Type keyword(s) to search

I Am Cait in the Media

Good now I can take this show off my homepage. Caitlyn really screwed herself over with her retrograde ideas about the world and she will disappear from public life very quickly mark my words.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kromm said:

Our national nightmare is over!

Okay not really. They're just going to double down on how much Caitlyn we see on the other show.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that.   People don't want to see Jenner.   The ratings for I AM CAIT proved it.   Not to mention she's reportedly on the outs with the family.

Is anyone surprised that the show quickly came to an end? Cait proved to be stubbornly archaic on matters that affect her own community - which no doubt is largely impacted by her money and fame which allows her to hide from the realities of the LGBT community. The biggest challenge to the community is the political barriers in place that allow people to freely discriminate. I would wager that most casual viewers of the show probably have political interests that align with human rights issues in favour of the LGBT community in contrast to the protagonist that considers a potentially strong economy to be a greater priority than the quality of life and freedoms that those within that economy get to enjoy. See ya Cait, not going to miss you. I will miss the other women though. They were refreshing and were the only reason I continued to watch the show.

• Love 2
On 8/17/2016 at 10:13 AM, RHJunkie said:

Cait proved to be stubbornly archaic on matters that affect her own community - which no doubt is largely impacted by her money and fame which allows her to hide from the realities of the LGBT community. 

I don't have a feeling Jenner is hiding from any realities.   I think Jenner is quite simply a bad person.  Self-centered, arrogant, vain, blind to anyone's else's discomfort or need.  

Even if Jenner were to start espousing democratic viewpoints tomorrow, would that make her compassionate, considerate, warm, giving, a good listener, engaging, etc?   Or would it be the same old Jenner in Democrat drag?

The other women sacrificed all the credibility they spent their lives accruing.  Even now, Boylan is still drinking the Kool Aid, crowing on her Twitter about how proud she was to be part of this farce.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:13 AM, RHJunkie said:

See ya Cait, not going to miss you. I will miss the other women though. They were refreshing and were the only reason I continued to watch the show.

As has been discussed before though... a lot of them arguably compromised themselves quite a bit on this show. Even their shows of exasperation in a way "helped" someone who didn't deserve it.  But worst of all are the ones who made excuses for Caitlyn Jenner. Some of those excuses seemed to go beyond the bounds of what contracts forcing them to stay on the show might have entailed. 

• Love 1