Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Savior

I feel icky after watching that. Shia gets a "get out of jail free" card and goes home, Rachel manufactures a suicide letter and the sister is in on it. Even Shia feeling guilty didn't make me want her to stay.

Does the host know anything that's going on or is he the one clueless person among this batty bunch? He seems clueless.

• Love 5

Thank god.  Tonight's episode was so much better than last week's.  I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been a little worried about the drop in quality of what this shift in focus would mean for UnReal.  But so far so good!

I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last of Shia.  I think Quinn's going to regret sending her home.  I think she's too jittery to keep what happened to herself.

I loved the twist that Mary's sister was in on the letter being fake.  It was a gross move for Rachel, absolving the show of responsibility that way, but if it ends up keeping Lily Belle with her aunt and not her father maybe the ends can justify the means.

Oh God Jeremy.  So gross.  If Rachel had initiated sex between them, I don't know that I'd feel so gross about them sleeping together in this episode but making sexual advances at someone who had just seen someone die?  Not cool guy.  Even worse was him being all put out the next morning because Rachel was understandably confused about what it meant between them.

• Love 18

Hey Shia, maybe you're no longer the worst. Cause Rachel for faking that letter? Up there. So is everyone who went along with it, even the sister.

Still got my Rachel/Adam feels for the apology and the cuddle at the end. Chet leaving his pregnant wife at the end was a surprise. Jeremy getting pissy at Rachel calling their hook-up grief sex was eye rolling. Dude, you're hot and cold, shut up.

Everyone is so awful on this show.

• Love 4

I'm glad I was watching this live, my DVR totally would have cut off the last couple of minutes and then I would've missed seeing Rachel get in bed with Adam! Do the cameras not run at night while they sleep?

I liked that the sister didn't fall for the suicide note for even one second but went along with it anyway. I don't like that Shia seemingly gets off scott-free but at least Shia doesn't seem to like it either. She's gonna crack.

• Love 8

Great episode.

I wanted Shia to go to jail and am a little surprised the truth didn't come out.

But since it wasn't I think the letter was better than letting the ex get rich and take custody.

Of course the sister didn't buy the letter. She knew her sister wouldn't g off her meds, she knows her sisters style of writing and talking get. I was glad the show had her know that because I wouldn't buy a forged letter from someone I loved either. But she thought it was a good novel

I'm a little surprised Shia had the reversal of feeling guilty when her earlier impulse had been more about deflections .

Wow didntl see the adam rachel hookup coming.

• Love 5

I am obsessed with this show! They wrote their way out of the "lawsuit" corner. And we got movement on stories.

Shocked that Shia came clean. And laughed when Quinn was ready to blow off her confession, only to have Rachel say "you need to hear this."

Shallow British was shallow, Faith prayed, Chet spun, Quinn managed, and Rach managed to get some action that wasn't vibrator and cell driven. And Mary's sister coming back was a nice touch.

The song at the end, the cuddle, just perfection.

• Love 5
(edited)

This was much better than last week. I am bummed that Shia isn't going to jail. But the Adam and Rachel cuddle at the end helped me in my disappointment.

I cannot believe that there are only 3 episodes left.

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 2

Shia was feeling guilt over swapping out the pills but she was also quick to point the blame at Rachel for bringing in Kirk. And maybe Mary might not have killed herself because of the confrontation with Kirk if she'd been on her pills. Or something else would have set her off, maybe even Adam cutting her a week later and she wouldn't have been able to handle it without her medication. She could have killed herself then too. Especially since she was already weaving fairy tales about Lily Belle getting an English accent.

I think Shia's guilt is going to manifest in a book or a tell-all interview later down the line. Quinn should have kept her close.

• Love 2
(edited)

I am a bit bias but 1st and foremost Shiri/Rachel brings it every week. Emmy Worthy. Tonight was no exception. I tonight's episode was so much better then last week. I don't skink Shia is done. However I wished it ate at her so much she would have jumped off the roof. My other complaint is that next week is business as usual. Would a real show go on like that? I can see a tell all book in the near future. Also Chet is growing on me.

Edited by earlbny
  • Love 5
(edited)

Thank god. Tonight's episode was so much better than last week's. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been a little worried about the drop in quality of what this shift in focus would mean for UnReal. But so far so good!

I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last of Shia. I think Quinn's going to regret sending her home. I think she's too jittery to keep what happened to herself.

I loved the twist that Mary's sister was in on the letter being fake. It was a gross move for Rachel, absolving the show of responsibility that way, but if it ends up keeping Lily Belle with her aunt and not her father maybe the ends can justify the means.

Oh God Jeremy. So gross. If Rachel had initiated sex between them, I don't know that I'd feel so gross about them sleeping together in this episode but making sexual advances at someone who had just seen someone die? Not cool guy. Even worse was him being all put out the next morning because Rachel was understandably confused about what it meant between them.

I agree - was a little doubtful since last week was a let down for me they could deliver, but I think this was a great episode and I really loved it. I do wish they had more than 10 episodes to tell the story though because I hate feeling rushed and this season went by too fast.

Although I too loved that the sister was in on the letter and that she would go along with it for the sake of getting custody of Lily Belle, I don't believe she wouldn't be upset with the show at all for not paying closer attention to Mary especially when she had just raised the issue with Shia.

I have been trying to give Jeremy a chance, but I just can't - this guy cheated on his fiancé twice and treats Rachel like sh!t. Where are HIS morals? He doesn't even try to act guilty about it. I don't want to hear him preach about right or wrong like ever again. He needs to stop focusing on Rachel's deeds and seriously look inward, lol.

And so though my preference has always leaned more towards Adam, my love is cemented for him tonight. He and Rachel have more chemistry in a scene together even when it's not sexual and involves barely any touching. They see eachother, good, bad, and all and problematic as they are I can't help but love them.

Edited by basically
  • Love 8

Are we sure? I thought it was post coital....

Yup she was fully dressed, and Adam was clearly surprised to see her climb into his bed.  I'm pretty sure Rachel came to Adam's room because after the day she had had, she couldn't stand to be alone.  She's already said on the show that she considers Adam to be the only friend she has right now, so I think she took a chance that he wouldn't turn her away even after they fought earlier in the day.  And he didn't disappoint her.  That was why it was such a great scene.

• Love 15

Really liked the closing scene between Adam/Rachel. He's a whore but he admits it. The one thing that worries me is that it's still pretty clear that she sees him as Plan B like Quinn suggested. 

• Love 2

I have to say that the last 10 minutes! was a bigger surprise than the last 30 seconds previously. Rachel was already planning to fake that video for Jezebel (I wonder how that site feels about being labeled a dupe for reality TV news) so the note wasn't much of a stretch. It threaded the needle perfectly. It incorporated her (enhanced) feelings about Adam, reasons for going off her meds, explaining why she killed herself to save her daughter and laying the blame squarely on her abusive ex. Mary's sister was apparently impressed by the content from the get-go and knew this would ruin any chances of the ex getting Mary's daughter. Best of all, I didn't really see it coming. 

This also shows why Chet is such a good executive producer. He knows when to bow and scrape to his superiors. Quinn probably would have been fired out of spite, even if it were her show entirely.

• Love 4

Slowly but surely Chet's been progressing and I actually liked him tonight. He's still Chet, so I'm sure I'll be discusted by something he says or does by next week but he has been having some nicer moments lately.

• Love 5

On what grounds could the ex husband sue. He has no stake in Mary's estate. The proceeds of the lawsuit would go to the daughter. I don't understand why the sister would go along with this utter stupidity. She needs to make sure her niece is taken care off. Also Rachel is a vile disgusting woman. I wished she had been pulled of the roof with Mary.

When they were showing the remaining contestants I didn't really know who the hell they were. They are doing a bad job on showcasing the contestants. I hope they do a better job next season.

• Love 5

I am an official Rachel/Adam shipper. Normally don't do that but they seem to be the only people on the show who at least feel bad for being sleazebuckets.

Chet still grosses me out and I want him off the show. I think that role would work better with an actually attractive actor.

• Love 1

Really liked the closing scene between Adam/Rachel. He's a whore but he admits it. The one thing that worries me is that it's still pretty clear that she sees him as Plan B like Quinn suggested. 

I didn't take it that way at all.  I don't think Rachel has a Plan B.   I think that's why she wrote the letter.   Rachel told Quinn that Quinn took away her option to have a plan B when the show sentenced her to indentured servitude, and Quinn told her she better find one anyway.  And then the very next time we see her, she's in Mary's room where she finds Lily Belle's teddy bear and is apparently inspired to write Mary's suicide note.  She was producing her way out of a corner.

Slowly but surely Chet's been progressing and I actually liked him tonight. He's still Chet, so I'm sure I'll be discusted by something he says or does by next week but he has been having some nicer moments lately.

I agree.  I definitely found myself warming to him this episode.  

On what grounds could the ex husband sue. He has no stake in Mary's estate. The proceeds of the lawsuit would go to the daughter. I don't understand why the sister would go along with this utter stupidity. She needs to make sure her niece is taken care off. 

Do we know for sure that Mary and her husband's divorce was finalized yet?  I had assumed it was, but Rachel refers to him as her husband in one scene.  Maybe if they're still technically married, he'd have grounds to sue?

• Love 4

I have to say that the last 10 minutes! was a bigger surprise than the last 30 seconds previously.

I agree. I saw the death coming, it was hyped and obvious. Tonight's twist with Mary's sister seeing through the letter and the end with Rachel and Adam cuddling was more surprising to me.

• Love 2
(edited)

This show is less about the contestants and more about the drama. My only complaint tonight is that through the magic of TV it's business as usual next week. I wish we saw all the csi cop stuff. Chet is growing on me. Sucks that Rachel and Adam will finally hook up and poof seasons over and he's gone.

Edited by earlbny

The last 5 minutes were so real and true and human, weren't they?

"I'm sorry.You're not a monster."

"Yeah, I am."

Of all this show's great characters - good and evil- Rachel is the most authentic. A character for the ages.

• Love 8

This show reminds me of the old Lily Tomlin quote..."I try to be cynical, but it is so hard to keep up".

Seriously, every one on this show is loathsome, but it is insanely watchable tv. Rachel is wonderfully played, but I would never want that bitch in my life...give her a few years, and she will be as hard and irredeemable as Quinn. Strange that Rachel craves affirmation from Quinn, as a mother substitute...her real mom's no prize, but this is hardly an improvement.

As for the contestants...what can one say? Old Anna has clearly gotten over Dad's death, with a few tears for her dead competitor, she is fully back in the game. As for the rest...love to watch them, would never want to know them.

Shia is going to crack...letting her out of sight is major mistake by Quinn...and firing her as well...once the girl has time to think this thru, she'll find an angle to play. At least I hope so...Rachel and Quinn bringing the abusive husband on set as a surprise for a disturbed woman was purely an evil move. Yes, Rachel, you are a monster. Cuddling with Adam...yeah, why not. You need someone on your side...why not play the Brit this go round.

Still, insanely watchable.

• Love 3

My other complaint is that next week is business as usual. Would a real show go on like that? I can see a tell all book in the near future. Also Chet is growing on me.

On most of these shows, they are filmed ahead of time. So, they'd probably either scrap the whole season, or wait awhile, but edit it to look seamless.

Do we know for sure that Mary and her husband's divorce was finalized yet?  I had assumed it was, but Rachel refers to him as her husband in one scene.  Maybe if they're still technically married, he'd have grounds to sue?

He could maybe sue in the name of the daughter, if he gets custody.

(edited)

On what grounds could the ex husband sue. He has no stake in Mary's estate. The proceeds of the lawsuit would go to the daughter. I don't understand why the sister would go along with this utter stupidity. She needs to make sure her niece is taken care off. Also Rachel is a vile disgusting woman. I wished she had been pulled of the roof with Mary.

When they were showing the remaining contestants I didn't really know who the hell they were. They are doing a bad job on showcasing the contestants. I hope they do a better job next season.

In the world of UnReal, he is trying to get custody of the daughter and the lawsuit helps him look like a victim of production. With Lily Belle, he would have control of the estate, plus he can also sue for emotional distress. The sister is going along with this because she wants Lily Belle and that "note" makes sure of that. She'd rather take care of her niece as a guardian than take care of her financially with Kirk constantly trying to get a payoff.

For the contestants, I know BJ girl quit. That leaves Black girl, closet lesbian and kinky school teacher.

ETA: I forgot Anna, the girl whose father died (a.k.a. "the bitch")

Edited by ketose
  • Love 1
Oh God Jeremy.  So gross.  If Rachel had initiated sex between them, I don't know that I'd feel so gross about them sleeping together in this episode but making sexual advances at someone who had just seen someone die?  Not cool guy. 

Rachel was not drunk.  She was not in leave of her senses.  She was naturally upset but she was in control enough to wheel and deal and do damage control.  They both saw someone die/dead.  And you know what some people do in times like that? Somtimes they cry. Sometimes they scream.  Sometimes they sleep. Sometimes they zone out and sometimes they fuck. 

I get hating the decision but reducing Rachel to anything less than a conscious, active participant when that's exactly what she was makes her weaker than she is.

Slowly but surely Chet's been progressing and I actually liked him tonight.

My favorite moment of the episode actually came from Chet when he and Quinn were about to talk to the network and he told her something to the effect of "keep it upbeat but you know...there's a death."

I think that role would work better with an actually attractive actor.

IMO, Craig Bierko is an actually attractive actor but they didn't want an attractive actor so he gained weight and was made unkept to fit the role. 

• Love 10
(edited)

"BJ girl" is Grace. She's still there. Maya, the one ShiaIsTheWorst convinced to get drunk and cozy up to the Adam's friend (and then had something happen to her in the pool house) is the one who left.

Edited by TiffanyNichelle
  • Love 2
(edited)
Do we know for sure that Mary and her husband's divorce was finalized yet?  I had assumed it was, but Rachel refers to him as her husband in one scene.  Maybe if they're still technically married, he'd have grounds to sue?

They are divorced. In the news conference that the ex-husband's lawyer held, she referred to Mary as his ex-wife. I think that it is just a slip in them referring to him as husband instead of ex all the time.

Edited by Mikita

I'm sure we are done with the Mary story, so this won't come up. I am sure ex husband can easily prove Mary didn't invite him and the note was a forgery. Phone records are a real thing. This episode annoyed me to no end.

Last week when they brought him in, I think he was under the impression Mary knew he was coming. They could always say that Mary asked them to bring him in so she could get closure, but then you have the footage of her clearly being surprised so yeah. Those loose ends on that are annoying. Biggest loose end is: shouldn't they be able to tell by the handwriting that Mary didn't write the note?

• Love 5

On most of these shows, they are filmed ahead of time. So, they'd probably either scrap the whole season, or wait awhile, but edit it to look seamless.

He could maybe sue in the name of the daughter, if he gets custody.

I gotcha. I just thought this show was filmed in real time. It seemed a bit rushed.it seemed like the Mary stuff was rushed. What was the time frame.

(edited)

I'm sure we are done with the Mary story, so this won't come up. I am sure ex husband can easily prove Mary didn't invite him and the note was a forgery. Phone records are a real thing. This episode annoyed me to no end.

I think Kirk said something to Mary like "They said you knew." That implies that the producers told him that Mary requested the meeting. They didn't tell him otherwise and Mary was too erratic for him to reliably interpret her reaction as not knowing. I very much doubt he could prove the letter was a forgery with Mary's sister confirming it. There's no claim of fraud right now, so if the sister "lost" the note in her luggage on the way back there's nothing he could do about it.

Everlasting is filmed week to week, so the show is currently airing on some fictional network.

Edited by ketose
  • Love 6

Shia is the worst and I knew she wouldn't go to jail, but I absolutely hated how she tried to deflect even some of the blame in this episode. It was wrong of Rachel and Quinn to invite the abusive ex, %100 agree. But plain and simple, messing with someone's medication can be and was fatal and she is the one who deserves most of the guilt and blame for Mary's Death. It all comes down to that moment. And if she hadn't done it everything could have been different.

So she has her feelings of guilt, but at the end after Quinn and Rachel cover for her, what does she want? To go straight back to work. Guess she didn't feel that bad after all.

• Love 5

.Seriously, every one on this show is loathsome, but it is insanely watchable.

Still, insanely watchable.

I agree. For me, there's something intriguing and totally watchable about all the characters. Even the ones I love to hate.

I can't watch a show (fictional drama, reality, comedy or documentary) that sets me up for a fall through condescension or phoniness or manipulation. That's why I appreciate this show.

There is an element of authenticity about every character here. I don't love every one of them, but I think I understand every one of them.

Is this parody/satire of reality shows real, in and of itself? I don't think so. But I like the exaggerations rooted in truth.

I was born, raised and educated in nyc. My career is still there. And though I am now "stuck" living in northern nj, a New Yorker I will be for all my life. I've been privileged to know a cross-section of many people. Still...I've never personally met a superpower Avenger or a heroic dwarf or a sexy geek (sorry!). But I do appreciate watching all those stereotypes on tv or movies.

UnREAL is packed with exaggerated characters. However the writing is so cool that I can glom unto the kernel of truth in each one. Makes me think, makes me appreciative.

• Love 5
(edited)

Shia is going to crack...letting her out of sight is major mistake by Quinn...and firing her as well...once the girl has time to think this thru, she'll find an angle to play. At least I hope so...Rachel and Quinn bringing the abusive husband on set as a surprise for a disturbed woman was purely an evil move. Yes, Rachel, you are a monster. Cuddling with Adam...yeah, why not. You need someone on your side...why not play the Brit this go round.

I don't think Quinn fired her, she just sent her home for the rest of the season.  From what I understand, in the early seasons of the Bachelor, the producing staff shrank with the size of the contestant pools, and it was usually the people who were assigned to the cut contestants who got sent home first.  The last of Shia's girls left the show so she might have gotten sent home regardless.  That said, as I said earlier in the thread, I totally agree it was a dumb move on Quinn's part to send her home.  Shia seems unpredictable right now, and I would want to keep her close knowing what she knows.

For the contestants, I know BJ girl quit. That leaves Black girl, closet lesbian and kinky school teacher.

ETA: I forgot Anna, the girl whose father died (a.k.a. "the bitch")

The BJ girl is still here.  It's the sommelier who was date raped by Roger that quit.  The kinky school teach is also no longer around.  She was apparently cut between episodes.  It's just Grace (BJ Queen), Anna (My Dad Just Died), Shamiqua (Didn't Go To Spelman to Be This Show's NeNe) and Faith (Hillbilly Lezbo) now.

Rachel was not drunk.  She was not in leave of her senses.  She was naturally upset but she was in control enough to wheel and deal and do damage control.  They both saw someone die/dead.  And you know what some people do in times like that? Somtimes they cry. Sometimes they scream.  Sometimes they sleep. Sometimes they zone out and sometimes they fuck. 

I wasn't implying Rachel was beyond her facilities.  If she had been, my reaction would have been much much stronger than just "that's gross."  My problem with Jeremy is that instead of being a friend in what was an obvious low moment for Rachel, he came on to her.  That's a dick move when you know the other party has serious feelings for you, yet you're apparently unprepared to do much more than hook up behind your fiancee's back.  Rachel has more than enough on her plate without the ex she's still carrying a torch for continuing to jerk her around.  She's feeling fragile and vulnerable, and instead of being a good friend to her (as he once was before they ever first hooked up) he's leading her on.

Edited by xqueenfrostine
  • Love 11

Shia should have went to jail. Then when they cover for her drug tampering self, she had the nerve to call them bad and the worst? No that's you, take a look in the mirror. 

I don't know if I'm supposed to like Jeremy or not. He does kind of support Rachel, but he's cheating on his fiancee all over the place and then going back to her and he tried to cheat last week but attacked Rachel when he stopped it. He's just as messed up as some of the others I think, but trying to act like he's better.

• Love 2

I My problem with Jeremy is that instead of being a friend in what was an obvious low moment for Rachel, he came on to her.  That's a dick move when you know the other party has serious feelings for you, yet you're apparently unprepared to do much more than hook up behind your fiancee's back.  Rachel has more than enough on her plate without the ex she's still carrying a torch for continuing to jerk her around.  She's feeling fragile and vulnerable, and instead of being a good friend to her (as he once was before they ever first hooked up) he's leading her on.

I guess I don't see the power differential that would make it gross. They aren't really friends.  They're ex-lovers with a complicated past and complicated feelings in the present. They're weak for one another and they've tried to set boundaries with one another since she came back.  I just think tonight was another example of that. Mary died and that made it a shitty night for everyone on set, not just Rachel. They had a moment that became sexual. Both participated equally.  And then the next morning Rachel was the one who defined it as only "grief sex" not Jeremy. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I was born, raised and educated in nyc. My career is still there. And though I am now "stuck" living in northern nj, a New Yorker I will be for all my life. I've been privileged to know a cross-section of many people. Still...I've never personally met a superpower Avenger or a heroic dwarf or a sexy geek (sorry!). But I do appreciate watching all those stereotypes on tv or movies.

UnREAL is packed with exaggerated characters. However the writing is so cool that I can glom unto the kernel of truth in each one. Makes me think, makes me appreciative.

I may be dense, but I totally miss the relevance of the random snipe at NJ.

It's the same commute each way, and 15 miles out of NYC is horse country. I think I'm pretty cosmopolitan too-- have lived all over the world, and in many states, and don't feel "stuck" here.

I don't know that the show presents those stereotypes either so much as demonstrates how producing creates the stereotypes. R

I guess I missed her climbing into the bed.

Anyone else roll their eyes when the one girl took the opportunity to go in for a hug with Adam?

Edited by lucindabelle
  • Love 4

I . . . think I need a shower. The ooze? It rubs off. Yikes.

Yes, she was still dressed in what she had on in her bunk bed. Fully clothed.

Adam and Rachel spooning at the end was very sweet. I agree that it didn't seem like they were going to have sex. But didn't Rachel still smell like...Jeremy? From the night before? No shower, no change of clothes--or underwear.

And Jeremy, what a jerk. I know that Rachel is a consenting adult and wasn't intoxicated when he came on to her, but she was clearly distraught and needed a friend, not a f*** ('Everyone wants me for a friend or a f***, and I'm only a Junior). And when he said "I know you better than you think I do," I wanted to throw something at the TV. He 'knew' she needed sex at that moment, not someone to listen to her and simply be there for her so that maybe she could stop pacing around with crazy eyes? He 'knew' how depressed she was last season, before, during, and after her on-camera outburst?  No, he did not.

My favorite moment of the episode actually came from Chet when he and Quinn were about to talk to the network and he told her something to the effect of "keep it upbeat but you know...there's a death."

Yeah, I actually liked the two of them together in this episode. But the network executive? "People should die more often." and "She was a black girl, right?" I couldn't figure out that last line was racist or he was just trying to picture who Mary was.

But then I noticed that Shamiqua was the only contestant who had no lines for the remainder of the episode--not in the scene after Adam made the announcement about Mary, not during their grief session with Dr. Wagerstein, and not when they were filming the Mary interviews. So maybe she really is that unimportant to the show.

• Love 2

Anyone else roll their eyes when the one girl took the opportunity to go in for a hug with Adam?

Oh I definitely did.  I thought she was using the moment to better her position with Adam, but then she ended up quitting so that probably wasn't her motive after all. I was also annoyed by her sniping at Grace for not crying enough and wailing how Grace didn't even like Mary.  I know that was a stressful moment for everyone, but she seemed like such a drama queen.

I know that Rachel is a consenting adult and wasn't intoxicated when he came on to her, but she was clearly distraught and needed a friend, not a f*** ('Everyone wants me for a friend or a f***, and I'm only a Junior). And when he said "I know you better than you think I do," I wanted to throw something at the TV. He 'knew' she needed sex at that moment, not someone to listen to her and simply be there for her so that maybe she could stop pacing around with crazy eyes? He 'knew' how depressed she was last season, before, during, and after her on-camera outburst?  No, he did not.

Totally agree with all of this.  I know he's not objectively the worst person on the show, but I've lost so much patience for him.  At least the other jerks among the Everlasting crew know they're jerks.  

On another note, I don't know why, but the moment Shia realized Jay wasn't her friend but her jailer shocked me more than almost any other moment in this episode.  There was something so sinister about the way he grabbed that chair and placed it in front of the door!  My jaw dropped.  I don't know why that moment felt like a big deal to me, but it did.  

• Love 7

On another note, I don't know why, but the moment Shia realized Jay wasn't her friend but her jailer shocked me more than almost any other moment in this episode.  There was something so sinister about the way he grabbed that chair and placed it in front of the door!  My jaw dropped.  I don't know why that moment felt like a big deal to me, but it did.

Yes. Or when they got back to the set and she tried to talk to him, and he said something about secrets not making people closer. "But we're good," he added. Good what? Good work acquatinences who just covered up a homicide but who won't speak about it ever again? Just like Quinn and Rachel.

Great episode, but it was sad to watch the lengths people went through to save the show and themselves (and avoid a nasty custody battle). 

• Love 4