Type keyword(s) to search

S27 Spoilers: Yes, 27 Seasons...it will not Die!

• Start Topic

Another season of the Challenge is upon us and spoilers are coming hard and fast.

Concept: Bloodlines... members of RW/RR/AYTO bring one of their family members to compete. Pairs challenge basically.

Cast:

Anessa/Rianna

Queen KellyAnne/Unknown

Cara Maria/Unknown

Camilla/Larissa

Jenna/Brianna

Christina (AYTO)/Emily

Nanny/Nicole

Bananas/Unknown

Cohutta/Jill

Leroy/Unknown

Tony/Shane

Thomas/Stephen

Dario/Ralphy

**Abram/Michael

Cory/Unknown

Eliminations:

1. Christina/Emily

2. Cohutta/Jill

3. Tony/Shane (Tony got DQ after suffering an injury)**

4. Camilla/Larissa

5. Dario/Ralphy

6. Nany/Nicole

** Since Tony got DQ, they brought someone else on to replace him. Apparently, the person is Abram and his brother Michael.

Will there be two winners (one with a female veteran and one with a male veteran)? If so, then it looks like we will have a female winner that has never won before!

The list for episode 4 and on:

Camila/Larissa

Leroy/Candice (DQ)

Dario/Raphy

Nany/Nicole

Thomas/Stephen

Kellyanne/Anthony

Abram/Michael

Bananas/Vinny

Anessa/Rianna

I heard that Jamie/Cara will be in at least 3 eliminations...And that some of the eliminations are:

Bananas vs Jamie, with Jamie winning

Anessa vs Cara Maria, with Cara winning.

The 3rd time is rumored to maybe be Jamie vs Abe or Cara vs Kellyanne.

Please let the the list continue to be correct since it looks like John and Vince go tonight.  I hope it's in some spectacular way.  The only thing that makes me question tonight's order is the fact that tonight should be a female elimination.  Then again, some rules seem to be just a suggestion.

I'm so excited to see John and Vince go tonight I bought popcorn.

• Love 1

The only thing that makes me question tonight's order is the fact that tonight should be a female elimination.  Then again, some rules seem to be just a suggestion.

Aren't they back in with their bloodlines now, with no more Red Team vs Blue Team stuff? Maybe that there are also no more female/male alternating eliminations. 

• Love 2

I would think they have to scrap the male/female switchoff now that they are back to bloodlines, since Jamie/Cara Maria would throw that off.

They did go to no alternating once back to bloodlines, but, from what I remember of the start of the season, they were doing the switchoff when the bloodlines were teamed up.  It was just that, if you were a male/female team, you were basically up for elimination every week, because the guy could be sent in on guys' day, and the girl could be sent in on girls' day.  Those eliminations were always just one on one, so if it was girls' day, Cara Maria would have competed against a girl from another blood line.  I believe this was the only time we've had both team members compete in the pit instead of a one on one competition.