Type keyword(s) to search

SPOILERS ONLY: OUAT

• Start Topic

Going forward, this is the spot to post SPOILERS ONLY (links, pictures, and quotes that cover spoilers for upcoming episodes).

Please direct all conversation about these spoilers back to the Spoiler Discussion topic. Please note; ANY discussion occurring in this topic will be automatically deleted, and NOT moved.

PLEASE NOTE! If it's an article from TVLine.com or Hitfix.com, it very likely will belong in the Media topic, however there will be instances where this will be the right spot for that. The mods may move posts to the appropriate spot without notification.

Thanks!

• Love 4
(edited)

How much will we see Maleficent and Lily on the new season of Once Upon a Time? — Jaimie

Because the focus is on Emma becoming the Dark One — did you see the awesome shots of the Dark Swan? — the hunt for Lily’s father will take a backseat for at least the first five episodes. “We intend to tell that story at some point this season,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “We set it up for a reason. That is one we are definitely intending to do.”

Best news I’ve heard all week: You know when you can’t get a song out of your head? Well, I can’t get the Once Upon a Time theory that King Arthur is Hook’s dad out of my head! It’s probably not true. Probably.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/02/spoiler-room-carter-hawaii-five-0-spoilers

Both quotes are from the article.  Natalie Abrams wrote it.

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1
(edited)

Some info about filming today:

Alright so went to the #OnceUponATime filming today and saw Jennifer, Robert and a surprise guest. It was pretty interesting ;)

Jennifer and Robert in enchanted forest thing

haha no we couldn't see who the other person was but she or he is new

They told us it was a surprise guest and they really kept him/her hidden from us

nope only Jen and Robert in enchanted forest style and costume and I didn't see the guest unfortunately

I think it was a woman but not sure. Too many people on set and we were too far away

[Emma's] dress was beige and green

it was always the same. Emma running up to the set shouting and then she ran towards the others and the rest was behind

Edited by Souris

Here's at least a partial transcript of this Lana interview:

“Being the hero/savior is not a role that [Regina] ever wanted. She wants to be happy but she doesn’t want to have to be like ‘be the sheriff or be the hero or be the savior for everyone’. That’s just not really her thing. So now she’s becoming that. And everyone’s going to turn to her for help. So she’s having to deal with … that.”

(edited)

Filming in Burnaby Park is already over. Every regular cast member minus Rebecca spotted (plus Merida). All seem to be in their Storybrooke clothes minus Emma (prisoner outfit), DO Rumple and Merida. I have no idea what's going on.

EDIT: also minus Belle. I forgot about Belle, duh.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 1

Set report from today:

Colin is being a massive dork. Walking from set to holding, he hides behing a tree and peeks around and waves. And disappears behind the tree again

[Emma's] dress is like the peasant dress that Regina wore when she was in Snow’s prison. But she has some sort of furry coat/cape in the same colour as well.

I’m guessing everyone went to the EF because Lana, Sean, Colin, Jared, Ginny, Josh, Lee, Beverly are all in normal clothes. Though JMo is in a EF dress and here are horses with knights.

Will likely continue to be updated.

(edited)

Description of scene filmed:

The whole group was just walking (looks like they were walking back to Granny’s, which is now in the middle of the forrest) when there were horses coming from behind. the group turns around and the horses stop right in front of them. couldn’t hear what they were saying though.

She said that tomorrow's filming is apparently in a place that's inaccessible to the public.

Edited by Souris
(edited)

More filming spoiler pics.

SCENE SUMMARY: so basically what happened was King Arthur led zelena belle Regina Emma hook Roland Henry the dwarves granny charming and snow across a bridge with a bunch of knights on horses hook and Emma walk arm in arm Regina Robin (well stunt double Robin Sean wasn't there) Roland and Henry walk together and zelena and belle walk together belle is holding some white jug and then charming snow and Neal walk together and hen granny and the dwarves haha

Somebody else said Sean left early, which is understandable given that Tanya just gave birth.

One with Arthur from another source.

Edited by Souris