Type keyword(s) to search

Rewatch: Re-live the Walking Dead

• Start Topic

I'm concerned about these Wolves. So far we've seen them kind of being dicks to everyone they meet. They set traps, tried to kill Morgan and took down Noah's settlement. I just wonder what their motivation is in a world where you can hole up and survivie if you have the talent they seem to. I mean, why mess with the ASZ? Where's the profit in that?

I don't have cable but have been able to watch this series as it reruns on ME TV. Seasons 1-4 have been run twice, and S5 just started last night. I came here to get some insight into things I am unclear about after watching the first two episodes. I know S5 talk was here when it was on in real time because I avoided reading it. Does anyone know if those S5 posts are archived somewhere that I can read them? I need insight from you guys! Thanks.

I don't have cable but have been able to watch this series as it reruns on ME TV. Seasons 1-4 have been run twice, and S5 just started last night. I came here to get some insight into things I am unclear about after watching the first two episodes. I know S5 talk was here when it was on in real time because I avoided reading it. Does anyone know if those S5 posts are archived somewhere that I can read them? I need insight from you guys! Thanks.

If you will look up to the very top of TWD forum page you will see a section titled Past Seasons.  Click on the one for S5 and you'll find pages and pages and pages.........

• Love 1

So where did all the kids in Alexandria go? When Rick first gets there, he hears children laughing and playing. Yet the only kids we've seen are Enid and Porch Dick's kids and they don't seem like the laughing types.