Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hey, Sonja? Since you love lording your hostessing skills over the other women? You're SUCKING on this trip. I mean, assuming that you actually ARE the hostess, and found the place to rent, organized the activities, etc. You're playing the martyr instead of diffusing the situation, and it's not good when a guest tries to placate the host/ess with food (LuAnn). Instead of joining the others for yoga, you vented to Dorinda in full earshot of your guests. Instead of putting on a poker face and trying to enjoy the yacht with the others, you stayed home, pouted over the mess, and did arm weights in wedge heels. 

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 18

Bethenny even mentioned that in one of her talking heads...."Heather and I are now friends"....Bethenny even made an effort (well, for Bethenny, that is) with Kristen.

BTW - where was Kristen when everyone else was getting ripped a new asshole by Sonja?  And after - when they started the "non-Sonja talk swear jar"?  I know she showed up later, but I didn't see her during the rest of it.  Or~~is she really so non-relevant that I didn't notice her??   

The French Canadian guy on the yacht got more airtime than Kristen did. This may end up being her last season.

• Love 15

I enjoyed this episode. The drama didn't last long and they got silly. A new Ramonaism: "The water is so Turquoise. That's why they call it Turq and Caicos!" I'm with Heather, I'm not married to a child, I'm married to a man. It's not my job to prop him up anymore than it's his job. We're equals and adults. But that's Ramona... That woman has no control of her nonverbal communication! When she lies, her face contorts more than Linda Blair's possessed face!

• Love 16

I wondered if she'd pre-gamed before the dinner because that was so out of left field. 

Ramona forever and ever is ridiculous. She quite fancies herself smart. In business, she is (I assume), but I couldn't imagine trying to have a conversation with her. She's all about trying out these terms she's unfamiliar with solely because she thinks they make her sound smart. Carole for the win in giving the words Ramona was looking for (not "post trauma syndrome," hon; "post traumatic stress disorder"). Which leads me to yet another quiet Carole moment when she added that she suffered from it after Anthony died. I can't even begin to imagine. I'm 35 now, and she was 36* when she became a widow. That's heavy.

*Edited for a correction: Wikipedia says that Carole was still 35 when Anthony died. He died 10 days before her 36th birthday.

Which I also think partly accounts for her love of a younger man (this season). In her mind she probably is still stuck at age 35. That is some heavy shit. I'm 30, celebrated 11 years of marriage last week. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes and can't imagine how I would come out on the other end, more than a decade later. No wonder she likes younger men and strives so hard to be the "young, hip one" I guess I kind of get it now.

Everyone was on edge tonight. Dorinda came completely out of left field. I was glad to see some unity between Beth and Heather and Kristen. Definitely shows improvement but the preview for next week is very misleading with who all seems to be fighting.

The boat looked like a ton of fun!

I thought Beth in the kitchen was a nice moment. She offered to make lunch the night before and then Ramona came in being "Ramona" and changed plans. I was surprised that Sonja was the one that called her out on her behavior and suggested they speak to Beth about it. I was also surprised the other gals seemed so ready to take Ramona on her word that Beth was ok with the whole thing.

• Love 13

Sonja is this season's Kelly Bensimon, apparently.

Island life (well, any other island other than Manhattan) really doesn't sit well with some of these ladies, does it??

The tropical heat seems to really mess with a lot of them. Their brains seem to short out. It's like my hair dryer not being voltage compatible.
  • Love 6

Thankfully that Bethenny/Ramona scene with the forced tears was no where as long as I thought it would be. I don't think I've ever seen Ramona cry a sincere tear.

Both Sonja and Dorinda seemed to be competing for this episode's drama bonus. The fights they started did not seem the least bit genuine.

I think this marks the turning point in the Heather/Beth saga. They will no doubt bicker, but I think they are moving towards a friendship. Beth's tone towards her has changed completely in her blog.

It will be a short lived friendship if the previews for next weeks episode are to be believed. There are too many personality traits in which Bethenny and Heather starkly differ for them to ever strike up a friendship that is meaningful and long lasting. I see them as acquaintances who agree on something every so often and tolerate one another at best.

The French Canadian guy on the yacht got more airtime than Kristen did. This may end up being her last season.

Kristin provides nothing to this show other than her 100 looks of disgust and revolt. I assume one of those faces is the one she makes when her husband's DNA lands on her. However, I do give her props for deciding to prank Ramona with the bucket of ice water.

• Love 5
(edited)

LOL, Poor Heather, all she said was that she thought the others were already at the restaurant, turned around and greeted them and Dorinda heard something so far from the truth it was comical! IMO, Dorinda has been sipping whatever Ramona and Sonja guzzle! LOL

What happened? Like, seriously. The Heather-Dorinda...thing...came out of left field. I'm glad it was squashed quickly, but what was with Dorinda resorting to the cry? It felt, I dunno, manipulative?

Either Dorinda had a few drinks too many or she decided to exercise her Bravo-Given HW's right to add some drama.  My guess is it's the latter.  She's probably hoping to secure herself a spot for next season.  She didn't seem tipsy to me, especially after seeing her slurring her words in next week's preview.

I don't know why they decided to call this episode, Sonja's Island.  It seemed more like Ramona's Island to me.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Well Ramona certainly deserved that ice bucket shower.  Well played girls!  Ramona the shit-stirrer and Ramona the white liar (meaning she minimizes her involvement) needed to be called out.  However, regarding Ramona's comments about Sonja - I think she has always stopped short of saying Sonja has a drinking problem.  I don't know if Ramona actually believes it.  Perhaps some of Sonja's behavior is too uncomfortably close to how Ramona behaves?

• Love 13

These women are all the fakest fakers who ever faked.

I thought this scene after Heather and Dorinda fought after entering the restaurant was one of the most telling exchanges of the night.

Heather: I love you.

Dorinda: I love you too

Heather: I'm sorry that we fought. (kisses Dorinda on the cheek)

Dorinda: Me too.

Heather: (as she walks away) You are gangsta, though. Holy shit! (bursts out laughing)

Dorinda: No I'm not. (shakes her head in disapproval)

Heather: You didn't think that was funny?

Dorinda: (smiles and nods) Yeah, I do.

(Dorinda looks away from Heather, eyes lowered, and shakes her head no)

• Love 14

I think this marks the turning point in the Heather/Beth saga. They will no doubt bicker, but I think they are moving towards a friendship. Beth's tone towards her has changed completely in her blog.

You called it! I think on day one! I wasn't so sure. But maybe we're jumping the gun a bit? Next week Heather calls B a know-it-all!

• Love 4

It'll be interesting to see if Sonja writes a blog this week, she did not last week. I want to hear/read her defense of both Dorinda's and Ramona's comments about her drinking/behavior problems after seeing it on the show behind her back.  Both Dorinda and Ramona have acted like they said nothing about Sonja, her drunk behavior or her blackouts. JMO

• Love 7
(edited)

It will be a short lived friendship if the previews for next weeks episode are to be believed. There are too many personality traits in which Bethenny and Heather starkly differ for them to ever strike up a friendship that is meaningful and long lasting. I see them as acquaintances who agree on something every so often and tolerate one another at best.

The previews are always somewhat misleading.  I actually think MotorCityMom is right and this was a turning point for Bethenny and Heather.  We can't be sure Heather was talking to Bethenny in the preview but it's likely.   I just don't think Bethenny will have a problem with it.  She knows that she comes off as a know-it-all.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

Loved Bethenny this episode. Her TH breakdowns of Ramona were so on point and she made me laugh at least four times. This is also a Carole I love. When she's just chill watching the other ladies fight, probably smoking a bowl in her room every night, she's so much more fun for me to watch than the try hard version from earlier this season.

Dorinda is going IN on heather on twitter. Full scale scorched earth attacks I wonder what happened there

• Love 17
(edited)

You called it! I think on day one! I wasn't so sure. But maybe we're jumping the gun a bit? Next week Heather calls B a know-it-all!

True, but then it is Beth who we see pick up Heather and take her out into the ocean, with Heather pulling down her bikini bottoms and smacking her ass. They are laughing like crazy and so is everyone else. I think they will still snap at each other, but I don't think it will be serious.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

The previews are always somewhat misleading.  I actually think MotorCityMom is right and this was a turning point for Bethenny and Heather.  We can't be sure Heather was talking to Bethenny in the preview but it's likely.   I just don't think Bethenny will have a problem with it.  She knows that comes off as a know-it-all.

The tides could be finally turning, but I'm not convinced yet. Admittedly I get most of my info from the footage itself. I like this show, but not enough to ever bother reading their blogs.

When it comes to the Howives and their "friendships" I will always remain a skeptic at heart.

• Love 7

Dorinda is going IN on heather on twitter. Full scale scorched earth attacks I wonder what happened there

Wow. You are not kidding. I don't think I've ever seen one HW go after another in such a way on Twitter. Next week must be huge.

On Twitter she mentions Heather going after her mother (Dorinda's mother). What did I miss?

• Love 4
(edited)

Wow. You are not kidding. I don't think I've ever seen one HW go after another in such a way on Twitter. Next week must be huge.

On Twitter she mentions Heather going after her mother (Dorinda's mother). What did I miss?

In the preview during Dorindas drunken tirade heather says "your mother must be proud." It seems pretty clear it's in reference to D's tantrum but it seems to hit a real nerve. I can't wait!

Oooh JakeyJokes what was the reason for the Heather/Luann feud?

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

Also, over Pride weekend I walked by a group of about 12 gays and they all randomly yelled at each other, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA?!" God bless this show.

That's hilarious!

RHONY is my favorite so I am always glad to see others take notice.

• Love 6

I wish someone would teach Ramona the difference between being strong and being unbearably obnoxious.  She definitely has those things confused, at least when it comes to talking about herself.

I'm not a boat person normally, but that day on the yacht looked like a lot of fun.  I don't watch any of the HW franchises for the fighting, I watch them in spite of all the fighting, always waiting for glimpses of light moments in fabulous locales.  So glad Ramona didn't have a meltdown over the ice water, that would have ruined everything.  Maybe it's good (for me and my viewing pleasure) that Sonja remained back at the house to pout instead of joining them.

Dorinda simply misheard whatever Heather said ... BFD. I sure wouldn't have expected her of all people to be the one to go from zero to sixty over one perceived slight.  Maybe she had been drinking, maybe she was exhausted from a long day in the sun.  When I'm exhausted, I think I tend to be a bit more sensitive, but I know this about myself so if I start to feel butthurt by one of my friends, I tell myself to shake it off because surely she didn't mean to take a jab at me.  I go through life assuming that my friends don't want to hurt my feelings, which makes it easy to just shrug away petty moments as misunderstandings or a poor choice of words, and because of that, I haven't had a fight with any girlfriend since I was 14.  But I guess a lot of people wouldn't want to watch me and my friends enjoying each other's company on TV, laughing through dinners, supporting each other, shopping together, appreciating what each of us brings to the friendship.  The masses want BLOOD, and I guess these HW shows give them that, even if it's just a few minutes of threatening teeth gnashing and snarling over whether or not someone is going to walk slower and let the others catch up.

• Love 6

Oooh JakeyJokes what was the reason for the Heather/Luann feud?

The article itself isn't that nasty, but the headline makes it sound like Heather-bashing.

The Real Housewives of New York has seen its most explosive season yet thanks to tensions between Bethenny Frankel and Heather Thomson. Now, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps tells RadarOnline.com that she’s about to get in on the action with her own feud against Thomson!

“Let’s just say our friendship is declining,” the ever-tactful “Girl Code” singer teased. “The escalator is not going up, it’s going down.”

According to de Lesseps, Thomson doesn’t know when she’s overstepping her boundaries, and that that is why Frankel got so frustrated when Thomson kept asking intimate questions about her personal life all season long.

“When you approach somebody and you see they don’t really want to have you [in their] business, you kind of back away, but that’s not her strategy,” de Lessseps explained. “She just keeps on pushing.”

• Love 2

As has been mentioned already, Dorinda is losing her shit on Twitter about Heather. She is basking in the glow of her Ramona love, however. Ramona is wonderful, she is fun, she is kind. She calls others out for having an opinion on Sonja (who Dorinda believes to be perfect), but has no harsh words for the role Ramona played in any of it. For that reason alone I have decided I cannot stand her. I have been trying to figure out how Dorinda - who I liked until now - could have possibly have been close friends with Ramona. Got it now.

Heather isn't saying very much at all in response.

Carole, however, has broken her Twitter silence of the last few weeks, and finally seems to be defending Heather. She is going after Dorinda a bit, comparing the way she behaves on Twitter to the way Lu behaves. They portray one thing on the show, but something entirely different on social media.

Beth just tweeted that by the looks of all the nastiness on Twitter, the reunion should be something. Absolutely seems like the teams are forming.

• Love 12

There is a preview on Bravo showing some of the conversation! NOT Good for Dorinda/LuAnn IMO!

• Love 6

Oh my God, what is wrong with these women? They're all out of their minds. It has to be menopause, yes that's got to be it. But if they were normal (or close to it) would we all watch this show?  Nah, not me. It's too much fun watching them have their turns for their major meltdowns. Next vacation they take, I would advise them to check into this motel and just carry real weapons instead of sharp tongues.

292agra.jpg

Well, since my baby left me,

I found a new place to dwell.
                                                                It's down at the end of lonely street
                                                               at Hormone Hotel.

notes-ani3.gif

• Love 13

Loved Beth's brown bathing suit it was gorgeous!

Ramona will definitely kiss ass when she notices others notice her bullshit.

I still love Heather. Yes, she is flawed who isn't. But I would rather have Heather in my corner, than Ramonja any day.

Dorinda who I like, was wrong. We heard what Heather said. Dorinda miss heard it.

• Love 17
(edited)

I don't know if everyone gets PTSD after a divorce or a death, but I can definitely believe it happening for some (and I am so sorry you had to go through that). Carole also lost her best friends two weeks before her husband died. I get her, and I loved her TH's about Ramona.

Next week, Dorinda goes into a medley (no pun intended!) of profanity and Heather -- who swears all the time -- says "Wow, your mother must be proud." It all seems very petty. I love Dorinda and LuAnn on the show, but then they tend to show their asses on social media. LuAnn posted a Radar Online article on Facebook today about her feud with Heather, and Dorinda posted a clip of her and Heather yelling at each other (before tonight's ep aired). It all seems mean-spirited in a stealthy kind of way. Both Dorinda and the Countess post something, sit back and let their fans make nasty comments while being ostensibly above the fray. I get they're in this to promote themselves, but it still seems kind of icky.

I loved the Ramona prank, and Bethenny's TH's (she looked great in that coral number, too). RHONYC never falls short in laughs for me, even if this season is a little darker with its topics of divorce and alcoholism.

Also, over Pride weekend I walked by a group of about 12 gays and they all randomly yelled at each other, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA?!" God bless this show.

The preview on Bravo leads me to believe that both LuAnn and Dorinda cross a big line with Heather, and Sonja seems to agree! LOL

I wish someone would teach Ramona the difference between being strong and being unbearably obnoxious.  She definitely has those things confused, at least when it comes to talking about herself.

I'm not a boat person normally, but that day on the yacht looked like a lot of fun.  I don't watch any of the HW franchises for the fighting, I watch them in spite of all the fighting, always waiting for glimpses of light moments in fabulous locales.  So glad Ramona didn't have a meltdown over the ice water, that would have ruined everything.  Maybe it's good (for me and my viewing pleasure) that Sonja remained back at the house to pout instead of joining them.

Dorinda simply misheard whatever Heather said ... BFD. I sure wouldn't have expected her of all people to be the one to go from zero to sixty over one perceived slight.  Maybe she had been drinking, maybe she was exhausted from a long day in the sun.  When I'm exhausted, I think I tend to be a bit more sensitive, but I know this about myself so if I start to feel butthurt by one of my friends, I tell myself to shake it off because surely she didn't mean to take a jab at me.  I go through life assuming that my friends don't want to hurt my feelings, which makes it easy to just shrug away petty moments as misunderstandings or a poor choice of words, and because of that, I haven't had a fight with any girlfriend since I was 14.  But I guess a lot of people wouldn't want to watch me and my friends enjoying each other's company on TV, laughing through dinners, supporting each other, shopping together, appreciating what each of us brings to the friendship.  The masses want BLOOD, and I guess these HW shows give them that, even if it's just a few minutes of threatening teeth gnashing and snarling over whether or not someone is going to walk slower and let the others catch up.

Dorinda is claiming on twitter that she was really upset because, according to her standards, they are all supposed to walk into the restaurant together and Heather did not wait for them. Ummmmmm, that's not what we saw/heard and that is not what Bethenny said in her blog either. IMO, Dorinda is going after Heather because she never thought Heather and Bethenny would ever get along! She was also going after Carole and Bethenny on twitter tonight as well!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

What the HELL is Kristen wearing around her neck....the Jolly Green Giant's bike chain and lock???  That necklace is more ridiculous than any of the ones that Luann wears....

Me too, I couldn't believe that Kristen would wear something so horribly ugly. Only Flavor Flav wears one dumber. But, it could have been worse.

wpid-Chanel-Chain-Necklaces-with-Tweed-L

• Love 5

Loved Beth's brown bathing suit it was gorgeous!

Ramona will definitely kiss ass when she notices others notice her bullshit.

I still love Heather. Yes, she is flawed who isn't. But I would rather have Heather in my corner, than Ramonja any day.

Dorinda who I like, was wrong. We heard what Heather said. Dorinda miss heard it.

Dorinda is now claiming she was upset because according to her rules, they are to walk into the restaurant together and Heather refused! She is making it up as she goes! LOL

• Love 9

Dorinda is now claiming she was upset because according to her rules, they are to walk into the restaurant together and Heather refused! She is making it up as she goes! LOL

This is the kind of shit I hate. We saw Heather apologize and Dorinda accept it. During the dinner she came down and sat on the edge of Heather's chair with her. All seemed good with them. Now she is saying on Twitter that it was rude of Heather to not wait because friends should always walk in together. Why did she seem fine at dinner? Why not be mad at Carole, Lu, and Beth who were also walking up ahead? Didn't they arrive in two different cars? I think it is because she is going to look like an ass next week and she is trying to get out in front of it. What a shame.

• Love 18

As has been mentioned already, Dorinda is losing her shit on Twitter about Heather. She is basking in the glow of her Ramona love, however. Ramona is wonderful, she is fun, she is kind. She calls others out for having an opinion on Sonja (who Dorinda believes to be perfect), but has no harsh words for the role Ramona played in any of it. For that reason alone I have decided I cannot stand her. I have been trying to figure out how Dorinda - who I liked until now - could have possibly have been close friends with Ramona. Got it now.

Heather isn't saying very much at all in response.

Carole, however, has broken her Twitter silence of the last few weeks, and finally seems to be defending Heather. She is going after Dorinda a bit, comparing the way she behaves on Twitter to the way Lu behaves. They portray one thing on the show, but something entirely different on social media.

Beth just tweeted that by the looks of all the nastiness on Twitter, the reunion should be something. Absolutely seems like the teams are forming.

Blondes (exception Kristen) on one couch, brunettes on the other.  Kristen will be sitting in a chair, somewhere off stage, and the camera will every so often pan to her overly-exaggerated facial expressions....

Oh my God, what is wrong with these women? They're all out of their minds. It has to be menopause, yes that's got to be it. But if they were normal (or close to it) would we all watch this show?  Nah, not me. It's too much fun watching them have their turns for their major meltdowns. Next vacation they take, I would advise them to check into this motel and just carry real weapons instead of sharp tongues.

I was actually thinking that they all may have just gotten their periods after a couple of months (being menopausal, their periods would be sporadic)....I'll agree with you that there is a ton of hormonal outbursts, fueled by alcohol and overall craziness going on.

Thank God the producers were smart enough to put them in a villa - could you imagine being at a nice hotel with all that??  

• Love 8

This is the kind of shit I hate. We saw Heather apologize and Dorinda accept it. During the dinner she came down and sat on the edge of Heather's chair with her. All seemed good with them. Now she is saying on Twitter that it was rude of Heather to not wait because friends should always walk in together. Why did she seem fine at dinner? Why not be mad at Carole, Lu, and Beth who were also walking up ahead? Didn't they arrive in two different cars? I think it is because she is going to look like an ass next week and she is trying to get out in front of it. What a shame.

I really believe that Dorinda has some problems! LOL Like telling the truth! The only 1 she was upset with was Heather and Heather apologized to her when it should have been the other way around IMO. I really think Dorinda is more like her daughter than we first suspected! LOL

• Love 9

Didn't they arrive in two different cars?

Not only that but the car Dorinda was in left first and the other girls assumed they were already in. Dorinda showed her ass IMO and is trying to bury her own mistake by insinuating there is more to the story and that Heather is awful. Maybe next week will make me feel otherwise, but until then I like Heather.

I didn't understand Dorinda coming between Heather and Ramonas conversation about marriage either. It made sense to me what Ramona was trying to say which is fundamentally men want to be needed. They might not admit it and they might really love and respect a strong independent woman, but some part of them wants to be "the man".

• Love 11
(edited)

I think Moaner's boob job looked kinda obvious this ep, but still pretty good.  

I'm lost with Dorinda's Twitter.  The woman has gone full-on nuts with Twitter.  WTF?  Is Miss Eyebrows helping her or is she doing this nutty shit all on her own?  She musta posted at least a hundred tweets in the last couple of hours.  I'm really not interested enough in her or this show to read all that shit.  I just can't keep up with all these silly petty fights -- who's fighting with who & who's made up with who.  This is losing me quick.  Some may get off on this crapola.  Not me.

Anyone catch Kristen say all Joshie-poo cares about is gettin' a blow job?  Yeah, big huge surprise there, Kristen.  You married the dickhead, hun.  Just cuz he's silent this season, we still know he's a dickhead.  Dive off the boat & swim away, Kristen, cuz you ain't needed here.  

I'm really liking Carole.  Now that she isn't trying to be Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones or a giggling idiot teenager, she's OK.

This ep kinda seemed like they were taking turns as to who was gonna scream or yell or cry.  Me no likey.  

But I did like Moaner getting the bucket of water & ice dumped on her.  Man, that blood-curdling scream she let out made me jump.  And it only deepens the mystery of why she's sooooo terrified of getting her hair wet.  Is it merely cuz the natural texture of her hair is something she prefers not to be publicly seen?  Or is she using Rogaine & is her hair thinning & she doesn't want it to be seen wet, when it would be more obvious to notice?  Hmmmm. What are you hiding from us, Moaner?  Beware, Moaner -- Satan Andy has a definite (evil) talent for fishing out secrets.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11
(edited)

There is a preview on Bravo showing some of the conversation! NOT Good for Dorinda/LuAnn IMO!

Yowza! I just watched it. LuAnn and Dorinda are both plastered.

This must be the night before we saw a hungover LuAnn in the "don't be uncool" clip. I'm still dying to know what happens between Carol and LuAnn. Maybe Carol filmed a plastered LuAnn and that's why Lu said she broke the "girl code."

I did get a kick out of Kristen's reaction to Dorinda going off the reservation. My opinion of Dorinda may be changing. She's letting her newbie guard down and showing us a whole different side. Maybe this is the real Dorinda and explains how she's been able to be friends with RamonaCoaster for so many years.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

I was annoyed as hell with Dorinda in this episode. She was as much the shit stirrer as Ramona. I've yet to see her actually step in to protect Sonja when she's being "attacked". She does not look good in the previews for next week's episode. And her twitter rants are out of control tonight.

• Love 11
(edited)

Interesting it was Lu who said "yes, we are." to Dorindas "are you ignoring us?," I mean Lu was clearly joking but Dorinda focusing on Heather and crying was beyond weird. That coupled with the fact that she rilled Sonja up and then just sat in silence while Sonja was going batshit makes her lose tons of points.

Heather being confused that Sonja thinks the problem is that she is too nice was awesome (nice?!?)

The boat trip was good fun.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

I did like Moaner getting the bucket of water & ice dumped on her.  Man, that blood-curdling scream she let out made me jump.  And it only deepens the mystery of why she's sooooo terrified of getting her hair wet.  Is it merely cuz the natural texture of her hair is something she prefers not to be publicly seen?  Or is she using Rogaine & is her hair thinning & she doesn't want it to be seen wet, when it would be more obvious to notice?  Hmmmm. What are you hiding from us, Moaner?  Beware, Moaner -- Satan Andy has a definite (evil) talent for fishing out secrets.

Isn't it obvious? She's a witch.

• Love 13

The boat looked nice, but Sonja looked bored outta her delusional drunkety-drunk mind, being on her own.  

I said this in the thread for the last ep, but I don't think it's so great being so isolated in that house.  The thing that's really great about T&C are the awesome resorts there.  To me, not staying in one of those or nearby them, you really miss out on a lot.  Anyhoo, Sonja doing squats in heels gave me a giggle.  Guess she learned that shit from Moaner.  Hey, Idk, if doing squats in heels gives you a body like Moaner's or Sonja's at 50 plus, then maybe it's a good thing?

• Love 7

"Ladies, let's not be so quick to judge before we see the lineup." This is why I love Luann.

The shrimp salad looked good.

How does Ramona not think that she's going to get caught up when the shit is on camera? 

Yikes on Dorinda next week. 

• Love 11

I think Moaner's boob job looked kinda obvious this ep, but still pretty good.  

Could Ramona possibly push her chest out any further??  It was getting stupid looking

epn041.jpg

• Love 9

These people don't know how to enjoy a nice vacation.  I guess it's work for them, stuck with each other for days.  i'd go batshit if I were stuck with them! 

Since Sonja didn't go on the boat, I'm surprised she didn't take the opportunity to take a bath in one of the tubs. 

• Love 5

Another episode I thoroughly loved.  I appreciate fluid alliances, I liked the mix of laughter and tears and yelling.  I full-on, unashamedly enjoyed how Ramona seemed to be the cause of everything, with a slight assist from Dorinda.  Even the "are you ignoring us" comment that Heather and Dorinda argued about sounded to me like it came from her.  I love how casual she is with it, and how it seems like she genuinely doesn't grasp the impact of what she's done.  And that it's called out immediately- that's fun, too.

Dorinda's activities tonight...I give them a pass for Twitter wars during the show because tweets somehow count towards ratings or something now, from what I understand, so I consider it all "work."  Nobody gets noticed for saying something intelligent on that particular communication medium, they gotta do what they gotta do.  

In the previews I thought Heather said "hashtag your mother would be proud," which I hope is the case because that would make it so much more entertaining.  

This may be my favorite cast/season in a long, long time.

• Love 9

This episode was awesome on all counts ! Beautiful scenery : check. Luxury life : check. Why are you wearing espadrille platforms when nobody can pull them off and you're no exception : check. Funny women having fun : check. Drama : check.

MVP : Ramona. Always the shit stirrer extraordinaire. I can't stand her but I have to admit that she brings it. Her self-satisfied smirk when she's confronted about her ways is hilarious. 

• Love 15

One of the previews on Bravotv.com shows Heather getting into it with Dorinda and Luann over her use of f-bombs. They're drunk and clutching their pearls, and Heather takes offense as the conversation devolves into a debate about good parenting. I was not expecting this to be the source of a feud, but it has potential.

• Love 3

One of the previews on Bravotv.com shows Heather getting into it with Dorinda and Luann over her use of f-bombs. They're drunk and clutching their pearls, and Heather takes offense as the conversation devolves into a debate about good parenting. I was not expecting this to be the source of a feud, but it has potential.

Yeah - I couldn't quite follow that!  I may have to go back to my recording. 

IDK - they sure manipulated those who only watch the show and the highlights for the next episode on tv into thinking Betheny and Mona were crying about Sonja...  I had watched the First Look so knew Mona was crying about Mario.  But noticed when I watched the tail end of last week's show and the previews for what was last night's episode, the was it was pieced together made it look like it was over Sonja.

• Love 1