Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: No Puedo Hacerlo

yeswedo

(edited)

I didn't like Amy Acker on Angel, but I do like her on POI. She's good in Much Ado About Nothing too. So I was happy to see her in this episode. And Amanda Schull! She's way better on 12 Monkeys, which is also a better show.

Awww, Harvey is growing up. Good job! Louis, unfortunately, is still stuck in grade school. Oh wells. I, too, am tired of the Harvey/Donna back and forth. They've both been terrible to each other and at this point, together or not-- I really don't care.

And since we're hating on people (always fun!)... Rachel is the worst for telling Louis about his sister's cheating husband. That's unprofessional! And a violation of a client's privacy. Who does she think she is? The town gossip? She should have told Louis to ask his sister about it. And Louis really needs to quit meddling in things he doesn't understand. Same goes for Mike. Before he got all righteous when he's on moral shakey ground himself (which you all have rightly blasted him for), he should have checked with the clients to see if they were happy with the offer. Aren't they whom he claims to be working for? Ugh. They all deserve teeth-rattling slaps from Jessica. 

Edited by LazyNeko
  • Love 8

I might be the only one that is bugged by this but why isn't Jessica's office redecorated since 2011?

When it first started. three abstract red paintings were on the wall. I noticed since I am an artist painter and my son wanted something like them. It's time to rotate, folks!

The real question is: what's the timeline? Donna's been working for Harvey for 12 years for 5 seasons now.

They should have just made him Harvey's personal paralegal. He could do all the genius prodigy shit without committing fraud and putting everyone in his career path at risk. But I guess that would have gone against the premise of the show. I wonder if Harvey would hired him anyway, if Mike had been up-front about the truth all the way back in the Pilot.

They could also bring back Trevor.... somehow.

It could be the same exact show without "The Secret". It really drags down the show.

• Love 3

I might be the only one that is bugged by this but why isn't Jessica's office redecorated since 2011?

Fellow random fixator here....

The basketballs & baseballs on Harvey's window ledge make me NUTS!!!!  Assuming they are autographed/vintage/valuable, one would NEVER EVER place them where they get UV rays!  That's Rule #1 of 99% of valuable collectibles.

Whew.  Thank you, I feel better.

• Love 5

The basketballs & baseballs on Harvey's window ledge make me NUTS!!!!  Assuming they are autographed/vintage/valuable, one would NEVER EVER place them where they get UV rays!  That's Rule #1 of 99% of valuable collectibles.

Which reminds me of the Barkley guest shot and how absurd this show is compared to the real world. Maybe he could get Charles but on that kind of short notice. I don't think so.

And the guy from Philly after taking a few selfies with Charles changes attorneys. I don't think so.

I keep wondering why it hasn't be stolen yet..

Also, I feel this should be said, although Harvey is one my favorites, it's fault Mike is there. He knew that Mike didn't go to law school and hired him any as a fraudulent lawyer. He even tried to keep him there before he left to become an investment banker.

• Love 1

IIRC, each of the basketballs has been signed by Michael Jordan, one of Harvey's clients, after each of the rings. Maybe Harvey is so cavalier about them because he knows he can always get Michael to sign another six. Or because he doesn't care so much about the money they are worth as the symbolism. Any times he wants he can stand up and look out his Manhattan window with more balls than anyone else.

Which reminds me: Other than they can get Sir Charles to do a 30 second cameo, why would Harvey need to/want to go through him to get the Dream Team back together? Especially when, as previously established, he has MJ on speed dial?

• Love 1
On ‎22‎.‎7‎.‎2015 at 4:39 AM, sluggish neko said:

Rachel is the worst for telling Louis about his sister's cheating husband. That's unprofessional! And a violation of a client's privacy. Who does she think she is? The town gossip? She should have told Louis to ask his sister about it. 

That's a general credo of this show: love and friendship demands that "one tells all", also about other people's secrets.  

Isn't it odd that Rachel hasn't told her parents Mike's secret?