Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

To be fair to her, she has no reason to believe that her acting is actually an issue - they've been giving her more to do, not less, and the numbers have been going up. 

I actually don't have a huge problem with JH's acting in smaller bursts.  The smolder is often where is shouldn't be, but her scenes usually really don't matter on any emotional heavy lifting level so I can usually ignore what's off in her acting choices.  They come off to me more as silly than something to hate.

But the sheer amount of Dinah's very pedantic and controlling presence has ground me down and made me dread any moment she's on screen because it just reminds me that she seems to ALWAYS be onscreen and not doing anything someone else couldn't usually do, or worse, pointlessly taking up time that really is needed to better tell other more important stories.     

• Love 11
3 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I actually don't have a huge problem with JH's acting in smaller bursts.  The smolder is often where is shouldn't be, but her scenes usually really don't matter on any emotional heavy lifting level so I can usually ignore what's off in her acting choices.  They come off to me more as silly than something to hate.

But the sheer amount of Dinah's very pedantic and controlling presence has ground me down and made me dread any moment she's on screen because it just reminds me that she seems to ALWAYS be onscreen and not doing anything someone else couldn't usually do, or worse, pointlessly taking up time that really is needed to better tell other more important stories.     

JH is better as a background character, like she was in S5. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

I love her dress (from this angle at least) and her hair is so pretty. I dislike the white jacket, but it's a minor quibble, LOL.

I hate the white jacket. It makes him look like a waiter.

She looks beautiful. I want a see the whole look.

5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It’s a beautiful dress. Not what I expected for a beach wedding. 

TMZ has a picture of the ceremony and it was oddly formal. The bridesmaids all had these long black dresses and there are some people in the sand with full suits and shoes, and a few people who just went ahead and took off the shoes and rolled up their pants (my people).

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

JH is in that pic which means she really cancelled her con appearance to go to the Christmas party. YIKES. Don't take lessons from KC, JH. 

It's a Black Canary thing. You wouldn't understand.  😉

Congrats to KC, though. The picture she posted is beautiful.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Is it too much to hope that they've given up on the stupid #jar thing?

No such luck. There were a lot of IG stories from their gang’s secret Santa exchange last night. I didn’t see EBR but her mom and Fanta were there so she must have been.

48 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I didn’t see EBR but her mom and Fanta were there so she must have been.

She was in some of the insta stories, but i'm pretty sure that's her apartment. 

55 minutes ago, Trisha said:

No such luck. There were a lot of IG stories from their gang’s secret Santa exchange last night.

I knew it was too good to be true. They've already had merch made (and are apparently still having merch made), why would it end? THERE'S INVESTMENT

1 hour ago, Trisha said:

No such luck. There were a lot of IG stories from their gang’s secret Santa exchange last night. I didn’t see EBR but her mom and Fanta were there so she must have been.

That's Emily's head in the back. Same hair color as the other pic.

• Love 2