Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, tv echo said:

FYI...

Someone should get Leanne to ask why Dinah Rene and Curtis are shoved our throats while Felicity Oliver  and Diggle get lesser screen time cause it looks like they hate what made the show good and is a big reason why the show has been on for 7 years. 

• Love 4

A lot of questions have been submitted asking why Oliver, Felicity & Diggle feel like they’ve become supporting characters to Dinah, Rene and Curtis in the show. 

The EP’s have a problem with NTA that they didn’t resolve in S6 and are choosing to ignore and not address in S7.  Doubling down on the amount of present and future Dinah and Rene I’m watching definitely isn’t helping to change my dislike for them.

• Love 13

Like I said before I feel like this is the only show I watch where they just give even more screen time to the unpopular characters then to the ones that are popular. I mean The Flash has its problems and I remember the hate Ralph was getting last season(and it was definitely warranted) for his increased screen time and he was u likeable a good portion of the season. Then this season hes likeable and not eating screen the scree of more popular characters. Cut to Arrow where Felicity gets Less screen the last couple of Episodes at least than Dinah and Rene and shes the female lead! Not to mention them straining her and Diggles relationship to force friendships with Rene Dinah and Curtis who really haven't done Jack shit to deserve it. Then not to mention Felicity having to turn to a Serial Killer for Help cause her "friends" sadly including Diggle wouldnt help her get her husband out of prison.

• Love 2

Next weekend's comic cons (updated, with schedules)...

Gallifrey One, February 15-17, 2019 (Los Angeles, CA)
John Barrowman (also Marv Wolfman, DC writer of Crisis on Infinite Earths comic book)
http://www.gallifreyone.com/
Schedule
-Sat. (2/16) at 3:00pm - Remembering Stan Lee (panel includes Marv Wolfman)
-Sat. (2/16) at 4:00pm - John Barrowman
-Sun. (2/17) at 11:30am - John Barrowman Diamond Pass Event

Edited by tv echo
5 hours ago, tv echo said:

SA had said previously that he planned to attend all of the Code 8 premieres, so this is also a look at his 2019 travel schedule (this video was posted live today)..

I can’t believe premiere tickets are $225 each and there’s no discount for their backers. Insane. 

More videos from when CH, KM, BL, JDJ and AS got together to watch 713 live Monday night and then did a Q&A on instagram (they all call JDJ "Jo Jo")...

(Golden Warrior)

-- CH asked the questions.

-- KM's fave moment on the show so far is the big bomb that just dropped about Mia's identity: "very nerve-wracking and a lot of responsibility."

-- AS's fave cast member is RG: "my dad on the show is my favorite character."

-- BL's fave moment on the show so far is when his character (tied to the chair) got kicked back by JH's character and he screamed.

-- JDJ said that we haven't yet seen his fave moment on the show.: "It's coming up."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Ha, ha - Felicity Smoak is mentioned in this promo for a new CW Seed reality series about ghosthunters called The P.E.T. Squad Files! ...

Milo: "Hey, Arrow fans! I'm Milo Ventimiglia, hanging out with a couple of new heroes on the scene. Courtney and Spencer from The P.E.T. Squad Files."
Courtney: "You think we're heroes?"
Milo: "I think you are heroes, if you think about it. They look out for the oppressed, they keep people safe."
Spencer: "What kind of chicks are they pulling, you know what I mean?"
Milo: "You know, it's not really about that, Spencer."
Spencer: "Well, do they all get like a Felicity Smoak? Something like that?"
Milo: "No, no."
Spencer: "All right. Then I'm gonna go. But after I do, you should check out a trailer for The P.E.T. Squad Files. And watch us on CW Seed." (Leaves)
Courtney: "Am I still a hero?"
Milo: "Yes."
Courtney: "This guy. Let's go get some ghosts."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

-- AS's fave cast member is RG: "my dad on the show is my favorite character."

That made me laugh a little. I kind of pictured her jumping up and down “My character has a Dad too! I’m a descendant too!” It only counts if it’s Oliver or Diggle, no one cares about Rene. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Imagine having one of the most popular couples in television, who is constantly generating buzz for your show, but stealing a graphic from another show to tweet from your account. The Arrow account is trash. It's done a better job promoting Roswell than Arrow lately. 

• Love 20

They didn't even tweet about Felicity's pregnancy and the Mia reveal was just a gif of William's shocked face. 

Being that bad at your job has to be intentional (Chico).

3 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm pretty sure Chico runs each show's account. And she's probably deep in her feelings right now. It would explain a lot.

Who was more upset when Olicity happened? KC or Chico.

Edited by Chaser
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Whilst I can appreciate wanting to celebrate with out One Blue Lord and Saviour, I did think it was a slightly strange choice, given everything on the show right now. Chico explains it. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 2

I'm really enjoying KM's tweeting:

Seriously, like I said in the Awards thread, she's tweeting about Olicity more than the official Arrow account ever has. 

Also, I do like that she respects the fans of her shows. I skimmed through her Twitter, and I'd definitely be happy as a Shadowhunters fan if I watched that show. 

• Love 4

I just looked in her mentions, the only thing I saw was a convo about DD losing her cry, and they hoped that meant LL becomes BC. But it was one convo and like 3 tweets. I’m against @-ing an actor over anything on a tv show... but when I know EBR, Candice, and others get literal death threats, it’s time to grow a thicker skin girl.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Maybe that's the problem?

Definitely. "No ones talking about me. So Ill send a tweet about myself receiving so much hate so they will give me lots of attention and compliments"

Its not the first time she has done that to. 

Edited by Mary0360
  • Love 4