Type keyword(s) to search

The Master: Nosferatu on Steroids

Another character who should probably have his own thread.

How old is he really? What is his origin? And, ultimately, what is his endgame? Does he want to put humans in livestock camps? Or does he actually want, as Abe has claimed, to wipe out the human race? Technically I suppose he could do that, and still eat other species... 

And most importantly, what do we call him? As I've said elsewhere, the worlds of fiction do not need one more more old bald vampire called The Master. So what is this one called? I'd have been fine with Sardu, but, alas, it is not to be. So... Whitefinger?  Grossferatu? Daddy Wormbucks?

I wish (early, season 2-4) Spike were in their mythos. He'd come up with a good nickname is about five seconds. easy.

I like what they decided to do tonight. Sure, I'd rather have had the the actor who plays Eichorst be the main villain than the giant floppy-lipped muppet we've been getting, but I'd have hated to lose Eichorst the character, because he's probably the most interesting villain on the show! Bolivar as a character isn't that bad, but he isn't that amazing either.He's carried more by charisma of actor than by deep, detailed writing. So using that actor to play The Master is kind of a net win for everybody.

• Love 1