Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Alaska

It was in black and white (though it seemed more sepia toned to me) and very nicely edited, with scenes shot from different angles, as though someone took days and days worth of film and then carefully put them together to make a 43 second film about infected people committing suicide.  It was yet another example of the writers/producers not thinking something through.

OK. That made me laugh harder than I should have. I rewatched it since I wrote that and I do remember it but I just thought it meant nothing. I swear to God. On the ground of Chester's Mill there must be spraypainted foot prints signifying dance steps so the actors know how to get from one scene to another.

That's the only thing that explains how horribly bad this story is. It moves forward but when you are crossing a line, "forward" encompasses 180 degrees.

• Love 1

I rewatched it since I wrote that and I do remember it but I just thought it meant nothing. 

I am confident that it will mean nothing. They may mention it in another episode, but eventually, they will either forget about it or they will determine that the egg doesn't infect people or giant sea turtles will invade the dome and they will move on to the next crisis (and they will have to burn down the city hall dorm to create hot air to inflate balloons that they will then pop so the sea turtles will choke on them).

• Love 1

Even though everyone has been in VR for a year, it is still fall in Chester's Mill

They weren't in VR for over a year, they said it felt like over a year.