for her. ;)

• Love 7

Actually, you can see the caviar and cracker swirling around in her mouth while she says (with the food in her mouth) something like "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I can't" and then makes a big production of practically retching while she obviously spits it out.  Laws of etiquette would suggest that if you don't like something, you don't make faces or say anything.  You dispose of it unobtrusively.  At least that's what I was taught. 

But we all have different opinions, so there you go.

• Love 3

Also, it was a small cracker, with just a little bit of caviar on it. It couldn't possibly have been so bad that she couldn't swallow it and wash it down with a sip of champagne. She made it into a much bigger deal than it was.

And on After Paradise, even if she was ravenous, she could have waited the ten or so minutes until Michelle was done interviewing her or the show went to commercial. Even Chad, who was eating constantly during Bachelorette and BiP, never talked with his mouth full.

• Love 4

I thought Jubilee and the cold cuts was supposed to be a (funny) power play, a la Chad. Jubilee's energy is too sweet and dorky to pull off a move like that, though. Perhaps Lace could've done it.

• Love 4
On 8/12/2016 at 7:24 PM, WhoAmIReally said:

I thought the rule was that you had to unlearn the rules of etiquette if you wanted a seat on the train?

• Love 3

It's interesting to see these short glimmers of Daniel being serious and sharing intimate thoughts. His whole demeanor changed when he was talking about his connection to Sarah and how his father is a quadriplegic. Then it was right back to The Zany Canadian Show. It was the same way when he had his deep talk with Sarah about how people usually don't see the real him under his humor. That's because you're always "on," Daniel. Granted, for television purposes, he brings great comedic relief. But I hope he can find a nice crab or iguana to counsel him, and get him to see that people will also like him for the sweet, intelligent, and introspective person that's obviously under that humor as a defense mechanism.

• Love 7

I cannot get over Daniel. We left him in the Bachelorette as Chad's dumb second banana who was just weird, and holy moly guacamole (bow toward Mexico), he comes on this episode tonight and builds on the massive charm and hilarity he's shown on BIP. Flashes of completely original and crazy smart comic brilliance. Hell yes I want a series featuring him (and the twins). Get on it, Show!!!

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 4