Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Day 2 is starting!  The food at the convention center SUCKS so we are loading up on brunch.  If any of you guys are in Portland, or are going to Portland...Tasty n Sons.  Y'all must.   

We're out out of money and my friend somehow sprained her foot so it's gonna be a quiet day for us.  EBR/DR panel at 11, SA at  12:30, and then The Gifted in the afternoon. KC is doing a panel but it's right when EBR/DR ends and um we don't really like her or Laurel so we miiiight show up for a few minutes just to see her.  

The agenda is to do those, say hi to Manu and maybe get another Josh hug asihrnfnid83whbs62$;!&, not sure if KC is doing m&g and stare from afar at OTA's prettiness.  Yesterday we hung out with Mingna Wen multiple times and talked with all the folks from The Gifted.

Off topic but one of my friends is living in Belgium and in s2 of OUAT, she was very influenced and inspired by Sleeping Warrior.  It took a lot of yelling and threats because she was nervous but I asked Jamie Chung to speak to her just to say hello but Jamie spent the whole time yelling about how she also shipped SW and how Mulan loved Aurora and she begged to come back for that storyline. 

I think this is what impresses me most about HVFF and Stephen's organization of this.  Yes it's kind of messy, and it took us an hour to get in, but these types of fan interactions don't happen at other cons.  We chatted with six celebrities yesterday and we were worried that they might be dicks, or just not live up to the pedestals we put them on, but they were all the kindest, sweetest people ever.  And most of them liked hugs and initiated them, so we didn't have to creepy ask for hugs.  Stephen stayed super late yesterday taking photos while they took stuff down and I think he really sets the example for these cons.

• Love 4

I missed a lot of stuff. But first and foremost I'd like to say... OH MY GOD Emily canceled her live panel because she and Stephen/David (who were late too) were filming till 1am on Saturday  and left as soon as possible so she can at least make it that day?! HOW DARE SHE. 

I mean the least she could've done was put her foot down and end work early thereby screwing up the schedule for the entire cast JUST so she could make it for an informal 15 minute panel right? 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

I missed a lot of stuff. But first and foremost I'd like to say... OH MY GOD Emily canceled her live panel because she and Stephen/David (who were late too) were filming till 1am on Saturday  and left as soon as possible so she can at least make it that day?! HOW DARE SHE. 

I mean the least she could've done was put her foot down and end work early thereby screwing up the schedule for the entire cast JUST so she could make it for an informal 15 minute panel right? 

Is it Twitter and the ilk complaining?  Cus we were there when they announced she canceled and we were all disappointed but nobody was pointing fingers or anything.  But maybe they were angry and just kept it to themselves until the got online.  I kinda figured when I saw the tiny plane tweet that they were going to be late and was just hoping that they wouldn't crash land somewhere.  Those planes freak me out :(

Fun fact: I completely missed the multiple announcements that EBR canceled and happily skipped to the very front of the stage ready to be blessed by her face.  Five minutes later I realized I was the only one still there, even the three girls I came with had just abandoned me.  They wanted to see how long before I noticed. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Wishing Well said:

Is it Twitter and the ilk complaining?  Cus we were there when they announced she canceled and we were all disappointed but nobody was pointing fingers or anything.  But maybe they were angry and just kept it to themselves until the got online.  I kinda figured when I saw the tiny plane tweet that they were going to be late and was just hoping that they wouldn't crash land somewhere.  Those planes freak me out :(

Fun fact: I completely missed the multiple announcements that EBR canceled and happily skipped to the very front of the stage ready to be blessed by her face.  Five minutes later I realized I was the only one still there, even the three girls I came with had just abandoned me.  They wanted to see how long before I noticed. 

LOL some KC stans are pointing fingers. They have defended KC who has canceled many times for no reason and has been late and left early all the time for no reason... So it's hilarious that they point fingers at EBR for being late even though she has a legitimate reason and proof of why she was late lol

13 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wait. What the hell is Felicity wearing now if 2 in taller Felicity would wear 4 in heels? Holy crap does EBR have to wear 5 1/2 in heels? Do they even make 6 in heels? 

I think it is that she has to wear 4 inch heels now - if she was 2 inches taller she would not have to which would make EBR happy.  

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wait. What the hell is Felicity wearing now if 2 in taller Felicity would wear 4 in heels? Holy crap does EBR have to wear 5 1/2 in heels? Do they even make 6 in heels? 

I took that quote to mean she'd only be wearing 2-inch heels if Felicity was 2 inches taller (like she's wearing 4-inch heels now)

• Love 2

LOL we just showed up to get a good spot for Stephen Amell and the people here are angrily wondering where KC is.  12:15 and she was supposed to be here at 11:45 and END at noon.  

My friend Rubi is now hysterically laughing and people are staring but we don't want to explain why to her fans. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

I think it is that she has to wear 4 inch heels now - if she was 2 inches taller she would not have to which would make EBR happy.  

4 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I took that quote to mean she'd only be wearing 2-inch heels if Felicity was 2 inches taller (like she's wearing 4-inch heels now)

ah, OK that makes way more sense

6 minutes ago, Wishing Well said:

LOL we just showed up to get a good spot for Stephen Amell and the people here are angrily wondering where KC is.  12:15 and she was supposed to be here at 11:45 and END at noon.  

My friend Rubi is now hysterically laughing and people are staring but we don't want to explain why to her fans. 

So she missed her live panel?

@Wishing Well, what prompted the Emily/Stephen hug? Was there a question before that?

4 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

I am charmed by the pushup competition.  That was awesome.

Me, too! And I want to see the climbing wall race although I'm with Emily, I don't think it would be able to take David's size. I mean, the man is HUGE, not just the arms, LOL!

3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

So she missed her live panel?

Was she in a small plane flying against a headwind, mayhaps? 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Wishing Well said:

THE IRONY 

LMAO

I wonder what her excuse was

Edited by WindofChange
  • Love 4

David gave a hard no on the rap battle 

Rubi and I sat separately and she was wondering why some homeless looking guy was grabbing the mic and it was SA ?

Emily took her shoes off for the push up contest and didn't put them back on for a bit

the question about Diggle and Felicity - "Call it what it, Delicity" - EBR

Davids face when Emily said kiss Oliver, marry Felicity, and then trailed off into silence 

Stephen sang a bar of Mumford and Sons

Stephen asked if he can moderate the last five minutes and then we went for another 20 minutes!

they said two more questions but after that David just kept pointing at people and saying "one more question!"

neither of them have any idea what's aired and what hasn't 

and my fav

paraphrased: do JJ and William ever hang out and what would they do

DR: blah blah BABY SARA 

Bless that man 

KC still no panel, but she's apparently here

• Love 5

Um someone just said that KC canceled cus she couldn't get away from her table?  But we were at the bathroom by the Arrow tables and she wasn't there 

Fan heresay tho so who knows.  I still haven't seen her today but she is here 

• Love 1

HAHAHA I just won a unicorn painting at the after panel trivia 

"we talked about Stephen's character and his relationship with Emily's character.  What is their ship name?"

"OOH PICK ME"

apparently I jumped really high so I got picked even though I don't think my hand went up first

i would like to dedicate this painting to all of you 

I have the whole panel filmed and will uploaded tonight when I get home.  SA says most of the scenes he has with EBR are just them trying to get the other to laugh 

• Love 13

-- SA: "Right now we're shooting our 130th episode of Arrow... That's like a little less than a hundred less than Smallville. And like 600 less than Supernatural... But, um, you know what, you have to find ways to make it new and fresh and exciting. You really do. And, um, working with Emily has been - has been just a real treat. It always feels - it always feels fresh. It really does."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Wishing Well said:

Davids face when Emily said kiss Oliver, marry Felicity, and then trailed off into silence 

1 hour ago, Wishing Well said:

I have the whole panel filmed and will uploaded tonight when I get home.  SA says most of the scenes he has with EBR are just them trying to get the other to laugh 

They are so fun. I'd give anything to watch the three of them work together on Foundry Fridays.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

Thank you for sharing your con experience with us, @Wishing Well

Thank you all for keeping me educated and informed!! I bought these tickets hoping to meet the other Arrowverse cast members but I think my time at the con meeting everyone has really gotten me interested in the show and I'll start it up again next week.

I also told Manu I will for sure watch his episode with his son.  That guy pushes his episodes HARD.  He's also gorgeous so I will do as he says.  We got in trouble because we got him talking on his favorite topic, Slade, and we weren't paying for anything and held up the line.  He could've talked for an hour though.

• Love 5

Full video of "Arrow Heroes" panel with DR and EBR, and crashed by SA, yesterday (video length: 48.22)...

Painel David Ramsey e Emily Bett Rickards na HVFF Portland 18 - NÃO LEGENDADO
Published on Jan 14, 2018, by Olicity OTA Arrow

Diggle & Felicity Will Never Betray Oliver:
-Mod: "Your characters have a pretty defining OTA moment in the mid-season finale when... - the moment where Oliver figures out that someone's ratted him out basically, but without question... he did not even blink on thinking it was one of you two... (To EBR) It would be really awkward if it was you [because Felicity and Oliver just got married]."
-EBR (joking): "'I just wanted to test this relationship, light a little bit of fire, and then see how you deal.' That's how I work. That's not necessarily how Felicity works."
-DR: "Right, right. Okay."
-Mod: "When you read this script, did you actually think it was going to be one of your two characters... that was the rat?"
-DR: "Not even a little bit."
-EBR: "Not even a little bit. As Oliver didn't, I also wouldn't. There's like - not us."
-DR: "Probably the two people that will probably never betray Oliver."
-EBR: "Agreed."
-DR: "Roy and Dinah - no, I'm kidding... Clearly, Oliver."
-EBR: "... Well, you didn't tell him about your shake. Diggle didn't tell him... That's okay. That's a little betrayal."
-Mod: "And your character didn't tell him about Helix."
-EBR: "Let's not bring that up."
-DR: "Why you bringing up old stuff?"
-EBR: "Why you digging?"
-Mod: "Okay, just kidding. Nobody has ever betrayed anybody."

Diggle Didn't Give Dinah Chance to Explain:
-Mod: "Were you surprised that he didn't believe her or give her more time to speak? You just wrote it off immediately."
-EBR: "I got this... Yes. Diggle thinks that's a very bad move now, in hindsight."
-DR: "I cannot wait to answer the next Felicity question."
-Mod: "Good, because I'm about to ask her one... Do you have any input on that question?"
-DR: "I do. Um, I think it was - I think it was strained. You know, I don't know - there's almost a Biblical amount of virtue that Diggle can have about himself sometimes. And, um, I think it comes off - sometimes he doesn't quite remember some of the mistakes that he's made, or that other people have made, when he's concentrating on what's right. So, uh, yeah, there were some issues I had with that. But I think it fits right in with the kind of principled person that Diggle is, and sometimes the one-sided person that he can be because of his principles."

Curtis Still Working With Felicity on Company:
-Mod: "And for you and Curtis, that was sad. Curtis isn't exactly a new person at this point in time... And Felicity and Curtis are starting a company together. And Curtis said that he still wants to do the business together.  I don't see that working out very well."

-EBR: "This prediction might be answered in a scene we shot Friday night at - Thursday night at 1am in the morning."
-DR: "How so?"
-EBR: "I would tell you, but it would spoil the room... You were there, I can tell you that."
-DR: "Well, you don't want me to do it because I will give up spoilers. Not good, not good."

OTA Versus NTA:
-DR: "Is this a Delicity panel?"
-EBR: "Whoo hoo hoo! We haven't had one of those since forever."
-DR: "How are you guys liking this season, Season 6?" (Audience cheered and clapped)
-EBR: "Season 6! It's insane."
-DR: "OTA versus NTA? Is that the thing?"
-EBR: "Yeah."

Push-Up Competition Between DR and EBR:
(Watch video beginning at around 8:26 mark.)

Forgiving Rene: 
-Fan: "Hey Hoss! When are you going to forgive my boy?"
-EBR: "Rene?"
-Mod: "Rene."

-DR: "You know, they really are - this whole - we kind of joked about it. But you know how Captain America and Iron Man really had a - like a -it's a real feud, right? That's going to go on for a long time. That's our story. This is not something that's going to go away quickly. It's a battle of wills and philosophies. So it's going to go on for quite awhile."
-EBR: "We're waiting on the ballad that plays when they make up. We're waiting."

Diggle Jealous of Olicity:
-Fan: "Dang, wow... So we've seen Diggle and Oliver like together for so long from the very beginning, and now, uh, Felicity's in it, so, uh - (EBR starts laughing) - for your characters, do you ever get jealous of -"
-DR: "Yes! Yes! Yes, I do! ... I'm so jealous of Oliver and Felicity's relationship."
-EBR (laughing): "I'll have you know, I'm going to be walking around set this week, being you, and asking - I'm just going to go on set and be, 'dang, wow, dang, wow, Felicity's in it.' Yeah, he gets jealous all the time. It's great. He's interesting, you know. Light that fire."

What's On Diggle, Felicity and Oliver's Playlist:
-EBR: "'My Heart Will Go On.'"
-DR (laughing): "Whose is that? Yours? Felicity's?"
-EBR: "Yes. Also the queen of [download?-unintelligible word]. What's on Diggle's?"
-DR: "Um, I'm trying to think of what's on Oliver's playlist. What would Oliver be listening to?"
-EBR: "Like Matchbox 20. Like, something real [unintelligible word] - real emo. Just like, umpf. Stephen would be like, Mumford & Sons... The Lumineers, he's like, are real interesting... calm guy inside... Folk music, that's what he's into."
-DR: "Yeah, yeah, right. He's into like, real folksy. Something you would never think Oliver Queen would listen to. John Diggle. What would John Diggle be listening to? You're good at this."
-Mod: "Could it be something surprising?"
-EBR: "Country music."
-DR: "Yeah. Something really country. No, no, no."
-EBR: "The barbecue stain on my t-shirt. It's just, like, so bad."
-DR: "I don't know. That's a great little character stuff. Some homework I have to do. What would John Diggle be listening to?"
-EBR: "Oh, uh, 'you better have my money' ... oh, what's that, 'paperclip'... that 'Plane' song by MIA?"
-DR: "Oh, 'Paper Planes.'"
-EBR: "Somebody sing it... That's the one."
-DR: "That's on Diggle's playlist. Got it."

Two Truths and a Lie:
-Fan: "Can you tell us two truths and a lie about the rest of the season?"
(DR and EBR turned it into a multiple choice question.)

-DR: "The end of Season 6. 'A'?"
-EBR: "A bomb hits the city."
-DR/EBR: "'B'?"
-EBR: "A truth bomb hits the city."
-DR/EBR: "'C'?"
-EBR: "A Ben bomb hits the city. 'D'? No bomb hits the city."

Playing Other Characters:
-Fan: "If you could play any other character on the show, who would you play?
-DR: "I would play Deathstroke. Manu Bennett... I can't do it better than Manu, but it's just a wicked character. So many layers to him. He just does such a great job... It's just such a well-written character."
(EBR initially said Harrison Wells, but then said Oliver.)
-EBR: "I would do Wells, Season 3, because he changes all the time... (DR interjected that it was Arrow, not Arrowverse) Oh sorry, I didn't pass this test... I'd play Oliver, just for fun. Have a little Matchbox 20 time. Cry to myself in the bunker. Drink whiskey... Shoot an arrow or two. Have abs. And then do the salmon ladder all the way to the top. Like, in my spare time when nobody's watching."
-Fan: "If you could be any supervillain, not necessarily from the Arrowverse, just in general, who would you want to play?"
-DR: "Now the Tom Cavanagh answer, please. ..."
-EBR: "Michael Emerson's character, Cayden James... But then I'd have to have Michael Emerson play Felicity, so that I can still act with Michael."

Kiss, Marry, Kill:
-Fan: "My question... would be, Kiss, Marry, Kill... uh, Diggle, Felicity, Oliver, your perspective."
-EBR: "Dammit, I don't want to kill any of those characters that she named. Usually you do this with one person you'd, you know, be okay with not being there... (DR interjected, "You got it, you go first") Ahhh, I guess, Oliver. I'd marry Felicity. (Audience reaction) Oh, I said it. That was hard. That's a lot off my chest. This is good therapy."
-DR: "Uh, I would kiss Diggle. I would kill Oliver. I'd marry Felicity."
-EBR: "Those are two alternate universes."

OTA:
-Fan: "When you guys started out as Oliver's bodyguard and the IT department, did you think your characters would ever be where they are now?"
-EBR: "No, I came in for a day. I was like, bye, went back to working at the dog shop. And then, uh, later that year, my boss was like, you have to quit. I quit. Dammit."
-DR: "Um, but thank god, Felicity did come, right? (Audience cheers and claps) ... Cause me and Stephen were just brooding. Every. Single. Wednesday. We were just like, 'grrrr, grrrrrr'.. No, I didn't think that. You know something, I knew what I did know. When I first got the role, they were very upfront and said - they told me I didn't have a whole lot to do in the pilot, but ultimately I'd become his right-hand guy. So I knew that that was coming. But, you know, the way this took off, no one predicted it... Maybe David Nutter... who shot the pilot. He's a guru at shooting pilots. Somehow he knew. But no one knew that this was going to happen. No one saw it."
-EBR: "No one saw 6 years later. Like, this is Season 6 now."
(DR then related how he just stopped by a booth to talk to SA and then a fan asked him whether they ever see each other because they just had a 4-minute conversation together, like they hadn't talked in days.)
-DR: "It's rare that you really do have a show that the actors like each other, this long. And it's one of those rare things. So, um, not only did, I think, most of us didn't see 6 years later, I think, most people didn't see the chemistry happening, and it going on for as long as it did. So I'm very grateful for it."

Connecting to Their Characters:
-Fan: "How do you guys think you connect to your character?"
-EBR: "I love Felicity. I've always loved Felicity since day one. She's extremely intelligent and kind and [lives?-unintelligible word] through her heart. But she - she makes me brave, 'cause I think I'm attracted to that... and her courage and her ability to sort of keep her morals aligned and then just go into this life that's sort of extreme and out of this world and something that she couldn't predict six years later. And so I think, I try to connect to her. I'm attracted to her bravery. If I chase that."
-DR: "Yeah, Felicity's brave. Um, I think for Diggle - Diggle sees very clearly what the lines are. He can very clearly see that's true and that's not true and be able to differentiate between the two very easily. And... take a side. I'm not always as good as I should. So I think Diggle's, um - Diggle's compass is a little better than mine. So he's someone I aspire to emulate in that respect."

Diggle's Parents:
-Fan: "Who would you fan cast as your parents?"
-DR: "What actors I would pick as Diggle's parents? ... Well, Carl Weathers, I would love to be Diggle's father. Love. And, um, my mother? Oprah. Can you imagine that? ... Aim high. Carl Weathers and Oprah."

Double-Dating:
-Fan: "Now that Oliver and Felicity are married, when are they getting a double date with Diggle and Lyla?"
-EBR: "When Audrey stops working on other shows. I want her back. Um, very soon. I want them to get a pet. And a plant first, before they double-date. I don't know if they're ready for that."

Delicity:
(Fan asked if there will be more Diggle and Felicity moments, and having Felicity's tech company helping out Diggle with his injury.)
-EBR: "First of all, call it what it is. Delicity... Second of all, we do have some good moments throughout the season. Have they already aired? I'm thinking if the episodes I'm thinking of have already aired, actually. Um, they have a good friendship."
-DR: "... There's a lot of story. There's a lot of other characters that came in. Um, she found her other friend in Curtis... We have some good moments coming up in Season 6. Um, because there's been a fragmentation in the two teams, there's a lot more interaction between Diggle and Felicity. So I think we're going to get back to some more of what you've been missing."

Oracle:
(Fan asked about Felicity writing and then crossing off "Oracle" on her board when brain-storming names for her new company.)
-EBR: "I might be wrong here, and you can blast people on twitter on this, but I think - I feel like we were told we couldn't use Oracle. Um, I think we tried, and it was banned."

(SA crashed the panel at this point, posing as a fan asking a question, at around the 33:30 mark.)

William and JJ (and Baby Sara):
-Fan: "Do you think that William and JJ have been interacting by now? And what have they been doing?"
-SA: "I'll handle this one... Um, William's not allowed anywhere near -"
-DR (laughing): "You know, I think that they both have been thinking about who this Baby Sara was - (Audience goes, 'awww') - that we lost... I remember the time when she was - bullets were bouncing off her as she was on the back of my motorcycle."
-EBR: "She was so small!"
-DR: "It'd be nice to see that, right? It'd be nice to see that interaction between those two guys... They're not quite the same age, though, JJ and William."
-Mod: "But what would they be doing?"
-DR: "JJ would be in an ARGUS daycare, because that's where he is every day... I don't know where William would be."
-SA: "Teaching your kid video games, basically. He's good at video games."
-DR: "What is William doing every day?"
-SA: "Going to school. Being like a 13-year-old boy, which is gross."

Rap Battle:
(Fan asked panel to do a rap battle and SA pretended to leave.)
-EBR: "Stephen will sing Mumford & Sons in the background."
-SA: "Mumford & Sons?
-DR: "She said that's what Oliver Queen has in his playlist."
-EBR: "And Matchbox 20."
-SA: "Yeah. And really early Nine Inch Nails, for no reason."

Why EBR Became an Actor:
-Fan: "What inspired you to become an actor?"
-EBR: "Um. I played a lot of dress-up as a kid. It sounds like a joke, it's not. A lot of dress-up. Read a lot of books. Um, and I think what I always loved was having stories read to me and watching stories and hearing other people's stories, and then metabolizing those stories and going and being like, talking to my mother like I was a 40-year-old woman at the age of 4. My mom was like, 'where did you learn this stuff?' I'm like, 'why? I read it in a book' 'No, you didn't, you can't read.' (Laughs) I'm not sure. I - I always knew I wanted to do it. And I just always loved different stories. And I think that that's it. Illustrations and, you know, making something come alive."

Changing One Thing About Their Character:
-Fan: "If you could change one thing about your character, what would it be?"
-EBR: "If Felicity was 2 inches taller, she wouldn't have to wear 4-inch heels."
-SA: "Don't get on the boat. You stupid idiot. With your girlfriend's sister. Dum. That's the closest you'll get to a rap battle, by the way."
-EBR: "Mumford & Son's version of a rap battle. Dummm."
-SA (singing): "'I will -'"
-Fan: "What about you, Diggle?"
-DR: "Uh, oh okay, that was like the voice of God. 'What about you, Diggle?'"
-SA: "Maybe Diggle being born with parents? Diggle having parents would be nice."
-DR: "Yeah. Not being hatched."
-SA: "I have a question, though. Knowing what you know now, Moira Queen calls you up and says, 'I want you to come and be a bodyguard for my son.' Do you say 'yes' or do you say 'no'?"
-DR: "I, without a doubt, without flinching, say 'yes.'"
-SA: "That's right."
-DR: "No one needs John Diggle more than Oliver Queen."
-SA: "No objections here."

EBR and SA Hug:
-Fan: "Well, before Stephen was here, I was going to ask Emily what it was like being so close to these arms all the time."
(EBR reached out to touch SA's arm and he put his arm around her. They did a sideways hug, with arms around each other's shoulders and leaning toward each other. EBR also reached her other arm out to DR.)
-DR: "What's the question?"

Their Reactions to the Crossover:
-SA: "The only thing for me that was missing from this year on 'Crisis on Earth-X' was more Diggle... Purely from a selfish standpoint, I don't know why you couldn't have been my evil doppelganger and just been the - just been, you know, the super evil guy. It would've been way less work."
-EBR (to DR): "It was your holiday. Picking up the crossover for you."
-DR: "It was awesome. Worked two days on that crossover. It was great. But they were very important days because one of those days, I got to marry you guys." (Audience cheered)

Hardest Scene to Shoot:
-- SA: "The hardest scene that I've ever had to shoot was Tommy's death. One of the things that we took out of it was a prayer - I say a prayer over his dead body that Shado taught me on the island. So it was in a different language. And it took me a solid month to learn it so I could say it without thinking about how to pronounce it because, again, if I'm thinking about having to pronounce it, I'm not in the scene. So, uh, they cut it. And, um, I'm over it. I'm over it. (Audience shouted at him to say the prayer) ... What? Oh, I can't remember it! It's in Mandarin! Go get the deleted scene and you can see it. Oh my god, it was impossible... because Mandarin's like a very, very difficult language and if you - you know if you move just a little bit, even just the way you enunciate a word, or the way you inflect on it, um, it goes from like 'I'll miss you forever' to 'you smell like hot dogs.' Anyway."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 11