Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Judgy Eyes & Tahitian Skies

• Start Topic

The fascination with the Dubrow finances is odd. They are on two shows; she acts occasionally and he has a successful cash cosmetic surgery business. They are rich. That's enough for me.

They've made their wealth a centerpeice of this show so naturally people are trying to figure out how they afford such huge manse.  Bravo is known to be cheap with their stars.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm largely Team #ShutUpMeghan, but I laughed when she said she wasn't going to apologize to Shannon because she wasn't sorry. I'm not big on apologies myself (one of the many reasons I'd make a bad Housewife). Why say you're sorry if you're not? If you said it for a reason and you meant it, what's the point of pretending you didn't?

Vicki was treading on some sensitive territory about Meghan needing to have her own money, because it sounded critical of SAHM's even if she didn't intend it that way. I saw Heather and Shannon starting to get their backs up over that.

I'm not a Meghan fan either but I also don't hate her. Like you, I appreciated her honesty about not being sorry for not inviting Shannon to her charity event.  It's been a while since I watched the OC so I don't have an opinion of Lizzie and think she was just confused and curious when telling Meghan she doesn't get what her problem was with Shannon.  I do give Meghan credit for saying "you don't have to"  though.   That's a response I have to remember and use one day.  Just because someone asks, It's not always necessary to explain why.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Oh no, I hate to say this -- I really do, cuz I absolutely can't stand asshole Meghan, but  . . . she was right about Shannon.  She did have judgey eyes.  Look, if Meghan wants to do botox, that's up to her.  But Shannon was just so fuckin' obvious with her body language & physical reaction when Meghan said she wanted to botox.  WTF?  Eh, Shannon's reaction was TOTALLY out of jealousy.  Honestly, I don't get this.  I really don't.  I mean seriously, does she actually have a searing hate for any "attractive" woman under 40?  It's downright bizarre & extremely loony.  Get help, Shannon.  From a real therapist.  Not some spiritual faker who operates out of a hotel room.

• Love 7

Shannon is one of the ones I semi-like and  her expression showed her judgment of Megan. I don't care for Megan but she can do what she damn well wants. I bet if Megan wanted to experience Dr. Moon's "healing hands" Shannon would do everything to be Megan's BFF.

Shannon wouldn't want to have a conversation with me about her health and medical beliefs, I wouldn't just have judgy eyes. When she was packing for the trip and held out a little bottle and read off that long list  what it was suppose to do in a stressful situation I thought to my self "Shannon, you should be packing that big bottle of Grey Goose, it will calm, soothe and "heal" a hell of a lot better that what's in that lil' ol' bottle of snake oil."

• Love 6
(edited)

At the end of this ep, I thought Vicks was interrogating Meghan about her marriage in such an intrusive & nasty way.  None of what she was asking Meghan about was any of Vicks' business.  And Vicks is absolutely the last one to pass judgement on anyone's marriage/relationship, given the con-man she's involved with.  Meghan really had every right to tell Vicks to go fuck off with those intrusive questions.  I know I would have.

Interesting how both Vicks & Shannon are every bit as nasty as Meghan is.  They're both snapping at Meghan as much as she is at them, eh?  Hmmm, and Heather & Tams don't seem to be involved much.  Lizzie tried to defend Shannon in a rather nice way -- and Meghan showed her true colors of the asshole she is.  I mean, Meghan could have been nicer in expressing her feelings about Shannon.  But then again -- no, she couldn't, cuz she's such a fuckin' asshole she can't help herself from being anything else.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh no, I hate to say this -- I really do, cuz I absolutely can't stand asshole Meghan, but  . . . she was right about Shannon.  She did have judgey eyes.  Look, if Meghan wants to do botox, that's up to her.  But Shannon was just so fuckin' obvious with her body language & physical reaction when Meghan said she wanted to botox.  WTF?  Eh, Shannon's reaction was TOTALLY out of jealousy.  Honestly, I don't get this.  I really don't.  I mean seriously, does she actually have a searing hate for any "attractive" woman under 40?  It's downright bizarre & extremely loony.  Get help, Shannon.  From a real therapist.  Not some spiritual faker who operates out of a hotel room.

I totally agree.  It's amusing that in a room full of women who look like they alone keep the plastic surgeon's industry alive and thriving that they'd look at Meghan with judgment that she is doing botox.  And I don't think for one minute they were trying to compliment her because she's only 30 and doesn't yet have wrinkles.  In this day and age, it's not at all unusual for women in their 20s to get botox as somewhat of a preventative maintenance.  Meghan doesn't look like someone who overdoes it either.  

I also love how Shannon proudly pointed to her moveable forehead to show she didn't have botox.  I love you Shannon but you clearly make use of fillers.  And you've had an nosejob. You're not shunning medical procedures to help your look.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1
(edited)
Meghan said last night Shannon has a big heart.

That's because the producers of these shows like to change things up a bit...or a lot.  They like to see how often and how much they can sway audience opinions.

I've never changed my opinion about the loud know-it-all insurance maven.

Speaking of insurance...I don't think posters are calling various liability insurances (medical, homeowners, auto, various property policies) scams.  It's the various "life" policies with huge up-front commissions for the salespeople that have poor reputations.  These seem to be the things Vicki et al are most interested in selling--and why not, it's their bread and butter.  Artisan breads and imported butter, probably.

Edited to explain that the POLICIES have poor reputations, not (necessarily) the salespeople.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 4
I also love how Shannon proudly pointed to her moveable forehead to show she didn't have botox.

Yeah, that made me burst out laughing.  Shannon couldn't freakin' move her forehead.  That thing was made of stone.  Reminded me of when Nicole Kidman tried to "prove" she stopped doing botox & her face was still so frozen she couldn't move anything.  Er, STFU about anyone doing plastic surgery or fillers, Shannon.  You've done plenty, hun.  Anyone at any age can do it & owe you no explanations, Shannon.  You did & do have judgey eyes, Shannon.  Good luck to cheater David dealing with that shit every day.  Oy.

Speaking of insurance...I don't think posters are calling various liability insurances (medical, homeowners, auto, various property policies) scams.  It's the various "life" policies with huge up-front commissions for the salespeople that have poor reputations.  These seem to be the things Vicki et al are most interested in selling--and why not, it's their bread and butter.  Artisan breads and imported butter, probably.

I agree -- various kinds of insurance are a necessity & absolutely a "savior" for many.  BUT it's downright sleazy when unscrupulous insurance salespeople pad their insurance sales to jack up their commissions -- for insurance that is unnecessary & they know their clients (victims) will NEVER use.  Is Vicks the kind of insurance salesperson to do this?  Have no idea.  But it sure wouldn't surprise me if she is.

• Love 5

What happened to the "love and light" Vicki of last season....guess it must have been her turn for the good edit.

Her love, respect and protective attitude towards her money will stop her from ever marrying Brooks. She might share with him as long as they are an item but she ain't marrying him.

• Love 3
I appreciated her honesty about not being sorry for not inviting Shannon to her charity event.

Didn't all this stuff start with Meghan's (innocently, I assume) calling Shannon's government-issued CIA-protected private cell phone number. No one has that number!  Obviously Meghan is a psychic and pulled that number out of the ether just to bother St. Shannon the Unbotoxed.  So...Meghan calls Shannon with a request for minor help with a charity event.  Shannon is insulted!  Shannon doesn't HELP with charity events--SHANNON STARTS CHARITIES!!!  Shannon was superior, rude, dismissive--and, as usual, a little ka-razy.  If I were Methan, It would be a long time before I gave Shannon any respect.  I love every "backtalk" Meghan throws at her.

Blame Production for all this crap.  They have the phone numbers--they give out the numbers...they plan the order of these "real" conversations and the participants.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
Vicki is $7 million

Vicki can thank BRAVO for her net worth.  There are actually people who will buy insurance products from her just to feel or mention some affiliatoin with a "TV star.  I do think Vicki has had some good financial advisers who have put her on a good path to help her money make money.

ETA: After reading some of the other posts (CyberJawa1986) , I'm rethinking my "good financial advisers" comment.  Guess it might pay to watch the shows regularly.     .....NAW!

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 1
(edited)

I would take those "net worth" websites and blogs with a grain of salt.  Vicki's divorce documents pretty much disproved the $7 million figure.  Her house is mortgaged to the hilt, her insurance business has no real value, and her other business ventures have been dismal failures.  I also think Tamra's estimate is overblown.  She had no assets after her Short Sale and divorce from Simon, and the primary income since then has been her RHOC revenue.  CUT Fitness?  A leased warehouse and some used gym equipment.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 18

I do think Vicki has had some good financial advisers who have put her on a good path to help her money make money.

IDK, I think Vicki Jeans, Vicki Vodka, and Vicki Diamonds would have me beg to differ.

• Love 6

I don't think $7 million a year is enough to build and maitain that monstrosity.

It's just aweful as if Chateau Sheree was back with a vengeance. Seriously, for that price, they could have bought a real Champagne vineyard in France, mansion included and it still would have been less pretentious that this piece of crap (and a better investment).

I like Heather enough but this house is lost on me !

• Love 3
(edited)

While Shannon judged Meghan for wanting to use Botox, I don’t think it had to do with jealousy.  She seemed more surprised that Meghan would start Botox so early since she does not show any signs of wrinkles.  When asked, Shannon did admit she had used Botox a few time. It seems she didn’t like it.  She is able to move her forehead.  She has also not denied having had facial surgery or other procedures.  Shannon clearly does not like Meghan.  However, even though she has commented on Meghan’s age, her dislike stems from Meghan’s behaviors.  Then again, they are both jerks so, at some point, it’s all moot.

I had forgotten about the joy that is Vicki’s diamonds. Of course, I think that should be spelled dimondz.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

I thought Shannon gave a strange look to Meghan wrt to the Botox because Meghan's 30 yrs old, and doesn't look like she needs it. Kinda like when skinny people complain that they're fat.

• Like 1
  • Love 18

I think this is relative to the episode. I tend to google net worth of people on tv. I found that Tamra is $800,000 [why is she even on the show], Vicki is $7 million, and Meghan is $5 million, her own money, what she brought to the marriage table, and Jim Edmonds is $30 million. So Vicki can shut up about Meghan since Meghan seems to be worth almost as much as Vicki. Meghan has her own money, she doesn't have to ask Jim if she wants to spend a big amount on something. Can Brooks do that Vicki?? Huh? HUH?

And I dislike Meghan very much. 

I was also, WOW. Lizzie's husband Christian is worth $25 million. Again, why the hell is Tamra on the show? Christian is in big in the real estate stuff. How I wish there was a collision of two shows. Get Lizzie, Shannon, Kyle and LisaV on one (big money, husbands successful in kind of related enterprises, real estate/construction). Throw in Eileen and LisaR just to keep it showbizzy. Then the other show would be Vicki, Tamra, Taylor. I put Vicki there because, seriously? You said you got Brooks to the Rainbow store like it was so exclusive. I flipping own two pairs of Rainbow flipflops you dipshit.  Notice I left off Brandi and Kim. They need to be kicked to the curb and washed down the drain. 

Again I dislike Meghan. But I liked her sparkly headband. And geez, I do think she is taking some steroids. Those were some serious upper arms. And there is another picture of her on her Instagram, have to go back many pictures, she is with a guy and again, the ARMS on that woman.

I don't know where you got those numbers. There's no way Meghan was worth $5 million before marriage. And Christian being worth $25 million? Yeah I'm sure he wishes that was true. The Beadors and The Dubrows have some serious wealth. Jimmy has made some good money, but also some bad investments and divorce is never cheap. The others mostly have Bravo's paycheck paying their bills.
  • Love 4

I don't get why people take those net worth sites seriously. They make up their numbers. I do believe Shannon and Heather are the wealthiest in this bunch. Terry has been a surgeon for many years - I would bet they have a nice financial safety net.

• Love 4
(edited)

And Christian being worth $25 million?

Isn't he a manager at a Best Buy type electronic store ? He is not in real estate. When I see him, I always think of Steve Carell and those guys in the movie "40 year Old Virgin". I find Christian to be so schlumpy looking, slightly dim, and frat guyish like them, wearing khakis and a store logo'd polo shirt,  trying to sell a 60 inch flat screen. Then doing silly stuff in the store stockroom.

Yes, those net worth sites are way off. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4
(edited)

I thought Shannon gave a strange look to Meghan wrt to the Botox because Meghan's 30 yrs old, and doesn't look like she needs it. Kinda like when skinny people complain that they're fat.

They all live in Callifornia where botox = preventative maintenance.  It's hardly something unusual and 30 isn't really that young to start.  I think that it was just *something* that they could fault her for as though she is SO VAIN.  Or that she doesn't have "an expression" because she uses soooo much botox.  It wasn't a compliment on her good looks and great skin.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

Isn't he a manager at a Best Buy type electronic store ? He is not in real estate. When I see him, I always think of Steve Carell and those guys in the movie "40 year Old Virgin". I find Christian to be so schlumpy like them, wearing khakis and a store logo'd polo shirt,  trying to sell a 60 inch flat screen.

I always picture him as a plumber who is going to get fat as he ages.  Then he'll have the plumber butt thing going on.  Not that there's anything wrong with it!

I'd fault her for it too for that reason. Want free Botox? Avoid sun and stay away from crazy, exaggerated expressions (squinting, frowning, Giada shark smiles) People in countries where being reserved is prized tend to have fewer wrinkles as they age.

But the thing is the people giving her the "judgy" eyes and faulting her would melt if they got too close to an open flame.  All of them have had tremendous amount of work done to be giving her the side eye.  I could understand judgment from people that have done everything you said and never resorted to "touch ups"

• Love 1

Shannon is one of the ones I semi-like and  her expression showed her judgment of Megan. I don't care for Megan but she can do what she damn well wants. I bet if Megan wanted to experience Dr. Moon's "healing hands" Shannon would do everything to be Megan's BFF.

Shannon wouldn't want to have a conversation with me about her health and medical beliefs, I wouldn't just have judgy eyes. When she was packing for the trip and held out a little bottle and read off that long list  what it was suppose to do in a stressful situation I thought to my self "Shannon, you should be packing that big bottle of Grey Goose, it will calm, soothe and "heal" a hell of a lot better that what's in that lil' ol' bottle of snake oil."

Ha-Ha!!!!  Maybe all those little bottles did ONLY contain Grey Goose - you know, since the TSA implemented the rule that no liquids in your carryon can be in a bottle bigger than 3 ounces...she just fills up all those little dropper bottles with the GG, and off she goes!!   ;-)

• Love 2

Yeah, that is true, these women are all botoxed and into plastic surgery.

That's why the scene struck me as funny.   I mean Real Housewives is pretty much synonymous with Awful Plastic Surgery!

• Love 2

So did Shannon not understand the game question she got so annoyed at? Are you more or less romantic than when you first met? I thought David was right on. Let's do this with numbers. When you are first dating there is a ton of romantic stuff - so at a nine. Then when the affair came out etc it obviously plummets to 1. Now they are improving to say a 6 or 7. But that's still lower than when they first met while being a big improvement. That woman drives me batty. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Meghan is way too young for Botox. I doubt the Botox is doing that much for her because I thought she was in her late thirties when I first saw her picture.

I've seen more often than not that when you start early with a little work, it's hard to stop. I think Vicki looked much better during the first season. Elsa, the woman from RHOM, has effectively convinced me that plastic surgery isn't worth it.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 1

So did Shannon not understand the game question she got so annoyed at? Are you more or less romantic than when you first met? I thought David was right on. Let's do this with numbers. When you are first dating there is a ton of romantic stuff - so at a nine. Then when the affair came out etc it obviously plummets to 1. Now they are improving to say a 6 or 7. But that's still lower than when they first met while being a big improvement. That woman drives me batty. 

I think the question was more or less romantic a week after you married.  I could be wrong.  I am thinking the answer would always be "less" regardless of what Shannon thinks-unless their honeymoon really sucked.  Same with the making whoopee and sleep answers.  She needs to look at it from his prospective. 

• Love 1

Who WOULDN'T be less romantic...or friendly or comfortable or trusting or understanding than when they first met Judgy Eyes???

• Love 3

Never actively watched RHOM. Was Elsa the older woman with a ton of surgery? Because I think I came across her accidentally (or during a commercial?) on tv one day and she literally scared me. I'm not squeamish or anything at all when it comes to medical stuff (I'm fascinated, actually) but wow. I couldn't look at her. Maybe it's an uncanny valley effect.

Yes, she was the older woman. She was a cast member's mother. I think some kind of oil was injected into her skin by a plastic surgeon, resulting in her disfigurement. She was quite beautiful before she had plastic surgery - like a young Sophia Loren.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/christian-rovsek-net-worth/

I googled everything listed on him in the above article and it does show he has a real estate and finance business. Angel Team Mortgage, started out at Countrywide Loans. His parents seem to have money. So I do believe he is loaded. .

I also found this,  http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/fashion/weddings/13ARNOLD.html?_r=0, which lists his career and his parents stuff.

Angel Team Mortgage's current status with the Franchise Tax Board is "Suspended."  It looks like he was probably a mortgage broker until the real estate collapse.  His parents don't seem to be wealthy (father is a marketing consultant and mother is on boards of a couple of nonprofit orgs.)  Lizzie's dad is an inventor & rather wealthy, but I don't see much wealth on Christian's side of things.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Not sure where those "net worth" websites get their info.

His LinkedIn page says he cleans and repairs fire and water damaged properties:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christianrovsek

Edited by Bella Roche

I suspect the look was because she had obviously already had botox. I went back and checked out an earlier episode, there's no movement in her forehead at all. It must have been hard to keep a straight face when she said she was thinking about getting it.

• Love 2
I suspect the look was because she had obviously already had botox. I went back and checked out an earlier episode, there's no movement in her forehead at all. It must have been hard to keep a straight face when she said she was thinking about getting it.

Ha, that's what I thought! Megan's face already seemed a bit frozen to me. I'm only 5 years older and have significantly more "character" to my face. 

I think that Kristen and Josh (NY) should switch partners with Lizzie and Christian. Ooooh the pretty babies Kristen and Christian would make... And both seem to have the same sweet personalities. I am going to break these couples up and regroup them.

This post just cracked me up. I'm just tossing this out there - a spin-off Howife show where we regroup the spouses into better-suited matches. I've already said I want to pair David Beador with Jeanna K. This could be fun!

• Love 2
I've already said I want to pair David Beador with Jeanna K.

That one sounds good to me, ghoulina.  She could calm him down--teach him how to laugh and have some fun.  Maybe...just maybe she could get him to wash his hair and let us see what it looks like without Vaseline.

• Love 5
(edited)

That one sounds good to me, ghoulina. She could calm him down--teach him how to laugh and have some fun. Maybe...just maybe she could get him to wash his hair and let us see what it looks like without Vaseline.

ITA, glad I'm not the only one...his greasy hair is such a turn off. I don't see anything else when looking at him...not a fan of his voice especially either. OK that's enough picking on the guy...sorry Shannon if you're lurking here. :D

real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Its only a scam till you get very sick. Then it could be a life saver.

Or if your house burns down (like my neighbors), or lose the sole breadwinner and need life insurance.

I'm feeling very sorry for Shannon, and I question her therapist's rules.

• Love 5

I think Shannon absolutely gave judgmental eyes, but I think it had more to do with Meghan fishing for compliments. Clearly she doesn't need Botox, but says she does so all the old hags can remind her of how young and beautiful she is. When I think back on the stupid hoe-down from last season, I'm sure Shannon was super annoyed. It's not like Meaghan accidentally stumbled over to where David, Vicki & Shannon were hanging out at the bar. I mean the cameras had to be right there. She came up and immediately just wanted to do shots. Usually the fourth wall doesn't bother me, but here it does. Meghan is playing off being in CA and away from her very new husband to be with Haley, which is perfectly wonderful, but I think and I believe Shannon & Vicki believe she remained in CA to be on the show. Haley's mom dies and within a few days Meghan #coolstepmom is off to NY for WWHL? Bullshit, no way could they jot have rescheduled her to another date. And don't get me started on the stupid pink hair.

• Love 7
(edited)

Isn't he a manager at a Best Buy type electronic store ? He is not in real estate. When I see him, I always think of Steve Carell and those guys in the movie "40 year Old Virgin". I find Christian to be so schlumpy looking, slightly dim, and frat guyish like them, wearing khakis and a store logo'd polo shirt,  trying to sell a 60 inch flat screen. Then doing silly stuff in the store stockroom.

Yeah, those net worth sites are notorious for being ridiculously way off.  Christian worth 25 mil gave me a chortle.  Dude always looks like such a freakin' mess.  Of course, I know looks are no indicator of wealth -- particularly in men.  But he looks like every guy I went to college with -- when they had to get up for classes before noon.  Except that's Christian's look all the damn time.   I see homeless men on the street who look more put together than Christian.  Oy, Lizzie, hun, step away from the spatula you're putting on all that makeup with, if only for a second, & fix Christian up some, would ya?  Eh, I guess he seems like a nice enough guy, if kind of a doofus.  Anyhoo, I thought Lizzie said he's from a wealthy family, but don't hold me to that.

And don't get me started on the stupid pink hair.

Did she say why she did that?  Is this a trend now done by women desperately seeking attention they're not getting otherwise?  I see Jenny McCarthy has done this and . . . .er, who the fuck cares about Jenny MCCarthy anymore -- as if anyone ever did?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I actually understood what the therapist was saying. David and Shannon were not equipped to discuss the affair between just the two of them. They need a third party when they discuss it together and they need to discuss it separately with a counselor or therapist. It makes perfect sense when you consider how the two of them communicate with each other. The two of them just discussing with each other would only serve to reinforce the anger, guilt, and negativity that they are trying to move past.

• Love 15

She was claiming it was her "carpe diem" moment in response to the death of Leanne Edmonds.

Except when Meghan said that on WWHL, I heard "carp idiom" and I thought "Is that Latin for 'I am an idiot?"   

• Love 11

This post just cracked me up. I'm just tossing this out there - a spin-off Howife show where we regroup the spouses into better-suited matches. I've already said I want to pair David Beador with Jeanna K. This could be fun!

Yes, although I always pictured Jeana with Vicki's ex, Donn.  I still like him!  He said one of the funniest lines EVER on this show:  "How can I eat my asparagus without my best friend (fake sobbing)?"  

Here are some more:

Bethenny + Terry Dubrow  -- Fame whore, meet thyself.  Plus, they'd have many great conversations debating who is richer.

Tamra + Peter Thomas -- I'd love to see those two go at it!  May the best one survive.

Kandi + Ken Todd -- they both have music backgrounds. He'd calm her the fuck down and charm her mother!

• Love 2

I actually understood what the therapist was saying. David and Shannon were not equipped to discuss the affair between just the two of them. They need a third party when they discuss it together and they need to discuss it separately with a counselor or therapist. It makes perfect sense when you consider how the two of them communicate with each other. The two of them just discussing with each other would only serve to reinforce the anger, guilt, and negativity that they are trying to move past.

It made perfect sense to me if for nothing else a time perspective this is a conversation that definitely needs time restraints  and a third party to keep the conversation for veering off into tangents.  No off topic so to speak.

• Love 4

A real boo-hoo moment Meghan feels like the Tamra and Vicki are judging her parenting skills. http://www.allabouttrh.com/vicki-gunvalson-and-tamra-judge-criticize-meghan-king-edmonds-parenting-skills/Maybe Meghan needs to view it my way-Meghan until last week was part of a four parent team in dealing with an entitled 17 year old. She acts as if she is the sole parent.  She is a component.  Plus I just don't like her. 

If anything Hayley should have been living with her mom and step-dad and helping them out. Going to school for an hour a week is all that onerous. If her mom's illness was her excuse for not attending traditional school then she should be helping her mom-she didn't need her dad or Meghan for that purpose.  Oh and did I mention Hayley got a brand new Mercedes on her return to the OC. 

• Love 7

Yes, although I always pictured Jeana with Vicki's ex, Donn.  I still like him!  He said one of the funniest lines EVER on this show:  "How can I eat my asparagus without my best friend (fake sobbing)?"  

Here are some more:

Bethenny + Terry Dubrow  -- Fame whore, meet thyself.  Plus, they'd have many great conversations debating who is richer.

Tamra + Peter Thomas -- I'd love to see those two go at it!  May the best one survive.

Kandi + Ken Todd -- they both have music backgrounds. He'd calm her the fuck down and charm her mother!

Re Donn and Jeana -- Jeana was always quite complimentary about Donn and I think there was at least 1 TH in which she said Vicki treated him poorly. Begs the question : did Donn or would Donn ever tap that ass? Can you imagine Vicki if Jeana and Donn became a couple?

• Love 4