Type keyword(s) to search

Paper Towns (2015)

Chrissytd
  • Start Topic

Were we supposed to like Quentin and Margo?  I didn't particularly care for either one of them.  They were not very good friends to Ben, Radar and Lacey.  Quentin should also have told Margo that Lacey wasn't the bad guy that she thought she was.

Lacey was probably my favorite character in the movie. Probably the best interpretation of the characters from the book. She felt like the Lacey from the book, but with a little more depth.

Were we supposed to like Quentin and Margo?  I didn't particularly care for either one of them.  They were not very good friends to Ben, Radar and Lacey.

Quentin, I think, is a guy who hasn't really done anything but color inside the lines, while having this "safe crush" on Margo, who turns out to NOT be what Q thought she was.

I think Q was supposed to realize at the end that he needs to be a better friend to people and appreciate them, rather than just pining after an unattainable girl. And that he's going to start living his life.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1