Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

It's a lovely dress and she wears it well, but...this is the part where my mother reminds me if you can't say something nice, not to say anything at all.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 5

I still need to see more of Maya, since I've never watched Shadowhunters, but I'm at least open to the idea of the show continuing with her as a female Green Arrow (as long as they give Olicity a good send off and/or potential for cameos).

• Love 1

I just wanna see if they do a Cheesy Reveal of who she Is ala Oliver in season 3 finale "my name is MAYA QUEEN!!!" Oh if only the battle in the end of the season is a Parallel Oliver vs Bad Guy/ Maya vs Evil Dinah 

• Love 2

First, I don't want Malcolm back, because people need to stay dead on this show. If Moira has to stay dead, no other secondary characters should get to come back. Nevertheless, John's answer makes me happy, because this is how I've always perceived Malcolm and Felicity's interactions and I loved their dynamic together. I would begrudgingly accept him coming back if all his scenes were with Emily.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

First, I don't want Malcolm back, because people need to stay dead on this show. If Moira has to stay dead, no other secondary characters should get to come back. Nevertheless, John's answer makes me happy, because this is how I've always perceived Malcolm and Felicity's interactions and I loved their dynamic together. I would begrudgingly accept him coming back if all his scenes were with Emily.

Yep. If Malcolm ever comes back, there better be Felicity/Malcolm scenes. If there aren't, I don't care how they bring him back, even if it makes complete sense (which, let's be realistic, it wouldn't), I'll probably hate it. 

I have always liked how John talks about the Felicity/Malcolm dynamic, and I'm happy to see that hasn't changed. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yep. If Malcolm ever comes back, there better be Felicity/Malcolm scenes. If there aren't, I don't care how they bring him back, even if it makes complete sense (which, let's be realistic, it wouldn't), I'll probably hate it. 

I have always liked how John talks about the Felicity/Malcolm dynamic, and I'm happy to see that hasn't changed. 

See, I HATE AND LOATHE MarbleMushmouth SOOOO MUCH, I would jump for joy if Malcolm came back, and wouldn't care what ridonkulousness reasons would be.

• Love 1

Portland (Jan. 5-6, 2019) is no longer listed on the HVFF website. Last time I checked, the Arrowverse guests scheduled were Candice Patton, Victor Garber and Franz Drameh. It was a joint event for HVFF and Walker Stalker (also cancelled, even though several TWD actors were scheduled). 

Edited by tv echo

Here's JB's entire interview (starting at around the 8:45 mark)...

DC Daily Ep.66: Interview with John Barrowman and unboxing a DCU Binge Kit
Published on Dec 14, 2018, by DC

-- JB describes Malcolm Merlyn as an "anti-hero" and not as a villain. He admits that Malcolm is a "totally bad parent" but says that his "passion for the people around him is totally commendable." He also compares Malcom to Oliver, who does "the same thing" as Malcolm but is considered a hero.

-- JB says that Oliver is the son that Malcolm always wanted and that Malcolm does love Oliver. He also says that Malcolm "would save and protect anyone within the Oliver realm." 

-- JB said that, when Malcolm went over to LoT, Malcolm would stand back and let Damien Darhk do all the dirty work. He and NM decided just to have fun with it.

-- He had fun playing the "different sides" of Malcolm on the different Arrowverse shows (Arrow, LoT, Flash).

-- JB: "And if he were ever to return, I'd want to see what they're going to make me play next."

-- JB: "I still believe that he has a love and an affection for Oliver. I think that he thinks that Oliver is making some mistakes. Uh, he will do anything - I say this hand on heart, as Malcolm - Malcolm would do anything to help Oliver. Oliver just needs to ask. Oliver doesn't always follow his advice. But sometimes he does. And those episodes where Oliver and Malcolm teamed up together, I loved playing those. ... I think Stephen as Oliver and I as Malcolm have a great dynamic on camera together."

-- JB: "I would love - if ever I return. I'd love to do some more scenes with Felicity. 'Cause I think, the character of Felicity, she - Malcolm respects her... so much because she's a strong young woman who looks at Malcolm in certain scenes like, 'I would totally kill you,' right? ... Just given the chance. And he totally respects that. Because they could band together and do some good. But, no, that, if you cross that line, I will kill you and you will kill me. And that keeps a very tight ship, if that's going to happen."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

In SA's latest facebook video, he mostly talked about Code 8, but he also said that he'll be returning to HVFF in the spring (probably HVFF-Chicago, April 19-21) and that he'll also be back in Australia "for stuff" in late June, in Sydney and Perth (probably Supanova Sydney, June 21-23, and Supanova Perth, June 28-30)...
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/277124312958114/

Edited by tv echo

He is way too young to get married. And seriously, no one (especially not a celebrity) should marry someone they met on instagram (I hope he got that prenup). Mistake. I give it 3-5 years.

Edited by ruby24
29 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

He is way too young to get married. And seriously, no one (especially not a celebrity) should marry someone they met on instagram (I hope he got that prenup). Mistake. I give it 3-5 years, lol.

He's 28, far from too young. And meeting on IG is how the world works now, they've been dating for what? over a year? 

I am also surprised to have seen Rick there but he and his wife seem to get along with everyone so im guessing they mightve hung out with them a couple of times while everyone was in Vancouver. 

• Love 2

Don't all the younguns meet each other in the internet these days?

They've been dating for a while and seem really happy together plus 28 is not too young at all. The entertainment industry is probably different but in real life I feel like the older you are the smaller the pool grows so best to have your pick of the crop when you're young.

• Love 3

My parents got married at 27. Met in June, engaged in July and married in September. They celebrated their 36th anniversary this past year.

4 hours ago, lemotomato said:

I had no idea they were that close, but RG and his wife went to GG's wedding. They all look great.

I don’t know how close RG and GG are but their wives are friends. I’ve seen her on La’s IG a few times.

I like her wedding dress. A nice mix of vintage and contemporary.

Edited by Chaser
15 hours ago, ruby24 said:

He is way too young to get married. And seriously, no one (especially not a celebrity) should marry someone they met on instagram (I hope he got that prenup). Mistake. I give it 3-5 years.

I'm pretty sure he was engaged for at least a year too.  So it's not like he rushed in blindly.  They seem happy.  The 3-5 years guess is pretty true with half of any kind of marriage so should it end, chances are it's not because he's almost thirty and met her on online. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Aww, Jack is adorable with his glasses.  I really need him to be reunited on screen with his TV parents soon.

This so much.  I miss William.  I even miss young Zoe.  Not so much miss her as prefer her over old Zoe.  

• Love 2