Type keyword(s) to search

After Paradise

• Start Topic

I was impressed with Sean tonight. Felt like he asked the tougher questions. He was a decent host.

Carlys giggling made me nuts. Seriously every two seconds. I still cannot get into their romance because Evan is so damn creepy. Just no.

josh has crazy eyes. 

• Love 6

Grant and Lace looked so uncomfortable with each other on camera.  They had the same body language of a lot of the failed franchise romances on ATFR.  They were holding hands like their relationship depended on it.  That whole sex montage just proved that they really have nothing in common besides booze and sex.  I give it another month or two before they quietly break up.

Josh still looked controlling AF over Amanda.  I died laughing at the picture of them kissing where the girls looked pissed.  I think Josh will insist on a wedding only to prove everybody wrong.  But I see a divorce in less then five years.

I would have liked to see more of the footage where Evan and Carly were talking about the possible fallout over the first few episodes.  It was reassuring to know they had that talk while they were still in Mexico.

• Love 3

The main thing I was thinking was how funny it is that "sweet, wonderful" (not my words) Amanda is in a relationship noone supports.  I am sure she thought she would get the relationship where everyone would rave about it, but instead she is in the hotseat of a relationship that noone cares about.  I love how all of the poll numbers they run so heavily favor Carly and Evan and the other 2 couples barely get a response.  So cool :-)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TiredMe said:

I was impressed with Sean tonight. Felt like he asked the tougher questions. He was a decent host.

Carlys giggling made me nuts. Seriously every two seconds. I still cannot get into their romance because Evan is so damn creepy. Just no.

josh has crazy eyes. 

I never watched Sean's season, so I have no preconceived notions about him.  I agree, he's really good at hosting.   He actually seems objective and intelligent.  The linebacker woman in the bad wig is too extra.    She might be ok if she dials it back by 40%.

im not buying true love Carly.  She's covering with all the nervous giggling.   You can overcome not initially being attracted to someone, but getting over being repulsed by someone won't happen in three weeks.   She's a decent actress, but I'm thinking she's thinking more about adding Instagram subs, and getting a paid, televised wedding. Too bad little kids are involved.

lace looked like a different person.  Too bad that dress made her flat as an ironing board.  

• Love 5

That astrologer segment was weird. So disjointed, like they wanted to get to a certain point then wrap up. And that point seemed to be the dates that Jen needed to keep free to be "open to the possibility" of love.

Calling it now... Jen will show up on Nick's season of The Bachelor. The dates that her initial appearance will film will be the dates the astrologer told her to keep open.

I am not a crackpot. (TM) ;-) 

• Love 13
Just now, gator12 said:

I hope not, this isn't a romantic comedy.  Even though part of me think this show is scripted. 

I agree, it would be really desperate to show up after he's already turned her down. She can do much better. If she does show up, I'll have to believe it's because she's getting paid and/or is drumming up Instagram followers.

• Love 1

Quote: "lace looked like a different person. Too bad that dress made her flat as an ironing board." I'd rather see flat-as-an-ironing board Lace than boobs-on-display-for-national-television Jen. That dress was WAY inappropriate. Didn't Wardrobe tell her? And I wish they had a "Who do you NEVER want to ever see on BIP again" so I could have voted for Ashley I. I hope she's gone from reallity teevee for good. And speaking of gone, I never want to see Amanda and Josh again either. He's still, IMO, a control freak and Amanda, IMO, is a baby-voiced milk toast who can't see she has let an abuser into her life. But whatever. I just hope to never see them again, either. Please, show, put them out of my misery along with Ashley I.

• Love 7

Forgot to mention, what was up with TPTB giving Carley a pair of horse clippers to "shave" Evan's goatee? Not exactly the correct tool for that (no "tool" jokes, please), even with a 30 blade. And that s/be "reality teevee" above. Site won't let me edit posts.

• Love 1

I don't understand why Jen's dress would be seen as more inappropriate than Lace's dress.  Lace's dress plunged all the way down, was completely exposed under her arms, and had two huge slits up the legs.  

7 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I don't understand why Jen's dress would be seen as more inappropriate than Lace's dress.  Lace's dress plunged all the way down, was completely exposed under her arms, and had two huge slits up the legs.  

Actually, Lace's dress didnt show much at all. That was flesh colored illusion for all the plunging bits. Hence why I likened it to a tacky a skating outfit.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, thehepburn said:

Actually, Lace's dress didnt show much at all. That was flesh colored illusion for all the plunging bits. Hence why I likened it to a tacky a skating outfit.

It had a very sheer illusion on the top, but I wouldn't say it didn't show much... it's hard to tell in this pic but I'm restricted by size requirements of posting on this site.  Anyway, I think both of them were over the top and frankly ridiculous, but I guess, as someone who is more well endowed, I hate that things I wear may be seen as "slutty" while someone less well endowed is given more license.  I remember crying when trying on prom dresses as a teenager!

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 2.40.05 PM.png

10 minutes ago, GracieK said:

It had a very sheer illusion on the top, but I wouldn't say it didn't show much... it's hard to tell in this pic but I'm restricted by size requirements of posting on this site.  Anyway, I think both of them were over the top and frankly ridiculous, but I guess, as someone who is more well endowed, I hate that things I wear may be seen as "slutty" while someone less well endowed is given more license.  I remember crying when trying on prom dresses as a teenager!

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 2.40.05 PM.png

Looks like it turns see-thru under flash but in the AP studio, it looked pretty opaque to me. Still less in your face than Jen's bare cleavage. YMMV.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GracieK said:

Jen's dress showed half her implants. Lace's dress showed chest but not breast.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, huahaha said:

Jen's dress showed half her implants. Lace's dress showed chest but not breast.

But that's because she doesn't have really have protruding breasts to show.  Put her dress on Jen and it would look a lot different.  

• Love 1
Just now, GracieK said:

But that's because she doesn't have really have protruding breasts to show.  Put her dress on Jen and it would look a lot different.  

Well, sure. Likewise, mini dresses are appropriate on Lace and Jen because of their toned thighs, whereas I would end up on the People of Walmart blog if I wore one.

• Love 8
Just now, huahaha said:

Well, sure. Likewise, mini dresses are appropriate on Lace and Jen because of their toned thighs, whereas I would end up on the People of Walmart blog if I wore one.

I just don't agree that it's ok for a small breasted woman to wear extremely revealing clothing but not for a larger breasted woman.  Or more to my point, it's just as inappropriate for both if it's not your thing.  I mean they all wore bikinis, and I don't think a bikini is any more appropriate on a small chested woman than a large chested.  

• Love 2

Wow, I guess my ancient box tv with no high def kept me from seeing anyone else wearing a split-to-the-waist-boobage dress except Jen. So I guess that tells ya something ... even my antique set showed Jen to look trampish while protecting my poor eyes from anyone else's bad dress choice. I don't care what size boobs someone has, Jen's dress was not appropriate for a talk-show setting. Now, git off my lawn.

• Love 5

Anyone else think this should be Ashley I's theme song - especially the chorus?  

"Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up
Run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady
'Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together
Even when you fall apart
But this ain’t my mama’s broken heart"

Miranda Lambert's - Mama's Broken Heart

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tiqmufywgizkwr3qrpcfilyhmga?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics

Edited by Boys2Mom
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, dcinmb said:

Oh, snap! I have no idea what this is. (Did Caila appear on Wes's radio show, perhaps?) But they are throwing some SERIOUS shade on Ashley by singing HER Aladdin song!! First, Caila steals Ashley's first boyfriend, then she takes her second boyfriend and sings her big fantasy song?! Oh, no she didn't!!! 

• Love 5

I ship Caila and Wells. Apparently, Wells does, too.

Extra asked him to choose between Ashley I., Andi, and Caila before he left for BiP. He picked Caila and explained that he wondered what might have been if she'd gotten to do Bachelorette.

1:40:

I think Wells would have gone far if Caila had been B'ette. He has a boy next door look (as opposed to the meatheads Jo liked) and she has that girl next door look that goes well with his look and I'm shallow so I think they'd make such a pretty couple. lol

Honestly, having seen Jo's season I'm disappointed Caila didn't get the gig because even if she ended up being boring (I thought Jo's season was the most boring one I've ever seen since it was obvious who was going to win from day one) I think Caila would have kept guys I'm more interested in than the guys Jo wanted to keep.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I think Wells would have gone far if Caila had been B'ette. He has a boy next door look (as opposed to the meatheads Jo liked) and she has that girl next door look that goes well with his look and I'm shallow so I think they'd make such a pretty couple. lol

Honestly, having seen Jo's season I'm disappointed Caila didn't get the gig because even if she ended up being boring (I thought Jo's season was the most boring one I've ever seen since it was obvious who was going to win from day one) I think Caila would have kept guys I'm more interested in than the guys Jo wanted to keep.

It's not shallow to talk about who you think is pretty. 

Totally agree with famewhoriness and nothing in common. Wells and Caila and anyone else in these shows might have made a cute couple on a show, but there's no reason they can't get together afterwards. It's not like they had just the one shot at true love and now will never be able to see each other again.

RS is reporting they're done but they've had some social media activity suggesting they're still together. US Weekly is reporting that they did break up but the relationship is still up in the air, according to a source, who added that's how it's been from the start.

ET did report, right after BIP ended, that they'd broken up a few times before the season started. At this point this just feels like two people either forcing something that's not working for the free Instagram promoting opportunities or to stick it to everyone who saw this as a disaster from the start.