Type keyword(s) to search

After Paradise

• Start Topic

I never liked either Arie or Nick ever. I called Arie "The Tongue" during his season but if I had to choose between the two, it would be Arie AINEC. At least Arie hasnt appeared in the franchise 3 times and he doesnt mumble his words. 

But from what the rumors are saying, they are BOTH single still bc they have been hooking left and right since the show. Both are sluts IMO.

• Love 2
Just now, thehepburn said:

I never liked either Arie or Nick ever. I called Arie "The Tongue" during his season but if I had to choose between the two, it would be Arie AINEC. At least Arie hasnt appeared in the franchise 3 times and he doesnt mumble his words. 

But from what the rumors are saying, they are BOTH single still bc they have been hooking left and right since the show. Both are sluts IMO.

FTR, my comment was not intended to be a game of Arie vs. Nick. I mentioned thinking Nick was a better kisser because he was on the episode as well so he was the first one to come to mind. Seriously, it wasn't any deeper than that. Not everything is a tit for tat and this person versus that person. My comment was purely in response to Arie. Yes, Nick has appeared three times on the franchise and is a big ol'famewhore...not breaking news.

• Love 1

Just wanted to say how pretty I thought  Izzy looked on After Paradise.  The jumpsuit was super cute and sexy without being sluty and her hair and makeup were perfect!  And I liked that she came out with a drink in her hand. 

Kinda mean of the show to air clips of Izzy and Brett talking right in front of Vinny but also mean of them to air that stupid video from Vinny's mom right in front of her.  You want a spoon to stir the pot??

• Love 1

The only thing I've heard about is Reality Steve's insistence that something happened between Nick and JoJo but that they're both denying it. I know JoJo was asked about the rumor before her season premiered and she laughed it off and said it wasn't true, that she met Nick a few times and he was cool but that was it. I don't think Nick has ever publicly commented on it but the word is he's denied anything happened between him and JoJo. But RS still brings it up every once in awhile and talks about if he ever got a chance to interview Nick he would ask about it because Nick knows that he, RS, is telling the truth. 

Other than that, seems to me most of the female cast-members saw him as a wise, big brother. The twins cannot stop gushing about him, Jubilee had nothing but glowing things to say about him, Ashley I. and her crazy self talks glowingly about him as well (even if she clearly didn't take his advice that she and Jared will never happen), even Caila tweeted during this week's episode that she wished she had "big brother Nick to tell her about being too nice", when they showed the clip of Nick and Carly talking and he said that being so nice and wanting to be polite so much, all the time, can sometimes get you in trouble; meaning Caila. And as others have noted, whatever happened between him and Jen in BIP, there is clearly no hard feelings on her end. She likes every single thing he posts, likes and retweets every glowing thing about him, etc. 

• Love 3

I just squealed and woke up my dog.

NICK!! I wish I'd auditioned for this season. I sincerely, genuinely want him to find love. I'm too invested. I hope he gets a bevy of beautiful, intelligent, and age-appropriate women to choose from. 

Sweet Jesus, you heard my prayers. Best, most complete redemption arc ever. Thank you, Fleiss and Harrison. I'm all in for January.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 13

Loved Evan and Carly retelling the Josh drama with voiceovers. It was like an episode of "Drunk History."

Grant and Lace got "guard and protect your heart" tattoos?! Oh, boy!

Yep, not a surprise it's Nick. What if his F1 says no when he proposes on his season? 

• Love 3
Just now, huahaha said:

No one cares but me, but I did call this a few weeks ago:

So excited for all the right and wrong reasons!!!!!

Hey take your bow. You've earned it because much as I like Nick, I was on the side of, "cold day in hell, never gonna happen".

• Love 4

NICK!! I wish I'd auditioned for this season. I sincerely, genuinely want him to find love. I'm too invested. I hope he gets a bevy of beautiful, intelligent, and age-appropriate women to choose from.

My thoughts exactly. I started this show a few seasons ago as a decidedly Wrong Reasons viewer, and I thought I was finally free because Luke (and Chase, and all of Jojo's final guys) bored me the tears... and instead I literally cheered when Nick walked out. I really do hope he finds love, and doesn't end up coming off badly.  

ETA: I also hope Josh is raging somewhere. He came on BIP to redeem himself post-book, instead he looks worse than ever, while Nick gets the redemption edit and the big gig. Delightful. 

Edited by Agnes Bean
  • Love 18

I would love to have seen Josh's face when Nick was announced!   LOLOLOLOL!

Finally, an articulate Bachelor.  He has totally won me over.  Was dreading Luke.  Like Chase but he'd have been boring.  I guess BiP was his audition and he nailed it!

• Love 11

Thrilled with the choice! After seeing the preview with Nick 'buying' a ring, I figured "Nah, The Bachelor can't be Nick, because the producers wouldn't want to spoil the outcome of the finale even though we all know he's probably going to get dumped by that chick with the oddly shaped face." This might be a season of The Bachelor that I can watch all the way through without fast forwarding. Maybe. 

Edited by LittleCabbage
  • Love 4

I wonder if this was a really last minute decision because no one spoiled it - not US Weekly or Reality Steve (he must be pissed the producers got the jump on him with that one). Even last season with The Bachelorette, I think the morning of the ATFR, RS did tweet that the producers had done a switch and JoJo was going to be the lead instead of Caila. But there was radio silence with this one. 

Thrilled with the choice! After seeing the preview with Nick 'buying' a ring, I figured "Nah, it can't be Nick, because that would spoil the finale, even though we all know he's probably going to get dumped by that chick with the oddly shaped face."

That's the same reason I was sure there was no way it would be him or Wells because I thought, "well wouldn't that sort of spoil the finale next week?" As for Jen, based on her social media activities after BIP finished filming, trust me she did not dump him and she was very much still interested. But the first hint of this funny enough, but most didn't realize it at the time, was that this morning she unfollowed Nick on both Twitter and Instagram and tweeted Izzy about taking a "fuck it" trip to New York. I really think this whole thing became official this week.  

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8

After tonight, I hope Caila takes herself far from this incestuous nest of pit vipers. Bucket of tears was still throwing shade, and Jared the wimp just sat there. 

And happy that Nick got the spot. Was not looking forward to Luke or Robby. 

Worthless guest "celebrities" tonight, and, as usual, Sean sat there doing little. 

• Love 8

After tonight, I hope Caila takes herself far from this incestuous nest of pit vipers. Bucket of tears was still throwing shade, and Jared the wimp just sat there. 

Also, she can comfort herself with the fact that she looked gorgeous. I was having serious hair envy.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kudos to the person who posted in one of the episode threads they thought it may be Nick based on the tagline on BIP calling Nick the "Runner Up."

Here's the ad tagline.

CrJwI5FWcAEaKYz.jpg

That was me! Yay, I found the clue!

• Love 6

I'm completely indifferent. I always watch this shit show because it entertains the hell out of me. So Luke, Nick. Whatever. I'm always in. Lol

Caila looked annoyed at having to deal with Ashley again. Honestly it does seem like no one likes Caila. Is there something we aren't being shown on tv?

• Love 4

How are they going to sell this? He's not amazing looking, and most people probably know him as the jerk on Andi's season and the interloper on Kaitlyn's.

Four times on Bachelor Nation feels like even more of a retread.

• Love 9

I did have a tiny "I wonder" moment with the Yoda clue, just because of all the comments this season about Nick being the wise, sane, rational guy in Paradise. Btw, the media articles coming in about this are cracking me up. Essentially they're all pretty much, "The new Bachelor is a SHOCKER!!!" And you can just tell what they all really wanted to say was, "the hell..."

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TiredMe said:

I'm completely indifferent. I always watch this shit show because it entertains the hell out of me. So Luke, Nick. Whatever. I'm always in. Lol

Caila looked annoyed at having to deal with Ashley again. Honestly it does seem like no one likes Caila. Is there something we aren't being shown on tv?

After that previously unaired scene where we saw Caila crying and saying that she was afraid she'd be rejected if she showed her real self to people, I think there is probably a lot more to her than meets the eye. Maybe she should let some of those demons out. They're probably a lot more interesting than what we've seen from her so far.

• Love 2

After the announcement, I wondered if that Neil Lane visit was from the Kaitlyn season... didn't it feel familiar? No way am I going to hunt it up, but I wondered if that might actually have been the clue.

And I thought I might just be able to quit this show, after skipping Jojo's season. But nope... sucked right back in. sigh. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, portfino said:

How are they going to sell this? He's not amazing looking, and most people probably know him as the jerk on Andi's season and the interloper on Kaitlyn's.

There's a slew of girls on Twitter begging Fleiss for an audition now.

• Love 2

I think I'm in the minority here, but I thought Luke was super hot and was looking forward to seeing that intensity over the course of a season. I've never had much of an opinion about Nick, but it will be interesting to see how things go with the tables turned.

Ashley is a horrible human being. Sean - who was clearly #teamcaila - practically had to drag an apology out of her for calling Caila a whore. I don't care what she does with her girlfriends, but she knew she was on camera. Again, Jared sat there like a lump. I'd like to know what dirt Ashley has on him.

I still don't know what people have against Caila. She seems sweet, and a little awkward. I hope for her sake she gets away from the franchise. Caila, you're too good for this!

Wells seemed hammered!

• Love 22

I've always said that even though she irritates me, I somewhat like Ashley, and Caila has come off fake and superficial.  Now, however, I'm super annoyed with both Ashley and Jared.  While it makes a little more sense that it wasn't only Ashley "warning" Jared about Caila, the whole thing about not liking her and playing coy about the things that weren't shown that make her unlikeable is a dirty trick.  Just fucking be direct about what is supposedly so bad about her or STFU.  It's a game that puts Caila in the position of not even being able to defend herself against direct accusations while leaving the audience to use their imagination and fill in the blanks about what must make her so horrible.  GROW UP, ASHLEY.  And she has been treated way too fairly by both Jared and Caila who chose to discuss her and her behavior delicately rather than just come right out and call her on her bullshit.  

• Love 18

Well I guess we should have seen this coming.  I was not surprised, my hand smacked my head, but not surprised.  He has been getting the good edit with all the girls liking him.  The whole Josh vs Nick now seems like a scripted play.

Jared - what an asshole.  I get he and Caila didn't click but to continue a friendship with someone he should have a restraining order against? No, just no.  So from what I got from Caila, Ashley continued to call and call and Jared took each and every call and then chatted a bit.

• Love 14

This whole Nick surprise makes me even more sure the whole thing between him and Josh was completely staged. And I think Josh is happy with Amanda and I also guess he could have been the bachelor if he had wanted it at some point. Nick has been trying for years. I always watch so I can't say I won't, but listening to his lisp for a whole season is going to be rough. 

• Love 4

I don't think the Josh/Nick thing was staged at all. Neither of them (esp. Josh & Amanda) seem like much acting-talent-wise. More likely to me is that Nick impressed the producers in Paradise (or maybe even made some friends with some of the staff being cooped up there.)  Maybe they also realized Josh is a jerk and thought this would be a nice twist for Nick and his newfound fans. (It is!)

It'll be nice to have an intelligent bachelor for a change. And I still remember his little sister--so cute, so heartbroken from Andi's season. I look forward to him bringing F3 home and having Bella advise him this time. I think he'll choose wisely!

I don't think there's anything wrong with Caila. She's pretty, famous as a "sex panther" and kind of quiet and I think it's kind of hs-like that that stirs up resentments without her doing anything at all to warrant it.

As for Ashley, we've seen her lie and lie and make trouble whenever possible. Why would anyone believe she has some mysterious "dirt" on Caila? Put up or shut up. (Preferrably, the latter). She's just obnoxious and I hate to see her keep getting away with it. And Jared's just a spineless wimp. He's no prize whatsoever. I hope Caila hooks up with someone nice in Bachelor Nation. I think it very well could happen.

Looking forward to Nick's season!  I'm actually happy for him to have this turnaround, esp. after Andi's awful treatment on the show and in the book. Go, Nick! 

• Love 17

Great choice Fleiss! You went for the viewers numbers instead of the snorefest and antique road show reruns I was expecting. Nicks season will bring a huge draw! We all want to see him win at love , be the chooser of all those women who hopefully will be there for the right reasons! 

Luke is a nice enough guy, but the silent brooding type wouldn't make for too many conversations of depth most likely. Some excitement about the new candidate was needed and Nick is gonna bring it! Congrats Nick!

Ashley, you suck. Mean girls like you haven't the taste and decorum girls like Caila have. Caila is the winner in my book.

Whatever that mumbo jumbo was jerrid jarod was spouting tonight on the couch I couldn't make heads or tails out of. Huh what?  Still as wishy washy as ever, but not in a tactful way, like Caila was about the whole fiasco. Yes. You and your bud Ashley  are a fiasco. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I hope everyone noticed that Jared said that he and Ashley decided not to talk anymore at some point recently. Then, when asked how they became friends again, he said that he texted her because he hadn't heard from her for a couple months. What?? What is wrong with him? He texted her?? Do you see what I'm saying about him leading Ashley on? He loves that she's completely psycho for him.

Caila said that when they were dating, friends would call him and he'd always answer. When you have a girlfriend, you don't keep taking calls from an ex-girlfriend who's trying to sabotage your relationship. Jared is pathetic. He makes excuses for Ashley's behavior right in front of Caila. 

I noticed. Like crazy.

• Love 5