Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Bastet

Continuity Errors: Starts With the House Layout and Just Gets Worse

8 minutes ago, MoistestCake said:

Rose tells the girls she gets hot at weddings because on her wedding night she and Charlie had the most passionate night. But I'm sure that in another episode she tells them how the first night with Charlie was weird and uncomfortable.

At first, yes.  She says, "I was kind of, well, appalled, I guess.  But Charlie was very patient.  It was really very nice, once I understood that that's what you were supposed to do, that it wasn't some colossal joke, you know?"

During the orgasm discussion that follows she reiterates it was nice - "being near Charlie was nice" - but says, no, she didn't have an orgasm; "it was five years before I knew what made your eyes go back in your head."

Which, of course, if we also believe the ridiculous later claim that they had sex every night and every morning, would mean she had unfulfilling sex for five years despite Charlie giving it the ol' college try over 3500 times.

1 hour ago, MoistestCake said:

Rose tells the girls she gets hot at weddings because on her wedding night she and Charlie had the most passionate night. But I'm sure that in another episode she tells them how the first night with Charlie was weird and uncomfortable.

I may be remembering wrong but I thought Rose and Charlie was at somebody else's wedding which led to the passionate night?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snow Apple said:

I may be remembering wrong but I thought Rose and Charlie was at somebody else's wedding which led to the passionate night?

No, she says, "At my wedding in St. Olaf's Great Shepherd Church," and then babbles about the choir boys using balloons to make disgusting noises, so Rose and Charlie didn't put air in them.  After Blanche tells her to get on with the story, she continues, "Well, after the wedding, Charlie and I had the most exciting, passionate night of our lives.  After that, whenever we'd go to a wedding, we'd end up going home and putting on the cast album of Song of Norway, and going crazy on each other!"

It's about how weddings make her hot, so she can't go to this one (Mangiacavallo, the guy Sophia put a curse on decades ago when he left her at the altar), because Miles is out of town and can't go with her.  (She does go, and winds up saying things like, "Did anybody else notice the buns on the priest?")

Edited by Bastet

1 hour ago, Bastet said:

At first, yes.  She says, "I was kind of, well, appalled, I guess.  But Charlie was very patient.  It was really very nice, once I understood that that's what you were supposed to do, that it wasn't some colossal joke, you know?"

Rose: "It was a surprise."

Blanche: "How is that possible, did another man show up?"

• Laugh 4