Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Episode Seven

Dear me. I wonder how the script looked like...

"And then Two looks at the scene LONGINGLY. Because it's the moment she realizes she LOVES him very very much. She bites her lip to signify frustration."

Please don't forget the Beavis&Butthead-esque hehe-ing from the 12-year-olds in the writer's room. :)

• Love 2

Maybe the writers are the only people who thought it was funny when Jeremy Renner was going around making fun of Black Widow because he claimed she had slept with all of the Avengers.

Considering the sexual proclivities of the Avengers it's more likely that Tony Stark slept with all the Avengers... he'd probably have to get Captain America drunk with sake first...

I really hope that the characters start using their names instead of the numbers now that their back stories are being revealed. I preferred when Farscape did this plotline when the sex slave turned out to be a memory spider...

Finally watched this episode.  It made me laugh and not in all the places where I think it was supposed to.  I liked the Aussie android.  I liked android trying to be like her.  I still like six and four. One is such an infant. As for Two,  judging by her behavior the last two episodes I can only deduce that she too is a killer android meant to destroy the crew. When two, four and six were manually opening the door I was like  two move, you're just in the way. Not feeling three and his manpain filled backstory.

• Love 1

Finally caught up with the show now.  Except for the constant Firefly deja vu, it's okay. 

This episode, completely concur with previous comments on the juvenile One/Two dance.  I liked Three already, so the lady love in stasis wasn't necessary.  The android rivalry and evil android was mildly amusing if I don't think about it too much.  But they desperately need to stop setting up pieces on the chess board and do something. 

It's funny, I liked the amnesia/mystery aspect enough to keep watching but now it's really dragging the show down, because the characters are all so passive because of it. 

• Love 1

Wasn't a big fan of jealous Android -- I know what they were going for, but it didn't really work for me.

I watched this last night and only skimmed this thread just now, but it seems I'm the only one who was waiting for a payoff to the jealousy that never came. I expected either Android or someone else to explain that the android wasn't jealous, but rather it was her sense that the sex bot's actions didn't add up logically, and that registered with the android as a warning that the sex bot should not be trusted. I wonder if they were going to have that reveal but cut it when it became obvious that Android's behavior read as jealousy. Edited by shapeshifter

I thought this one was hilarious. Probably the most entertaining episode I've seen yet. Yes, the list of "Firefly" comparisons continues to skyrocket, but I don't need one hundred per cent original. What I need, or at least want, is fun. And this was good silly fun. Zaniness suits it.

• Love 1