Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Shakedown

• Start Topic

I am way too old to be this excited that the show is back tonight. I make myself feel better about watching by reminding myself that I was a teen mom but I still feel shame to be so happy it's back.

I can't wait to see how my girl Chelsea is.

• Love 6
(edited)

And here is the clip of next week with the results.

The bottom of that paper shows they cut 1.5 inches of head hair off.  

Edited by Mkay

Hey guys! I am going to move the talk about this episode over to Teen Mom 2: Things That Don't Fit Anywhere I'm also going to rename it so it's more appropriate, general chatter or something. (suggestions welcome!) I like putting the episode threads up before the show airs but they are getting really cluttered up with chatter and speculation long before the episode airs. So it makes it hard for folks to navigate and read when they really want to talk specifics. So that's where this stuff will be until the episode airs. I don't want to lock this topic but if you have something to add before the air date, make sure it's a link or a clip from the episode or something like that. 

• Love 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pg98Kz75w&index=1&list=PLBPLVvU_jvGtKhup3rjLvYUhT4GAtTiW4

I would just like to call attention to the moment where Leah and Leslee hug and kiss on the cheek while celebrating Leah's victorious sobriety, and baby Aderall is sitting on Leslee's lap, chewing a Styrofoam cup.

• Love 6
(edited)

Eew Gracie urinated in her pants and thought is was funny. Like there wasn't enough to dislike about that brat. Like mother, like daughter.

OMG those "Little Hug" juices at Leah's! I have never seen a box of them that big! That was a Costco-size box. I didn't even know those were still produced, and I'm fairly certain they are 80% HFCS. Giving one to the baby??? Because every Mom's question when giving their baby juice is, "blue or purple?"

Eta: I found the list of ingredients for the Little Hugs.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Polyphosphates, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red 40 (Punch And Grape), Yellow 6 And Yellow 5 (Orange), Blue 1 (Grape And Blue Raspberry).

But hey, they're gluten free!

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 6

When Nathan was telling the restaurant that he has the most amazing woman (Or however he worded it) I said to my husband "Now would be a good time for someone to say, OH! That Crackhead from Teen Mom 2!"  LOL

• Love 7
(edited)

Sorry Leah, not buying your act, the only reason anyone is that happy to pass a drug test is because they know there's a chance they may fail it. I get randomly drug tested at work, and most of the time, I forget about it until I get my results because I have nothing to worry about.

Was Nathan's blond friend CGI'd in? She did not look like a real human, good Lord.

Janelle "He knows my triggers"

Like speaking to her.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 16
(edited)

Eew Gracie urinated in her pants and thought is was funny. Like there wasn't enough to dislike about that brat. Like mother, like daughter.

OMG those "Little Hug" juices at Leah's! I have never seen a box of them that big! That was a Costco-size box. I didn't even know those were still produced, and I'm fairly certain they are 80% HFCS. Giving one to the baby??? Because every Mom's question when giving their baby juice is, "blue or purple?"

Eta: I found the list of ingredients for the Little Hugs.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Polyphosphates, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red 40 (Punch And Grape), Yellow 6 And Yellow 5 (Orange), Blue 1 (Grape And Blue Raspberry).

But hey, they're gluten free!

I have a friend who always has at least one of those big boxes of Little Hugs at her house. She has three kids 6 & under and that's pretty much all they drink (at least one of the kids is quite overweight). She has a college degree and is a great volunteer at their school. I have no idea what she's thinking with those drinks - all I can figure is that well, it's the South (although I was raised in the South & we never had Little Hugs at our house) and they are ridiculously cheap (my friend receives Food Stamps & doesn't have a lot of extra money)

Leah probably thinks Little Hugs are fine because they at least don't have caffeine in them, so they're just a tad better than giving your kid Mountain Dew.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3

And lazy. Jennelle loads up on them, too. Make a pitcher of Kool-Aid! Not that it's better but, damn.

Good grief, these girls would be dumbfounded by stabbing a yogurt with a plastic spoon and freezing it for the kids to have a sweet treat.

• Love 5

Javi Marroquin ‏@JaviM9

Big papi Thursday! #TeenMom2

Gag me!! Ugh he annoys the mess out of me.

Does he refer to himself as big papi as a joke? Because he has to know that people hate it. I have read people mocking the big papi thing on multiple sites, so it's not just here. He's seriously so irrelevant, but he's under the impression that he's some kind of star.

• Love 3

Does he refer to himself as big papi as a joke? Because he has to know that people hate it. I have read people mocking the big papi thing on multiple sites, so it's not just here. He's seriously so irrelevant, but he's under the impression that he's some kind of star.

I think he just REALLY thinks he is something.  

• Love 4

I don't think Leah is into reading ingredients on food containers for her kids considering she fed Adderall cheeto's when she was a baby. She seems relieved to me that her drug test came back negative.

Aubree looked so cute in her little Christmas dress.

If I was Kail's friends I would be scared to death to drive with her. She was eating and putting on her make up while driving! She didn't seem like she wanted to hang out with Javi after the concert. And her friends need to STFU. And stay out of Kail and Javi's marriage problems.

I hate when Jenelle and Nathan talk shit about Barb. She has raised Jace from birth and this is the thanks those two assholes give her. And Jenelle fake crying about seeing 'her son' was so fake and pathetic. She sure got over it once she got to the Caribbean.

I thought it was asinine that Nathan interrupted every one in the restaurant ' s dinners just to propose to Jenelle. I swear I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they were going to pop out of my head! You know that marriage will probably not take place until Jenelle gets custody of Jace. Which means probably never.

• Love 10

Negative?!?! What kind of Appalachian voodoo did she pull to pass a hair-follicle drug test?

I'm imagining Leah hunting through the woods, a la "Into the Woods," collecting things for the witch so she could have a sobriety potion. A hat so camo that it blends into the forest, a lunchable so inedible even the girlses won't eat it, extensions as purple as the dye for the baby's head and a deer cam with some backwoods loving recorded on it.

• Love 16

If I was Kail's friends I would be scared to death to drive with her. She was eating and putting on her make up while driving! She didn't seem like she wanted to hang out with Javi after the concert. And her friends need to STFU. And stay out of Kail and Javi's marriage problems.

I totally agree that Kail's friends needed to butt out, but in their defense, it's probably hard to not to get involved when they're screaming at each other right in front of you, and Kail won't let it go on the 1hr+ ride to Philly. Was I the only one who thought it was really ridiculous for Javi to come all the way to Philly to "hang out" after that fight about him not trusting her? That just proved her point. (Kailyn, I hate you for making me defend you.) It seems like he's seeing to it that she has no life or fun outside of him and their marriage. He doesn't even seem to like sharing her with the kids. We've barely seen those kids over the two episodes.

• Love 9

How showy was Nathan's proposal? He spent more time talking to the other diners (who gave zero fucks, and were probably bemused/annoyed at the doofus interrupting their vacation) and playing it up for the cameras than he did speaking TO Jenelle about why he loves her and wants to spend his life with her. It was so obvious to me in that moment that he doesn't really love her, he's just using her for sex, money and d-list notoriety. I know some people like to go all out for public proposals, and that's great for them. I've seen a couple, and I thought they were sweet, because I could tell that they were in love. This just looked like a bad performance on his part, and it's painful to watch, because she doesn't see it. She's a horrid bitch, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to watch anyone get played.

Two other Nathan comments...

He couldn't mention enough times how great it was to be away from the kids. Bitch, you two have three kids between the two of you and you only have custody of one, and who knows how much they even have him.

I fumed at the moment where they showed that sign that says "do not feed iguanas" and then switch to Nathan feeding an iguana something orange. If it had been Leah, I would have said a cheeseball. So even in St. Thomas they mistreat animals. (Where that at though?)

• Love 12

How showy was Nathan's proposal? He spent more time talking to the other diners (who gave zero fucks, and were probably bemused/annoyed at the doofus interrupting their vacation) and playing it up for the cameras than he did speaking TO Jenelle about why he loves her and wants to spend his life with her. It was so obvious to me in that moment that he doesn't really love her, he's just using her for sex, money and d-list notoriety. I know some people like to go all out for public proposals, and that's great for them. I've seen a couple, and I thought they were sweet, because I could tell that they were in love. This just looked like a bad performance on his part, and it's painful to watch, because she doesn't see it. She's a horrid bitch, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to watch anyone get played.

Two other Nathan comments...

He couldn't mention enough times how great it was to be away from the kids. Bitch, you two have three kids between the two of you and you only have custody of one, and who knows how much they even have him.

I fumed at the moment where they showed that sign that says "do not feed iguanas" and then switch to Nathan feeding an iguana something orange. If it had been Leah, I would have said a cheeseball. So even in St. Thomas they mistreat animals. (Where that at though?)

I hate these two and wish they'd just run away together and vanish. Everyone who has these losers in their life would be better off if they weren't a part of it.

From day one of seeing Nathan, even before it was confirmed what a sleazebag he is, I have had a strong physical and mental reaction to him. I can't stand hearing him talk or seeing him on our screen. I have to cover my eyes or FF when he is on, much like a grotesque scene in a horror movie. He is pure filth and he makes me sick.

• Love 7
(edited)

This episode was infuriating! Ugh. Watching Janelle be to run around st Thomas makes me mad, watching all of Leah's A babies scream, watching Kaitlynn and Javi have a fight about nothing.. Not an enjoyable moment tonight. Although Aubree in her Christmas concert was adorable.

But Adam being all 'same thing as last year right?' Its your daughters Christmas show! Who cares if she's singing the same songs?!?!?!? Shut up

Also Janelle and Nathan. I'm sorry I feel like there's something we don't know and that Barb would not just shut Janelle out and not let her see Jace. I feel Janelle was editing the truth there.

Honestly surprised leah passed her drug test.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8

I'm imagining Leah hunting through the woods, a la "Into the Woods," collecting things for the witch so she could have a sobriety potion. A hat so camo that it blends into the forest, a lunchable so inedible even the girlses won't eat it, extensions as purple as the dye for the baby's head and a deer cam with some backwoods loving recorded on it.

This episode hasn't aired in my time zone yet, but you should know that this made me laugh like a damn idiot. 

• Love 3

Aubree on Paisley:  Cuz she's my baby girl.

OMG....so cute.  You can tell she spends a lot of time with Chelsea because that sounded just like her. lol

Chelsea, to me, seems to be getting worse about talking shit about Adam in front of Aubree. Aubree was right in between Chelsea and her mom when Chelsea was talking about how glad she was to be with Cole and not Adam and what a shitty person Adam is. Of course, that's true. But 5 year old Aubree doesn't need to hear that. I previously thought Chelsea showed some maturity but I wonder if she's slipping now that Aubree has Cole in her life and Chelsea doesn't think she needs to refrain from knocking Adam down?

My teenaged daughter walking through the room as TM2 is on - "Isn't kaiser some kind of bread?"  Yes, it is. It is a roll. lol  That kid is the spittin' image of Nathan. Lets hope he has a better personality. Poor kid stuck with Nathan and Jenelle genes.

And I want to know, too, how Leah passed that drug test. "If" I pass? 

• Love 3

Fuck you, Jenelle. You don't even know what it is to stress about real problems. The word "stress" should not be part of your vocabulary you effing bitch. Plenty of people on this TM board have real problems, real issues, real health problems, they can't have time away from their kids like you do you stupid twat.

Why was Leah wearing that 80s Michael Jackson-looking jacket?

• Love 10

Fuck you, Jenelle. You don't even know what it is to stress about real problems. The word "stress" should not be part of your vocabulary you effing bitch. Plenty of people on this TM board have real problems, real issues, real health problems, they can't have time away from their kids like you do you stupid twat.

I was yelling at my TV during her "I'm so stressed, my mom is so mean" speech but I was using much stronger words than twat.

Kail is such an ass. What a buzzkill. When Javi went to kiss her and she said he needs to apologize does she ever stop to think that she's making the other people in the room uncomfortable?

Poor Corey just looks beaten down. He's so concerned for his girls and it shows. Leah and her crazy pupils piss me off.

I really need to stop watching this shit. I hate everybody except Corey and his family, Chelsea and her family and sometimes Barbara.

Every other person and every other scene infuriates me for one reason or the other. I don't know why I continue to torture myself this way.

• Love 8
(edited)

Holy crap is Aubree just the cutest thing I've ever seen. It was so awkward to see Chelsea's reaction to her running straight to her dad after the show. That must have sucked. 

I really feel for Corey; he wants to be nice to Leah but she won't even give him an inch. He wants to HELP, Leah, Jesus. Imagine what Chelsea's going through--her baby's dad gets to be the "cool weekend dad," and of course, she's a kid so she's going to favor him because he's there for the fun times and not the struggles. Corey is not only willing to be there for the struggles, but he actually WANTS to. Count your blessings, girl, and give him half. I know you're upset about giving up that sweet sweet child support, but goddamn, as much as you talk about doing what's best for the girlses, it'd be nice if you actually acted like it every once in awhile.

Cole is such a little dork. I love seeing him and Chelsea together. "Are you going to dance like a robot, Aub.Ree.?" I laughed like an a-hole at that.

The extra footage of Babs rolling around in the driveway on that giant tricycle was hilarious. I like her new haircut too.

I still can't hate Javi. He's acting like a little buttmunch, but he seems to genuinely want to spend time with Kail, who just never learned how to be pleasant or non-combative. 

I just read that TMOG was being renewed for another season and all I could think of was, why bother? Just give us more footage of these wackos. I don't even care that Chelsea is boring. Aubs is cute enough to have her own scenes anyway, plus the other girls more than make up for the lack of drama.

Edit: this Bristol Palin lookalike opening up the drug test envelope like a Maury guest host is killing me. "Leah, you were asked if you were on drugs, you said no, the drug test determined that was...a li--wait, I mean, you were telling the truth! (Really?)"

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 14

How did Leah pass her drug test? She slurs her words and looks like she's about to pass out in every scene. Don't we already know that she goes to rehab? I guess I just assumed it was court-ordered. Did she instead go on her own? Anyone know?

• Love 5

Oh man... I made myself watch this episode but I'm having a harder and harder time with the show overall.

Kail - you're a bitch and constantly looking for a fight.  And whaddaya know, you find it. Poor kids. She's right, it's a horrible example for the kids. I don't think she comprehends exactly WHAT is the bad example, but I do agree with her on that point.

Leah - I figured she'd pass the drug tests. Corey even pretty much said it, she's got prescriptions for all the stuff she's taking, so she's getting away with it even though he knows she's completely (again his words) jacked up and driving the kids around. I couldn't identify one scene on tonight's episode where she DIDN'T look high. She obviously knew it was questionable or she wouldn't have been so worried about the results. If someone does a drug test on me I'm not worried because I KNOW they're not going to find anything. In her case... she sure looked relieved when it came back negative. I was surprised they said "none of this in your system" - I figured it was going to be more like "nothing in your system that wasn't prescribed."

Jenelle also drove me crazy. When she was bitching about her Mom not taking her calls, all I could think about was last week's episode where Jenelle refused to take her Mom's Happy Birthday call. Thank you producers/editors for that cut scene between the "please don't feed the iguanas" sign and Nathan feeding the iguanas. I probably enjoyed that too much.

Chelsea continues to impress me. So I guess I do like one of the moms...ha.  How on earth does Adam have such adorable children?  Aubree and Paislee are so cute!!  I was a little skeptical about the whole idea of Chelsea and Taylor using the same lawyer at first from the previews, but now after seeing the episode I think it might be a pretty good idea.

Not that it really matters, but don't they actually pluck the hair out if it's a follicle test?

• Love 5

How did Leah pass her drug test? She slurs her words and looks like she's about to pass out in every scene. Don't we already know that she goes to rehab? I guess I just assumed it was court-ordered. Did she instead go on her own? Anyone know?

The only thing I can come up with is that she's high as a kite but it's all prescribed so she's getting away with it.

And her rehab was for stress and exhaustion, not drugs. (ha - yeah right - but that's the story)

• Love 5

Not that it really matters, but don't they actually pluck the hair out if it's a follicle test?

My understanding is that they do cut from the root. We had this conversation on the Leah thread when someone posted the preview video. Now, if they did cut her hair from the bottom instead of the root, that is pretty fucking, hillbilly stupid and that would explain why she passed. Everyone knows you cut from the root/scalp.

I was yelling at my TV during her "I'm so stressed, my mom is so mean" speech but I was using much stronger words than twat.

I really need to stop watching this shit. I hate everybody except Corey and his family, Chelsea and her family and sometimes Barbara.

Every other person and every other scene infuriates me for one reason or the other. I don't know why I continue to torture myself this way.

LOL  And you asked me why I wanted to see this show come to an end? This is why ^^^^^^^  :-)   The tempers flare up, the blood pressure rises, the curse words come out. We watch bitches, like Jenelle and Leah, claim they are "So stressed out!" over nothing!!  swear, one day I will throw something at the television and then I will have to come up with an excuse to tell my spouse as to why the flat screen is busted.

Fuck it. If Leah doesn't' want Cory's help, I will take him. I will take his dad, too. Aw hell. Give me Ryan's dad as well.

I am happy as a clam that Chelsea and Adam's ex have gotten together. This is how one behaves like an adult. There was that time Chelsea was upset at that girl. Now, they are a tag team. You go girls!!

I see in the preview that Kail is throwing out the divorce card again. Kail, just get the damn divorce already for the sake of the kids. How I wish Javi would call her bluff and tell her he agrees with a divorce. She won't get spousal support, she will no longer get benefits for herself, her life will turn upside down when she is left to figure out how she will do anything without help from him or his family.

• Love 5

My guess as to how Leah passed her drug test is the test only looked for the presence of the drugs, not the levels. She has a scrip for something for anxiety and a scrip for something for pain. She declared those drugs when she tested, so their presence was okay. She's abusing what she has scrips for and probably buying more pills after she eats all of hers. They need to do a more high tech urine test that checks the levels of the drugs. I see one in her future :)

So, in Jenelle's fucked up mind, it's perfectly fine for her to ignore Barb when she calls to wish her a happy birthday, then scream at her to fucking shut up, shut up, shut up  then hang up on her when she calls to tell her she's going on another vacation. Which, obviously included a weekend she was supposed to have Jace because Barb said she'd have to make different plans with Jace. But, when  Barb won't answer Jenelle's calls, the world is ending and she's so stressed!!! I'm so glad we know that the trip to St Thomas turned into a shitshow and that it's all on cellphone video on YouTube. Do we know if Nipples gets paid from MTV or if he just rides on Jenelle's check? I'm finding it hilarious to think he used her money to pay for airfare, hotels and an engagement ring to make his ridiculous proposal.

• Love 10

This just looked like a bad performance on his part, and it's painful to watch, because she doesn't see it. She's a horrid bitch, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to watch anyone get played.

I feel you, but I actually love watching her get played.

Adam being all 'same thing as last year right?' Its your daughters Christmas show! Who cares if she's singing the same songs?!?!?!?

Can't stand Adam, obvs, but when they showed the concert, I was thinking how hard it would be to pretend to enjoy that. Then again, I'm an old hag and kids bore me to tears.

Chelsea, to me, seems to be getting worse about talking shit about Adam in front of Aubree. Aubree was right in between Chelsea and her mom when Chelsea was talking about how glad she was to be with Cole and not Adam and what a shitty person Adam is.

And called Cole "a hot piece of ass!" All of that messy conversation was in front of Aubree. Also, she claimed to be over Adam "for two years" when we all know she was his side chick every time he broke up with Taylor.

F'love Corey for putting "prescriptions" in air quotes. He's the real MVP of the episode.

I would have thought that the dramatic opening of the drug test envelope was enacted for the cameras, but Leah was way too overjoyed at having passed. She acted like she won the damn lottery (and I guess she did).

• Love 8

Oh my God I screamed aloud when I saw her handing that Hug off to her daughter!!!  Just pour sugar directly into her mouth next time.  I know we always joke here about what horrible things she feeds her kids and then in the opening scene she is shown opening the enormous box of basically the worst thing ever.  Is there a worse "juice"?!  I can't think of one.  Plus then the poor kid just toddled off to who knows where why Leah and Jeremy chatted in the kitchen. 

• Love 3

During that St. Thomas trip we know there was a fight about the family and friends who also went on MTV's dime via Nathan and Jenelle's earnings. I posted a link to that story. What I didn't know was, Jenelle wished death upon her brother-in-law who had gone to Iraq. She screams that she wished he had died like his friend had died. Here is the video:

Her fucking lame ass apology:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/16/jenelle-evans-apologizes-fight-video-teen-mom-2-veteran-brother-in-law/#!

You know, this vicious, slimy, no good c*nt, could pass away tomorrow and I wouldn't give a flying fuck about her. I would be happy for Barb, Jace, and Kaiser.

• Love 7
(edited)

Can't figure out why her kids are running around and shrieking like that...by the time they are teens, they might

glow in the dark.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 6
(edited)

Hmm. It's Appalachia, so the crone could be a combination of the one in "Pumpkinhead" and the granny in Julianne Moore's movie "Shelter".

I laughed when Leah's baby Addy-whatever took a bite out of the styrofoam cup holding whatever orange snack food of the day she was eating. Probably tasted good to her poor thing.

It had more nutrients than her regular diet at Leah's. Maybe it's like those poor rural souls that have an addiction to eating clay soils because of malnutrition.

Also, dear Leah, where your kids' drinks come from:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ov4HjDHWUe4/hqdefault.jpg

During that St. Thomas trip we know there was a fight about the family and friends who also went on MTV's dime via Nathan and Jenelle's earnings.

Being in places named for saints seem to inspire her worst moments.

Why was Leah wearing that 80s Michael Jackson-looking jacket?

To go with the 80s hair, of course :)

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

Javi and Kail are so dysfunctional. How long have they been married? Not even a year right? And she's already at her breaking point? She's telling her friends, "We both know what's coming". Wow. I'm surprised they're together in real time, but it won't be long.....And let's be clear. Javi did not show up in Philly after the concert so he could apologize and have a nice time with his wife. No, he pawned his child off on his sister so he could hurry out and check up on Kail. 

We know V is pregnant now, so ostensibly she ends up going with Jo if he moves. But I found it kind of refreshing that she wasn't just leaping to move out of state with him. She loves him, but she has a life, a job, other considerations. 

So maybe Jenelle should counsel Kail on how to get pas the "hump" in her relationship. Since, you know, you start out with the "honeymoon" phase, then comes the "we hate each other and get the cops called on us because we're fighting so badly" phase. But if you can just past that, it's smooth sailing. Baahahahahahaha! Don't worry, Jenelle, I saw a camel just a ways down the street. Another hump is coming. 

I mean, forget all of YOUR issues, but look at your boyfriend and how little he cares about your relationship with your son. It was written all over his face when she was having her meltdown about not being able to say goodbye to Jace. And, let's be clear, while I don't think Jenelle "deserves" anything when it comes to Jace, Barb was acting like a 13-year-old. She wasn't keeping Jace from Jenelle for his own good or because Jenelle was engaging in dangerous behavior or anything. It was just personal because her feelings were hurt. But anyhow, so here's Jenelle sobbing about it, and Nathan's face says - "I don't really care about you seeing your son, just don't be in a bad mood on our trip". 

It's quite clear, to me, that Nathan could give two figs about Jace. He had fun playing with him for awhile, but he has his OWN son now. So Jace has become an afterthought. He makes me ill. 

Jenelle and her friend dressed up to go out to dinner = tacky girls heading to their first prom. Jenelle looked like crap. She's all puffy now, and I'm sure that's extra baby weight, which I don't begrudge her. At all. But it's like she's still dressing for her pre-preggo body. You could see every lump in that dress. And I really don't like lighter hair on her. 

Chelsea looks great and I think Cole seems like a sweetheart. I don't get any red flags from him at all. He seems very laid back and that's just what Chelsea needs. He also seems to genuinely like Aubree - moreso than her dumbass father does. I think it's quite possible that Chelsea has matured enough to realize what's toxic in a relationship and hopefully this one lasts. 

I do take back what I said last week about Chelsea not talking smack in front of Aubrey. She was pretty bad about it this week, complete with reference to what a "hot piece of ass" her boyfriend is. C'mon, Chels, get it together!

It made me really sad when Aubree asked if Paisley was coming to her concert. She just loves her little sister. It would be nice if Chelsea and Taylor could get the girls together once in awhile. They don't have to be best friends, but you know Adumb isn't going to foster that relationship. Frankly, I think he only showed up to the concert because they were filming. And maybe for a Cole sighting. 

The best part, though, was when Lois Griffin asked if Adumb was coming and Chelsea was like, "Mom, he's right there!" Ha! Never change, Mary!

Was it just me, or did Leah looked quite surprised and relieved at her drug test results? I'm just curious how much notice she was given before having to test? And how long do certain drugs stay in your system? Do they test for RX drugs? And what's the parameter there? I mean, many people do have legitimate prescriptions for pain pills and the like, how do these test determine if someone is abusing them? Or can they? Either way, we know the truth. 

Germy seems so over her, her crazy kids, and her constant drama with Cory. I bet he can't wait to go back to work. 

• Love 6
During that St. Thomas trip we know there was a fight about the family and friends who also went on MTV's dime via Nathan and Jenelle's earnings. I posted a link to that story. What I didn't know was, Jenelle wished death upon her brother-in-law who had gone to Iraq. She screams that she wished he had died like his friend had died. Here is the video:

Holy crap, I actually did not know about that one. Not surprising, though. Seems like Jenelle can't go more than 2 days without fighting with someone. Barb was unreachable, so she had to take it on someone. That bitch. Nathan is a real POS himself, but how could he be with someone that wished death on his brother and had the gall to bring up the loss of one of his friends during the war? That's some cold shit right there. 

• Love 4

The extra footage of Babs rolling around in the driveway on that giant tricycle was hilarious. I like her new haircut too.

That was pretty cute. I'm glad she's trying to play with Jace. And I noticed in that scene that Jace is still calling Barb "mom" so ha ha, F You, Jenelle. But then I remembered that quote from Chris Rock, and I felt badly. "If a kid calls his grandma 'mommy' and his mama, 'Pam,' he's going to jail."
  • Love 14
(edited)

Chelsea - not sure if using the same lawyer as another baby mama is a good idea. But I did laugh at the lawyer's reaction when Chelsea said Adam wanted 50/50 custody. He started laughing because I'm sure as a family law attorney, he sees this kind of blowing smoke up clients asses all the time. Esp when Adam has an extensive rap sheet, doesn't pay his CS and doesn't abide by the stipulations of his visitation.  I mean seriously. Of course we all know the only reason he filed the motion was to a) reduce CS and b) be a dick. Yeah Adam, it's the same old shit every year at those concerts. Get used to it. My ears still hurt from many years later from elementary school concerts. Yeah, its boring and annoying. But it's your kid. God he's an asshole. 

Which brings me to Leah. If there was ever a dad who was sincere about wanting to have more time with his kids, it's Corey. Good Lord, Leah is too wrapped up in her perspective and perhaps drugs to see that she is so lucky to have an ex like that. I wish we had more clairity about the drug test. So if you have a scrip and tell them, do they not test for that? I don't get it. They made it sound like she had nothing in her system at all, perscribed or not. 

Janelle is an asshole and Nips is right there with her. Nips wanted Janelle to call Babs and rub the engagement in her face, Dickhead. I don't get the Babs hate from them. Ok, and WTF is Nathan in school for?? And Janelle is studying to be a med asst? So much wrong. First of all, most of those med assisting programs are run by for profits, who take your money and you don't get much in return. There is almost zero value to one of those "degrees". But outside of that, what healthcare organization is going to hire a convicted felon with multiple convictions for drugs to work in their facility? Where there is access to patient info and prescription pads? I'm all for rehabilitation of offenders, but not in my doctor's office. What  healthcare professional is going to risk that kind of liability?

I cannot with Kail. The more those two fight, the more I think they deserve each other. I felt bad for Vee. She is in a no win situation. She has a job and a life but Jo wants to move. He dumped it all on her shoulders. Not fair. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5