Type keyword(s) to search

Hannibal Won't Move To Amazon Or Netflix

I guess HGTV isn't going to take my suggestion to adopt Hannibal there. Will and Hannibal coming up with homemade crafts and elaborate dinner parties? It's a winning combination! Sure, the crafts involve human corpses and the dinners involve human corpses.

• Love 1

Just wanted to say that I would love this show to: 1) Picked up by any other network/channel in the first place and 2) Reaching "Silence of the Lambs" territory with THESE actors... It would be amazing! And in my dreams, Clarice (or her character with another name, since apparently BF can't use it) would be played by Claire Danes. That would be my design! :)

Claire Danes could really rock that.

I would REALLY like to see it on network TV. I wonder if there's any chance NBC will see how good the reviews are, realized the Nielson families are all stupid, and want the show back.

I think there's little chance of it being picked up now ,esp since LF and HD already have other gigs.  I think it IS possible at some point, if the ratings are good for the remainder of the season, that we may get a 2 part SotL movie.

But, LF had Black-ish before this season, already. Also, shooting for Hannibal is quite short comparatively since there are only a few episodes. GA famously dodged between Toronto and Belfast for 5 months so...

Needless to say, I have a small glimmer of hope in my heart for this show to continue. Tiny - but it's there.

• Love 1

Yes, I don't think Hugh having another show can be that big a problem if the show's are shot at different times. Lots of actors shoot 24 episode series, so Hugh shooting one 13 episode series and another 10 episode series shouldn't be that big a deal "workload"-wise? Same goes for all the cast and Bryan etc. really who have another show to deal with too, especially if the second show is also of the "10 episodes a year"  variety. Don't think handling 2 shows would be that difficult for them.

I guess HGTV isn't going to take my suggestion to adopt Hannibal there. Will and Hannibal coming up with homemade crafts and elaborate dinner parties? It's a winning combination! Sure, the crafts involve human corpses and the dinners involve human corpses.

And a Hannibal the Cannibal mask, with a kitty face drawn on it. ;0)

I wish they could find a new home for the show.