Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

To sum up, the weekend of November 13-15 will be busy for these Arrow actors...

• FirstGlance Philadelphia Film Festival (red carpet/press interviews, We Need to Talk screening/cast panel, awards ceremony) - EBR
  • Speedy Comics Con (virtual con) - KC, CL, BR
  • Dream It At Home 5 (virtual con) - KM

After that, there's only one more con involving Arrow actors in 2020...

• Wizard World Virtual Experiences Presents: Stars from Hallmark Movies (virtual con on Dec. 6) - KL, KH, TR
Edited by tv echo

مقابلة مع سوبرمان / اتوم Brandon Routh
Geek House Show   Nov 3, 2020

Brandon Routh will be attending Speedy Comics Con, The First ever virtual Comic Con on the Middle East on Nov 13th and 14th , don't miss your chance to meet him there.

-- When asked to confirm rumors that Superman Returns was supposed to have a sequel, BR: "Yeah. I mean... the intention was to do a sequel. Um, always to do - you know, with a big tentpole movie like that, they want to make more, as long as they feel like they've recouped, um, the money that they invested into the film. Um, a the end of the day, the studio, Warner Brothers, decided that it was too much of a gamble for them to do a sequel, um, and the creative entities, the director and the writers, kind of were onto other things. And, um, certain people at the studio who were excited about Superman had left to go onto other projects in other studios. And so, it was both the passion and the interest in Superman dissipated and also the movie didn't, I guess for them, um, bring back enough, uh, monetary success for them to actually continue on."

-- When asked whether there is a chance we could see him reprise his role of Superman from Superman Returns and COIE in the upcoming The Flash movie, BR: "Can we? I mean, yeah, I mean, that's always a possibility. Um, and, of course, they're bringing in Michael Keaton, which I'm excited about, uh, and some other people from the past DC projects. Um, I think it's very exciting. It worked really well with - in Crisis On Infinite Earths, and I was, uh, extremely proud and honored to be a part of it and to reprise Superman - my Superman. Um, so it's a possi - absolutely a possibility. I mean, you - you can do anything. You know, everybody lives and dies all the time in those things."

-- When asked what was the most special thing about being part of the Arrowverse, BR: "Uh, you know, it was just a great experience for me to be part of the DC Universe again, uh, and to be on Arrow. I had a great time on that show. And then getting to - for me, the unique - the most unique thing was getting to create that character. In Superman, I had the honor to step into the foots - uh, into the - into the footsteps of Christopher Reeve, who's my Superman. But in - in - in Legends - excuse me, Arrow, with Ray Palmer, and then Legends, I got to create Ray Palmer, um, which was fun and unique and an amazing experience. And so that's one of the coolest parts of it for me. And then just putting that character out - again, another character with positive energy - into the - into the ethos, um, which is something certainly needed at this [time]."

-- Some talk about a possible sequel to Scott Pilgrim.

-- BR answered a series of rapidfire questions:

Q: "Who would win in a fight between Superman and Atom?"
BR: "Superman. Barely."

Q: "Who is a better companion, Beebo or Nate?"
BR: "Nate."

Q: "Who is smarter, Clark Kent or Ray Palmer?"
BR: "Uh, Ray Palmer, science-wise."

Q: "Best Superman suit, Crisis/Kingdom Come or Superman Returns?"
BR: "The Kingdom Come suit."

Q: "What is more dangerous, gelato or Kryptonite?"
BR: "Oh! Uh, well, uh, Kryptonite, certainly."

Q: "What do you prefer, acting in movies or TV shows?"
BR: "Uh, I have - both. I can't - they're both great. Depends on the character."

Edited by tv echo

Katherine McNamara, Gregg Sulkin and Cameron Fuller have acquired the rights to a YA novel, The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman, with the hopes of making a TV series...

A BIG Announcement (w/ Katherine McNamara) | Gregg and Cameron
Gregg and Cameron   Nov 8, 2020

Here's the Amazon book description for The Devouring Gray:
https://www.amazon.com/Devouring-Gray-Christine-Lynn-Herman/dp/1368024963

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Meet Kat McNamara During a Private Zoom Meeting
Your bid supports: GLSEN
Donated by: Kat McNamara
Dates    
Experience expires on Nov 17, 2021.

Additional Lot Details    

• Valid for 2 people.
  • Participants must be at least 16 years or older and must be with parent or guardian if not 18 years old.
  • Approximate duration: 25 minutes.
  • This is a private virtual meet and greet.
  • Winner and guest can log in from different computers.
  • Sharing of login information is forbidden and can result in cancellation of the experience.
  • Recording, screen grabs, or distribution of the session are strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by donor.
  • This meeting will be conducted over Zoom or similar virtual meeting platform on a mutually agreed upon date and time.
  • Lot #2121703

Rules & Regulations    

• Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
  • Cannot be transferred.
  • We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
  • To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

There seems to have been a minor kerfufle involving (who else?) Canadagraphs and Pagey saying the spin off isn't happening because KM pulled out. Which completely ignores the fact that the CW picked up 4 shows that didn't even have pilots by May when she was under contract and also didn't pick up The 100 Earthborn spin off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

ah, phase 2 of the grieving process. The part after denial when reddit finds a scapegoat to hate on for 5 consecutive years because their fav character ain't coming back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

KC is wearing a Flash tee shirt in this interview for Speedy Comics Con (Nov. 14)...

مقابلة مع بلاك كناري Katie Cassidy
Geek House Show   Nov 19, 2020

-- On what she misses the most out of her Arrow journey, KC: "To be honest, I miss - I miss the people who I work with - who I worked with for every day for eight years. You know, cast members, other people in the crew. I also - I love - I love acting. I love getting, uh, telling a story, whether that be acting or directing or - or even writing, um, which I've been doing more of, actually, over this last year, uh, which has been phenomenal. Um, but - and I love playing the character, you know, Laurel Lance, Black Canary, I love - I love all of it. Um, and I think there's still some space, you know, who knows what with, uh, the crossovers. I mean... you never know."

-- On how she approached her two different roles of Black Siren and Black Canary from a character point of view, KC: "Um, to be honest with you, I - after getting the pilot and doing research and, uh, script analysis that, you know, I - I genuinely try to - to create character - obviously a part of myself goes into it, but, uh, just based off of backstory, and because this character already existed, I just made sure not to get ahead of myself because my character wasn't coming out of the gates as the Black Canary. She had a journey [unintelligible word] the writers really wrote well for me, um, even though they killed me off at some point, uh, but they did bring me back. Um, so I was very grateful for that, too. And I think it's just being as authentic, uh, as I possibly can, based off the information I'm given on character. Um, and what you saw, I was genuinely going through, like, I was genuinely training. When I wasn't - I was - I would put myself through similar things that my character was going through... aside from, like, killing people or screaming at people."

-- On whether shooting Flash and Arrow felt like they were in the same universe or like two different shows, KC: "Yeah, well, tonally, it - to me, was like Batman and Spider-Man in a way... You have a day show and a night show... It feels a lot lighter, um, and it is, and tonally that - that works for The Flash. But the Arrow - you know, Arrow is - our show's a lot darker and I think there were times where we tried to dip into going towards a little bit lighter, uh, Flash land, and it didn't really work for our show, because that's just - our show's just a darker show."

-- Some talk about KC being a big fan of playing the video game, Call of Duty, and being a gamer. She would love to voice a game character.

-- On whether there's any historical or fictional character from DC, Marvel, LoTR, or anything that she would really like to play someday, KC: "Yes. Catwoman... I've always been a big fan. Michelle Pfeiffer. ... It would be really cool to play the Joker, but as a woman."

Edited by tv echo

I loved Felicity and Iris's storyline together throughout that crossover. That gun bump is so cute. A little convenient that they both knew how to get their Mission: Impossible selves on but I was definitely there for it. 

It's such a shame that the only thing that gets remembered is the wedding interruption. And that the Flash writers made a backhanded swipe about it rather than actually give WA fans their own celebration. 

Anyway it was a much better show of friendship from two ladies who have never had that much screentime together, let alone to themselves than the #feminism ep. 

• Love 5

Video of the entire FirstGlance Philly Film Fest cast panel (including EBR) for We Need to Talk, which was screened on Nov. 14 - I only transcribed comments by or about EBR and/or her character, Amber...

FirstGlance Film Fest- We Need To Talk Panel
FirstGlance Film Festivals  Nov. 26, 2020

Join the virtual panel from the 23rd Annual FirstGlance Philly Film Festival hosted by Jackie Dallas with the Director and Cast of the Award Winning Feature Film, We Need To Talk
Panelists- Todd Wolfe, James Maslow, Emily Bett Rickards, Christel Khalil, Johnathan Fernandez, Tray Chaney.

-- Director/writer Todd Wolfe said that Tray Chaney was the only cast member who didn't audition, which means that EBR had to audition for this movie. Wolfe later praised the cast for owning their characters in their audition tapes.

-- EBR: "Yeah, well, it's a double piggy back off, uh, Christel and Johnathan there - I don't know if you still call it piggybacking after that - but we had a blast. Like the few days that I had showed up in Philly to walk on set and pretty much light scenes on fire, which is what Amber does, um, was probably slowly the most fun experience I've had on a film set, and that's all thanks to Todd and the environment he created. And - and the people you put together in this, Todd, like you or, I don't know, you played Tetris with us in the sense that none of us had met each other and it was just like, 'whoah,' like, we just had a blast. Um, and I love a loose cannon character. I love a loose cannon and Amber is a hundred percent that. I do believe she's solely based off of someone Todd may have known in the past, but I wouldn't want to give too much away out of his, you know, personal life. Um, and - but she was a hoot and a holler. And Todd was just like, 'go with it, do whatever you want,' and, you know, so - I didn't create Arson, unfortunately, but it was, you know, in the writing."

(* I'm pretty sure that she said "arson," but I have no idea what she meant. My wild guess is that it's the name of a video game? Maybe someone who saw this movie can clarify.)

-- EBR: "I mean, it sounds like between James and Todd doing that week of shooting alone that you've been preparing for a quarantine movie since a few years ago. That's what I'm hearing."

-- Todd Wolfe said that he wrote this movie while he was in an improv group and that all of the characters' names are from improv groups that he's worked with. Wolfe: "Amber is actually Bombshell from my improv group... Yeah, Amber is from my improv group. She actually used to wear a glove to smoke cigarettes. ... So I wrote it during improv, thinking I would just shoot it with them on a whim. Um, so, with that being said, I definitely encouraged, like, extra improv, anything you want to say, just kind of throw it in there, and everybody - I mean, there - I could - I could go through every scene and there are lines that everybody plus, by just saying some extra stuff... whether it was Christel like flipping him off first thing in the morning and I was like, 'I love that,' or, you know, 'both your stupid faces' from Emily, or Johnathan saying like, 'it doesn't - it doesn't smell like sex' when he walked into the room. ... I mean, James was always adding stupid stuff. ... It made everything better. ....  Everybody here elevated this to a - to a degree that I couldn't have hoped for."

-- Tray Chaney: "I wanted to say something to Emily. Emily, as soon as you stepped foot on screen, you lit the whole film up. I love it. And it was - you remind me so much of my sister Candace. I cannot wait till she sees it, because, um, she's always joking with me, she's always - I remember when me and Aisha, my wife, when we were getting ready to get married, she joked and cracked jokes all day to my wife about how terrible I was, she shouldn't be with me, I mean, but your character really, like I said, it really - I was - I loved it. You know what I'm saying? I really loved it. Um, like I said, it goes back to that scene with Christel and James - that was a real powerful scene for me because I really seen myself in that. I told - I told Todd, you know, I'm a man, but I got a little emotional, you know, men get emotional. Like, I got a little emotional in that scene because it reminded me a lot of some of the things that I've been through in the past."

-- After Johnathan Fernandez suggested that the sequel be named We Still Need to Talk, EBR: "Or how about We Talked, Now What? ... I still think We Need to Talk is still better than We Need to Text."

-- On whether he would consider making a sequel, Todd Wolfe: "Uh, I don't know if there's much else to be said, to be honest. ... I love the characters, though. I will say that I - after, you know, after all the - the - the work and effort and sweat equity that I put into this, like, I love these characters. I love what everybody put into them. And every time they pop up on screen, I'm just - I'm so - I'm so happy and - and what I like to write - I would love to probably write more for them, especially Amber, because - and I think in my initial - when I was writing, Amber showed up at the house and then just was gone. Never came back. And I was like, I miss - I miss her so much that I was like, I've got to put her back in at a certain point and - and then that's how that kind of came back. But I - I love all the characters, but I don't know if they have - I - I tried to give each one kind of a character arc, slight, so you kind of knew where they were, what they went on to do, where they were kind of going. Um, so hopefully they can all rest easy and I don't have to, uh, keep, uh, keep telling their stories."

-- On whether she participates in social media and how much she relates to that social media culture, EBR: "Well, I mean, Amber and I are obviously very much alike. Um, I think that's clear and clearly, um, I've now gone to therapy, so I feel like this movie really helped me. Um, but, I don't know, I - I shy away from social media quite a bit. Um, I take long breaks from it at all costs. But it is a tool for - for business as well. And, um, I think we, as people, crave authenticity before pretty much anything else and that can get confusing with everything that's out there. But it's a - it's very easy to stay connected. You know, we have friends all across the world now and - and stories that can be heard from different people. ... It's such a blessing to have that. And seeing how we can balance that is really the true trick of our time, because we've never had that before. We've never been people who've had this before. And there's no right way to go about it. It's just seeing what works for you. ... If there's one thing that social media's shown us is that there's so many different things you can now do in the world. You know, like, I think James is right, if things are not - if it's not serving you in a certain way, you might even be able to find something you would have never even thought of before, from just the way people share their stories on there. And just, you know, give it a try... You know, give anything a try 10 times at least."

-- In the context of a discussion about online comments by (anonymous) video gamers and online bullying, Todd Wolfe: "Well, that was always a balancing act in the edit, to make sure that it all looked like they were in on the joke. And then, you know, everybody could laugh at the situation, but not necessarily laugh at an individual, specifically... You know, Kyle - Kyle is definitely the fire starter. It was always Emily and Kyle. If I needed to push Scott into an uncomfortable place, it was always Amber or, uh, Kyle, just to kind of light that fire and - and get things out of control. But it was finding that balance to like at least let the audience know like, you know, when people would talk smack back and forth, that they'd laugh at it, that they - you know, they understood that, I think, this is just my boys and we're having fun, that I'm not like, you know, they're not damaging my psyche by telling me I have a small - having small genitalia." (He's talking about drawing a fine line between smack talk among friends and bullying.)

-- On what is the worst thing a person can say to you after saying, "we need to talk," EBR: "I'm on the same page as James, like, 'We need to talk. This child is actually yours.' Or, 'We need to talk. Go take a look at your toilet.' Or, you know, 'We need to talk. This is all just a simulation and you're in a padded room somewhere.'"

-- On where people can see this movie after the film festival, Todd Wolfe: "You should be able to see it at a, uh, streaming service near you."

-- James Maslow said that his band, Big Time Rush (or BTR), has been "writing some stuff, but nothing official at this point," and that they can't tour or play music "until it's safe” and just have to “wait it out.”
EBR:
“James, if you could write me a song? Pretty soon would be nice.” 
Maslow: “Yeah. It would be something about, you know, fuego or burning the house down.”
EBR: “Oh, my gosh, I can’t – don’t tell me. I don’t want any surprises -.”
Maslow: “It’s going to be great. You’re going to love it. You’re going to love it.”
EBR: “I am. Oh, my God! Make it about – make it about us.”

-- On anything upcoming for her, EBR: "I'm just hiding out in Canada for the meantime, just waiting out quarantine."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The SECRET To Finding Purpose In Life STARTS HERE... | Katherine McNamara & Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty Podcast    Nov 30, 2020

On this episode of On Purpose, actor Katherine MacNamara and Jay talk about laughing in moments of chaos, finding perspective each and every day, and being curious about the world and your purpose in it.
On this episode of On Purpose, Actor Katherine MacNamara and Jay talk about approaching learning with excitement and joy, finding laughter among chaos, and letting your curiosity guide you towards purpose. They also briefly talk about which Hogwart’s house we each would be in.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Twinkle with Ali Stroker, Daniel di Tomasso, Ben Lewis, Fran Drescher, Blake Lee, Ellen Wong, Chad Connell, Jacky Lai and Tony Giroux!!
// Friday, December 4 - 5:00 PM ET

Join the stars of Christmas Ever After, The Christmas Setup and A Sugar & Spice Holiday as they discuss their favorite movie moments, behind the scenes antics and what they are planning for their holiday season. This event is moderated by Jim Halterman, West Coast Bureau Chief, TV Guide Magazine.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Christmas Wish - Katherine McNamara (lyrics)
Marvelous Tunes   Dec 2, 2020

Song: Christmas Wish
Artist(s): Katherine McNamara

This song is not mine. I don’t claim any ownership. The credits go to: © ℗ 2019 DreamWorks, LLC

Edited by tv echo

This virtual Wizard World panel included former Arrow actors, Katrina Law, Kelly Hu and Teryl Rothery...

STARS FROM HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES | SUN, DEC 6TH | 10AM PT, 1PM ET
Wizard World    Streamed live on Dec 6, 2020

with Cindy Busby, Erin Gray, Josie Davis, Katrina Law, Kelly Hu, Lindsay Wagner, Melissa Joan Hart, Teddy Sears, Teryl Rothery & Torrance Coombs

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1

Talkature podcast interview with JS - he talked a lot about his Arrow role and working with SA...

EP 11 with Actor Josh Segarra CW's Arrow
Talkulture    Dec 9, 2020

Enjoy this episode of Talkulture from December 8th with Actor Josh Segarra, We talk about his close relationship with Stephen Amell, his time in theatre, interacting with the legendary Dolly Parton on set, and growing up an avid fan of Wrestling! 
Josh Segarra is an actor known for playing Adrian Chase/Prometheus on the hit show “Arrow,” Hector on “The Electric Company,” and Billy Cepeda on “Sirens.” He also originated the role of Emilio Estefan in the musical “On Your Feet.” Josh is also an avid wrestling fan.

Edited by tv echo

Random Thoughts with Julito's podcast interview with RG...

Ep 8: "Our Deepest Fear...?" feat. Rick Gonzalez from CW's "Arrow”
Julito McCullum   Dec 10, 2020

On this episode, Julito sits down with actor Rick Gonzalez. They talk growing up in Bushwick, Brooklyn, playing the role of Timo Cruz in the film, "Coach Carter", Fatherhood & much more.

Edited by tv echo

KM recently participated in The 24 Hour Plays (Virtual) Broadway Gala on Dec. 1st - here are the program details about the play in which she performed...

The Far-Flung Four
Written by JONATHAN MARC SHERMAN
Directed by GORDON GREENBERG

Featuring:
NOAH GALVIN // Johnny
CLARK GREGG // Ben
JOSH HAMILTON // Reed
KATHERINE McNAMARA // Susan
PHILLIP LIN (Charitybuzz Walk-On Winner) // Phillip Lin

Rehearsal Coordinator: Hannah Woodward

ETA: This video Includes a clip from KM's play...

Highlights from The 24 Hour Plays (Virtual) Broadway Gala!
The 24 Hour Plays   Dec 11, 2020

Our favorite moments from the 20th annual The 24 Hour Plays Broadway Gala! Six new plays written, rehearsed and performed online in 24 hours. Donate –
https://24hourplays.com/donate.

The 24 Hour Plays (Virtual) Broadway Gala premiered on Dec. 1, 2020, and raised support for our year-long theatermaking mission. 

Digital Program: https://24hourplays.com/program/

Edited by tv echo

Marc Guggenheim on Twitter: "@AlexKadolph Any explanation I could give you would just become fodder for clickbait articles and the like. If you DM me, however, I'm happy to have a chat with you." / Twitter

So some fans are still asking why E2 wasn't in the crossover instead of a brief E1 scene. I'm half tempted to DM him and see what he says but I think the biggest one (which he probably won't say) is that they just didn't want to. I suppose there might be legal issues with E2 and the spin off that they thought was happening. 

Her S8 storyline could have gone on to the crossover but it also effectively ended when she "chose to be a hero" over trying to bring Earth 2 back and she wasn't his daughter, wife or a Paragon. 

Edit: Twitter doesn't seem to be embedding atm. 

Edited by Featherhat
22 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Marc Guggenheim on Twitter: "@AlexKadolph Any explanation I could give you would just become fodder for clickbait articles and the like. If you DM me, however, I'm happy to have a chat with you." / Twitter

So some fans are still asking why E2 wasn't in the crossover instead of a brief E1 scene. I'm half tempted to DM him and see what he says but I think the biggest one (which he probably won't say) is that they just didn't want to. I suppose there might be legal issues with E2 and the spin off that they thought was happening. 

Her S8 storyline could have gone on to the crossover but it also effectively ended when she "chose to be a hero" over trying to bring Earth 2 back and she wasn't his daughter, wife or a Paragon. 

Edit: Twitter doesn't seem to be embedding atm. 

I’m guessing at least 50% of the reason is budget. They would’ve had to pay KC extra to appear on the other shows. It’s probably the reason why she only showed up in the Arrow episodes of all previous crossovers as well. The other 50% is that every character that was in the crossover had more important reasons to be in them than BS did. Her storyline affected no one except herself. Everyone else had ties to all the other characters. It would’ve been a waste of time and money in an already packed crossover to include someone no one else knew or cared about or made a difference in the big picture.

• Love 3

Broadway Couples to Perform in Lincoln’s Driven to Give Initiative
BY DAN MEYER   DEC 11, 2020
https://www.playbill.com/article/broadway-couples-to-perform-in-lincolns-driven-to-give-initiative 

In the spirit of the holiday season, Playbill is giving back by collaborating with Lincoln Driven to Give on two virtual events to raise funds for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS’ COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund.

On December 18 and 19, join real-life Broadway couples Patti Murin & Colin Donnell and Matt DeAngelis & Christine Dwyer as they take a virtual tour of the new 2020 Lincoln Corsair—and sing a song or two.

Founded in 2011 and with over $11 million raised, Driven to Give is a Lincoln program that enables its dealers to raise funds for charitable organizations through donation-based test-drive events. For every guest who attends* the virtual vehicle tours with Playbill, Lincoln will make a donation to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS’ COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund.

Both events will be live online; to attend, guests must register in advance here. Murin (Frozen) & Donnell (Anything Goes) will host the virtual event on December 18, while DeAngelis (Hair) & Dwyer (Wicked) host on December 19.

*up to 5,000 attendees.

Edited by tv echo

‘Arrow’ Seasons 7 & 8 Soundtrack Album Details
Posted: December 17, 2020 by filmmusicreporter
https://filmmusicreporter.com/2020/12/17/arrow-seasons-7-8-soundtrack-album-details/ 

The details of the new soundtrack albums for the CW superhero drama Arrow have been revealed. The albums feature selections of the show’s original music from the show’s final two seasons (7 & 8 ) composed by Blake Neely (The Flash, Riverdale, Supergirl, Greyhound, The Pacific, The Flight Attendant) & Nathaniel Blume (Prodigal Son, Deception). Both soundtracks will released digitally tomorrow, December 18 by WaterTower Music. Click here to stream/download the Season 7 album and click here for the Season 8 soundtrack. WaterTower Music and La-La Land Records have previously released multiple soundtracks featuring Neely’s score from the first six seasons. Arrow is developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg based on the DC Comics series and stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey and Willa Holland. The show’s series finale premiered earlier this year.
Here’s the track list of the Season 7 album:

1. Inmate 4587 (4:09)
2. Unable to Protect My Family (3:09)
3. Diaz Plots to Take Felicity (3:27)
4. The Longbow Hunters / Diaz Flames (3:16)
5. Crossing Lines (3:42)
6. Level Two (5:58)
7. The Demon (5:36)
8. Trying to Silence Diaz (5:22)
9. The Slabside Redemption (5:27)
10. Unmasked (4:35)
11. My Name is Emiko (5:16)
12. Star City Slayer (5:50)
13. Mia / Blackstar (6:29)
14. Living Proof (5:42)
15. Fighting Together / This Is Home Now (6:55)

Here’s the cover art and track list of the Season 8 album:

1. To Do the Right Thing (6:07)
2. Welcome to Hong Kong (7:47)
3. My Sacrifice to Protect (6:21)
4. Rightful Challenge / Coming Out to Dad (6:45)
5. Kids from the Future (5:11)
6. Training Mia / The Russian Cage (7:05)
7. How Did We Get Here? (6:30)
8. I Won’t Let Him Die (4:05)
9. Heroes Make Sacrifices (3:58)
10. You’ll Create Your Own Stories (4:31)
11. An Alternate Version (3:05)
12. I Regret Nothing (2:25)
13. Inspired a New Generation (3:03)
14. Statue Dedication (4:57)
15. Glad You Could Make It (3:27)

ETA: List of music soundtrack albums for all 8 seasons of Arrow:
https://www.soundtrack.net/tv/arrow-series/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Here are two song samples from the S7 and S8 music soundtrack albums (courtesy of WaterTower Music)...

Arrow S7 Official Soundtrack | Inmate 4587 - Blake Neely | WaterTower
WaterTower Music   Dec 17, 2020

Arrow S8 Official Soundtrack | Glad You Could Make It - Blake Neely | WaterTower
WaterTower Music   Dec 17, 2020

ETA: To listen to other songs from Arrow soundtrack albums:
https://www.youtube.com/user/WaterTowerWB/videos 
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=water+tower+music+arrow&sp=CAI%253D 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The Geeky Misfit Podcast Ep. 22 | Andrea Sixtos
Geeky Misfit Podcast   Dec 23, 2020

ANDREA SIXTOS is an actress most notably known for EAST LOS HIGH & ARROW.

-- AS talked about shooting Zoe's death scene in the future on Arrow, describing it as "intense" and a "challenge." She also said that she really enjoyed working with Charlie Barnett.

Edited by tv echo

The above podcaster also previously interviewed Charlie Barnett and Kirk Acevedo...

The Geeky Misfit Podcast Ep. 17 | Charlie Barnett
Geeky Misfit Podcast   Nov 11, 2020

CHARLIE BARNETT is an actor most notably known for Arrow, You, and  Russian Doll.

-- Podcaster referenced previous comments by SA about being "snappy" on set and then owning up to it and wanting to create a better work environment. CB said that, unfortunately, he did not have the opportunity to work with SA on Arrow. CB also said that he's always been on shows where the "Number 1 actors" have been "respectful" of the crew on set, although they might yell at producers.

The Geeky Misfit Podcast | Ep 8. Kirk Acevedo
Geeky Misfit Podcast  Sep 9, 2020

Kirk Acevedo is a veteran actor known for roles in projects such as Oz, Fringe, Band of Brothers, Kingdom, Arrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and much more.

-- KA said that it was a "great" experience working on Arrow. KA said that he was not familiar with the DC character of Ricardo Diaz before he got on Arrow and had been more of a Marvel fan growing up. He also said that he was surprised that the show's producers let him "do [his] thing" and be "edgy," because he thought that he was "very edgy" for The CW. He said that the first season he was on Arrow, he was not a series regular, so he only got the script 8 hours before he was supposed to film. (Series regulars get the scripts "ahead of time.") He had 8 pages to memorize that day, the next day, and the next day. He said that, if he had gotten the script a week in advance, he could've performed "30% better." He didn't know in advance that he was going to be the main villain of that season (the "bait and switch"). Podcaster said that he thought KA gave the best villain performance on Arrow

Edited by tv echo
13 hours ago, tv echo said:

He had 8 pages to memorize that day, the next day, and the next day. He said that, if he had gotten the script a week in advance, he could've performed "30% better."

I'm thankful we never had to sit through what he thought was "30% better".

• LOL 2
  • Love 3