Type keyword(s) to search

True Blood Spoilers and Spoilery Discussion

(edited)
hehe, Eric turns human, hates it and Pam makes him a Vampire so she has a progeny that she actually loves.

LoL--wow that's alot of back & forth.  I guess it's possible to be cured, turn human, and then turn right around and become vampire again.  Unless there is some sort of something in the cure that makes it impossible for you to turn vampire.  *shrug*  I mean this is True Blood we're talking about so they can write just about anything in. 

I kinda feel that Eric wouldn't take the cure because he just seems to enjoy being a vampire so much.  As far as Pam goes it's always been my gut feeling that she had a secret crush, perhaps even romantically love, Eric so I'm not sure what would happen to her. 

Edited by Dirtybubble

After reading the Youtube spoilers, I have to say, I genuinely believe they were written by someone who worked for the show. IMO, the behind-the-scenes tidbits have the ring of authenticity to them.

Of course, it could be a matter of someone from the show intentionally planting a fake spoiler to mislead the public. My guess, though, is that the spoilers are accurate.

After reading the Youtube spoilers, I have to say, I genuinely believe they were written by someone who worked for the show. IMO, the behind-the-scenes tidbits have the ring of authenticity to them.

Of course, it could be a matter of someone from the show intentionally planting a fake spoiler to mislead the public. My guess, though, is that the spoilers are accurate.

I felt they were genuine too and I've been dealing in spoilers since the show Roswell.

I think that scene is a dream... It's too fuzzy and glowy... And I can't see them giving away the ending like that in a promo...

This from someone who is hoping for a Bill/Sookie ending :)

• Love 2

Without the Youtube spoilers (or possible spoilers, I should say), I don't think a brief image of Sookie with a baby and an unidentified man in the background would be all that spoileriffic.

Who is this chained up in the basement of Fangtasia during the "Weeks Ahead" trailer?

http://imgur.com/8WFNJ94

I think it's Sarah Newlin... you can see the ripped jeans like she was wearing when she was running away in the most recent episode.

Eric must make a deal with the yakuza, especially if she really does have a cure.

• Love 1

I think it's Sarah Newlin... you can see the ripped jeans like she was wearing when she was running away in the most recent episode.

Eric must make a deal with the yakuza, especially if she really does have a cure.

Good eye.

Hopefully he drinks it.

Why they keep insisting with Bill/Sookie, besides the fact that Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin are married IRL, is beyond me. No offense to those who ship them but at the moment they make zero sense, imo. I could understand the appeal at the beginning of the show, but not anymore, sorry.

Ugh. I really hope the show is still able to positively surprise me, but I'm afraid it can't (generally speaking, not referring to ships) and will go on with the obvious/silly stuff: after How I Met Your Mother finale, I can't really stand another awful end.

Why they keep insisting with Bill/Sookie, besides the fact that Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin are married IRL, is beyond me. No offense to those who ship them but at the moment they make zero sense, imo. I could understand the appeal at the beginning of the show, but not anymore, sorry.

Ugh. I really hope the show is still able to positively surprise me, but I'm afraid it can't (generally speaking, not referring to ships) and will go on with the obvious/silly stuff: after How I Met Your Mother finale, I can't really stand another awful end.

I think it's that full circle thing... and unlike in the books... in every season of the TV show (even when they are majorly at odds) there are moments that reference their love as being different/special. So I'm assuming this is supposed to be that TV/Movie true love /soul mate thing. Can they ovecome obstacles and be together blah blah blah.

I'm a fan of it, because I loved the magic of S1 and Bill, despite all of his screw ups, is one of my favorite characters... He loves Sookie and they definitely are trying to make it seem like she still loves him too. But I can understand why it's not for everybody... and I really do wish more seasons had been like S5 in that the focus wasn't who Sookie was going to be with. She doesn't need a boyfriend to have a storyline, even if the fairies were kind of lame... But look at all the characters- True Blood is based around relationship drama. Holly and Andy didn't even get an full episode to enjoy their love before something got them fighting.

From all of the press at Comic con, it does sound like there is going to be a lot more to the finale than just who Sookie ends up with, and hopefully things that will make most fans happy about at least something... I'm hoping there won't be too many more characters that I like dying... though I'm sure there will be a few. I don't think it will be long before Eric gets his hands on Sarah Newlin and is cured. But I have no idea where him and Pam are going to end the story...

"No" (the Youtube commenter who claims to have worked on the show, and provided the spoiler that Bill becomes human) also said that Hoyt would kill Violet with a wooden bullet.

I think it's safe to say that his/her spoilers are accurate.

• Love 1

Well, I stuck with Dexter, I guess I can stick with 2 more episodes of this then, if that really is what is going to happen. And hey, it might actually be decent, since I can be pre-drunk watching it, that'll save time.

• Love 1

"No" (the Youtube commenter who claims to have worked on the show, and provided the spoiler that Bill becomes human) also said that Hoyt would kill Violet with a wooden bullet.

I think it's safe to say that his/her spoilers are accurate.

Vampires becoming human again....geez, even Steph Meyer didn't pull that canard out her ass.

Whatever, its only two more episodes anyway.