Type keyword(s) to search

Bye Felicia: TV Characters Who've Been Killed Off

He was only a one-episode character on Gray’s Anatomy, but the death of Kyle Chandler as a bomb squad handler was unexpected and sad. Probably because it happened at the end of the episode, when everyone thought they were safe. 

• Love 1

First, thank you, @Bastet, for sending me this link.

So. I've been rewatching original CSI for the past few weeks and again, I got gutted again when Warrick is killed off. I know Gary Dourdan had issues/drug problems, but that season 8 finale, I kept hoping, somehow, some way he would survive (I hadn't read he was leaving/was unspoiled) by teevee magic. But come season nine premiere, nope. And it was worse. So.much.worse. To see him struggling and fighting as Grissom held him and told him to hold on, as he bled out and then was just gone.

I just recently learned that they had already filmed the last episodes before his drug arrest after the season finale, and that the judge gave him a "diversion", which I think means probation? I don't know.

Still, it still pisses me off, because my brain had forgotten who they replaced him with, and I'm angry all over again. The character was an arrogant twit, who was a newbie, and she sucked.

But at least they got the motherfucker, dirty under sheriff in the premiere and didn't drag it out.

• Love 3