Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Laura

On July 31, 2015 at 8:56 AM, LittleIggy said:

John's daughter was shown only at the beginning, right? I wonder why she hasn't moved out yet. Maybe in college? Anyway, I noticed how Laura referred to her as "his daughter." Not by name, just "his daughter."

I demand an update on this episode!

I noticed her cold behaviour towards her stepdaughter as well. What a nasty bit of air this woman wastes, I would love for an update to read: John has moved on to marry a terrific gal with no hoarding issues, and all of children Laura has attempted to damage have all gone on to lead terrific lives, while all refusing to have any contact with Miss L.

On August 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM, notyrmomma said:

That man is an epic pussy. He needs to call the police and have her legally evicted, but he wont. Also, did I imagine this, or did they say John had his drinking buddies over all the time? I got the alcoholic vibe from him, so hes not completely innocent either.

I had to laugh when I read your comment. First of all, I don't think it's fair to label John a pussy given the difficult position he is in. No matter what course of action he chooses, to someone else he'll be an asshole or a pussy. But it was your 2nd observation that really made me laugh. Can any of us seriously look at John's life in "Laura-Crazytown" and not think that he must require a permanent alcoholic intravenous drip? My Lord, I needed a glass of wine, in empathy, for his daily survival amongst those three women. I don't know if it's father's guilt that makes him appear to have that so-called 'alcoholic vibe' you describe, but I am all for enabling him, if that's the cause..

• Love 1

7/18/18

Still going on. John is a wuss, Laura is a bitch, kids are well on their way to becoming "whatevers". Sad, but John should evict her and let the cards fall where they may. Everyone is being hurt, except Laura, so it can't be much worse. Seems like the answer is obvious as it was in 2015 when I watched the Hoarders show. People always amaze me!

• Love 1