Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: The Final Rose / S11.E13: After The Final Rose

• Start Topic

It would be interesting if The Show did a second edit that portrays how the relationship with the season's F1 developed over the weeks, since it's a given that editors must obscure that relationship so it's not boringly obvious who the lead chooses. Perhaps an hour-long special aired soon after the FRC, you already have all that unused footage. And add a blooper reel while you're at it!

More love story and less Nick hate would've made for a more enjoyable season, imo.

• Love 10
(edited)

Which is why I wrote that. He's a salesman who can't sell very well.

I don't know. I think he must have been to Dale Carnegie or some type of manipulative mojo seminar. I think we're immune from his charms not looking directly into his eyes or because his mojo has been pixelated and transferred over electrical wires or whatever [insert the technology of how television works here]. But he obviously gives this intense look with this chin down/smirk/unwavering eyes that practically hypnotizes these women (Andi and Kaitlyn) from first site. This may be why things heated up after they video chatted. I'm sure in software sales mist of his customers are men (basing this on my husband's experience as a network engineer who's constantly wined and dined by such salesmen), but maybe this intense look works on them, too, as everyone (families) say they feel like they can trust him immediately. This is probably also why so many other people have an immediate distrust of him. He has an obvious salesman mojo that everyone is either immediately buying or wary of. It's only after the mojo wears off that these women are like, wait a minute, I don't think I like this product beyond its shiny initial draw. My husband said he's exactly like every sales guy he meets: listen intently to all all of your needs, tell you how his product (him) exceeds all of your expectations and how you can't live without it/him. It's only once you start implementation testing that you realize they oversold what their product can do!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 9

I would like to see Nick's eventual happy ending but not as a contestant on the show...

I REALLY want to see sad and rejected Nick and sad and rejected Whitney Bischoff fall in lurve 4evah! They have met, they both live in Chicago, and Nick can give Whitney the insta-parents that she wants. 

• Love 9

From the moment that the producers knew about Kaitlyn and Nick's previous "relationship" and him wanting to be on the show, there was no way he was getting out of this season unscathed.  Remember, Nick is the one who talked loudly and openly enough on an airplane for the a complete stranger to hear, recognize what he was talking about and record the conversation to spoil Andi's season.  (Ironic, that Kaitlyn spoiled her own season through the same type of stupidity.)

I don't think the producers would have let Nick leave before being at least the F2.

• Love 4
Forgot to ask, what made this the most shocking ending ever?

This was the most shocking ending ever of a show where the main contestant revealed the winner on Snapchat about two weeks into the season.  It was shocking in the same way it'd be if you picked up an incredibly long novel, skipped to the ending, read the ending and thought "well, that's an incredibly stupid and predictable ending" but then went back and read the whole long novel anyway.  At the end, you might find yourself shocked that you wasted so much time on what you knew was going to be unbearably awful in the first place. 

In that sense, this season's finale was also the "most shocking ever."

• Love 16

On Access Hollywood Shawn denied having a nose job.  He said he was simply wearing makeup last night.  They also said that Katilyn's engagement ring is the most expensive in the history of the show at $150,000.

I do think Kaitlyn had to keep Nick to the end because the producers wanted her to.

(edited)

I can totally see the producers changing course and avoiding the two Bens entirely and giving the next Bachelor "honor" to Nick given his tough luck story of making it to the final 2 twice. I can see the previews now, and I'm sure Nick would be up for it. I think it'd be hilarious if he proposed at the end of The Bachelor and got rejected again. Maybe he could propose to the woman he wants to marry and then she'll reject him so he tries the other finalist and she rejects him too? That would be quite a shocking storyline. Or maybe he could be the first bachelor to sleep with all of the women creating a shitstorm of drama. I doubt this will happen, but I refuse to believe we've seen the last of Slick Nick. Maybe it's time for a Bachelor's All-Stars, a more formal, sophisticated version of Bachelor in Paradise, in which past saps and rejects can congregate and find love. I can definitely see Nick and Whitney getting together.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 3

I can totally see the producers changing course and avoiding the two Bens entirely and giving the next Bachelor "honor" to Nick given his tough luck story of making it to the final 2 twice. I can see the previews now, and I'm sure Nick would be up for it. I think it'd be hilarious if he proposed at the end of The Bachelor and got rejected again. Maybe he could propose to the woman he wants to marry and then she'll reject him so he tries the other finalist and she rejects him too? That would be quite a shocking storyline. Or maybe he could be the first bachelor to sleep with all of the women creating a shitstorm of drama. I doubt this will happen, but I refuse to believe we've seen the last of Slick Nick. Maybe it's time for a Bachelor's All-Stars, a more formal, sophisticated version of Bachelor in Paradise, in which past saps and rejects can congregate and find love.

Yes - I posted this theory a long time ago -  that Nick was brought on to the show with the purpose of having Shawn "win", and then Nick becoming the next Bachelor,  with the storyline of "twice rejected, here's his third chance to find love."   

• Love 2
(edited)
They also said that Katilyn's engagement ring is the most expensive in the history of the show at $150,000.

Ironic, coming from a contestant who is unemployed. I mean viewers already knew the rings were paid for by the show but way to REALLY make it obvious. 

In terms of Nick being the next Bachelor, I saw a story floating around today that Ben H. is not confirmed and that Nick's name is being floated but the same thing was said last summer after Andi's season. Everyone knew it was going to be Farmer Chris but after the ATFR, stories were floating around that the producers were considering Nick.

We'll see I guess. I can see the producers going for it because despite all the hate from some online towards him, I suspect the ratings will be good because those who hate him will watch just as much as those who like him, all while they keep saying how much they hate him. That said, I still think they'll go with the obvious choice of Ben H. and if not him, maybe Ben Z. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

I think that's unfair.  If you judge everything one does by whether they 'sell' themselves for marriage to someone they want to marry, most of us will fit his category at one time or another in our lives.

Out of 25 and being a much-hated interloper, he sold himself to 2nd place again.  Which is 'better' than 23 other guys did.   I think he's been enough of a shared joke for most people and a person some like to 'kick around' because he's not a hunk and how dare he try to 'compete' for someone when he is more or less a 'dweeb' etc.  

But what I'm saying is that at least he actually  DOES a full-time (sales) job and has the discipline and wherewithall to do it while the other two are totally jobless (and the 'winner' is a sore winner who can't even be gracious in 'victory' (which I found really -bad- but I also hated the way Shawn treated Nick during the season, never letting him talk and constantly diminishing him in every way he could.  I could never be with anyone who would act that way, though I had initially preferred Shawn until I saw this side of him.

It also leaves the duo in a somewhat desperate position when offered money by The Bachelor PTB to do this or that.  They'll do it, whatever's needed. 

As for Nick - getting emotional and somewhat tearful about a relationship with another person is not, for me, a sign of weakness.

• Love 8
But what I'm saying is that at least he actually  DOES a full-time (sales) job and has the discipline and wherewithall to do it while the other two are totally jobless

According to a picture on his social media, he was actually doing his job while waiting backstage at the ATFR. And there was a lot of talk about how he could find time to be on the show twice, which is when Reality Steve tried to snarkily suggest he was unemployed and of course some ran with it. But in fact, it was clear some concessions were made for Nick (which might also be why some rumors have gone around that he was actually paid nicely to come back on the show) and one of them included having his phone or some kind of device, because he was still tweeting while filming was going on. Obviously I'm sure the producers checked the tweets and made sure he didn't spoil anything and he didn't do it as often as he usually does but it's clear he was still tied to his real life in some way while he was filming. And I'm guessing that included his job. With the internet being what it is, most people can do their jobs remotely. 

• Love 4

I think that's unfair.  If you judge everything one does by whether they 'sell' themselves for marriage to someone they want to marry, most of us will fit his category at one time or another in our lives.

Out of 25 and being a much-hated interloper, he sold himself to 2nd place again.  Which is 'better' than 23 other guys did.   I

As for Nick - getting emotional and somewhat tearful about a relationship with another person is not, for me, a sign of weakness.

Crikey, come up for air! With respect, you're taking this far too seriously. This is heavily edited and scripted trash TV therefore any 'facts' presented must be taken with a grain of salt. My posts, accordingly, are mostly tongue in cheek - which is usually congruent with the cynical fake sincerity of the participants.

• Love 4

Per Google, Andi's ring was supposedly worth 100K, Des's was worth 95K, and the ring Sean gave Catherine was supposedly 80K.  Of course, those are retail prices and nobody is ever going to fess up the absolute truth. 

I REALLY want to see sad and rejected Nick and sad and rejected Whitney Bischoff fall in lurve 4evah! They have met, they both live in Chicago, and Nick can give Whitney the insta-parents that she wants. 

I like this. Especially since Kaitlyn is good friends with Whitney and would have to hear about Nick for the rest of her life/their friendship. Score!

• Love 6
(edited)

Booyah!  He couldn't sell a puppy to a flea.  Hipster doofus cowlick headed putz.

God sent me a message via Comcast.  Knocked out my cable.   I ignored god and watched this shit anyway. 

Kaitlyn looks like an oompa loompa.   Her skin is so dry, and the faux orange  tan just emphasizes that.   Also, from certain angles, her tattoos look like swastikas.    Other than that,   I ate some peanut butter, took a walk, and  only actually caught about 10 minutes of it.    Mind numbingly boring. 

I really want to change my screen name to "much hated interloper".   That's awesome.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

Heck, even Ali, who was the pioneer of this "courtesy" thing, admitted years later that her letting go of her F2 before FRC was fake and producer-driven. Her F2 wanted to go home before the FRC but wasn't allowed to do so, so they made it up that Ali lets him go gently instead.

I loathe the fact that Ali, Queen of Bitch Mountain, gets credit for being "courteous", when the truth is that Chris L asked to leave but wasn't allowed to because Frank had already bailed.  When he told them he wasn't going to propose, they came up with the "Ali doesn't want to ruin her day, by having to reject Chris" bull.  To this day, I believe Frank was the one she really wanted.  I wonder if the Bachelorette gets a bonus if both suitors propose.  I say this because DeAnna and Ashley actually made Jason and Ben, respectively, get down on their knees before telling them they weren't the one. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I know its nit-picking, but Shawn kept saying "I felt a pit in my stomach" . I don't know when people started messing up that saying, but it drives me crazy every time. The saying is "a feeling in the pit of my stomach." It means the middle of your stomach, and a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach generally means an anxious feeling, a feeling of dread, when you feel your stomach is sinking.

"Feeling a pit in my stomach" always makes me think of someone eating a peach, pit and all.

These guys can't afford those rings, I assume the show pays. But what happens to the F2 ring? Nick still had the ring on the ride out of there.

Son was walking through the room, and also commented on the misuse of pit in the stomach. Worse, Shawn said Kaitlyn gave him that feeling. Pretty sure he meant butterflies instead, the dolt.

No fan of Nick, but his questioning of her made it clear how much she lives in the moment. She felt some love type feelings, is intimate, and calls it love and expects the object of her temporary affection should be just fine with that, even though the love she felt just lasted a few hours.

Someone commented on the wet pavement at the mansion. They hose it down to make it shiney for the cameras. That said, it could have rained earlier. Kaitlyn looked like she was freezing, and I saw Shawn's breath. Surprisingly cheap season, with all the family visits in the same resort, the final dates just up the coast from LA, and the final rose ceremony at the mansion. Even the very first season wasn't that cheap.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 5

Out of 25 and being a much-hated interloper, he sold himself to 2nd place again.  Which is 'better' than 23 other guys did.   I think he's been enough of a shared joke for most people and a person some like to 'kick around' because he's not a hunk and how dare he try to 'compete' for someone when he is more or less a 'dweeb' etc.  

But what I'm saying is that at least he actually  DOES a full-time (sales) job and has the discipline and wherewithall to do it while the other two are totally jobless (and the 'winner' is a sore winner who can't even be gracious in 'victory' (which I found really -bad- but I also hated the way Shawn treated Nick during the season, never letting him talk and constantly diminishing him in every way he could.  I could never be with anyone who would act that way, though I had initially preferred Shawn until I saw this side of him.

It also leaves the duo in a somewhat desperate position when offered money by The Bachelor PTB to do this or that.  They'll do it, whatever's needed. 

Well said! I couldn't agree more. And personally I didn't find Nick a smarmy sales guy trying to con people into "closing a deal". He seemed like he'd be the kind of guy who would know his products very well and help you select the one that met what you were looking for. The problem here is that, while he was a good "competing product"--attractive, intelligent, attentive, thoughtful and likeable enough to take to the FS and make your F2, but not what either Andi or Kaitlyn were going to make F1. Nick didn't know their preferences well enough (especially since this show is based on the lead's deception) to realize that what he was selling (himself) didn't have a chance. Andi wanted a pretty-handsome jock and Kaitlyn wanted a macho man--neither of these types really said "Nick!"  I'd love to see him hook up with Whitney--I don't think CS was the man she thought HE was either--but she's probably not extroverted and forceful enough to seem exciting, not as confident (and imo overbearing) as Kaitlyn and Andi, but apparently that attracted him.

The ring? $150,000??? That's pretty crazy. I wonder if it is like getting a game show prize where you have to pay income tax on it. Even at 25%, that would be about $37,000 or so. Does anyone pay it? Seems like the woman should, but then if they marry a year later it becomes community property...a pretty nice asset that the guy would then be getting "for free". I wonder how that works.

• Love 4

I would not be at all surprised if Nick is a great salesman. Personal lives aren't always comparable to professional success, and he was a four-year varsity athlete and team captain way back in college, which can be predictors of career success. I don't think he would really have been happy with Kaitlyn, she was just this season's prize. Not to be snarky but she is not very deep by her own admission--Andi and he had a lot more in common.

But if Nick is ever the Bachelor I am out for his season--I just don't enjoy watching him and he's not very entertaining. Kaitlyn imo showed that someone who laughs at other people's funny (Kimmel, Schumer) and reacts to a lead isn't automatically going to work as the lead herself, and I think Nick would be a dud too. The only reason I could believe both of the two Bens might be put on ice for a year or so is that they are 26, a little young imho, while Nick is what, 34? and more believably looking for a life partner.

• Love 3
Kaitlyn was a sour bitch towards Nick tonight and I think, actually I'm sure, it has everything to do with Sean's jealousy.

I have to say I saw none of this on my television. Did ABC broadcast an alternate version into the homes of Nick fans? What I saw was a woman struggling to spare the feelings of a man but still make it clear that while she cared deeply for him she was in love with someone else. Nick signed up for this show twice, TWICE. He, more than Kaitlyn and Shawn, knows how it works because he went all the way before. If he was as in love with Kaitlyn as he said he was, would it have hurt less to be rejected earlier? He's still losing the woman he supposedly loves to his arch-nemesis on the show. 

• Love 3

I read an article that they always hose the driveway down for limo entrances because it looks sparkly on film in the dark w/ the stage lights.

Real estate agents do this when they photograph upper-end houses for sale, too, for the same reason - because they reflect light, wet surfaces look cleaner and more dramatic than dry ones.

Speaking of upper-end houses, I need to own that house in Malibu where Katelyn's family met the F2.  ASAP.  After which I will disappear into same, never to be seen again by human eyes. Thank you. 

• Love 1

I haven't been a Nick fan, but his nervousness and eagerness at the end kind of won me over and I almost wished she would have picked him. Except for the fact he would be bored with her in a minute. Nick seems kind of smart, and sophisticated and Kaitlyn is kind of dumb. I don't remember one intelligent conversation she had all season. Shawn seems more suited to her.

I actually think Shawn is the worst looking out of the entire 25 guys, but she sees something in him. I do think both she and Shawn were kind of rude to Nick and in general seem to do a lot of making fun of the guys. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Streets, driveways, etc are always wet in night scenes on TV and in movies. I learned that when I was 9 and saw a behind-the-scenes for Dick Tracy (1990); so I've noticed that ever since. I'll be honest, I don't know why people bring up the wet-driveway thing on this show but haven't caught on when watching other shows and movies.

Edited by Bugs Meany
  • Love 3

Forget the wet driveway. I am entranced by the cobalt blue lighting in the pool. I love that pool, and it and it's cousin hot tub have been sorely neglected in recent years. Need more pool and hot tub time.

• Love 3
(edited)
I actually think Shawn is the worst looking out of the entire 25 guys, but she sees something in him.

You know, I know many on here have been calling Shawn busted all season but I didn't really see it until this week and their post season appearances. He really does look like someone punched his face in. What's stranger is that individually his features aren't so bad - like he has beautiful eyes, a strong jaw, etc. But it's like together, it just does not work. 

Also, in more of evidence of I'm not holding my breath on this lasting, apparently Shawn posted on Instagram, a picture of him and Kaitlyn taken hours after the Final Rose ceremony. Kaitlyn reposts the post and adds the comment, "hours after the greatest moment of my career." Not her life since this is supposedly a picture of her with "the love of her life". No, it's the greatest moment of her career. I thought that said a lot about how she viewed this whole show and situation. I did laugh at the many comments along the line of, "what career..."

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6

I get that the producers made Kaitlyn go through with letting Nick propose. But you can't convince me that she couldn't have managed to clue him in somehow.

Spill something on your outfit, and while they undo the mic to change you, tell him quickly.

• Love 2
(edited)
Spill something on your outfit, and while they undo the mic to change you, tell him quickly.
Oops...this isn't a quote.    One would have to do some quick thinking.  Is that Our Kaitlyn?
I read an article that they always hose the driveway down for limo entrances because it looks sparkly on film in the dark w/ the stage lights.

OR...in previous seasons they had to hose down some of the "contestants" who came out of the limo.

This season they had to hose down Kaitlyn.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 3
(edited)

I would not be at all surprised if Nick is a great salesman. Personal lives aren't always comparable to professional success, and he was a four-year varsity athlete and team captain way back in college, which can be predictors of career success. I don't think he would really have been happy with Kaitlyn, she was just this season's prize. Not to be snarky but she is not very deep by her own admission--Andi and he had a lot more in common.

I concur that Nick is a great salesman just based on what we've seen on the show. Homeboy has sold himself to and shagged the Bachelorette twice (Kaitlyn and Andi) despite looking like this generation's Art Gartfunkel. If that's not a snake oil salesman, I don't know what is. He's never the best looking or manliest, and he's one of the biggest saps going, but he always smarms his way into the finale. There's only, statistically, a 4% chance of winning each season, so the fact that he's been so close to winning both seasons speaks volumes about his strategy. Yes, he can't close the deal, but love is so much more about chemistry and both Kaitlyn and Andi had better chemistry with someone else.

Nick's got the sensitive, yet confident schtick down pat and the women are eating it up. Kaitlyn, who had to be aware of his douchebaggery from Andi's season, still kept him to the end. I respect Nick's gamesmanship and think he's one of the best players, but I just don't understand why he can't find a woman in real life instead of appearing on The Bachelorette. The fact that he has appeared twice now just screams fame whore to me.  He could do well in Chicago if he wanted to and certainly meet higher quality women than Kaitlyn.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 4

I've never been a Nick fan but I truly felt sorry for him during the actual episode and the After The Rose thing. Poor guy.  Even if he is a grease ball to get dumped friggin' again; he just seemed to take it so hard. 

• Love 5

I felt a bit sorry for Nick too.  I don't understand how the B'ette can just stand there while the F2 goes on and on about how wonderful she is and how incredible their journey was to have brought them there, etc.  I have always felt the B'ette should stop F2 before they start.  

"Wait, before you say anything....  You are wonderful....  But...."

Why do they let F2 ramble on and reach for the ring (Kaitlyn), or go down on bended knee (Deanna)?  Knowing that F2 is going to propose, why not stop them before they even start?  Why does all the obligation to talk fall on F2?  Is it part of the contract they sign?  It's low and it's humiliating.

• Love 6

I'm wondering if that fantastic ring price isn't some big promo for Neil Lane, like his rings are SO MUCH BETTER than any other ring salesman's. In actuality, that ring might have set him back $200, but he puts a $150,000 price tag on it for this show and gets all kinds of press about it.

• Love 2

I respect Nick's gamesmanship and think he's one of the best players, but I just don't understand why he can't find a woman in real life instead of appearing on The Bachelorette. The fact that he has appeared twice now just screams fame whore to me.  He could do well in Chicago if he wanted to and certainly meet higher quality women than Kaitlyn.

I absolutely agree with all of this.  Being a Chicagoan myself, I promise you that much higher quality women than either Andi or Kaitlyn are everywhere in this city (I know that's really setting the bar low, but still).  I don't understand what Nick's problem is.  He should not have any trouble finding a decent woman in this city.  What concerns me is why he seems to "fall desperately in love" with every twit who crosses his path.  Either he has psychological problems causing him to fall for obnoxious, self-centered, vapid jerks of questionable moral character -- or he really is a fame whore who is just playing a role for screen time.  I don't know which theory is true, but I still think Nick can do a lot better than settling for Bachelorette-type goofs.

On another note, I think Nick is probably a very good salesman.  Despite what some may think, having been in sales myself, I guarantee you that if Nick "can't sell," he would be unemployed.  It is a very tough business, and people who can't sell tend to be weeded out quickly.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Because I'm nosy, I Googled the number of "Sales Executive" positions currently open at Salesforce in Chicago, and it was 25.  Open positions.  For salespeople.  I don't think anybody has to be that incredible to work there, they just have to be able to dial a phone and be breathing.  *ROFL*

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1

I absolutely agree with all of this.  Being a Chicagoan myself, I promise you that much higher quality women than either Andi or Kaitlyn are everywhere in this city (I know that's really setting the bar low, but still). 

Sure, but are those higher quality women going to be on TV anytime soon?!

• Love 1

I used to be a "customer account executive" at Comcast, which in reality was just being an overworked and underpaid call center schlub. Anyone who could read, write, pass a background and drug screen was considered.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ick has shot his wad on TV. Twice.  So women will see him coming a mile away, since they've already heard his sales pitch.  Twice.  

Absolutely, some will willingly hook up with him, so he'll probably get plenty of pity sex from those who still think he's heartbroken, because he has sold it well.  Twice.

And his nickname can still be TOG, but instead of "The other guy" it's "Twice other guy".  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

Because I'm nosy, I Googled the number of "Sales Executive" positions currently open at Salesforce in Chicago, and it was 25. Open positions. For salespeople. I don't think anybody has to be that incredible to work there, they just have to be able to dial a phone and be breathing. *ROFL*

Maybe he's SO good that it takes 25 people to replace him as he's off galavanting on his Amazing Journeys being dumped by Bachelorettes on TV. Or, maybe every other sales guy realized they can apparently just take off months at a time whenever they want, so they all went off on their own Amazing Journeys en masse.

• Love 3

Does Nick work at Salesforce? I've worked with sales people in many different fields, printing, magazine advertising ... whatever. Those people are professionals, and those jobs are way different than some warehouse phone bank of high-school dropouts trying to sell you siding (or cable or a cruise or any cold call) over the telephone.

About the expensive ring ... supposedly, it's the third-largest ring Lane has relinquished to this franchise. I say he's not worried about giving away something he's valued so high since odds are pretty much in his favor that he will be getting it back, sooner or later.

• Love 5

According to Glassdoor, a sales executive base salary at Salesforce is just a little under $90 thousands a year and some do make six figures a year.

And Forbes say that that company pay really well http://www.forbes.co...lesforce-com-4/Idon't think Nick is hurting for money.

Not only that but Salesforce is highly selective in who it hires as sales executives. Less than 5% of all applicants make it. I honestly think dislike of Nick is clouding the perceptions of Salesforce as a company. The company is at the top of what it does, has an international presence and consistently makes the ranks as a top ten employer.  With all due respect it is not Comcast, nor is the job the same as "a customer account position"

Moving back to the show since this is veering off-topic, I'm in the camp that feels Kaitlyn could have done more to apprise Nick of the situation. This is someone who broke the rules all season, and with all the "off-camera" time they had, I don't see how she couldn't have clued him in if she really wanted to do that. The bottom-line for me is she was careless with her feelings, and her actions since the show ended continue to portray her as selfish and inconsiderate. 

• Love 14
(edited)

This thread is sort of making me pro-Nick. Several outside sources say Nick works at Salesforce (as well as his own twitter). I imagine he was working much of the time during filming. The Chicago office alone is doubling to 1,000 employees so not surprising there are openings. He has worked there since college graduation so more than 10 years, so I imagine he is pretty well paid or he would not still be there (account execs have to produce or go home). Better paid than an unemployed personal trainer, no doubt. But the heart wants what it wants and Kaitlyn's wanted someone else..

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 12

Nick is definitely not hurting for money. He wouldn't be wearing custom made suits or have a stylist shop his clothes for him, if that was the case. He can also work flexible hours and remotely if needed, so clearly he's a valued employee. He keeps calling it his dream job too. But above all, he has an actual career unlike ANY of the four people making up the final couples of the last two seasons. 

His picker is broken though. Hope it can be fixed soon.

• Love 9