Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hmmm...more connections...Meghan met Andy Cohen at her model brothers place in NYC and her brother co-owns a dog with RHONY Carole. Oh, yah, there was no plan to bring her on...it was "organic" right...

Verrrry Interesting. 

This co -owning a dog thing. I dunno. I adore dogs. Ok, maybe its good, cuz some doggie gets rescued, loved and cared for by multiple people. Do they do this because people nowadays are busy and on the go and it's the best way to enjoy a pet and yet not deprive a pet of full time proper care and attention...?

See, now if only Gawker would have concentrated on outing an asshole celeb like him buying a dude hooker, they wouldn't be in so much trouble.

Scoobie, what happened over at Gawker?

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Hmmm...more connections...Meghan met Andy Cohen at her model brothers place in NYC and her brother co-owns a dog with RHONY Carole. Oh, yah, there was no plan to bring her on...it was "organic" right...

Funny, after this interview, one would think Meghan was this glamorous, world traveler medical saleswoman that hit the pavement hard after graduating from Ole Miss...and conveniently leaves out that as recently as 2 years ago she was a salesgirl at a consignment shop.

It's so obvious that Bravo made this all happen, nothing happenstance about it.

Just how many dogs does Carol co-own? 

• Love 2
(edited)

Just how many dogs does Carol co-own?

I was wondering that also. You probably recall the cute female boxer that lives at her LA home that she said she co - owns. 

BTW,....just need to vent....OC has been pretty boring so far. I am here because if I read another post over at RH of NYC debating Heather and LuAnn and the naked guy and being uncool, ....my head will friggin explode.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

Shannon was always awful to David - long before he had an affair.  She constantly picked at him, criticized him, mocked him in front of their daughters.  I saw the affair coming a mile away.  (I'm not saying he was right to do it, just that I completely understand how appealing it must have been to be with someone who wasn't  so obviously & loudly displeased with him so much of the time.)

I think that's why she stays.  I think she has some sense that her constant sniping, harping, and general neuroticism drives people away from her.  I just would be willing to bet that she felt superior to him for a long time and that was okay when she was young and now she morphed into his mother.  

(edited)

I was wondering that also. You probably recall the cute female boxer that lives at her LA home that she said she co - owns. 

BTW,....just need to vent....OC has been pretty boring so far. I am here because if I read another post over at RH of NYC debating Heather and LuAnn and the naked guy and being uncool, ....my head will friggin explode.  

Yes, and didn't she buy a dog with the chef too? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Edited to stay on topic:  I think Shannon doesn't know how to be in a close relationship with a man. I have a thought on this but it's probably not going to come out right. I had a friend who treated her boyfriend's and eventually her husband just like this. She had a very low self esteem and I always thought it was her way of keeping them at arms length. I noticed that she did this with anyone she felt was getting too close myself included. I mean, she got married, had children and still treated her husband like this. She had said once that all guys leave. I don't know for a fact, but maybe Shannon is the same way. 

Edited by Rainny
(edited)

Funny, after this interview, one would think Meghan was this glamorous, world traveler medical saleswoman that hit the pavement hard after graduating from Ole Miss...and conveniently leaves out that as recently as 2 years ago she was a salesgirl at a consignment shop.

It's so obvious that Bravo made this all happen, nothing happenstance about it.

Yeppers, all these connections here -- co-inky-dink???  Not when Satan Andy is involved.  And you forgot to mention Satan Andy is from St. Louis, so I bet he already knew asshole Jimmy.  I wonder if Satan Andy made an intro of Meghan (cuz he knew her gay model brother) to Jimmy & maybe even suggested a Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise arranged-marriage/brokered-deal thing.  Ya never know . . . 

In that interview, Meghan revealed what her job actually entailed.  She said she was stuck going around to hospitals in remote parts of Texas & constantly going on planes to these locales.  Sounds routine, dull & awful.  No glam there.  Ew, nuh-uh.  Well, at least she gave us what her motivation would be to jump at the chance for a sham marriage to a rapidly aging ex-jock with a dumpy body, who's probably never gonna bang her anyway, looks at her only with revulsion, mostly treats her like shit in public (certainly all the time on camera) & is an asshole thru & thru.

I think Shannon doesn't know how to be in a close relationship with a man.

My take on her is she's a neurotic nutcase with too much money & way too much time on her hands & she overthinks everything to death.  As far as the constant nagging on David & setting him up to standards she doesn't hold AT ALL for herself?  She's just a PITA & that's about it.

Satan Andy sure did hit reality casting gold when he found her tho, didn't he?  She just won't let up from telling us all of her loony fears & insecurites & continuing to twist David's balls & humiliate him (and herself) in front of the world -- or at least the viewers of this show.  Well, she doesn't care about dough cuz she's got plenty, so Satan Andy should at least send her a basket of lemons for some kind of bonus & thank you, right?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I don't think we have a new thread, but this using a medium to contact mom.  What in the fuck.  And while I am with Tamra, this guy is full of shit the way they are now cheapening mom's death by using it as the typical Bravo segment complete with the dopey music during Tamra's talking head.   

• Love 1

Yeppers, all these connections here -- co-inky-dink???  Not when Satan Andy is involved.  And you forgot to mention Satan Andy is from St. Louis, so I bet he already knew asshole Jimmy.  I wonder if Satan Andy made an intro of Meghan (cuz he knew her gay model brother) to Jimmy & maybe even suggested a Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise arranged-marriage/brokered-deal thing.  Ya never know . . . 

In that interview, Meghan revealed what her job actually entailed.  She said she was stuck going around to hospitals in remote parts of Texas & constantly going on planes to these locales.  Sounds routine, dull & awful.  No glam there.  Ew, nuh-uh.  Well, at least she gave us what her motivation would be to jump at the chance for a sham marriage to a rapidly aging ex-jock with a dumpy body, who's probably never gonna bang her anyway, looks at her only with revulsion, mostly treats her like shit in public (certainly all the time on camera) & is an asshole thru & thru.

My take on her is she's a neurotic nutcase with too much money & way too much time on her hands & she overthinks everything to death.  As far as the constant nagging on David & setting him up to standards she doesn't hold AT ALL for herself?  She's just a PITA & that's about it.

Satan Andy sure did hit reality casting gold when he found her tho, didn't he?  She just won't let up from telling us all of her loony fears & insecurites & continuing to twist David's balls & humiliate him (and herself) in front of the world -- or at least the viewers of this show.  Well, she doesn't care about dough cuz she's got plenty, so Satan Andy should at least send her a basket of lemons for some kind of bonus & thank you, right?

Or it could be that. lol

Wow, good analysis, IKnowRight. I never looked it that way before. Might explain the at the time, seemingly, over the top reaction Terry had over David, and not Eddie, at Heather's riding of the mechanical bull last season. Terry was possibly being protective and knew David was a cad and saw David's slightly vulgar outburst (" ride it, Heather") as lecherous and as a scoundrel. Mr. Bossa Nova might also react that way, I think, with inside info about another spouse's cheating ways. 

This knowledge comes "full circle", ala the title of last week's episode.

Ha! I think I think about these shows too much! My perception of this situation started last season when I was trying to figure out why Terry was acting so irrational towards David...It didn't make sense, Yes, Terry is an easy to please, just give him the onion rings Heather, kind of guy. When the affair was revealed, it suddenly all made sense why Terry gave David the side eye and not Eddie. They all knew.

• Love 1

I don't think we have a new thread, but this using a medium to contact mom.  What in the fuck.  And while I am with Tamra, this guy is full of shit the way they are now cheapening mom's death by using it as the typical Bravo segment complete with the dopey music during Tamra's talking head.   

It was added this morning. :-)

• Love 1

Scoobie,

I mentioned some of these other things about Meghan in an earlier post...I think in Meghan's thread. There seems to be a set up, like Brandi and how she got on Bev Hills...Meghan's story was manufactured.

• Love 1

Shannon was always awful to David - long before he had an affair.  She constantly picked at him, criticized him, mocked him in front of their daughters.  I saw the affair coming a mile away.  (I'm not saying he was right to do it, just that I completely understand how appealing it must have been to be with someone who wasn't  so obviously & loudly displeased with him so much of the time.)

So I don't give her a huge pass for the way she's acting now.  Yes, coming to terms with this kind of thing is certainly difficult.  But I don't see her condescending, overly-critical attitude toward him as anything new.  She treated him pretty much the same way before the affair.  There's clearly more fear & hurt now, but it's not as though she was a loving, supportive wife and has now turned into a shrew because he cheated on her.  IMO she pretty much always was a shrew, especially toward him.

Agreed. It seems, to me, that Shannon thinks it's the shape of her body that caused him to stray. Has she not watched herself on this show and seen how she treated him and the glazed over look in his eyes that he had last season? Come to think of it, when my ex cheated on me I went for the body reason myself. I grabbed my Dumbbells and started exercising declaring I'll show him. LOL, that lasted about 3 days. But in my defense I actually was a oopah loopah whereas Shannon is not.

(edited)

The way David calls Shannon "Dear" is creepy to me. Not the idea that he's calling her that but the way he says it. It's so formal or phony to me. It's so clear to me that he's just not that into her. It's sad to watch her try to make something work on her own. I like her but she's really kidding herself. IMO, he's paying her lip service.

I think Terry knew David was a player last season. Shannon said everyone knew before her. In areas like that, everyone knows everyone's business. In the town I grew up in, a "Dad" had two families- one with his wife, one with his girlfriend....at the same time and in the same town. Everyone knew...but the wife. 

David is playing husband but running around still. JMO but he seems really insincere to me.

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 2

The way David calls Shannon "Dear" is creepy to me. Not the idea that he's calling her that but the way he says it. It's so formal or phony to me. It's so clear to me that he's just not that into her. It's sad to watch her try to make something work on her own. I like her but she's really kidding herself. IMO, he's paying her lip service.

I agree.  But I also don't think she's into him either.  I've never heard her say why she loves him, what good qualities he has, and I've never seen them have a good time together.  Or even seem comfortable with each other.  Every conversation is very awkward, and I've noticed this especially when she's with their children & he walks into a room.  It's as though they don't even know how to talk to each other.  Someone here said they have absolutely no chemistry, and I agree with that.  I also think they have nothing in common and nothing that keeps them together.  When they were first introduced, she went on and on about how different their backgrounds were, how she grew up in a world of cotillions, etc, and she really had her nose up in the air about it.  So I'm not sure how these two ever got together in the first place.  Certainly people from different backgrounds can fall in love & have a wonderful life together.  But she's very set in her ways, overly critical, and I've never seen a moment where she doesn't act as though she's superior to him.  (Not to mention her constant whining about every tiny little thing!)

Clearly she's hurting right now.  But I can't help thinking that it's the idea of being married that is so appealing to her, and not so much the man she is married too.   Every time they attempt to have a "romantic" moment, it ends up looking extremely contrived.  And uncomfortable.  For me!  If I feel it that strongly, I wonder how it is for them.  They're adults, and can do what they want, but this whole thing - especially airing it on national television - is just a really, really bad thing for their children.

• Love 1

Awww, don't surgarcoat it,Scoob

I know others have insisted that Vicki, being the concerned and take-charge type, would certainly be closely monitoring all of Brooks' cancer treatments, talking to his oncologists, accompanying him to his chemo infusion sessions, etc., but I'm not sure that's the case. She seems to have taken a hands-off approach instead, content with asking him how things were going and taking his short answers ("I had a chemo session") at face value.

Vicki has not just taken a hands-off approach, she's limiting her particpation sharply -- didn't she say that she didn't want to be around when he'd be "violently ill for 5 days"?  Talk about shallow as a driveway puddle.

I mean, she takes all this credit for standing by her man when he's sick, but when the going gets tough, Florence Nightingale has to take herself a few thousand miles away so as not to upset herself over this thing.

• Love 2

Vicki wasn't allowed to bring Brooks to her mom's funeral? WTF? 

I like how Vicki is SUCH a revisionist!! She was so disrespectful to Donn when she refused to allow him to go to Chicago with them when she visited her family nor allow him to Mexico when she took her kids.  Now, all of a sudden, she's unhappy that her "man" can't enjoy family time with her.  She's a complete ass!!

• Love 1

Vicki has not just taken a hands-off approach, she's limiting her particpation sharply -- didn't she say that she didn't want to be around when he'd be "violently ill for 5 days"?  Talk about shallow as a driveway puddle.

I mean, she takes all this credit for standing by her man when he's sick, but when the going gets tough, Florence Nightingale has to take herself a few thousand miles away so as not to upset herself over this thing.

I'm starting to wonder if there is more to this. Vicki didn't want Brooks to film, but was told that she would lose the gig if he didn't. If Brooks is legitimately sick, it is quite possible that neither Vicki or Brooks could actually get legitimate doctors/hospital staff to film with them. It's not like they could actually say, the doctor thought it would be unethical to film. And, since Vicki said all of that stuff about not being there when he was ill in a talking head, it actually makes sense that she would have them film something else instead.Plus, Brooks may not have wanted his vomiting documented.

I am not trying to be an apologist for either of them. I just think that when it comes to a deathly illness, people tend to decide what they want to share. Vicki would probably love nothing more than to share pictures of Brooks in all of his various treatments ala Yolanda of Beverly Hills, but so much of that is not Vicki's decision. Even if she found doctors that were willing to film, there is no way to know that BRAVO chose not to show it in order to keep this is he or isn't he sick story line going. But, IMO Vicki would love nothing more than to have a legit doctor say on film that Brooks is sick. It would make her look so much more like the woman she views herself as. 

• Love 1

I don't know if Brooks does or does not have cancer, but I do know a couple of people who have had prostate cancer and you would never know it. I do think it is Brianna that did not allow Brooks to come to Vicki's mother's funeral. As others have said, her brother Billy has never as far as we have seen had a problem with Brooks, and is in next weeks epi at Vicki's visiting. I do find it odd that in the opening of each epi, it is Brianna, Ryan and the two kids who are shown to the side - Brooks is nowhere to be found. Be he is the one who is by Vicki's side every week. Do Brianna and Ryan get money for being in the opening but not on the show? Otherwise have no idea why they are there.

It was odd watching this episode tonight knowing that LeeAnn has passed - so sad. I have never like Jim in any scene until he told Haley off when she was being rude to her mother on the beach. Oh, and when he told Meghan that she didn't get the right sunset. That cracked me up. Whether he was trying to imitate Haley and her ungratefulness or not, I dislike Meghan so much that it made me smile.

And Meghan, exs and new spouses getting along is not that uncommon. Hubby and I have done it for 18 years with his ex and whatever boyfriend/fiance she has at any given time. Would I rather that she didn't exist? You betcha. But since she will always be in our lives due to my step kids, I suck it up. Apparently I should be getting a medal for this. Or at least a pat on the back. There, just congratulated myself. And Meghan has been a step mother for what, a couple of months at the time of filming? What a twit.

I found the pics of both Meghan and Tamra from when they were teenagers very interesting. Tamra looks like she has had a lot of work done over the years - would not know that was her at 18. And Meghan? She not only has a long neck but quite a thick one compared to her face - even as a teenager. Any Canadians who grew up in the 60s will know what I mean when I say that she reminds me of Jerome the giraffe.

Wow, Ryan is already cracking at the responsiblity of being a father. Wants to jump ship and move home to mommy. He certainly has no regard for his three step daughters-to-be when he is ready to uproot them so he can move back home like a little kid. Not a surprise. At all.

Compile a list of the restaurants you went to during your affair?

I would have liked to see that list. Would have been funny if there weren't romantic, upscale restaurants, but more along the lines of Olive Garden. And anywhere there's an all-you-can-eat buffet…or a baked potato bar.

• Love 2

Luved how Tams said on WWHL Jimmy "doesn't seem into her" -- referring to Meghan.  She stammered & wouldn't comment on their relationship.  She only said she hung with Meghan & Eds hung with Jimmy.  More & more I'm thinking this could be a beard/sham marriage.

I didn't want to say anything because I'm super far behind on this series and I'm not sure what others have said but I thought that Jim and Megan were a beard situation. Megan is not pretty and she has a body that reminds me of a boy. 

I didn't want to say anything because I'm super far behind on this series and I'm not sure what others have said but I thought that Jim and Megan were a beard situation. Megan is not pretty and she has a body that reminds me of a boy.

You're not alone -- check out the last couple of pages of Meghan's thread. You won't believe the photos.

Re Brooks not attending Vicki's mother's funeral - my guess has always been that Brianna may have been concerned about her psycho husband's reaction to Brooks. You can't have the grifter in the same place as the psychopath.

• Love 2

Re Brooks not attending Vicki's mother's funeral - my guess has always been that Brianna may have been concerned about her psycho husband's reaction to Brooks. You can't have the grifter in the same place as the psychopath.

Bwahahaha! Vicki and Brianna really are in a grudge match to see who can hitch their wagon to the biggest loser, aren't they?

• Love 2