Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Shakedown

• Start Topic

Forgot to mention this in the last episode. I hate, hate, hate that so-called antique dresser Nathan bought Jenelle. It looks a bit like leopard spots have been painted on it.

Leopard spots to match that stupid tattoo on her side-butt!

• Love 4

Mkay, I'm from Texas too, and we've always used the words "toilet" and "commode" interchangeably. (The crazy things these girls have us talking about!)

I would've guessed that Leah calls it a "turlet," like the Kathy Griffin bit a few tours ago where she made fun of the "Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" show.

• Love 5
(edited)
I would've guessed that Leah calls it a "turlet," like the Kathy Griffin bit a few tours ago where she made fun of the "Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" show.

OMG! cheetincheetos, you read my mind! I was going to write that in an earlier post--about "terlet," because I've always remembered it from the "Archie Bunker" days. (I'm old, so I didn't think anyone would get the reference!)

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4

Leah strikes me as the type that says "warsh" instead of wash. I hear that a lot in MD and WV.

Leah wouldn't say it because she doesn't wash clothes. Period.

OMG! cheetincheetos, you read my mind! I was going to write that in an earlier post--about "terlet," because I've always remembered it from the "Archie Bunker" days. (I'm old, so I didn't think anyone would get the reference!)

Let's grow old together. :-) I am likely in your age group.

Yes, that's her!  Right down to her sparse hair, demon child eyes, and janky, sugar-rotted teeth.

Janky...LMAO  Excellent!

• Love 5

I don't think Jenelle breastfed for long. I remember spying a can of formula in the kitchen shortly after they brought Kaiser home. It also seemed like Nathan was the one getting up in the middle of the night to do feedings and diaper changes. Jenelle seems too lazy to pump, so yeah, it's likely yet another instance where she was totally full of shit.

• Love 4

I don't think Jenelle breastfed for long. I remember spying a can of formula in the kitchen shortly after they brought Kaiser home. It also seemed like Nathan was the one getting up in the middle of the night to do feedings and diaper changes. Jenelle seems too lazy to pump, so yeah, it's likely yet another instance where she was totally full of shit.

Yeah, that's when we were treated to Nipple's speech about being like a mother crocodile protecting his young. Jenelle said she'd pump so Nipples could get up for the middle of the night feedings. She gave birth to the kid, her job was done. Heaven forbid she'd have to lose some sleep to feed him like millions of women do every day. But, that's because, you know, she and Nipples are such an awesome parenting team.

• Love 6

Yeah, that's when we were treated to Nipple's speech about being like a mother crocodile protecting his young. Jenelle said she'd pump so Nipples could get up for the middle of the night feedings. She gave birth to the kid, her job was done. Heaven forbid she'd have to lose some sleep to feed him like millions of women do every day. But, that's because, you know, she and Nipples are such an awesome parenting team.

Oh, heavens. Nipples would probably mix up the formula with his bodybuilding supplements.

Maybe that's why poor Kaiser looks a bit bloaty.

After reading another web page, I believe you are more accurate than me. Apparently 'turlet' is used more in the territory from NYC to Philly (Kail's backyard?) west into Indiana or so. I do think I've heard Leah say "warsh" a few times.

• Love 2

I do think I've heard Leah say "warsh" a few times.

You did. She said, "Cory, when are you going to warsh the clothes?"

Philly (Kail's backyard?)

Which is why Javi didn't trust her. She was back to her old stomping grounds.

• Love 2

Of course, Janelle never ASKED Barb if she would be available or whether she would mind taking Jace so that she could go on vacay - she just ASSUMED Barb would drop everything. And then Jenelle starts yelling at Barb to "shut up" and hangs up on her? Really?

I have no words.

Barb: "Are you taking Kaiser with you?"

Jenelle: "No, why would I do that? Dude, what am I, his mom or something?"

• Love 11

Oh, heavens. Nipples would probably mix up the formula with his bodybuilding supplements.

Maybe that's why poor Kaiser looks a bit bloaty.

I've often wondered/worried about the math skills of the 16 and pregnant (and beyond) parents when it comes to measuring formula and medicine. It seems pretty clear to me, but I genuinely worry about Leah trying to do fractions.

• Love 1

My dad was born and raised in WV and even though he'd been living on the west coast since he was 21, some things he said were still WV all the way. Window was windah, oil was ole and my personal faves are I reckon and fixin' to. I try to work I reckon and fixin' to into things whenever I can. My mom was the grammar and pronunciation police and I'm sure he kept those things alive just to get under her skin sometimes :) I love listening to Corey because he's so downhome WV and it reminds me of spending time with my aunts, uncles and cousins back there.

Barb: "Are you taking Kaiser with you?"
Jenelle: "No, why would I do that? Dude, what am I, his mom or something?"

You win the internet for the day and now I have to wipe the tea I spewed off of my keyboard and desk. Truer words were never spoken!

• Love 3

On to Chelsea for a bit. When her mom asked her if Adam was there, Chelsea was annoyed at the question. Rightly so. Chelsea made a comment to her mom that eerily sounded just like something Farrah would say to Debra. The only difference, and big difference was, Chelsea responded very calmly to her and without any fucked up attitude.

In Chelsea's defense, after her mom asks if Adam is coming, the camera clearly shows Adam standing on the other side of Chelsea... feet from her mom. It's just a funny moment and Chelsea is probably thinking, holy shit mom are you stupid he's right there and he probably heard you. Honestly mistake on the mom's part, she just wasn't paying attention, but to suggest someone acted like Farrah, well that's just insulting to everyone but Farrah. And Jenelle. ;)

• Love 4

Real question, no snark: it seems as though Leah's mouth is changing (I know that sounds weird but bear with me). Is one of the effects of prescription med abuse, or even drug abuse, a change in the mouth? I can't really describe it, it looks more pinched or something. Am I crazy?

Nope, you're not crazy! Pills can cause dry mouth, and dry mouth can cause tooth decay. I've had some decay due to all the (legit) meds I'm on, but not "meth mouth" level or anything like that, thank God.

I've not heard of opiates prescribed for headaches. I thought Topamax was the "go to" for migraines, and it's not a narcotic.

Was throwing up in the bathroom a withdrawal thing, I wonder?

• Love 2
Red 40 (Punch And Grape), Yellow 6 And Yellow 5 (Orange), Blue 1 (Grape And Blue Raspberry)

Maybe all of this counteracted all the drugs in Leah's system, giving her a false reading. 

• Love 5

In Chelsea's defense, after her mom asks if Adam is coming, the camera clearly shows Adam standing on the other side of Chelsea... feet from her mom. It's just a funny moment and Chelsea is probably thinking, holy shit mom are you stupid he's right there and he probably heard you. Honestly mistake on the mom's part, she just wasn't paying attention, but to suggest someone acted like Farrah, well that's just insulting to everyone but Farrah. And Jenelle. ;)

I can see your point, except, Chelsea's mom is always asking if Adam is around or if he is going to show up to some event. I think after awhile, it is time for her mother to just not ask if he is going to show up.  I am not there with her and it is so damn annoying hearing her ask about Adam constantly. Just walk in and say hello.

Let me touch upon the toilet conversation here for one moment. When I have mentioned to my loved ones or friends about being sick and vomiting, I never mention the toilet. I just say, "I was vomiting all day." No need to mention where I vomited. Chances are people will figure it out. Now, if I vomited in some crazy ass place say, at the department store, then I will say I threw up in the middle of the department store. Other than that, too much info.

• Love 5
(edited)

My grandma uses the word commode, and she lives in TN. I dunno if that makes it a southern thing, or an old person thing....or both?

Growing up in West Texas a few decades ago, I heard commode used interchangably with toilet.  According to Wikipedia, it still is today:     "The term 'commode' is also a colloquial synonym used for a flush toilet in some areas of the United States." 

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 2

You did. She said, "Cory, when are you going to warsh the clothes?"

I remember early in the series when she was still with Corey, he would come home worn out from work, slump on the couch with the cap over his face, and she'd be angry that he didn't want to have sex several times a week. And she wanted him to do the housework too? REALLY...

When the "commode" breaks down, does Leah insist on the replacement being a $3000 model?

• Love 1

I just can't with this deleted scene with Nips & Nelle

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-2-deleted-scene-jenelle-and-nathan-talk-about-barbara/1220172/video/#id=1736919

So Nips & Nelle never fight except for when she is aggravated which makes Nips aggregated and all the aggravation is caused by Barb, so of course they are going to take Jace away as Barb does not care about either Janelle or Jace.

I just feel like banging my head on the desk from the stupidity.

• Love 4

Growing up in West Texas a few decades ago, I heard commode used interchangably with toilet. According to Wikipedia, it still is today: "The term 'commode' is also a colloquial synonym used for a flush toilet in some areas of the United States."

This cracked me up. It's 2015, does "flush toilet" need to be distinguished?

Idk how to multi-quote, and don't really care to learn, but so many of the posts here have me dying. (Tang!!!) This forum is the best part of this stupid, stupid show.

My dad was born and raised in WV and even though he'd been living on the west coast since he was 21, some things he said were still WV all the way. Window was windah, oil was ole and my personal faves are I reckon and fixin' to. I try to work I reckon and fixin' to into things whenever I can. My mom was the grammar and pronunciation police and I'm sure he kept those things alive just to get under her skin sometimes :) I love listening to Corey because he's so downhome WV and it reminds me of spending time with my aunts, uncles and cousins back there.

!

I also think regional differences in speech can be charming, as long as you like and respect the person using the unfamiliar terms. So, that obviously excludes Leah.

I had an audit professor once who was at my school for a semester from the University of Louisiana. He sounded like warm, gooey honey when he spoke and always said things like buggy for a cart and pop for soda. I loved listening to him talk.

• Love 3
(edited)

I get random drug tests at least twice a year due to the medications I am prescribed. Due to all this discussion about Leah's tests, I looked at my most recent test results to see what I am tested for. If I test positive on any (which I will for the meds I take), then it also shows the levels of those medications. Here is the list of what I am tested for each time.

Cocaine

THC

Methadone

opiates

Benzodiazapene

Barbiturates

Phencyclidine (PCP)

amphetamine

Oxycodone

Specific Opiates

- codeine

- morphine

- hydromorphone

- hydrocodone

- norhydrocodone

- oxycodone

- oxymorphone

- noroxycodone

As you can see, this is a much longer list than Leah's list, which I believe just had five items on it. She was not tested for prescription medications. Her list did not include Barbiturates, which is one of the main ingredients in Fiorinal and Fioricet. This is a common medication for migraines (I take it).

I find myself wondering why she wasn't tested for prescription medications.

Edited by ChristmasJones

Now that Jermy is best buds with Corey, maybe he will be able to enlighten him. Jerms probably knew what she was on. Leah's nasal voice is a dead giveaway, she's been that way for months. She always sounds so congested!

• Love 5

I used to be just mildly annoyed/amazed at the antics of Jenelle and Nips, but they are approaching downright creepy territory at times. Jenelle crying about not seeing Jace has to be the worst acting jobs I've ever seen. Her acting like she is this poor pitiful mother who is being kept away from her son instead of the deadbeat who pretty much washed her hands of him back when she wanted to party and/or get high. I'm really starting to think Nips and her are two different flavors of psychopath.

Jeremy couldn't be more checked out if he tried. I'm surprised he hasn't kicked up a cartoon trail of dust behind himself yet. So Leah can't do one week one, one week off with Corey but she complains that she is overwhelmed and drops the girls with relatives at ever opportunity? Ugh what an irrational, ungrateful bitch she is. Loved the look Ali had during her sisters' meltdowns. She is definitely the sane one in that household.

On the bright side, we got a glimpse of Jeff "Silver Fox" Sims. He was working that grey in his beard.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kail looked like a Suicide Girl when she was getting ready for the concert.

'Why is it so clean in here?' Hah!!

Leah said something about 'bathing' the kids instead of 'bath-ing' them. So she actually used the proper term/pronunciation this time. Or was it decided way back when that 'bath-ing' is a regional term, like the whole commode/toilet thing?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 1
(edited)

She was not tested for prescription medications.

Isn't that because she has legit prescriptions for her medications? I thought the court was checking to see if there is anything in her system aside from what she ingests. I think if this were to go further, and another test was required, the courts would request a different test to see the levels of what she is ingesting.

Jenelle and Nathan really give me a headache. I just can't with their little speeches that they seem to give in each episode about how they have a better understanding of one another, and how Barb doesn't want to see Jenelle happy. I sometimes think MTV has their words on loop and we are being punk'd.

My heart aches for Jace and Kaiser. Kaiser especially because he is so fragile, he looks like Nipples (*vomit sound here), and he has to endure hearing all that screaming and shouting. My God, I can't tolerate it and I am an adult who is watching them act this way on television. I can at least put my television on mute. Just thinking about those two right now is making my heart beat fast. I need my Little Couple Show.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
(edited)
My heart aches for Jace and Kaiser. Kaiser especially because he is so fragile, he looks like Nipples (*vomit sound here), and he has to endure hearing all that screaming and shouting. My God, I can't tolerate it and I am an adult who is watching them act this way on television. I can at least put my television on mute. Just thinking about those two right now is making my heart beat fast. I need my Little Couple Show

Poor little Kaiser has to endure living in the hell that is Jenelle and Nipples AND his name is "Kaiser."  Poor baby.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 1

I get random drug tests at least twice a year due to the medications I am prescribed. Due to all this discussion about Leah's tests, I looked at my most recent test results to see what I am tested for. If I test positive on any (which I will for the meds I take), then it also shows the levels of those medications. Here is the list of what I am tested for each time.

Cocaine

THC

Methadone

opiates

Benzodiazapene

Barbiturates

Phencyclidine (PCP)

amphetamine

Oxycodone

Specific Opiates

- codeine

- morphine

- hydromorphone

- hydrocodone

- norhydrocodone

- oxycodone

- oxymorphone

- noroxycodone

As you can see, this is a much longer list than Leah's list, which I believe just had five items on it. She was not tested for prescription medications. Her list did not include Barbiturates, which is one of the main ingredients in Fiorinal and Fioricet. This is a common medication for migraines (I take it).

I find myself wondering why she wasn't tested for prescription medications.

Since she is taking prescription opiates for "headaches" why it said negative on her test? Even if her test was not as specific as yours she should still test positive at least on that one. There were some numbers on that paper but I don't have HDtv so it was difficult to read. But she definitely tested negative on all. It just seems very odd. Could we possibly see some other earlier testing? On the other hand she was definitely relieved that she tested negative. Is MTV not showing the real test results? Could she be in trouble and her recent rehab be ordered by court otherwise she would loose custody? Just the fact that she tested negative while they keep explaining to us and pointing towards her legally prescribed opiates is really bugging me.
  • Love 1
(edited)

Can anyone please tell me why these bit he's always complain about being stressed or bored??? Wtf do you do all day to be bored or stressed. When you have kids you're never bored. And when you have others taking care of your kids plus you get paid for bring on tv. Real folks like me are stressed. Real folks work full time, go to school, cook, clean, and take care of a family. So wtf are these kids stressed about?

Nipples and Jenelle don't do shit but complain. I'm glad Barbs didn't take Jenelle's bs. I hope she continues doing that to Jenelle. Jenelle only wants to be a sometime mom when it works for her. She needs to stop it with those crocodile tears. She didn't think of Jace when she planned that vacation. If Jace was in foster care Jenelle would've been lost her rights, which means she might not even have contact with Jace. Barbara needs to start putting her foot down and show Jenelle some tough love. I would completely cut Jenelle off, until she gets her act together.

Chelsea isn't all that great either. I'm tired of the Chelsea praise. She isn't that great. She met this guy name Cole who and she allows her daughter to call him her boyfriend. ..HIGHLY inappropriate and that could open so many dangerous doors if he was a child predator. ..he can easily say hey Aubrey you know I'm your boyfriend and you know what boyfriends and girlfriends do with each other. Chelsea also called cole a hot piece of ass while aubrey was sitting right next to her. She is a dense airhead with a rich daddy that makes all her decisions and does everything but wipe her ass. Sorry I'm not on the Chelsea love train. She also slept with Adam while Taylor was pregnant. Girl has low self esteem. I bet if Adam sweet talked her she'll be right back with him.

Edited by Darknight
  • Love 5

I just can't with this deleted scene with Nips & Nelle

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-2-deleted-scene-jenelle-and-nathan-talk-about-barbara/1220172/video/#id=1736919

So Nips & Nelle never fight except for when she is aggravated which makes Nips aggregated and all the aggravation is caused by Barb, so of course they are going to take Jace away as Barb does not care about either Janelle or Jace.

I just feel like banging my head on the desk from the stupidity.

There are no words for how oblivious these two are.

"After we get Jace back and your mom starts acting like a mom and showing that she cares about you and your son."

W. T. F. is Barb doing RIGHT NOW while you two are sitting around whining in the Virgin Islands??

Leah's evil twin child. This is how I view her, except this child's hair is combed. Sorry for this huge photo. My first time figuring out the image thingy: 4DTwCZr.png

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I think I just peed my in pants

• Love 2
(edited)

Hmmm...I have noticed that she's starting to look a lot more like Mama Dawn in the face as she ages, particularly around her mouth area, if that makes sense.

When Aubree ran to Adam & he picked her up and hugged her, she waved to and kept looking at an older couple behind Adam. They (or at least the man) waved back. The couple had their faces blurred. I'm pretty sure they're Adam's parents. (And if I was one of Adam' s parents you better believe I wouldn't want to show my face on national TV.)

MTV Money. Book deal money. MTV "fame."

Seriously, when I think about the fact that an enlisted guy and a dental assistant (who isn't currently working outside of the home) own close to a $300k home (you can check out Kail's thread here to see that info on her new house) & drive a Mercedes (& I think their other car is a big expensive newish SUV), I question why my husband and I went to college. Apparently we should have just sought out MTV reality show gigs. Every time the MTV cameras showed Kail's car on the way to the concert with its Mercedes insignia on it, I got a little star by. No way would they be able to afford that stuff without MTV. Javi's gotta have friends who are other enlisted people and their spouses who have jobs that would pay around what a dental assistant would make - and he's gotta know losing Kail means losing that lifestyle.

Also, Lincoln is so ridiculously cute. Kaiser must have inherited Jenelle's love of laying around. I believe the St Thomas vacation/fight was in January. I think Kaiser would have been six months old. My son was scooting and rolling around and would not be cool just laying around by himself while awake while my husband and I got dressed, complained about Barb, had melt downs on the stairs (which were clearly devoid of real tears - I see you, Jenelle), and whatever else they were doing while pretty much ignoring the baby. They are so lucky they got such a chill baby. Or at least Kaiser is lucky he's so chill, easy going, and not super curious, because then Jenelle and Nathan wouldn't be able to just plunk him in a swing, etc for long stretches of time.

I rolled my eyes so hard when Leah said Jeremy's mom was watching Addie so she could have a break. Some of you may remember that on last week's episode's thread I went on an epic rant about all the help Leah has. Yeah, she needs a break all right....

That baby needs to get a job!  LOL.  My six month old sat in front of my closet mirror looking at herself and playing with her stuffed bear this morning while I got ready.  That's pretty normal behavior for a six month old, actually.  I guess you have an overachiever baby.  ;)  I remember seeing him kind of boxed in, tho?  Maybe that's why he wasn't all over the place. That's not to say Kaiser isn't totally genetically screwed coming from Jenelle and Nathan.  That poor baby doesn't have a chance.  

Edited by lezlers

I don't have kids, but my mom always told me that bottle fed babies sleep through the night better, because formula kept them full longer than breastfed babies, who had to nurse more frequently. So with that understanding, I doubt Jenelle gave up her precious sleep for long.

Ugh, tell that to my two bottle fed kids.  I'm so fucking tired.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaiser probably gets little to no stimulation and that's why he's so docile. Kind of like those babies warehoused in Eastern European orphanages. They never get out of their cribs so they just sort of lay there.

Does Jenelle still have Kaiser in real time? Or has he been dumped off on one of the grandparents because she's like, so stressed out.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

One bottle fed child and one breast fed child here. Bullshit on all of that. The only difference I noticed? More diapers with the breast fed one. That's it. :)

I breastfed my daughter and she slept through the night from day one (actually, her first meal was formula because she wasn't strong enough to latch, but within a few hours was able to)- at 5 months my body decided to just stop making milk so she got formula, and continued to sleep through the night. I think it depends on the baby, tbh.

• Love 2

Nipples mother is the primary caretaker of the Roll. They moved closer to her so that could happen. And she has him in daycare when Doris isn't available. So Jenelle probably has him 10% of the time. That's enough to stress her out.

• Love 4

Breast-fed all my kids. No bit of fucking difference as to how well they slept or didn't sleep. All that means is, all babies are different.

GreatKazu - that photo is so spot on! It looks just like Leah's spawn. In fact, that could be Leah's school photo when she was a little omen. She still is, in fact. I'd love for that photo to be tweeted to Leah. Imagine her response?

Nipples mother is the primary caretaker of the Roll. They moved closer to her so that could happen.

Nathan likely moved closer to his mother not only because of Kaiser, but to isolate Jenelle from Barb.

• Love 5

Nipples mother is the primary caretaker of the Roll. They moved closer to her so that could happen. And she has him in daycare when Doris isn't available. So Jenelle probably has him 10% of the time. That's enough to stress her out.

Why am I not surprised? Nathan has no job, so why can't he take care of the Roll while Jenelle is at school? He has plenty of time to do steroids and hit the gym.

• Love 3

I've got one of each. They both woke the whole damn house up when they wanted to. That kinda happens with a baby. It happens again with teenagers.

I. Just talked to my mom. It was nice stuff, until she asked about my adult child visiting. He texted me some nasty stuff yesterday. Boy is gonna get his block knocked off. No witnesses, either. Too many people here today, he knew he did wrong. That's why he brought his new dog. Momma didn't raise no fool.

(This would be the bottle fed baby.) and he's gonna get his ass handed to him in the same way Jennelle should. At least I've only gotten parked with a dog. Babs got a human. There are no words.

• Love 4

Really? I know she posts a lot of pics with Kaiser, but she seems to travel a ton. Who was Kaiser with when Nathan and Jenelle were broken up??

Next week, the previews show us that Nathan doesn't even give two shits about Jace. As if I needed proof of it.

Yeah, he went the whole "your son, not my problem route." I was extremely happy to see that because it's another major reason why Jace will never be sent to live with Jenipples. Thank God. He's happy where he is.

I also can't wait till Jenelle starts apply for jobs in her major and the employers are like, Who the fuck told you that someone other than a seriously shady dr. with a majorly shady practice, as in gives drugs freely to people just out of jail, like one poster mentioned, or who are clearly addicts, would ever give your sorry ass with a serious arrest record a job in this field. AND laugh in her stupid face.

• Love 5

Since she is taking prescription opiates for "headaches" why it said negative on her test? Even if her test was not as specific as yours she should still test positive at least on that one. There were some numbers on that paper but I don't have HDtv so it was difficult to read. But she definitely tested negative on all. It just seems very odd. Could we possibly see some other earlier testing? On the other hand she was definitely relieved that she tested negative. Is MTV not showing the real test results? Could she be in trouble and her recent rehab be ordered by court otherwise she would loose custody? Just the fact that she tested negative while they keep explaining to us and pointing towards her legally prescribed opiates is really bugging me.

I'm a former lab tech. For anybody that can't read the screencap, Leah was tested for amphetamines, cocaine metabolites, opiates, phencylidine (PCP) and THC metabolites (5 panel test) and then an extended opiate panel. A regular opiate panel usually just tests for codeine and morphine but an extended one will test for oxycodone and oxymorphone (semi-synthetic opiates). The third column on the page is the screening cutoff and the fifth column is the confirmation cutoff. Screening is when it's first tested. If the results comes back positive from screening, then another part of the hair sample is cut and ran again for confirmation.

All of this is to say, in general, under range values are not reported unless specifically asked for so whether she had 0 pg/mg or 499 pg/mg for opiates, in the eyes of the lab, she tested negative. Without making this post too long, they ran a truly general panel on her which actually astounded me. Basically, the confirmation value can sometimes be set higher than the screening value if it's known that the subject has a script and the sample will come back positive at the screening level. Alternately, some labs will just up the screening value to a script-appropriate number. The fact that they ran her labs at the standard level and it came negative legitimately surprised me. I was sure her confirmation value would be higher.

• Love 7

I was assuming she only took the opiates for headaches as needed, meaning not every day.