Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Full video of JB panel at FACTS Convention in Belgium yesterday (same warning as for all his panels: risque content) - I did not watch this entire panel...

Facts Ghent 29/09/2018 John Barrowman: Anything Goes One man Show
Published on Sep 29, 2018, by Insert Coin

16 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

EBR is so adorable in her dino suit. 

Apparently it was a gift from Stephen. If we don't one day get a picture of them together with her in the dino suit and him in the sloth costume she gave him, I'm going to feel totally cheated.

DoYDcN6WkAw8i02.jpg

• Love 17

KL: "I knew there was a crazy fanbase. But you don't know how crazy and rabid this fanbase is until you're in it. And the best part is, it's infectious. So all of a sudden, you're like, 'no,' and then you get in these arguments that are like play arguments. Like, one of my favorite things about Arrow is messing with Olicity fans. (Laughs) And they let me troll them, so they're fine with it too. And most of of the time, it's a lot of fun... But yeah, the fans are great and I love it."

If KL was trolling the fandom, she did it so well I never really noticed.  She teased about certain things and Nyssa certainly liked to mess with the both of them in episode but I can't recall her ever doing or saying anything that's I'd have found upsetting.  Basically I'm saying that any other actor that wants to "troll" the olicity fandom needs to copy how she did it since I've always felt KL respected Olicity and the fans.  

• Love 3

Next weekend's cons (updated, with schedules)...

NEW YORK COMIC CON, October 4-7, 2018 (NY)
Marc Guggenheim, Neal McDonough and Alex Kingston (also Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher)
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Guests/Entertainment-Guests/
Panels
-Fri. (10/5) at 12:45pm - "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman 25th Anniversary Reunion" (Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher)
-Fri. (10/5) at 4:00pm - "Dreamworks Tales of Arcadia: 3Below, a Netflix Original Series" (incl. Marc Guggenheim)
-Fri. (10/5) at 8:00pm - "Tardis Time" (incl. Alex Kingston)
-Sat. (10/6) at 4:00pm - "Teri Hatcher & Dean Cain Talk Lois & Clark 25th Anniversary"
-Sat. (10/6) at 4:15pm - "HISTORY's Project Blue Book" (incl. Neal McDonough)

Rebels Spartacus V, October 6-7, 2018 (Paris, France)
Katrina Law and Nick Tarabay
http://www.people-convention.com/pages/conventions-a-venir/rebels-spartacus.html
No panel schedule posted (but each actor will participate in at least one Q&A panel, lasting from 40 minutes to an hour).

Edited by tv echo

MG is at New York Comic Con today for a DreamWorks Tales of Arcadia: 3Below panel...
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/66919/DreamWorks-Tales-of-Arcadia-3Below-a-Netflix-Original-Series

October 05, 2018, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
Guillermo del Toro offers a first look inside his upcoming Netflix original series DreamWorks Tales of Arcadia: 3Below, the second chapter in the Tales of Arcadia trilogy. The panel will also include executive producers Rodrigo Blaas, Marc Guggenheim and Chad Hammes, and actor Diego Luna (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story). The series follows two royal teenage aliens,and their bodyguard who flee a surprise takeover of their home planet by an evil dictator and crash land in Arcadia. Now on the run from intergalactic bounty hunters, they struggle to blend in and adapt to the bizarre world of high school all the while attempting to repair their ship so they can return and defend their home planet.  

Edited by tv echo

Next weekend's cons and events (updated, with schedules)...

Fan Expo Vancouver, October 12-14, 2018 (Canada)
John Barrowman (also Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh and Katee Sackhoff)
https://www.fanexpovancouver.com/en/guests/celebrities.html
Schedule
Sat. (10/13) at 12:00pm - "Celebrity Q&A with Legend of Tomorrow's Caity Lotz and Brandon Routh"
Sat. (10/13) at 4:00pm - "Fan Favourite John Barrowman Live On Stage"
Sun. (10/14) at 2:45pm - "Celebrity Q&A with Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff"

Reading Comic Con, October 13-14, 2018 (Berkshire, UK)
David Nykl
https://www.creedconventions.com/guests-from-film-tv
Saturday Schedule
Sat. (10/13) at 12:30pm - "Walkers & Beasts!" (incl. David Nykl)
Sunday Schedule has not yet been posted.

Barbara Berlanti Heroes Gala, October 13, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA)
Greg Berlanti (event chair) and Stephen Amell (honoree receiving Hero Award)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/fuck-cancer-gala-ariana-grande-kristin-chenoweth-stephen-amell-confirmed-attend-1149582

FirstGlance Film Fest Philadelphia 21, October 12-14, 2018 (Philadelphia, PA)
Grace screening - Katie Cassidy?
https://firstglancefilms.com/fgpa21selects/
Schedule
Sun. (10/14) at 7:15pm - "Closing Night Screening and Awards" (Unhappy Holiday, Departures, Grace)

Edited by tv echo

Wow, I love her hair. I assumed they were clip in colored extensions but it looks like it's actually dyed? And she's not the only one who doesn't know what day it's on. I can't believe how little the CW has promoted the day change...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Dude should go read all the comments by the non Olicity fans who think he sucks, too. Might be surprised. 

I was gonna say - I hope he read the comments on the article he linked to, LOL. 

I'm sad the hashtag knife is missing for hashtag KidVicious. Probably realized that might come off as threatening, which makes him smarter than the absolute dolt he plays on the show, I guess.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I was gonna say - I hope he read the comments on the article he linked to, LOL. 

I'm sad the hashtag knife is missing for hashtag KidVicious. Probably realized that might come off as threatening, which makes him smarter than the absolute dolt he plays on the show, I guess.

I thought the same. There's not one positive comment. Haha.

He really does think a lot of himself though. It's pretty comical. 

• Love 3

I thought Dragon was underwhelming from start to finish, partly because they took too many story shortcuts with him.  

I sometimes can’t believe that out of all the villains they’ve had, he’s the one they chose to carry over for another year.  

But then I remember it’s Arrow, where doubling down on the least appealing characters is just part and parcel of the show’s DNA.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

What a gentleman! ?

Dude should go read all the comments by the non Olicity fans who think he sucks, too. Might be surprised. 

I'm not shocked by Avacado hating on Olicity fans, dude is a jerk of all jerks, I'm more shocked at the vapidness that he actually went and search up gifs of himself? Like does he have a file of them all saved up along with his many personally paid for pink smoke photo shoots? 

Ive also completely forgotten why exactly he hates Olicity fans again? But seeing as he was nice enough to send us a gif I'll leave him this one 

giphy.gif

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mary0360 said:

I'm not shocked by Avacado hating on Olicity fans, dude is a jerk of all jerks, I'm more shocked at the vapidness that he actually went and search up gifs of himself? Like does he have a file of them all saved up along with his many personally paid for pink smoke photo shoots? 

Ive also completely forgotten why exactly he hates Olicity fans again? But seeing as he was nice enough to send us a gif I'll leave him this one 

giphy.gif

I think it started when he liked several reddit type tweets saying Diaz should behead Felicity and other things and went from there.

• Love 3

Addition to this weekend's events...

The CW's Fall Launch Event: "Powerful Programming, Powerful Women" (co-sponsored by The CW and #SeeHer), October 14, 2018 (Burbank, CA)
Beth Schwartz, Sarah Schechter and Juliana Harkavy (also Mara Brock Akil, Jessica Queller, Keto Shimizu, Melissa Benoist, Caity Lotz, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Tala Ashe, Nicole Maines, and Maisie Richardson-Sellers)
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-cw-seeher-partner-launch-event-seeher-award-1202976149/

Source:
The 
CW and #SeeHer Announce New Partnership (EXCLUSIVE)
By NATE NICKOLAI   October 11, 2018
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-cw-seeher-partner-launch-event-seeher-award-1202976149/ 

Edited by tv echo
8 hours ago, Featherhat said:

I think it started when he liked several reddit type tweets saying Diaz should behead Felicity and other things and went from there.

Don't forget when he took a screenshot of a criticism about his introduction. 

I really don't think he realizes how all these "fans" of his would turn on him if he ever said/liked the "wrong" thing about any Earth's LL/Black Canary. 

17 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Yeah, then both he and his wife started to personally reply to and picking fight with people that very politely objected and it just got weird fast and of course the attention he gave to the comments from Olicity fans brought all sorts of other lovely comments from those that did want him to kill Felicity.  I got a least a couple go f yourself and die kind of suggestions for saying it was not cool to advocate for the death of an innocent woman.   Since then the best revenge has been the general rejection of the Dragon as being at all credible or scary.  

• Love 3

I think the trouble with KA is that he has super lame "Little Goon" vibes and seems to have transferred these onto the 3D character. I keep seeing this small, angry and peculiar man. Much like the actor which just makes me laugh at the villain.

• Love 7

I saw these come up on my time line. Mr and Mrs Avacado are so purfect for each other. What a couple:

DpW1FPdXcAIdW0w?format=jpg

DpW1FPlW0AsWrBG?format=jpg

Rotfl also I knew Rick was secretly bitter that he's not more loved by fandom:

DpZ_mQjWkAAuUT4?format=jpg

Either the Olicity fandom is powerful enough to rattle a bunch of actors or the actors are very very fragile people. 

• Love 5

WTF. I have no other words for that. 

I looked through some of the replies and I’m just disgusted. People should be better. I don’t care what character you’re a fan of, what ship you like, etc. The conversation on Twitter has become bigger than that after that tweet and yet people still bring it back to that. UGH. 

• Love 4

The part that’s so annoying is that instead of blaming poor writing, story choices or acting choices for the reaction to the characters, they’re pointing to a subset of fans as the reason for their lack of popularity. 

It’s not my fault they wrote Dragon so woefully or presented Rene as a betrayer who attacked Oliver with an axe.  Olicity fan or not, I’m just responding to the story they gave me.  

Edited by kes0704
  • Love 24