Type keyword(s) to search

S14: Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

• Start Topic

Seeing how she dumbed down the final collection did make me sad. Not that I'm rooting for anyone in this sorry quartet. But at least she - and Edmond - came to NY with some semblance of a show. As I said elsewhere, I'm not claiming they succeeded. But they get a couple of points from me for at least thinking about something NYFW-worthy.

If you're going to go down, go down swinging.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 1

In Siriano's season, only Chris and Ramy had to present a minicollection, as only one of them could compete in the finale.  They hadn't started insisting on seeing a sample of the collection merely to critique all of them back then.  They started doing that in S6, where there was no need to see a mini, but they did anyway, and have ever since.

I think these days, Siriano's would have gotten much the same reaction as Candace's did. 

I've got to disagree.  Not only was Siriano's collection- as Nina would say - impeccable, it was presented seven years ago.  The leather, sheer fabric, ruffles are being used less creatively all these years later by the current designers.

Christian interned at McQueen.  He knew McQueen style and you, Candace, are no McQueen.

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Love 1