Type keyword(s) to search

But Wait, There's More! Infomercials

• Start Topic

(It was a toss-up between that and "*Now* How Much Would You Pay?")

Do we really need another microwave egg cooker? Newsflash: I've been making scrambled eggs in the microwave for years, thankyouverymuch.

It's Eggtastic!

And I know the answer is "no." :)

I saw this commercial the other day.  Someone needs to tell the B&W idiot at the beginning that you don't need a hand mixer to scramble eggs.  Sheesh!

• Love 2

At this moment on Spike they're running a "paid program" called Erection Now! At least I hope it's a paid program, and not a direct-to-video sequel to Apocalypse Now. I don't think I could take Marlon Brando crazy-philosophizing about his boner.

• Love 5
On 8/16/2016 at 4:34 AM, Sandman87 said:

At this moment on Spike they're running a "paid program" called Erection Now! 

This sounds like a battle cry a super hero would say to engage their super hero power. 

Guy gets into an intimate situation. . . things start going to the next level. He stands up, puts his hands on his hips and yells "ERECTION NOW!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, xaxat said:

This sounds like a battle cry a super hero would say to engage their super hero power. 

Guy gets into an intimate situation. . . things start going to the next level. He stands up, puts his hands on his hips and yells "ERECTION NOW!"

I can recall a super-powered guy in Marshall Law whose entire body swelled up and got all...veiney...and...purple...when he activated his powers.

And then there's this guy, from an issue of Doom Patrol.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, mmecorday said:

I used to love the commercials for the Time-Life Old West books. "That was no lady! That was Belle Starr!" "John Wesley Hardin -- a man so mean he once shot a man for snorin'!"

I always liked the Paranormal ones.  "Coincidence, or Psychic Phenomenon?  You be the judge.....".  

• Love 1