Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Falesha & Jacqueline

It's been four days and I'm still hearing Tracey's voice in my head.  I can never, ever un-see or un-hear any of that.  WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT???? Although I am still frightened to my very core, I'm leaning towards Tracey's a big old fake & put on a truly creepy act to get on the teevee.  I HAVE to believe it was fake so I can sleep at night.  I mean, HANNAH MONTANA IS HER ROLE MODEL?  Children are just like puppies?  Bitch has a job?   None of it was real.  It couldn't have been.  In fact, this episode never aired. 

• Love 2

I soley created this profile to express my emence disgust for that loser, dolphin toothed Tracy bitch. People like this should be lock away to rot in their own misery. She's ugly inside and out and she knows it. I hope someone at her job saw this show and fired her from her daycare job. She should not be allowed to be around children and have her behavior and psycho personality rub off on them. I commend her victim for being so mentally strong and inspirational. It must of took soooo much to not knock her out...

• Love 3
(edited)

Definitely the most crazy Catfisher since the guy a few seasons ago who pretended to be a girl online and then did a terrifying slow clap when confronted.

Something that the show didn't pick up on was the fact that Tracey is a dark-skinned black girl of Ghanaian descent, and chose to terrorize and impersonate Falesha a very pretty light-skinned light-eyed biracial girl (guessing as her mom appeared to be white). She also went after fake online relationships with white guys. I think there's some self-hatred going on at the root of her behavior. She simultaneously wants to be Falesha and to destroy her for having what Tracey does not. And I do not for one second believe she has a new boyfriend as she claimed on Skype at the end of the episode.

I agree. I think the girl has serious issues, and I think a lot of them have to do with her being a dark girl and hating herself. Just watch Oprah's film Dark Girls to see the how the self hatred can manifest. And the truth is, you rarely see young women who look like Falesha on TV today. Edited by Neurochick

I'm literally talking to this girl now on some online dating site. She wants to hang out tonight guys... what do I do??

BTW I'm completely serious.

You didn't specify which girl, so if it's Falesha, make arrangements to meet up, if it's Tracey, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND????????????

• Love 2

You didn't specify which girl, so if it's Falesha, make arrangements to meet up, if it's Tracey, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND????????????

Exactly! Falesha seems like a great girl.  Tracey, on the other hand, is about 30 seconds away from making somebody's bones into windchimes and wearing their skin as a suit.  

• Love 5

I work from home on Fridays and saw that crazy Tracey was on Dr. Phil. I had to stop and watch it. They mentioned that she catfished people, but never mentioned that she was on Catfish. Same crazy valley girl persona. The whole segment was about how much she loves negative attention.

• Love 1

Wow I just caught this rerun... I can't believe they aired this and gave her the attention she clearly wanted, but I guess exposing her does help to a degree in stopping her.

I have borderline personality disorder and she does not fit the criteria for that (that I know of, I obviously don't know her life) but she for sure has some kind of disorder. And I really don't understand the Hannah Montana defense, Miley/Hannah was a normal girl/rock star... Neither personality a bully.

Am I going to hell because I think They were all way too easy on her? I'm sorry she had a hard life, but that does not make any of it ok and I really hate the "I'm a victim first" defense. People react differently and everything and I can see acting out, it obviously happens a lot, but this girl clearly thought it was funny and I don't think she still has any remorse.

They just aired a repeat of this episode.  I also just watched a clip when she was on Dr. Phil, plus I clicked on the links on one article posted.  There are multiple Facebook accounts under her real name, I didn't check as I don't want to be even slightly associated with this chick.

The other links showed some of her posts, all designed to shock and get some fame.  She really said she was rich and famous because she was on Catfish, that was her dream.  Extremely sad person.  She'll be milking the tv appearances, which show her to be a troubled person, for years.   I was on tv because I acted crazy! Yay me! WTH.

The best thing would be that everyone ignore her.  I think she has issues, but she is clearly obsessed with being or having a show on MTV.  If that doesn't happen or the repeats stop, then maybe she'll stop her act.  I don't buy the little valley girl act; when she got pissed by some remark, the look she gave was pure evil.  

1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

They just aired a repeat of this episode.  I also just watched a clip when she was on Dr. Phil, plus I clicked on the links on one article posted.  There are multiple Facebook accounts under her real name, I didn't check as I don't want to be even slightly associated with this chick.

The other links showed some of her posts, all designed to shock and get some fame.  She really said she was rich and famous because she was on Catfish, that was her dream.  Extremely sad person.  She'll be milking the tv appearances, which show her to be a troubled person, for years.   I was on tv because I acted crazy! Yay me! WTH.

The best thing would be that everyone ignore her.  I think she has issues, but she is clearly obsessed with being or having a show on MTV.  If that doesn't happen or the repeats stop, then maybe she'll stop her act.  I don't buy the little valley girl act; when she got pissed by some remark, the look she gave was pure evil.  

Somehow I missed this episode first-run; either that, or I blocked it from my memory. Holy crap on a cracker.