Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I mean, this is what we guessed would happen after KC/BC got written off the show, right? I'm not into conspiracy theories, but Suzanne's biases have been crystal clear from the beginning, and the awful promo/lack of promo reflects her incompetence and favoritism.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 16

It's a bad pun but, beyond that I don't see the problem. It for the Fan Feast promotion. Someone probably thought it was clever to make food names/puns to tie to that stupid show which, features people eating and, watching the shows.  

• Love 3

The Arrow IG account removed the ribs picture.

I can see what theme they were going for, but it was executed badly and easily misconstrued. My first thought seeing the promo was "Wait, isn't  Felicity Jewish? That's messed up."

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

I think it was just jarring in that there's so many things they haven't promo'd for Felicity Smoak and then that was what they posted. I figured there would be more bad food puns, but I don't know. Past experience has made me very leery with Chico's motivations even when there actually isn't one. 

• Love 11
Just now, calliope1975 said:

I think it was just jarring in that there's so many things they haven't promo'd for Felicity Smoak and then that was what they posted. I figured there would be more bad food puns, but I don't know. Past experience has made me very leery with Chico's motivations even when there actually isn't one. 

You want a bad food pun Arrow? How about something with olives/Oliver. There's literally a name of a food in his name. 

Also I hate olives (they're awful) and I currently feel the same way about Oliver so it works for me. 

• Love 9

I get that CW promo sucks but they ran with this theme and for Arrows they focused on Felicity (it looks like the others just did the show overall). I'm sorry they took it down. 

I totally didn't catch the wrongness of the food choice. That was terrible.

Edited by Chaser

Here's a screencap of the photo from Twitter. I think there were better puns they could have used IMO. (And the use of ribs is icky because people actually have ribs. So relating them to a character was an odd choice)

IMG_1722.JPG

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

"So Sorry. We run these accounts with our eyes closed."

Yeah the "We didn't see what we liked/retweeted/tweeted because twitters super complex and we are super busy, far too busy to read 140 characters of a problematic tweet"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

OK, guys, don't all jump in at once with you suggestions on how Arrow can improve its ratings :P (And yes, I facepalmed at the tweet)

I must confess, I think this is kind of hilarious in a awful kind of way, lol.  

• Love 5

A bit late to the party (oh noes! I'm missing all the PR fun! ;) Wow! I knew the CW's SM was bad but this is embarrassingly bad. I'm actually dying here from second hand embarassment. Ahahahaha. What?

I would seriously consider volunteering to do it for them (pro bono & all) but yeah, no.  I would actually be jumping ship immediately. I see what they were *trying* to do with the whole fan feast stuff. But that was one epic fail. What the hell was this crap?

But yeah as someone smarter up thread said it better: the sky is blue and all that... 

On 2016-12-15 at 1:08 AM, bijoux said:

It's how CD told the story at a con at least once. If Tommy hadn't died, I wouldn't have gone to New York to do theatre and I wouldn't have met my wife.

Also because his wife was married to her first husband before that. She wrote a whole blog about how she had a divorce party to celebrate her being single again and Colin came to that party and they ended up making out and the dating ...  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tazmania said:

Also because his wife was married to her first husband before that. She wrote a whole blog about how she had a divorce party to celebrate her being single again and Colin came to that party and they ended up making out and the dating ...  

That's certainly festive. :)

6 hours ago, Tazmania said:

I kinda really love that story, it sounds almost fic level cute lol

• Love 1